Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do stackings (Donald) trump sociotypes?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alonzo, not surprised to see that someone who uses vulgar trite insults on a daily basis can't get sarcasm, nor irony.

I get that the Fe thing made you mad and surely relying on a mass of people who goes around spitting misconceptions backs up your point ,*Te things* cough cough

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    @Alonzo, not surprised to see that someone who uses vulgar trite insults on a daily basis can't get sarcasm, nor irony.
    Ya know, I hate you. But to be clear, in significant part that originates from the firm belief that you are an imbecile. Evidently I understand sarcasm and irony better than you do, because I know that they are used to mock and convey contempt, which is encompassed within the designate I've extended to you > "passive aggressive troll."

Make no mistake, slag, you greatly offend my Te sensibilities > low or no information, inaccurate, imprecise, intellectually dishonest, nonsensical, stubborn in your ignorance, I could go on. But I don't see those traits as unforgivable transgressions, in and of themselves. Te isn't everyone's strength, clearly, and so I don't think it's fair to entirely hold everyone to a high Te standard, provided they know their role/stay in their lane and compensate with something of equal value, which for me is Fi. But you can't even do that well. If you're going to be as limited as a pet rock, at least be thorough and dense in your moral consistency. But you aren't even that. And so, in my estimation, you are utterly worthless, which is why I've grown to despise you as much as one can despise some inconsequential nobody over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    I get that the Fe thing made you mad and surely relying on a mass of people who goes around spitting misconceptions backs up your point ,*Te things* cough cough
    What makes me angry is your ignorance, not being called a Fe lead--I've said numerous times on this board that EIE is my favorite type, I greatly admire many of them. What I can't abide is your stupidity and that you are so egregiously disingenuous. Furthermore, vulgarly stated, Te is "group think," in that it seeks consensus through objective truth seeking. 4 logical types (3 Te valuers) agreed with Marep's view over yours. Again, this is why I call you dumb. And worst of all, you continue to make it so easy. Ugh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12