Page 120 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,800 of 7944

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Okay do me. Cement me in stone people.

Does anyone argue against SEE?

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Okay do me. Cement me in stone people.

Does anyone argue against SEE?
    Ok, i'll do you bby. Pull your pants down.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Suspiria: EIE is growing on me
    Like Tori Amos said: you bet your life it is.
    It will grow on you like herpes, with time. Same as it did with me, even though it was more of a phantom itch that I couldn't scratch...
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Iron in Velvet
    As the typing thread was closed, I comment here.

Your IEI type is seen good in impressions from your nonverbal.
    Your behavior has no significant contradictions to this. Extraverted or J type would not closed the typing thread so quickly, but was interested to get more opinions and arguments there. Especially strange that would be after asking a question. Also, seems you did not liked the question about facts and pointing on possible misleading - the related to Te, - weak and nonvalued region of Fe types.

To want be "bossy" does not mean to have Se type.
    If you do 8 functional test and get S type - it's doubtful result if a balance between S/N is small or when you also get Ne or Ni above average. Same is when in dichotomies tests you get small S/N balance. I suspect it's your case, as N is your leading function.

IR test may support my opinion about your type, or at least your beta values. It's the easiest way.
    To be assured in your type it's useful to type people IRL and to check that irrational impressions from them fit to IR theory good.

There is @sbbds which thinks her type as SLE, while having F and most probably IEI. She thought her possible types before as N.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Iron in Velvet
    As the typing thread was closed, I comment here.

Your IEI type is seen good in impressions from your nonverbal.
    Your behavior has no significant contradictions to this. Extraverted or J type would not closed the typing thread so quickly, but was interested to get more opinions and arguments there. Especially strange that would be after asking a question. Also, seems you did not liked the question about facts and pointing on possible misleading - the related to Te, - weak and nonvalued region of Fe types.

To want be "bossy" does not mean to have Se type.
    If you do 8 functional test and get S type - it's doubtful result if a balance between S/N is small or when you also get Ne or Ni above average. Same is when in dichotomies tests you get small S/N balance. I suspect it's your case, as N is your leading function.

IR test may support my opinion about your type, or at least your beta values. It's the easiest way.
    To be assured in your type it's useful to type people IRL and to check that irrational impressions from them fit to IR theory good.

There is @sbbds which thinks her type as SLE, while having F and most probably IEI. She thought her possible types before as N.
    I closed it because I got bored. I don’t care about or for your typing. And you’re wrong. You can fuck off now
    Last edited by Iron in Velvet; 01-09-2021 at 10:23 PM. Reason: To be succinct

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw Iron in Velvet's video in passing today and the first thing I thought was that she moved and gesticulated like my IEI-Ni friend. I came back to pay more attention to it and it had been taken down. Oh well.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    I saw Iron in Velvet's video in passing today and the first thing I thought was that she moved and gesticulated like my IEI-Ni friend. I came back to pay more attention to it and it had been taken down. Oh well.
    I don’t think IEI is possible for me. EIE is a much more likely typing. I don’t think my Se is weak, if anything I’ve had issues withholding my aggression. I was probably bitchy to Sol but I was getting bored of our back and forth since he kept pushing something I cbf doing at the time and still can’t. If beta NF then EIE is more likely

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iron in Velvet View Post
    I don’t think IEI is possible for me. EIE is a much more likely typing. I don’t think my Se is weak, if anything I’ve had issues withholding my aggression. I was probably bitchy to Sol but I was getting bored of our back and forth since he kept pushing something I cbf doing at the time and still can’t. If beta NF then EIE is more likely
    I didn’t see much of your video because I was busy at the time, but you reminded me a lot of my sister...I type her SEE (guarantee Sol would type her IEI lol).
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol's actually very good at recognizing his 'nonverbal impressions'. I once slipped him two pictures of people whose type I already knew and he guessed their type from the static images alone. One of them was against a choir of people that insisted on opposite quadra typing when it wasn't the case. And although he says he's against subtyping in theory, the way he goes about gathering his impressions includes subtyping. And I just wrote this to tell you I sneak on people to test them.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Minde INFJ/ EII
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You prefered T types in IR sorting and did F related messages.
    @Sol I will answer you here as we are more on topic.

I did prefer T types in the IR test. I think you are too quick to call people F based on the content of their messages however. It may be harder to tell.

You asked for a videointerview in the past, and I can send you the links to my Gulenko ones if you wish. Same goes for anyone who wishes to see my videos.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I can send you the links to my Gulenko ones if you wish. Same goes for anyone who wishes to see my videos.
    I wouldn’t mind seeing them! the more g typing vids the better
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

edit
    Last edited by WVBRY; 01-25-2021 at 12:51 PM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wanted to say this, that I watched all of @Uncle Aves vids and I see where G got LSI! Definitely seems IJ Ni/Se>Ne/Si valuing, and a logical type. Definitely seems a beta or gamma logical introvert. Not an F type! Thanks again for letting me see, Ave!
    Last edited by Aster; 01-25-2021 at 10:18 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Just wanted to say this, that I watched all of @Uncle Aves vids and I see where G got LSI! Definitely seems IJ Ni>Se valuing, and a logical type. Definitely seems a beta or gamma logical introvert. Not an F type! Thanks again for letting me see, Ave!
    I have not seen said videos, but I have been considering LSI more for @Uncle Ave as of late. I have noticed that he is not verbose in the manner an LIE typically is... Alonzo was LIE and his style of writing and communication was the most similar to mine out of everybody I’ve run across here... Ne, lots of Ne everywhere, but it is all structured and there is a clear preference for Ni + that unmistakeable Te bite. Adam is also not shy to lay down some longer, detailed posts, but he is more purely Te. LSI vibes to me like they want to say as much they can with as little actual words they can get by with; they are more concise. Only Fe will make them dish out a monologue, but it occurs more potently if it’s framed in a back-and-forth with Fe types. Sometimes, LIE and LSI can be tricky to distinguish (see: Elon Musk thread ).
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I screwed up my previous post. Meant Ni/Se>Ne/Si, not Ni>Se. been doing that a lot lately. Sorry. I fixed it
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Kiana
    I offer you to do a typing thread with a videointerview, so people had more info to see your type. If Gulenko was correct about it then you'll get additional club for intellectual discussions.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kiana
    I offer you to do a typing thread with a videointerview, so people had more info to see your type. If Gulenko was correct about it then you'll get additional club for intellectual discussions.
    you can find video of Kiana here
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    you can find video of Kiana here
    Thanks.
    By that SEE is possible for her, though a videointerview would be better.
    So she has higher basis for her Gulenko crusade, unlike those he clearly mistyped. But if to do that crusade by insulting people more possibly will have the negative effect.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers
    During a couple of monthes you wrote in your profile several types, among which was IEI. Then somehow as most stable type in your profile became LSI which never was there before, as seems S types. You seem changed in the profile the opinion about all 4 dichotomies.
    You've created a thread about "going out", what is not common for introverts, and broke own intention soon after.
    The degree of instability of your behavior does not fit to rational T base types. But fits to P types. Base T types prefer to think good before doing something. JS types accept decisions slower as pay more attention to concrete details. Also LS* have a will to hold for own decisions.

As I said, most possible your type is ILE. And as said - only by IR with people IRL you'll can understand own type correctly.
    In case you'd do IR test in the past that could to help too, what seems you did not.

Some girls seems were catched to acceot wrong types by promises (based on small data) of a duality with their pair. On what nonsense or emotions you were catched is a mystery. On a wish to have traits which you have no, as a stability common for LSI?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers
    During a couple of monthes you wrote in your profile several types, among which was IEI. Then somehow as most stable type in your profile became LSI which never was there before, as seems S types. You seem changed in the profile the opinion about all 4 dichotomies.
    I didn't consider LSI, because the type describes someone who is physically neat, tidy and organized. I thought I was beta quadra from quadra descriptions. Only IEI made sense as i ruled out the other 3 types.

You've created a thread about "going out", what is not common for introverts, and broke own intention soon after.
    The degree of instability of your behavior does not fit to rational T base types. But fits to P types. Base T types prefer to think good before doing something. JS types accept decisions slower as pay more attention to concrete details. Also LS* have a will to hold for own decisions.
    I am unsure how much of my presentation is chronic depression and how much is not. I have Дистимия, which means I am uninterested, unmotivated and basically unable to feel happiness. My presentation is fake and learned, inside I'm mostly just numb.

As I said, most possible your type is ILE. And as said - only by IR with people IRL you'll can understand own type correctly.
    In case you'd do IR test in the past that could to help too, what seems you did not.

Some girls seems were catched to acceot wrong types by promises (based on small data) of a duality with their pair. On what nonsense or emotions you were catched is a mystery. On a wish to have traits which you have no, as a stability common for LSI?
    Just write this in Russian I'll translate it. Your translation makes no sense in English.

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Just write this in Russian I'll translate it. Your translation makes no sense in English.
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but he said some girls that were typed accepted a wrong typing because they were led to believe (with insufficient evidence) that the people in their lives they described were duals, so that was appealing to them. He wants to know what part of being LSI appealed to your emotions for you to accept it as a typing.

(which lmao Sol it was a lot more than just "promises of duality" that lead people to accept their typings, and if ITR is so important to understanding types, why wouldn't we be asked about the people we're closest to? I feel a lot closer to people IRL than in any of the videos in your ITR test)
    ~we're just out here havin a good time~

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems I missed some videos again @Uncle Ave if you don’t mind

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by megedy View Post
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but he said some girls that were typed accepted a wrong typing because they were led to believe (with insufficient evidence) that the people in their lives they described were duals, so that was appealing to them. He wants to know what part of being LSI appealed to your emotions for you to accept it as a typing.

(which lmao Sol it was a lot more than just "promises of duality" that lead people to accept their typings, and if ITR is so important to understanding types, why wouldn't we be asked about the people we're closest to? I feel a lot closer to people IRL than in any of the videos in your ITR test)
    ah, LSI isn't appealing to me at least. I also don't relate to the base description. Without C or H subtype I'd consider it a mistype.. I have interacted with a self typed EIE from the forum and it went really bad tbh lol. Putting depression and ITR aside I am a highly deliberate and conscientious person who is very duty bound, which makes me very reliable despite all the crap e_e I do stuff like only being late for work once in 9 years, going to work on Sunday to fix problems someone else made, considering it my duty to work and help my family financially (the least I can do) and so on. I also hate surprises, need time to prepare for things, always think things over dozens of times before committing to any action. I lack spontaneity almost completely. Even with the depression I can just keep going forward until something changes, so I guess I have that LSI tenacity, I'm just messy and disorganized lol, by MBTI standards I'd be a P. There seems to be some connection between how messy my surroundings get and how depressed I am during that phase. When my mental goes down disorganization increases with the apathy. Here is the full description G sent me, I don't think he is wrong tbh. I am LSI imo.

Conclusion by the interview
    Date: 9/1/2020
    Respondent: Attila
    Socionist: Victor Gulenko (SHS)
    Objective: define type and subtype
    Method: content analysis, body language
    Required knowledge: 16 types, 8 functions, temperaments, installations, DCNH subtype system
    Type as intersection of temperament and installation
    In order to determine the socionic type of a person, it is necessary to assess his or her temperament and installation. 4 temperaments X 4 installations = 16 types.
    Taking into account that people change over time, it is also necessary to define the variant of a particular person's type - one of four (DCNH system).
    Both the installation and the temperament are fairly well expressed in these videos that the respondent provided. Let’s start with installation.
    Installation (activity orientation)
    Logic is more than ethics
    The respondent is good at systematization and comprehension of complex information. He approaches everything that happens from the logical point of view - he tries to find regularities and draw reasonable conclusions. When memorizing, he relies on connections between the data to build a biger picture. He is good at solving problems where there is a system, including technical ones.
    Judging by his facial expressions, his smile is more like a role smile, i.e. consciously represented. Perhaps, he is learning some communication techniques on purpose. Emotions rarely capture him to such an extent that he loses self-control.

Sensing is more than intuition
    In favor of the sensing is evidenced by his ability to watch his appearance, to look neat when he leaves the house. It is important for him to be perceived good by others. He is also quite observant, and thanks to his attention to detail, he determines what happened to a person by his/her facial expressions and body language.
    His mood does not change by itself, but depends on his physical condition, for example, he is hungry or full, tired or rested. He goes in for sports not to win competitions, but for health. This is evidence in favor of introverted sensing. You can also see the micro-mimicry of disgust on his face, which is also associated with this function.
    The respondent noted a great contrast between himself and the girl he met when he was 24 years old. This contrast also relates to the dependence on external evaluation. Compared to a girl who has a distracted and intuitive psyche, he looks like a sensor who monitors his current position, he needs feedback to correct his mistakes.
    In extreme situations, he may also develop a power sensing. The respondent is ready to defend himself in conflicts. In states of anger, he may show aggression, for example, he may break equipment.
    The logic with the sensing gives the technical and managerial installation for the activity.
    Temperament
    Introversion is more than extraversion
    The respondent describes himself as not a very sociable person who has difficulty gaining popularity. At parties, he makes a barbecue instead of active communication. His inner world of reflections and perceptions is much richer than external activity, what is typical for introverts.
    In public, he feels anxious and uncertain. It is much better when he is in the middle of a crowd and does not stand out from it. Among his hobbies, introverted activities prevail - reading, films, computer games, individual sports.
    Rationality is more than irrationality
    This parameter is the hardest to determine.
    Let's see how the respondent's mental process is organized. The logic of the respondent precedes the sensing. Before implementing something, he will analyze and plan. This is how the psyche of rationality is organized. Irrationalists act more spontaneously and according to the situation, rather than consistently and according to some strategy.

Besides, the respondent notes that knowledge is not stored in his memory in an orderly manner. Since internal communication and presentation of accumulated data in a more chaotic form what corresponds to the second function rather than the first one, the assumption about rational organization of the respondent's psyche is confirmed. Logic processes and gives solutions to the outer world, quickly addressing the data accumulated by the sensing. The first function (logic) can be compared to the processor, and the second function (sensing) to memory. This is a mental circuit that is used by the logic-sensor types.
    This temperament is called balanced-stable.
    But if the respondent was rational, why is he messy? It is also not very clear where he got his melancholic states from. We will find the answer to this question in his subtype.
    Subtype
    What can we say about his subtype? - The most probable subtype in DCNH system is the fourth one, i.e. harmonizing (H).
    This is evidenced, firstly, by his distantness (thoughtfulness, initial detachment, unwillingness to actively intervene in conflict situations) and, secondly, by the lesser orderliness of everyday life with a greater interest in change, rather than routine (initiality).
    Distantness combined with initiality just gives a harmonizing subtype. But it becomes clear from the interview that the respondent has changed significantly over time. He develops the qualities of contactness - more emotionality and sociability, as well as ease going. If these efforts are supported, for example, by friends, family, etc., it is possible over time to move to a creative subtype.
    The conclusion
    So, the type of respondent is a balanced-stable temperament in the management installation - LSI (Inspector) of a harmonizing subtype. Characteristic feature of such personality: a long search for yourself, philosophical reflection on life, depression control, loyalty, a sense of lost harmony and the desire to regain it.

Дата: 01.09.2020
    Респондент: Attila
    Соционик: Виктор Гуленко (ШГС)
    Что требуется: определить тип и подтип
    Метод: анализ по содержанию ответов и языку тела (body language)
    Что необходимо знать: 16 типов, 8 функций, темпераменты, установки, система DCNH
    Тип как пересечение темперамента и установки
    Для того чтобы определить соционический тип человека, необходимо как минимум оценить его темперамент и установку на вид деятельности. Четыре темперамента Х четыре установки = 16 типов.
    Принимая во внимание, что люди со временем меняются, нужно также указать вариант типа конкретного человека на данный момент – один из четырёх (система DCNH).
    В данных видео, которые предоставил респондент, достаточно хорошо выражена как установка, так и темперамент. Начнём с установки.
    Установка на вид деятельности
    Логика больше этики
    У респондента хорошо получается систематизация и осмысление сложной информации. Ко всему происходящему он подходит с логической точки зрения – пытается найти закономерности и сделать обоснованные выводы. При запоминании опирается на связи между данными, чтобы построить большую картину. Хорошо решает задачи, где есть система, в том числе техническая.
    Если судить по мимике, его улыбка скорее ролевая, то есть сознательно представляемая. Возможно, он специально осваивает те или иные техники общения. Эмоции редко захватывают его до такой степени, чтобы утрачивался самоконтроль.
    Сенсорика больше интуиции
    В пользу сенсорики свидетельствует его умение следить за своим внешним видом, выглядеть аккуратным, если он выходит из дому. Для него важно восприятие другими. Кроме того он довольно наблюдательный, благодаря

вниманию к мелким деталям он определяет, что произошло с человеком, по его мимике и языку тела.
    Его настроение не меняется само по себе, а зависит от физического состояния, например, голоден он или сыт, устал или отдохнул. Он занимается спортом не для победы в соревнованиях, а для здоровья. Это свидетельство в пользу интровертной сенсорики. Также прослеживается микромимика отвращения на его лице, что также связано с этой функцией.
    Респондент отметил большой контраст между собой и девушкой, с которой он познакомился, когда ему было 24 года. Этот контраст касается и зависимости от внешней оценки. По сравнению с девушкой, которая обладает отвлечённо-интуитивной психикой, он выглядит как сенсорик, который следит за своим текущим положением, ему важна обратная связь, чтобы исправить свои ошибки.
    В экстремальных ситуациях у него может проявиться и силовая сенсорика. Респондент готов отстоять себя в конфликтах. В состояниях гнева может проявить агрессию, например, разбить оборудование.
    Логика с сенсорикой дают технико-управленческую установку на вид деятельности.
    Темперамент
    Интроверсия больше экстраверсии
    Респондент характеризует себя как не очень общительного человека, которому трудно завоевать популярность. На вечеринках он готовит барбекю вместо активного общения. Его внутренний мир размышлений и представлений гораздо богаче, чем внешняя активность, что характерно для интровертов.
    На публике он чувствует себя тревожно и неуверенно. Гораздо лучше, когда он находится в середине толпы и ничем от неё не выделяется. Среди его увлечений преобладают интровертные занятия - чтение, фильмы, компьютерные игры, индивидуальный спорт.
    Рациональность больше иррациональности
    Этот параметр определить труднее всего.
    Посмотрим, как организован у респондента ментальный процесс. Логика у респондента определяет сенсорику. Прежде чем воплощать, он будет анализировать и планировать. Так организована психика рационалов. Иррационалы действуют более спонтанно и по ситуации, а не последовательно и по какой-то стратегии.

Кроме того, респондент отмечает, что знания не хранятся в его памяти упорядоченно. Так как внутренняя коммуникация и представление накопленных данных в более хаотической форме соответствует второй функции, а не первой, то предположение о рациональной организации психики респондента подтверждается. Логика обрабатывает и выдаёт решения наружу, быстро обращаясь к данным, накопленным сенсорикой. При этом первую функцию (логика) можно сравнить с процессором, а вторую (сенсорика) – с памятью. Это ментальная схема, по которой работают логико-сенсорные типы.
    Но если респондент рационал, почему он messy? Также не очень понятно, откуда у него меланхолические состояния. Ответ на это вопрос мы найдём в его подтипе.
    Подтип
    Что можно сказать о его подтипе? – Наиболее вероятный подтип в системе DCNH – четвёртый, то есть гармонизирующий (H). В пользу этого свидетельствует, во-первых, его дистантность (задумчивость, первоначальная отстранённость, нежелание активно вмешиваться в конфликтные ситуации) и, во-вторых, меньшая бытовая упорядоченность при большем интересе к переменам, а не рутине (инициальность).
    Дистантность в сочетании с инициальностью и даёт гармонизирующий подтип. Но из интервью становится понятным, что респондент значительно изменился с течением времени. Он вырабатывает в себе качества контактности - большую эмоциональность и общительность, а также лёгкость на подъём. Если эти усилия будут поддерживаться, например, со стороны друзей, семьи и т. д, то со временем возможен переход в креативный подтип.
    Выводы
    Итак, тип респондента – уравновешенно-стабильный темперамент в управленческой установке - ЛСИ гармонизирующего подтипа (Инспектор переборчивый). Характерная черта такой личности: долгие поиски себя, философское осмысление жизни, борьба с депрессией, лояльность, чувство утраченной гармонии и желание его вновь обрести
    Last edited by SGF; 01-31-2021 at 07:56 AM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    It seems I missed some videos again @Uncle Ave if you don’t mind
    Im in a bit of a rush now, will PM them later!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers
    What is your basis to be assured in your LSI type?

Based on your videointerview I've said EN*P. Besides VI impressions, your behavior fits to this better than to LSI.

Some later you did 8 functional test and got there: ENTP as most possible there.

Te - 18
    Ti - 22
    T = 40
    Fe - 11
    Fi - 12
    F = 23
    > T = 63%
    Se - 17
    Si - 11
    S = 28
    Ne - 28
    Ni - 11
    N = 39
    > N = 58%
    E = 18+11+17+28 = 74
    I = 22+12+11+11 = 56
    > E = 57%
    J = 18+22+11+12 = 63
    P = 17+11+28+11 = 67
    > P = 52%
    T = 40, N = 39, S = 28, F = 23

You have N very close to T. You are assured in your N skills! While S is significantly beyond. It's not what LSI have. Most of existing tests should give you TN types. It's not only your behavior style as E/I and J/P - it's your perception of own skills! It's harder to mistake in this in tests, especially in 8 functional ones. Also E dichotomy there is relatively clear too. Only P is close to equal, but I suspect you got P in most of dichotomy tests.

LSI is far from ENTP.
    Tests are based on normal Socionics theory, unlike own baseless fantasies which Gulenko uses.
    By this normal theory you fit to ENTP much better. And by IR you will fit better too.

I'm using classical types theory too. That's why by VI you got EN*P - what matches with tests results. As this match was goten by different methods (not just by other dichotomy tests after another dichotomy one, and even not by common behavior analysis) - this match is significant factor to think your type as EN. And what is clearly against LSI.

Then.
    Among types you wrote in your profile during a few monthes seems were: IEI, ILI, ILE, etc. It's always or very mostly were P and N types.

To be unstable in logical opinion (as what is your type) said about yourself in the profile is against base T types, which prefer to think good and to gather good data before saying such significant info and hence do not change it often, many times and quickly. What you do rather better fits to P types.
    "I have no idea what I'll do tomorrow" (link, from your videointerview)
    Same fits much better to P types, as J types have plans for near future and have clear ideas what they will do soon as tomorrow with high chance.

That is not about T-S types, but rather may for F and N types: "I don't have a problem with reading people's intentions, body language, emotions or the emotional atmosphere, in fact I'm really good at this".

"Comfort, good food, lighting, comfy home and even aesthetics are very important to me."
    It's on what LSI do not accent much as relates to Si. While for you it's important resource. Generally Se types eat anything just was mediocre acceptable, and do not value "good food" or taste nuances. Sensations and health should be ok and meal be useful, but to be also "good" seems as expensive for them.

You trust to Gulenko's non-Socionics strange views about types. How he identifes own additional traits is another yet problem. By Gulenko LSI have always phlegmatic temper - quiet and non-conflicting people. Besides there is nothing to be assured that same type can't have different classical tempers, your actual behavior is not such. Mb your selfdescription alike "phlegmatic sunburn" pushed Gulenko to wrong J-I type, while besides short interview he did not see you. He also may overesteemate types factor in your communications issues, which also can be explained by higher anxiety and other, besides an introvertion. Also you may like such types explanation more, than other possibilities about your psyche.
    An example of the behavior against phlegmaticly indifferent attitude was your senseless drama.

In short. You have nothing reasonable to be assured in LSI. While you have much more for ENTP.
    IRL communications with people of known types may help to understand the mistake. Without IR effects you may fool yourself for long. Your emotional relation to your type, which seem predisposed to mentioned "drama", will prevent your critical thinking about your the type.

P.S.
    There are incompetent noobs upset by my disgreement with what they think about own types and and by the truth about the reality in general. After they have noticed your attention and respect to my opinion about your type, they seem played with your emotionally naive brain to push you to baseless hypotheses of Gulenko's and to switch off your reason about your type alike they do to fool themselves and others.
    Your type is not emotional question to decide what it is, but you'll be the most upset if will use the typology with mistakes in types. Your emotional state will get lesser use if you'll deal with your suborderies as EIE. Never choose by types among main factors until will study to use them good, what may take years and also you should not mistake in own type alike you do now. The 1st problem you may notice are IR effects - they will not match to the theory with mistake in own type. It's not IR theory problem, - it will be the problem of your mistakes in types. I'm about "wrong" effects from several people of same type.
    For example, EIE do not care about Si pleasures like you - they have other interests, and you do not fit their interests too. They value money, property and stubborn will to do something, but not your cooking. Try to develop in sport what is not hard for LSI to fit EIE's interests more. Take weights and lift them, - it's Se related but not a comfort. Lazy someone? - nop; will + order - what EIE want. But not mess with the ideas what to do tomorrow, alike you have.

Do not ingnore the reason. You have significant logical basis to doubt in LSI.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers
    What is your basis to be assured in your LSI type?
    According to Gulenko's system I am LSI-H, as confirmed by him based on about 40 minutes of video interview. I cannot be a Ne ego type because I am a very deliberate person who does not like surprises, uncertainty or ambiguity. I have been working at the same job for over 9 years now for example. Ne egos aren't that consistent.

I am enneagram type 6w5 social subtype, which is this:

Social Type Sixes: Duty

Social Sixes find comfort in authority and obeying the rules. They fear disapproval and therefore work hard to adhere to the guidelines of whatever authority figure they rely on. This obedience helps them feel safe and cope with their inherent anxiety. The Social Six can become too sure of things when they place their trust in an authority they assume is infallible. They have no tolerance for ambiguity and uncertainty.

.. and in psychosophy I'm Plato - LPWE. All of these describe a person which is not like ILE.

You don't know me, if you still wish to consider me ILE feel free to do so.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure how the heck anyone can see Ne coming from you. I knew you were LSI before you announced your results. You think in sequential manner and make straight up logical deductions, systematized thinking. You could only be Ti lead and you didn’t strike me as Se PoLR/brake so the only other option is LSI.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers
    Possible LSI here is @Northstar.
    You may compare your behavior with him. May talk with him about your differences. Does he know what will do tomorrow, etc
    I generally have plans with high chance to be done on a week ahead.

Northstar seems had 2 types in his profile. 2nd was close: LSI -> SLE
    He did not jumped in the profile many times or changed types alike from IEI to LSI, never said doubts between duality types (worse would be conflictors only).
    While the mess in the behavior is your common life approach. Same mess leaded you to choose a strange baseless opinion from one of fantasers, despite it clearly contradicts to normal theory. You did not checked IR effects still (IRL), but other mismatches could to notice.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers
    Possible LSI here is @Northstar.
    You may compare your behavior with him. May talk with him about your differences. Does he know what will do tomorrow, etc
    I generally have plans with high chance to be done on a week ahead.

Northstar seems had 2 types in his profile. 2nd was close: LSI -> SLE
    He did not jumped in the profile many times or changed types alike from IEI to LSI, never said doubts between duality types (worse would be conflictors only).
    While the mess in the behavior is your common life approach. Same mess leaded you to choose a strange baseless opinion from one of fantasers, despite it clearly contradicts to normal theory. You did not checked IR effects still (IRL), but other mismatches could to notice.
    yeah yeah I'm ILE, whatever type you think fits.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xerxe - IEI
    mu4 - EIE
    shotgunfingers - pretty obvious LSI
    Uncle Ave - IEI
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    xerxe - IEI
    mu4 - EIE
    shotgunfingers - pretty obvious LSI
    Uncle Ave - IEI
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    xerxe - IEI
    o.O

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ooga booga beta discover fire

where banana?????
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post

where banana?????
    alpha basically created a new monolith with socionics and now we are seeing this unfold on 16types till we transition to gamma.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post

where banana?????
    There are rumors that one rotten specimen is in Sol's pants but we do not have concrete evidence and all living things avoid it like a plague.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    @Alive I think you are sx/so

just randomly occurred to me and it does fit with what I have seen of you. I am not sure if you are familiar with enneagram? I also don't currently have opinion your e-type though.
    I don't care all that much about enneagramm. got 5 as a result when I did a test years ago

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll give it a try

Kiana: Clear SEE

Aramas: LSE
    aster: EII
    Comatose Zaniac 007: Ne base
    Number 9 large: SEE most likely
    PissholeMan: Either IEE or SEE (clear EFp)
    Adam Strange: ILE
    sbbds: ILE
    Tommy: SLI
    Suspiria: EIE is fine
    shotgunfingers: LSE
    Northstar: SLE is fine
    inumbra: EIE
    Maritsa: ESE
    Duschia: clear LIE
    thegreenfaerie: EII
    Subteigh: LSE
    ooo: EII or ESI
    consentingadult: IEE
    FreelancePoliceman: LSI
    grumpyvic81: SEE
    Sol: clear LIE
    Kill4Me: SEE or SLE
    Rusal: LII
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 03-14-2021 at 05:59 PM.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    I'll give it a try

Kiana: Clear SEE

Aramas: LSE
    aster: EII
    Comatose Zaniac 007: Ne base
    Number 9 large: SEE most likely
    PissholeMan: Either IEE or SEE (clear EFp)
    Adam Strange: ILE
    sbbds: ILE
    Tommy: SLI
    Suspiria: EIE is fine
    shotgunfingers: LSE
    Northstar: SLE is fine
    inumbra: EIE
    Maritsa: ESE
    Duschia: clear LIE
    thegreenfaerie: EII
    Subteigh: LSE
    ooo: EII or ESI
    consentingadult: IEE
    FreelancePoliceman: LSI
    grumpyvic81: SEE
    Sol: clear LIE
    Kill4Me: SEE or SLE
    Rusal: LII
    Aramas LSE?! You're entitled to type however you want but dang lol.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Aramas LSE?! You're entitled to type however you want but dang lol.
    you seem Fi base to me, at least from the interaction we had in the chat so far (I only vaguely remember such things though).