Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Elden Ring

Feel like I have to make this thread:

Melina: IEI?

Ranni the witch: ILI?

Malenia, Blade of Miquella: ESI? LSI? (Spoiler, NSFW)

General Radahn: Se lead. With his relationship with his horse, could be SEE.

Godrick the Grafted: EIE...

Godfrey: Se...

Last edited by Tarnished; 03-20-2022 at 02:31 PM.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to type Elden Ring characters, but I suck too much to be able to progress far enough to meet any

Melina is probably IEI though. Only other souls game I’ve played was DS3 and the firekeeper was IEI, so I get the impression all level-up ladies are probably that type

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    I would love to type Elden Ring characters, but I suck too much to be able to progress far enough to meet any

Melina is probably IEI though. Only other souls game I’ve played was DS3 and the firekeeper was IEI, so I get the impression all level-up ladies are probably that type
    I watched all the spoiler before I even play the game )

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Melina I think is IEI.

Radan could be SLE, but the fact that he studied gravity sorcery so that his fatass wouldn't crush his favorite horse seems Fi valuing. So SEE makes sense.

Malenia seems xSI, she is very bound by duty but I'm not sure for what reason. She is devoted to protecting her brother makes me think ESI.

I think Margit could be EIE or maybe ILI. Ni ego negativist.

Rennala could be EIE as well.

Turtle Pope? I think IEI.

Blaidd is SLI

hmm I can't think of anymore right now
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toro View Post
    Melina I think is IEI.

Radan could be SLE, but the fact that he studied gravity sorcery so that his fatass wouldn't crush his favorite horse seems Fi valuing. So SEE makes sense.

Malenia seems xSI, she is very bound by duty but I'm not sure for what reason. She is devoted to protecting her brother makes me think ESI.

I think Margit could be EIE or maybe ILI. Ni ego negativist.

Rennala could be EIE as well.

Turtle Pope? I think IEI.

Blaidd is SLI

hmm I can't think of anymore right now
    Margit is a hard case. But I think he's Beta. SLE - N could be a possibility. Somehow remind me of the Hound (GoT).

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking that Ranni is probably ILI yeah.
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree on pretty much all counts.

Ranni - ILI (Her plan reaches all the way back to the Night of the Black Knives)

Melina - I_I? (She's connected to Ranni somehow, she may even be the Gloam-Eyed Queen?)

Godrick - EIE for sure (Si PoLR gone too far, tries very hard at Se in futility, Fe is obvious)

Margott - _SI (Is an outcast as an omen, but even still takes up the mantle of defender of the Erdtree. He is the only remaining Demi-God to stay loyal to his post.)

Melania - _SI (Unparalleled swordsmanship, push and pull between her natural abilities and the rot, all in service of Miquella)

Mohg - SLE (Completely evil and power hungry, desiring to create his own dynasty under the Formless Mother. Fi PoLR)

Godfrey/Hoarah Loux - Beta ST? (Barbarian who recognizes the political need to tame his lust for battle. Respects Morgott for his deeds, irrespective of his curse.)

Miyazaki and G.R.R.M. did a good job giving these characters personality with so little spoken lines.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Godfrey/Hoarah Loux doesn't seem Fi polr, LSI or ESI I guest.

Ofnir the all-knowing: NT for sure, but not ILE. I tend toward T lead, maybe LII?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilthoth View Post

IEI
    “Are you here for spirit tuning”

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roderika looks way more EII in my opinion. Gives the impression of Suggestive Te more than Se. Ni doms are in general more self confident on who they are and what they are doing, while EII are more insecure. Also Ni demonstrative > Fi demonstrative. Her Fi seems more a Lead function.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lesri View Post
    Roderika looks way more EII in my opinion. Gives the impression of Suggestive Te more than Se. Ni doms are in general more self confident on who they are and what they are doing, while EII are more insecure. Also Ni demonstrative > Fi demonstrative. Her Fi seems more a Lead function.
    I think so too, her and Hewg seem like two complimentary Deltas.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No offense to anybody for liking this, but it feels way too serious and stuck up it's own ass to me. To me, fantasy and magic adventure is a lot more whimsical and "childish" to me- which is probably why like all alpha males I enjoy Pokemon Unite. And I mean, it doesn't even make fun of it's own childishness like a bad Charmed episode- ((where even the 12 year old girls its intended for know it's awful)) - it's just natural and self-accepting.

Earlier I was talking to my bestie about why I didn't like Buffy the Vampire Slayer anymore, and she told me you stopped liking it because it took itself too seriously whereas before the episodes just simply knew how to have fun. Like season 3's 'Anne' was a breath of fresh air compared to the later seasons of soul-sucking grimdarkness. And I don't think Anne was without loss, heartbreak or bad times either or anything - but it didn't completely defecate on hope either.

Most inspiring thing about early season Buffy was how the 'good guys' or heroes were allowed to be sassy and witty and comeback-y as usually only the villains got to be that way, but I mean Joss's narcissism and str8 beta male edginess kinda ruined it. He was also jealous of James Marsters in an incel-y way lol. Along with Marti Noxon being a toxic enabler.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roderika could be EII, 1D Se 4D Fi. Yeah her and hewig are one of the most wholesome relationships in the game and the meet a tragic end. Hewig is the SLI blacksmith sterotype.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hidetaka Miyazaki - IEI

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned