Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: It's rumored that I have a type

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thepirate is posting again. Wasn't this morsel slain before?

I can't possibly imagine what's worse, the 'right way of thinking' as judged by k0rpsy and friends or 'the right way of presenting information' as judged by tp and friends.

Let the eternal battle continue!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fen View Post
    I personally think there's some degree of sexual tension involved.
    Yeah, right. Like between you and Timmy.

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Boring enough to repeat the same nothing thrice. And write paragraph after paragraph after paragraph of fluff and spastic emotional flailing. After accusing k0rps of being emotionally unstable.
    Can you write a song like that and sing it to korpsey?

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Keep yammering, I liquidated you a couple years ago.
    Intertype magic went down well before you stuck your snoot in it, buttpirate. And good job of fleeting tinycyhat when your beta accomplices passed out and the place filled up with gammas, "SEE".
    If you only had the tiniest bit of faith in others, all this would resolve and your mind would be expanded. But you are paralyzed by doubt.

Ni-ILI 5w4 4[5]8 sx/sp. Eat shit and get the hell out of our quadra.
    This really has nothing to do with team spirit between quadras, or blindly sucking up to your dual. Pirates conversation with k0rpsey spans 3 different threads and tinychat, quit hopping on bandwagons and stay out of it.

Boring enough to repeat the same nothing thrice. And write paragraph after paragraph after paragraph of fluff and spastic emotional flailing. After accusing k0rps of being emotionally unstable.
    Says the bulemic, sexually confused preteen.

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post

I can't possibly imagine what's worse, the 'right way of thinking' as judged by k0rpsy and friends or 'the right way of presenting information' as judged by tp and friends.
    You paraphrase things in the most optimistically retarded ways... My disagreement with k0rpsey was not with how information was or wasn't presented. It's with the lack of information. He really has no clue what he's talking about.. But neither do you, so it's all good there.

At this point we are so far removed from the initial disagreements over what's right or wrong that it's treated as irrelevant, but that's still the root problem. And it won't be resolved now, but it will pop up again later until it is.
    Last edited by rat1; 02-09-2013 at 01:55 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

having known him irl, Ni-ILI 5 is unquestionable. Ni like a motherfucker.

don't argue with him unless you enjoy it for its own sake. there's nothing salvageable in there and the only reason he responds is to provoke you further since he gets off on it. he talks about leading absurd around by the nose and laughing about it - that's how he seems to perceive himself with everyone. probably even people he's supposedly friends with. best option is to just avoid and let him win.

luckily i've got stuff to do today and plan on seeing a movie so hopefully i won't be provoked into "punching myself in the face" again.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude not gonna lie you've kinda missed the train. k0rp has been shitting useless beef all over the forum for the last 24 hours, in addition to deliberately agitating the whole thing with BnD and Jadae.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsowner View Post
    If you only had the tiniest bit of faith in others, all this would resolve and your mind would be expanded. But you are paralyzed by doubt.

This really has nothing to do with team spirit between quadras, or blindly sucking up to your dual. Pirates conversation with k0rpsey spans 3 different threads and tinychat, quit hopping on bandwagons and stay out of it.

You paraphrase things in the most optimistically retarded ways... My disagreement with k0rpsey was not with how information was or wasn't presented. It's with the lack of information. He really has no clue what he's talking about.. But neither do you, so it's all good there.

At this point we are so far removed from the initial disagreements over what's right or wrong that it's treated as irrelevant, but that's still the root problem. And it won't be resolved now, but it will pop up again later until it is.
    Dude leave woof out of this.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LiL-Tee
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    It is crap and I wouldn't change what I have said if I had the opportunity to, the same way I wouldn't change nor did change my opinion regarding, say, Olga's "typing by music" or whatever is that called. None of the representatives were my cup of tea. And she knows that very well.

As for "tasteless and idiotic" you midget, I don't give a Gammas' arse what you're listening to as long you stay out of my "porch" with your madman rhetorics, so I don't have to shoot you. The moment you violate my right kill everyone who enters not being invited, I'm going to kill you. And that I'm going to do. Figuratively speaking of course... .
    So you say that this music isn't your cup of tea, yet you bring it down. That makes so much sense. Especially that you just called someone mental midget, while showing narrow-minded approach.

I have every right to do so.

I don't care what "korpsey has and not", he can be as well sporting a giant vagina on his forehead. Wouldn't move me at all. Careful with mentioning somebody's army though - when you deny it, someone can think it is actually not so, for you don't have a reason to deny something if it wasn't so to begin with. Comprende, midget?
    At first you pointed out that he is bringing his identicals to go against you, then you write you don't care about that. You're at war with yourself here. To be honest. No. No comprende, juggalo.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Davez.

There once was a man, his name Davez, sent by korpsey to point out the way to the Life-Light. He came to show everyone where to look, who to believe in. Davez was not himself the Light; he was there to show the way to the Light.

I did mention that, for I just don't know what the heck was the point of the image you posted, unless you can't read ask korpsey to point you to someone who can so this someone can help you. The only "big part of argument" was created by korpsey who I think from the lack of anything better to do had to create one out of none.

Someone did shit in his diaper. Better discuss that between korpsey.
    You think at first that korpsey sent me. Then you wrote that you don't care about it, and that it wouldn't move you anyway. Then you write this little story to make me look like I was the one who put himself as superior, while few posts above you just wrote question mark next to my nick, which was really something like "who are you?". My point in copying that image was to describe what i thought, when you wrote about it being a crappy music. It's not my cup of tea as well, yet I don't bring it down, because it's easy to at least appreciate one track in this list, which has few genres of music. In fact you act like warmonger every time, you came here and started it with your post.

Further discussion won't make any sense. And why would he send me to point out your inconsistencies? He does that better than I could at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    I see intuiton and logics - Ni. Do you know your type for sure? What the tests say?
    I'm pretty sure ILI is best shot. E5wx and maybe sx/so or so/sx. Fe polr as hell. If you want any further info, PM me.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let the eternal battle continue!

And which one are you today, k0rpsy and friends, or tp and friends? What a moron

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a weak pile of shit. Quit sucking his dick and learn to think for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Dude leave woof out of this.
    Woof's been mindlessly coming to korpsy's rescue for awhile now. I don't really think this sheep is interested in understanding what's going on.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    You are a weak pile of shit. Quit sucking his dick and learn to think for yourself.
    By thinking for ourselves you mean, doing and saying what you want, right?

You're a funny guy tp, but not that funny and not in the way you like to think of yourself.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By thinking for ourselves you mean, doing and saying what you want, right?

You're a funny guy tp, but not that funny and not in the way you like to think of yourself.

^
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^
    Nothing new here, stop wasting peoples time reading your crap; do a jadae and be done with it.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davez View Post
    So you say that this music isn't your cup of tea, yet you bring it down. That makes so much sense. Especially that you just called someone mental midget, while showing narrow-minded approach.
    Exactfuckingly, "mate, bro, buddy, friend, comrade", your reasoning is well-adjusted, I did shoot it down, for it is not my cup of tea. But here it ends. I can shoot your "own" down the moment you post it, I have every right to. Besides, seeing korpsey and Scapegrace mutilate themselves over something so trivial as me saying "they're funny", which can be interpreted in many ways (let korpsey do that), I can run a thousand boots over their faces, figuratively speaking (korpsey is watching) of course, although I wouldn't want to harm Scapegrace, she's ill, and might fall to pieces before I get to her, so it would be a shit move on my part - waste of resources.

Open mindedness doesn't have anything to do with me saying "it's fine, I just can't get enough of it, I'm so fantastically all for it." No. I know those shit bands/musicians korpsey posted, I wouldn't call what he posted shit not knowing what it is beforehand. It's shit. I wouldn't call shit something that I don't know it being shit, for it is just impossible to label something as shit not even hearing it [song] out, same goes for opinions people hold. I can vehemently disagree with you like I do now after responding to you and actually reading what you wrote (I'm not korpsey). Your opinion is shit.

Oh and I wouldn't want to scrape shit off my boots.

At first you pointed out that he is bringing his identicals to go against you, then you write you don't care about that. You're at war with yourself here. To be honest. No. No comprende, juggalo.
    To be perfectly honest, he is your identical, you both self-type ILI. Having said that, point out where I did say "he brought his identical against me?"

You were the one to imply "he has no army" as in korpsey. It's black on white in this thread and you fail to acknowledge it. I can link it, for it seems you can't read as your identical accuses people of, and as long you don't consider him your identical of course, that argument it moot.

You think at first that korpsey sent me. Then you wrote that you don't care about it, and that it wouldn't move you anyway.
    Let korpsey guide you to someone who can read. Every one of your statements is fallacious so far and I'm not just saying it to paint a shit picture of you, but your identical just has to point you to someone who can read, not himself of course, he fails at every instance.

Then you write this little story to make me look like I was the one who put himself as superior
    Oh hey, Gravolez, the only person thinking that I am superior than you is you, yourself. That means you already have settled for an inferior position and are subordinate to me.

But I'll let you pass, not B minus though.

Scribble and pinpoint where is this "story I made myself superior over your person" and while you're at it just state he reason you posted that god damned random leaning on to Gamma NT image?

while few posts above you just wrote question mark next to my nick, which was really something like "who are you?".
    Seems you're dumber than a cunt and there are many on this site. I mean it''s even lower. Better re-type yourself if you don't want to face the wrath of IRC veteran. Nerds can be a pain in the arse - only when they're throwing keyboards at you.

My point in copying that image was to describe what i thought, when you wrote about it being a crappy music.
    Okay, I shot too soon, but I didn't miss. It is shit/crap music.

It's not my cup of tea as well, yet I don't bring it down, because it's easy to at least appreciate one track in this list, which has few genres of music. In fact you act like warmonger every time, you came here and started it with your post.
    El oh el, fucking duh.

Further discussion won't make any sense. And why would he send me to point out your inconsistencies? He does that better than I could at this point.
    Stick to your boundaries and I'm going to stick to mine, in other words, that you have failed d o e n s n' t c o n c e r n m e i n t s l i g h t e s t. When you fail, you fail, not me. So think twice before you actually mold yourself with me. I don't know you.

I'm pretty sure ILI is best shot. E5wx and maybe sx/so or so/sx. Fe polr as hell. If you want any further info, PM me.
    I don't want any further info. Conflictors conflict.
    Last edited by Absurd; 02-09-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't you people have anything better to do w/ your lives

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    The answer is in this thread.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Measure you own life, not mine.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woof's been mindlessly coming to korpsy's rescue for awhile now. I don't really think this sheep is interested in understanding what's going on.
    understanding reality = agreeing with pirate

Woof can speak for himself but it's fair to say one of his major motivations in yanking your chain is antipathy, and you admitted last night that you're hardly a popular fellow. Based on what I've observed that's largely on account your combative attitude and a widespread perception of being a fake. So it's amusing that you'd lecture me on authenticity and propriety, all of which keeps you circling the Fe-dom/E4 drain.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Since you mentioned earlier that E4 was being misrepresented it'd be of interest if you were to write up an expose on that type, perhaps using a popular/favorite/shitty profile as a foundation and commenting on it to clarify or invalidate its points as deemed necessary.

An aside: Relevant to a recent music convo, two things I forgot to mention that are likely to jibe with your motherfucking aesthetic are Ninjatune Records and Global Goon. Try the labels Toytronic and Merck too, and have a listen at micromusic.net.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since you asked me about comics before, I assume you read them. Who are your favourite marvel/DC character(s)?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, good question. Choose a really outlandish character, so Jadae can type you better off the database of Marvel/DC characters present on this site.

Take a test, it's going to be faster.

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Ian2...-hero-are-you/

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Since you asked me about comics before, I assume you read them. Who are your favourite marvel/DC character(s)?
    It's been quite a while since I bought comics but I used to enjoy Concrete, Usagi Yojimbo, the Metal Men, Groo the Wanderer, Alpha Flight, Fantastic Four, Dr. Strange, and Metropol. Heavy Metal magazine was a frequent read too. Manga and anime generally irritate the shit out of me but I liked Akira and also Lone Wolf and Cub.

Favorite characters would be Blackbolt, Apocalypse, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Venom, Dormammu, Uatu the Watcher, Cliff Steele, the Celestials, Silver Surfer, etc.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

understanding reality = agreeing with pirate

Woof can speak for himself but it's fair to say one of his major motivations in yanking your chain is antipathy, and you admitted last night that you're hardly a popular fellow. Based on what I've observed that's largely on account your combative attitude and a widespread perception of being a fake. So it's amusing that you'd lecture me on authenticity and propriety, all of which keeps you circling the Fe-dom/E4 drain.
    His motivation for 'yanking my chain' is in giving you cyber fellatio, since it's the only time he's spoken out against me other than the time I shutdown his cam for exposing himself. Anyway, the search for authenticity is a symptom, not the core motivation and judging people through that lens is going to make it so you type anyone looking for authenticity as E-4, when that isn't really what they are about. Their main problems stems from a particular imbalance in the emotional center and coping strategy, which is what manifests a search for authenticity. Calling out someone for being fake doesn't make you E-4, neither was I calling you out for the particular brand of fake that E-4s tend to be concerned with (i.e. self expression, specifically IEI 4s), I was calling you out on being fake in that you continue to evade accusations about traits you have and behaviors you have exhibited that you refuse to acknowledge here. Perhaps calling you a liar would have served better for your understanding.

Enneagram descriptions weren't meant to be taken piece by piece like that, by the way. It's bad enough to do it in Socionics, but with Enneagram the descriptions don't lead you to an accurate picture of the person at all taken like that, as stackings and wings color a lot of a person's general type. Descriptions are typical manifestations of motivations, similar to socionics descriptors yet even less 'reliable' for reasons mentioned last sentence. As far as a sense of propriety goes, you are conflating personal standards with propriety. My issues with you have to do with my own sense of ethics and how I personally feel people should be treated, which aren't geared with a sense of social convention in mind. Keep trying with that Fe sticker though, it's fun pointing out your fallacies. Especially after those last boring set of statements from you the other night.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His motivation for 'yanking my chain' is in giving you cyber fellatio, since it's the only time he's spoken out against me other than the time I shutdown his cam for exposing himself.
    Except you're just lying again. He was in the middle of pulling your ponytail the other day in TC when I arrived, and then you whined at me for jumping in.

Anyway, the search for authenticity is a symptom, not the core motivation and judging people through that lens is going to make it so you type anyone looking for authenticity as E-4, when that isn't really what they are about. Their main problems stems from a particular imbalance in the emotional center and coping strategy, which is what manifests a search for authenticity. Calling out someone for being fake doesn't make you E-4, neither was I calling you out for the particular brand of fake that E-4s tend to be concerned with (i.e. self expression, specifically IEI 4s), I was calling you out on being fake in that you continue to evade accusations about traits you have and behaviors you have exhibited that you refuse to acknowledge here. Perhaps calling you a liar would have served better for your understanding.[/quite]

Enneagram descriptions weren't meant to be taken piece by piece like that, by the way. It's bad enough to do it in Socionics, but with Enneagram the descriptions don't lead you to an accurate picture of the person at all taken like that, as stackings and wings color a lot of a person's general type. Descriptions are typical manifestations of motivations, similar to socionics descriptors yet even less 'reliable' for reasons mentioned last sentence. As far as a sense of propriety goes, you are conflating personal standards with propriety. My issues with you have to do with my own sense of ethics and how I personally feel people should be treated, which aren't geared with a sense of social convention in mind. Keep trying with that Fe sticker though, it's fun pointing out your fallacies.
    And your entire gripe here is based on cherry picking at the data you imagine I'm working with, and then mistaking a miniscule part of that for the whole. Also laughable is your continued insistence that I submit to hostile interrogation by explaining myself on demand so you can continue twisting everything to your benefit. Try being a little more clever and you might have greater success.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I considered ISTj, INTp, and ENTj for k0rpsey. But he doesn't seem to take Ti seriously and uses it as a game (wait, isn't that the idea behind unvalued functions?), so ISTj is kind of out the question. I think he's much more Te on here, but I guess arguing INTp or ENTj is kind of the same difference.

/alright, I'm going to run away now and hide from all the bullets grazing my scalp at the moment - war everywhere, as Absurd once said.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i see you've started a good pr campaign today. wonder how long that will last.

ipsi key est manere in statu introitum dum semper relicto. or however the fuck it went.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i see you've started a good pr campaign today. wonder how long that will last.

ipsi key est manere in statu introitum dum semper relicto. or however the fuck it went.
    You are an intelligent person. Be an intelligent person. You'll thank yourself later.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Except you're just lying again. He was in the middle of pulling your ponytail the other day in TC when I arrived, and then you whined at me for jumping in.
    Another assumption, if you don't know how something started it would be wise for not to use reference points you don't have all the details for.

And your entire gripe here is based on cherry picking at the data you imagine I'm working with, and then mistaking a miniscule part of that for the whole. Also laughable is your continued insistence that I submit to hostile interrogation by explaining myself on demand so you can continue twisting everything to your benefit. Try being a little more clever and you might have greater success.
    There's nothing to indicate that you have any substantial data to work with - on the presumption that you do, given the level of fallacious reasoning and hasty conclusions you have shown on the 'miniscule' level, this at the very least shows an incapacity to analyze the data you do have objectively. All I have done here is point out correlative errors, assumptions, and stretches you have made regarding Socionics and Enneagram concepts - funny enough the exact opposite of what you have accused me of. It's becoming quite clear that reasoning isn't your forte.
    Last edited by thePirate; 02-10-2013 at 01:35 AM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another assumption, if you don't know how something started it would be wise for not to use reference points you don't have all the details for.
    Hahahahah! Woof was already jerking you around when I arrived but you're either too dumb or dishonest to say so. Nice smear attempt though.

There's nothing to indicate that you have any substantial data to work with - on the presumption that you do, given the level of fallacious reasoning and hasty conclusions you have shown on the 'miniscule' level, this at the very least shows an incapacity to analyze the data you do have objectively. All I have done here is point out correlative errors, assumptions, and stretches you have made regarding Socionics and Enneagram concepts - funny enough the exact opposite of what you have accused me of. It's becoming quite clear that reasoning isn't your forte.
    Meanwhile here you are making sure that I know your feelings on just how wrong I am, supervising to the very end. Hilarious.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahahah! Woof was already jerking you around when I arrived but you're either too dumb or dishonest to say so. Nice smear attempt though.
    Your assumption lies in thinking what woof was doing was speaking out against me when you came in later on in that conversation. Babbling incoherent gibberish at me hardly classifies, neither did the conversation start with him coming at me with hostility. Proceed to consult a dictionary, check your ego, and unkindly fuck off.

Meanwhile here you are making sure that I know your feelings on just how wrong I am, supervising to the very end. Hilarious.
    Almoost as hilarious as what these exchanges are exposing about you.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wah, when is it gonna be my turn to supervise k0rpsy?

k0rps: Stop it right now, you meanie. People are getting hurt. People are getting confused. Stop obfuscating with facts. Stop rabble-rousing. Stop--for God's sake--STOP talking over people's heads. The tar-baby madness must end and end soon.

Stop having a type. Stop it with the types.
    Last edited by golden; 02-10-2013 at 04:20 AM.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's rumored that I have a type

The rumours are FALSE.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your assumption lies in thinking what woof was doing was speaking out against me when you came in later on in that conversation. Babbling incoherent gibberish at me hardly classifies, neither did the conversation start with him coming at me with hostility. Proceed to consult a dictionary, check your ego, and unkindly fuck off.
    So you say, poofy baby. Stay calm until woof gives his account and then you can start chewing your face off again.

Almoost.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This really has nothing to do with team spirit between quadras
    Never said it did.

or blindly sucking up to your dual
    Hell yeah on typing k0rps. Love how you offhandedly shat all over Pirate's shrill, moralistic fluff.

Pirates conversation with k0rpsey spans 3 different threads and tinychat, quit hopping on bandwagons and stay out of it.
    I do as I please and there ain't a god damned thing you can do about that.

Another thanks for laying to rest any concerns I had about getting tubby in the winter. And boo to you for not having the balls to post a pic of yourself, for not having the balls to show up on tinychat cam, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    dude not gonna lie you've kinda missed the train
    conductor woofie says CHOO CHOO

You are a weak pile of shit.
    Then you're gonna get your ass handed to you by a weak pile of shit by the time this post is done.

Quit sucking his dick
    u jelly?

and learn to think for yourself
    ?

Woof's been mindlessly coming to korpsy's rescue for awhile now
    You make a nice punching bag.

I don't really think this sheep is interested in understanding what's going on
    !

Woof can speak for himself but it's fair to say one of his major motivations in yanking your chain is antipathy

His motivation for 'yanking my chain' is in giving you cyber fellatio, since it's the only time he's spoken out against me other than the time I shutdown his cam for exposing himself.
    It's usually hard for me to give a shit about you in any regard. You were being a huge bitch recently, likely the only way you can get anyone to acknowledge your existence, and you'll get what you're looking for. No refunds. As per your existence, hell. You don't expose anything about yourself. You write all these paragraphs, shit out all these words, make all this noise, fury, and bluster, and expose absolutely nothing about yourself. A few brief seconds on TinyChat here and there months ago, and a few pics of yourself you had locked down tighter than a nun's cunt. For all practical purposes here, YOU DON'T EXIST.

There's nothing to indicate that you [k0rp] have any substantial data to work with - on the presumption that you do, given the level of fallacious reasoning and hasty conclusions you have shown on the 'miniscule' level, this at the very least shows an incapacity to analyze the data you do have objectively. All I have done here is point out correlative errors, assumptions, and stretches you have made regarding Socionics and Enneagram concepts - funny enough the exact opposite of what you have accused me of. It's becoming quite clear that reasoning isn't your forte.
    baaahahahaha! More than a god damned Tool album. And like hell can you of all people call anyone else out for baseless and false assumptions. Someone better at cog styles and the Ti shiz than I might have an entrance here as far as how your notion of what k0rps and what you are doing being diametrically opposed to each other coincides well with dialectical-algorithmic cognition. Sex ad nauseum!

I saw you, instantly was like "there's the little bitch!", and then opened fire. Ahahahaha!!

Again with you, the "exposing", and your tendency to cast any revelations about any person in a negative light. Speaking from your own experiences here? You sure are cautious as hell about letting anything about yourself leak out to the big bad world. Poofy, floofy, phantasmal ghost of a pirate. Your expellments haven't enough weight or solidity to even make the cut as bullshit. Nothing but air. You don't exist.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you say, poofy baby. Stay calm until woof gives his account and then you can start chewing your face off again.
    Yes, that unintelligible account has me chewing my face off. You call people out for being idiots, and then you mark that barely readable and shallow post as constructive. Hypocrisy much?

Almoost
    I guess you are out of steam. What a pity.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You are an intelligent person. Be an intelligent person. You'll thank yourself later.
    Looks like lungs' ignorance isn't encyclopedic.

For all practical purposes here, YOU DON'T EXIST.
    This doesn't make any sense whatsoever, for there is no such thing as a "practical purpose" on a forum, unless you're fishing for Te on a forum solely devoted to Socionics which is according to literature is Ti haven. But that aside, I don't really know how is one to achieve a "practical purpose" on a forum without actually doing something in real life, something practical(?), something that gets you ahead in life, higher and higher, and not spending your days on a theory, with all due respect, like you do typing people all around in tiny chat and here, that is, utilising said theory. Utilising Ti.

I can be wrong, but if through a "practical purpose" you actually mean typing people, then I see absolutely no reason as to why Pirate doesn't exist nor has a "practical purpose" on this forum given he does the same thing you do.

In a nutshell what you wrote means you both don't exist and are D-A, what further means you both don't exist, cog styles don't exist. It can mean you both don't exist in real life though and only exist in tiny chat for your original premise points to existing as a fact and being confirmed only through the medium of tiny chat.

I don't really get it, but aren't you implying that when somebody's existence in tiny chat fades that person dies in real life too (stops existing), or continues to exist only in real life? That's a dilemma, I have to admit, but funniest part is you're actually calling the shots who exists and who does not, like a computer program running a simulation, so thanks for putting a smile on my face.
    Last edited by Absurd; 02-10-2013 at 02:46 PM.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

m0re dRama plz

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    m0re dRama plz

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COMFINED View Post
    Wah, when is it gonna be my turn to supervise k0rpsy?
    It's best to wait until there's a score to settle so that there will be no doubt about objectivity.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's best to wait until there's a score to settle so that there will be no doubt about objectivity.
    I'd rather supervise someone much dumber.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast