Page 19 of 199 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My take on the point: manipulation of people. EIE take the crown of that behavoir, at least they are most capable and skillful at it. I don't claim that a lot of EIE do actually manipulate people.

IEE have ego, they are usually more interested in showing their personal values openly, which is often a little handicap at trying to manipulate other people.
    Manipulating other people involves a tactical element. Some better conscious control of is vital for that.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    this thread is dead now that we've taken to vandalizing the typing spreadsheet instead
    91 pages and counting. This will always RISE AGAIN.
    good bye

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strangeling View Post
    91 pages and counting. This will always RISE AGAIN.
    sounds like something *cough* an SLE might say...

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good bye

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No, the SLE goes like this:
    Make America the16types great again.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ohhh spanking sounds delightful. And don't forget the lashings for added bad behavior. You mustn't go easy on me. It's the only way I'll learn.

Jeez. You ain't the one who gets to make requests here in the mighty TiSe state, that would be covert domination and me pleasing you If I'm in charge that's the other way around. Added chokings on Sundays it is, let's see how you can handle that. My regime is perfectly attuned to put EIE's PoLR under pressure

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread is dead now that we've taken to vandalizing the typing spreadsheet instead
    "we"

is that a confession?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Chae I'm replying to you because I admire your ability to dissect and understand this issue in a nuanced way and I was impressed by your post. I don't really expect anyone else (besides maybe Vespertine) on here to completely get this.

I personally associate a lack of mental attention to nuance with a lack of respect. If someone continuously pronounced my name wrong or never acknowledged their error after many corrections I'd feel pissed off, I don't know about you or others. Or in general if I point something out and it doesn't get fixed, if what I am communicating is seen as unimportant. At the best even without negative intent it'd just be annoying. It may not be real racism, but it's annoying enough for me to just call him "vaguely racist" -- you're totally right that it's leveraging and pretense... but at the same time there's a kernel of truth in it. I don't have fully "pro-SJW" or "progressive" views on basically anything and I see nothing wrong with that nor with admitting it. I also don't care that I leverage things sometimes and don't care about some kind of effect it has for these SJW groups. I'm not looking to raise myself morally so I don't care, but if I can put a fire under someone's ass when they're annoying me and maybe make them more conscious of an issue I care about in collateral then I'll do it. I have no qualms with playing with my presentation of conservative/liberal for effect.

As for my actual views on race I am progressive I think? To an extent. I think some SJW stuff gets really preachy and nitpicky and minorities can moan a bit much sometimes when it gets really radical, but their voices have a place and should be heard. I also think that black people in particular have basically gotten the positive attention they have long deserved with the popularity of the movie, and they are a great race of people LOL idk how else to put it, and I've always felt that way. So I am more conscious of it atm since it's in everyone's face, I still do make BBC and watermelon jokes though outwardly once in a while.

Most of my views are around here in terms of conservative/liberal. So to call me anti-SJW is simplifying it a bit IMO although I understand your premise for that.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me

Not only are you a fucking braindead twat, but you are offhandedly making the SLI type look like garbage by basically painting them as a softer less intelligent version of SLE.

Note that you yourself identifying as SLE are not the best proof for this comparison you seem to be creating by implication since you are a fucking idiot.

See you later, folks.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Not only are you a fucking braindead twat, but you are offhandedly making the SLI type look like garbage by basically painting them as a softer less intelligent version of SLE.
    Note that you yourself identifying as SLE are not the best proof for this comparison you seem to be creating by implication since you are a fucking idiot.
    so much of Fe. it's charming.
    I'd look at your typing video to check how T type are you there

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    so much of Fe. it's charming.
    I'd look at your typing video to check how T type are you there
    So niffer is EIE (or ESE) according to you and SLI according to Kill4me?

BTW, SLE has way more Fe than LSI. Female SLE definitely is going to be more expressive than male LSI, especially. Maybe that difference is what you are seeing : p

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    So niffer is EIE (or ESE)
    I see her behavior as too emotional for T type there. So got a suspicion for one of Fe types.

> SLE has way more Fe than LSI

I perceive all T types as similar in the degree of emotional expression.

> Female SLE definitely is going to be more expressive than male LSI, especially.

T women are not more emotional than T men in my perception.
    Mb I find them lesser to hold the natural expression or to play it artificially. While men prefer to play poker-face to look more assured or dominating. I feel masks in both of such behavior in the degree enough to think them similar.
    Last edited by Sol; 03-09-2018 at 05:58 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been saying Niffer wasn't SLE and though I don't agree with the reasons mentioned in this thread, I think it's rather clear that something is off. Look at how contradictory that post was, though I'm sure she would argue it wasn't. For anyone who has actual experience with SLE's and know what they are like, just picture one writing Niffer's last post.

"At the best even without negative intent it'd just be annoying. It may not be real racism, but it's annoying enough for me to just call him "vaguely racist"

This i​s one example of something that doesn't make any sense. Aside from her point, look at this from an analytical level and ask yourself what she is saying. 'Vaguely racist" and 'real racism' are emotional dichotomies she has created. You can tell this because she says so herself, that it is based on something annoying her, not based on objective parameters (Ti). None of this means anything.

"You're totally right that it's leveraging and pretense... but at the same time there's a kernel of truth in it"
    "
    if I can put a fire under someone's ass when they're annoying me and maybe make them more conscious of an issue I care about in collateral then I'll do it."
    "
    some SJW stuff gets really preachy and nitpicky and minorities can moan a bit much sometimes when it gets really radical"
    "
    still do make BBC and watermelon jokes though outwardly once in a while."

She basically blew a misspelling out of proportion and now she's arguing, essentially, that it's okay to stretch the truth as long as it's about something that bothers her and to pressure people to conform to her values. (Se+Fi?)

More contradictions are here in that she's on one hand criticizing SJW's for getting preachy and nitpicky when that's exactly what she's done here by insinuating that a misspelling is somehow disrespectful to race. She's not like that though because she 'makes watermelon jokes'.

I mean, I agree with @Chae. Niffer is a hypocrite and I've always seen her this way. You don't need to know anything about her past this one post to be able to tell that. However, I'm writing here to say that the nature of her hypocrisy is specifically ethical in nature. She makes emotional justifications for her hypocrisy. When some people talk about Fi as being a system, this is what they mean. Fi also has classifications, they just are not measured objectively. This is what you can see through what she has written.

I see a lot of ethics here, and I'm wondering if the person who suggested SEE for Niffer may have been on to something. If she is assuredly an extrovert, which I don't neccessarily think is the case, SEE is a far better option than SLE. She has never shown anything even remotely resembling logic.

Hey, feel free to PM me with any opinions about my type

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I see his behavior as too emotional for T type there. So got a suspicion for one of Fe types.
    Again don't forget she's female and normative (2D) Fe for females is different than for males.

> SLE has way more Fe than LSI

I perceive all T types as similar in the degree of emotional expression.
    I don't... 2D Fe is light years stronger than 1D Fe, in my experience.

(Same for 2D vs 1D Fi, but that obviously manifests differently, not via direct emotional expression like Fe)

> Female SLE definitely is going to be more expressive than male LSI, especially.

T women are not more emotional than T men in my perception.
    They most definitely are more emotional in my experience... But maybe it's harder for a guy to perceive this?

Mb I find them lesser to hold the natural expression or to play it artificially. While men prefer to play poker-face to look more assured or dominating. I feel masks in both of such behavior in the degree enough to think them similar.
    Oh I'm not trying to say that T women have as natural expressions as F women. There are degrees in this for sure. T women would be better at it than T men and worse than F women, or F men, for sure.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think you make good points on the intersectionality between norms and gender roles and how that effects emotional expression. it sounds like it should be obvious but its really not. in other words, people lose track of the complexity and reduce out the interaction effects between the different possible combinations, assuming 2d (especially in virtue of its normative quality) doesn't have an expansive extra dimension that gets filled by gender role. if you flatten out that extra pseudo dimension one can easily make mistakes in evaluaitng type. you see this a lot on K4ms pinterest where like all of certain types are women and something like this is clearly driving it (albiet it subconsciously)

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    I see a lot of ethics here, and I'm wondering if the person who suggested SEE for Niffer may have been on to something. If she is assuredly an extrovert, which I don't neccessarily think is the case, SEE is a far better option than SLE. She has never shown anything even remotely resembling logic.
    Oh, you wouldn't be able to see her logic because you definitely have none...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Again don't forget she's female and normative (2D) Fe for females is different than for males.
    I saw people of different types in both sexes and this is the base for my opinion. And niffer's behavior seems as more emotional than I expect from T types. Also Socionics has no terms "2D".

> But maybe it's harder for a guy to perceive this?

Or it's easier to notice I'm right with better typing skills. I follow classical model. while you are trying to add new in it without good basis.

Both sides have nothing to add significant. We've finished.

niffer's video would help to understand her type

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I saw people of different types in both sexes and this is the base for my opinion. And niffer's behavior seems as more emotional than I expect from T types. Also Socionics has no terms "2D".
    There is another way to show the difference, using just the classical model: SLE is not T-base type and with extraversion, their Fe is stronger than LSI's.

> But maybe it's harder for a guy to perceive this?

Or it's easier to notice I'm right with better typing skills. I follow classical model. while you are trying to add new in it without good basis.
    OMG LOL, no, you are not right with better typing skills, you have zero evidence to support that claim of yours with. End of story.

Both sides have nothing to add significant. We've finished.
    LOL You won't tell me whether I still have anything significant to add.

Anyhow, I added more now, and, end of story now.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Slade No matter how angry you get in your posts your boner will never grow longer than 1cm

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

// trying to imagine the circumstances in which niffer did the measurement

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post

Jeez. You ain't the one who gets to make requests here in the mighty TiSe state, that would be covert domination and me pleasing you If I'm in charge that's the other way around. Added chokings on Sundays it is, let's see how you can handle that. My regime is perfectly attuned to put EIE's PoLR under pressure
    Passionate choking it is.

good bye

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Passionate choking it is.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, you wouldn't be able to see her logic because you definitely have none...
    Oh here's the fake LSI chiming in.
    Hey, feel free to PM me with any opinions about my type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Chae
    > Whatta lethal stare, all my fears have been confirmed

yep. superego sights bring death and suffering

meanwhile:
    I think her type as EIE
    She thinks my type as LSI

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, that guy really needs to see a doctor. He suffers from a nasty conjunctivitis on both his eyes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Oh, that guy really needs to see a doctor. He suffers from a nasty conjunctivitis on both his eyes.
    And people think I'm your dual.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae
    > Whatta lethal stare, all my fears have been confirmed

yep. superego sights bring death and suffering

meanwhile:
    I think her type as EIE
    She thinks my type as LSI
    I marked her post as constructive. It's got nothing to do with super ego relationships.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Oh, that guy really needs to see a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    It's got nothing to do with super ego relationships.
    Only in case if you badly understand how IR express in nonverbal. For example, due to small experience of watching people with correct understanding of your IR with them. Your situation is especially complicated by the doubtful opinion about own type (which seems as F one).

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course, you know the difference between a doctor and the doctor.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only in case if you badly understand how IR express in nonverbal. For example, due to small experience of watching people with correct understanding of your IR with them. Your situation is especially complicated by the doubtful opinion about own type (which seems as F one).
    It's because you type me as F possible/likely (definitely) which is one of the main reasons I question your ability.

I tried to discuss this further by showing you how for P types, the rational function comes into play, that's Fi mombilizing for XLI, and Fe mobilizing for XLE, but you denied this despite it's core theory.

Add to this your own use of mobilizing, typing by 'impressions', as you say Ne, if you're LSE.

So it just makes me doubt your abilities in general, and rightly so.

I agreed with the quote I marked constructive. Overall I think you stifle productive interaction due to an over reliability/confidence in your system, and personally you're somewhat creepy. Anyway, regardless, have a good day.

Edit: There's nothing wrong with different opinions, but you started with ESI, to just 'F', which was due to my opposition to your harassment of another forum member. It's something rather than admit you're wrong, instead you decided to retype and take no responsibility. So, to add to your wrong socionics, I don't listen to decisions made from your own emotion related bias, but think it's wrong further, because such things are the opposite of productive discourse, with you.
    Last edited by at sirac son of sirac; 03-12-2018 at 02:17 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    It's because you type me as F possible/likely (definitely) which is one of the main reasons I question your ability.
    Hell yeah if he types you F... not his first weird typing, anyhow.

Your criticism of his stuff btw is very typical SLI criticism of LSI.

Edit: uh, banned...?

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    Oh here's the fake LSI chiming in.
    What a lame retort.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Of course, you know the difference between a doctor and the doctor
    I find as more meaningful the difference between a doctor and a medic.

Hell yeah if he types you F... not his first weird typing, anyhow.
    The truth can be weird.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find as more meaningful the difference between a doctor and a medic.
    The meaning of medic is as ambiguous as the meaning of the word doctor.
    medic does not certainly mean doctor of medicine.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

The truth can be weird.
    The truth isn't necessarily with you

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Im shipping Sol and Myst as new couple what do u guys think

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think she would kill him.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

no kill me first

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Im shipping Sol and Myst as new couple what do u guys think
    I ship it

Alternatively I'd ship Sol and Chae
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    I ship it

Alternatively I'd ship Sol and Chae
    I’d pay to see that.

As long as no one got hurt.