TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Too close to the truth
    Outside of my own philosophies and defining, I can be good at making definitions for crystal groups and essential oils..

Denote different energy qualities to them, and also emotional qualities..
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Karanime has to be like the craziest and most exotically colorful and Imaginative Soul I have ever seen, like holy piss-nuggets!! And I mean that in a good way, because I Love the holographic foil or rare gifts and virtues that transform the Jewel of the Sea, Lugia!!

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    Gonna say what everyone is thinking and just point out the elephant in the room:

You're absolutely fucking insane, like holy shit.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    The time is alway right to do what is right.
    Become who you are.
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Karanime has to be like the craziest and most exotically colorful and Imaginative Soul I have ever seen, like holy piss-nuggets!! And I mean that in a good way, because I Love the holographic foil or rare gifts and virtues that transform the Jewel of the Sea, Lugia!!
    Don't simp too hard man, she'll think you're desperate and get scared off. Play it cool and collected, in control, full of confidence. That's what IEI ladies like, act like a SLE jock essentially.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't simp too hard man, she'll think you're desperate and get scared off. Play it cool and collected, in control, full of confidence. That's what IEI ladies like, act like a SLE jock essentially.
    I attract a lot of those.. Simps..

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not trying to act attractive. I'm trying to act super-powered.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Become who you are.
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you might be ESE, but I am not sure due to my limited experience with them.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The beast of the sea has been tamed. The fate of the world could not have been in better hands.
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Become who you are.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Wow, this sounds really fiery and exhibitionist, like a spark or toucan of devilish language is harnessing My crystal heart rage!!
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Become who you are.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, this sounds really fiery and exhibitionist, like a spark or toucan of devilish language is harnessing My crystal heart rage!!
    It was the wrong one, which is why i tried deleting it, but it posted the same one

Dragons:

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I think you might be ESE, but I am not sure due to my limited experience with them.
    Nah I'm EIE habibi, I just pretend to be SLI for fun.

99% of everything I've said in this thread is me bullshitting. I just love how Karanime responds to my most ridiculous statements as if I were completely serious, just accepting that I'm nuts instead of a liar, it makes me laugh so hard.

This thread has been the most fun I've had on this site in ages, honestly love it.

But the one comment I was serious about was when I said psychiatry is bullshit and to read the books Dianetics and Science of Survival. That is very true, those books will change your life and I can link a few documentaries on the horrors of psychiatry.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The beast of the sea has been tamed. The fate of the world could not have been in better hands.
    https://youtu.be/IEUVpZfGiAs

This is the right one and one I wanted share in response to what you said above, as it fits the energy..

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, this candle light of the fairy design is collective and soothing for the music of life, to the candy bars of oblivion, to the lighthouse of eternity!!
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Become who you are.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Too close to the truth
    Deal with it

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having a notable online presence isn’t inconsistent with introversion, especially when you’re comparing IEI and EIE. I thought @Karanime made a good case for IEI. People who have met her irl say she’s an introvert, too.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seriously doubt that an ESE would mistype as SLI lol

Haikus NorthCrack Von Pisslayer's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you want to have sex with LemurianLo, nibba

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I attract a lot of those.. Simps..
    Sell 'em your gamer girl pee

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I seriously doubt that an ESE would mistype as SLI lol
    How is he Fe-polr though, all of his posts are Fe-ish. Also some people here typed themselves as supervisor/supervisee in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCrack Von Pisslayer View Post
    I think you want to have sex with LemurianLo, nibba
    No He is too young and I am not the caregiver. So no worries, you still have your chance if he is into that.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No He is too young and I am not the caregiver. So no worries, you still have your chance if he is into that.
    I'm not the caregiver either. I'm the carereceiver, nibbas smoker, bitch slapper with pimp swagger

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like Mr. Popular suddenly, wowie. People discussing me across two threads at once.

Out from my mancave to the studio lights baby; hollywood here I come!

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

os
    I feel like Mr. Popular suddenly, wowie. People discussing me across two threads at once.

Out from my mancave to the studio lights baby; hollywood here I come!
    This does at the very least make you likely a social dom variant in enneagram.. That can overlap some Fe traits... Fe is not the only cause.

Potential causes: childhood trauma/neglect (which would probably affect enneagram), Fe high placement, image triad, social dom variant, religious or cultural influences (where the emphasis is on making impact towards others)..

Now it, would be a matter of narrowing them down. @myresearch

Big way to ascertain if Fe is cause, is if he actually gets information in Fe ways.. If he talks about social atmospheres and how they feel.. Hierarchies.. This can be evidence for Fe ego (base or creative)..

Dragons:

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

os
    This does at the very least make you likely a social dom variant in enneagram.. That can overlap some Fe traits... Fe is not the only cause.

Potential causes: childhood trauma/neglect (which would probably affect enneagram), Fe high placement, image triad, social dom variant, religious or cultural influences (where the emphasis is on making impact towards others)..

Now it, would be a matter of narrowing them down. @myresearch

Big way to ascertain if Fe is cause, is if he actually gets information in Fe ways.. If he talks about social atmospheres and how they feel.. Hierarchies..
    I'm sp first in variant, social last. I don't think Alpha Fe concerns themselves much with hierarchies.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sp first in variant, social last. I don't think Alpha Fe concerns themselves much with hierarchies.
    The concerning with hierarchies is of more blatancy in the EIE, as the result of the Beta Quadra nature. However, it is reminiscent in some way, an ESE.

Beyond just wanting impact others, Fe has do with:
    -emotional expression
    -paying attention to social atmosphere and directing its automatic focus in base position
    -being affected by social atmosphere
    -valuing social and societal trends and cultural normalities
    -focusing on group, rather than individual, mostly so if a base (those of us who have Fe creative have bold Fi, so it is lesser a potency, and then IEI often is the enneagram 4, the individualist, as in my own case).
    -actually trying to influence AND regulate the social atmosphere

It is not merely a matter of just wanting influence people. It is not a matter of just being polite. Those are very shallow reasoning to base someone on a type by, when they can account for other means, and it is more a matter of projection from experiences.

Matter of fact, a sole wanting of influencing people, just would chalk more up to a social variant dom and/or an image type.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are numerous things that can result in your specific trait Myresearch pointed out, and whilst it is visible, it is not enough to declare someone as an Fe high user, because:

1) The other accompanying traits of what should expect of an Fe ego have not been determined

2) There are numerous causes in which can result in this behavior... He has done the same in his assertion of me being an Fe base, without looking at other factors.
    A. Childhood neglect (applies to me my own self)
    B. Young age (which also applies to me)
    C. Social Variant of enneagram (applies to me in some system)
    D. Image triad (applies to me in some system)
    E. Underlying Psychopathology (also in my appliance)
    F. Cultural or religious values

Some of these things will inevitably overlap one another. Neglect would influence enneagram type, social values may make certain types or instincts more likely, etc.. But still not necessarily.

But the issue is that he has not ruled any of these things out. You can also again, have numerous ongoing things. What matters is if you actually gain information in an Fe way.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can help you to try and rule things out:

1) Try list examples on this thread of how you process information or reach conclusions.. Link them. Or, just explain how you reach conclusions if easier for you..
    2)Are you younger than around 25 (young age, not a fully developed person. More caring of what others think and sensitive to peer pressure)?
    3) Are you religious?
    4) What is your country?
    5) Take an enneagram instinctual variance test
    6) Have you faced abuse or neglect? Enneagram 6 often are bullied, and this also can result in a need to have others value them..

At least after doing my inventory here, things can be ruled out that can result in overlapping behavior. Even then, it still is possibility you can be high in Fe, but there will need viable reasoning to believe you process info in such way, or apply it regularly.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If there is no Fe present outside of just merely wanting influence other people, it is a different factor that is resulting in that motivation. And it would just be a motive, not an actual process of trying to engage the world cognitively in how you apply things.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, the most important question is: Why do you want to have an impact on others?
    What do you gain from it? How does it make you feel? How do you feel when you cannot impact others and what do you do when not doing such?

Dragons:

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are autistic then you are either ILI or LII. There's no other options available. Like if one is histronic, they ARE ESE or EIE, period. If one is high T levels, strong, full of vigor, with the light of universe within their soul, then they ARE SLI, no other option. This IS Socionics, ask Gulenko.
    Bullshit. Sorry dude

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah I'm EIE habibi, I just pretend to be SLI for fun.

99% of everything I've said in this thread is me bullshitting. I just love how Karanime responds to my most ridiculous statements as if I were completely serious, just accepting that I'm nuts instead of a liar, it makes me laugh so hard.

This thread has been the most fun I've had on this site in ages, honestly love it.

But the one comment I was serious about was when I said psychiatry is bullshit and to read the books Dianetics and Science of Survival. That is very true, those books will change your life and I can link a few documentaries on the horrors of psychiatry.
    Well, fuck.

Used to work with dudes & dudettes with special needs. Since you're bullshitting, I'll just keep drinking my whisky

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    It was a joke.
    The guy you're talking to actually started his own typing site and used to advertise it here.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kind of whisky do you drink?

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Who are you asking? I do not drink any.. I don't think it is good on someone my age whose brain is not yet fully formed.

Other than kombucha, I also have no interest in alcohol, really. I would rather do acid if I am to use substances... I would not mind going into a study for autism, that uses forms of acid in research trials. Maybe in a few years.. Like 3..

The reason in which why antidepressants even can make someone around 24 more suicidal (BlackBox warning), is because of how the brain is not fully formed... I don't want fuck with my brain, especially since I am autistic and thus have more sensitivity to substances than does, a neurotypical, and autistic brain also develops a bit slower than NT brain, meaning maybe I should await 6-7 years for acid.. I have had enough shit and trauma in my life, and definitely the last thing I need is a completely fucked up brain.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I already had a very extreme reaction to weed.. I right before I had gotten high, saw a blue and orange halo right when the high onset, and it made me extremely anxious... To the point it felt like the clothes on me were choking me, and I got naked in front of the person with me.. It was someone's medical edible.. Autistic people are a LOT more sensitive to substances and what is a little for an NT, is like triple for us.

Dragons:

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who are you asking? I do not drink any.. I don't think it is good on someone my age whose brain is not yet fully formed.

Other than kombucha, I also have no interest in alcohol, really. I would rather do acid if I am to use substances... I would not mind going into a study for autism, that uses forms of acid in research trials. Maybe in a few years.. Like 3..

The reason in which why antidepressants even can make someone around 24 more suicidal (BlackBox warning), is because of how the brain is not fully formed... I don't want fuck with my brain, especially since I am autistic and thus have more sensitivity to substances than does, a neurotypical, and autistic brain also develops a bit slower than NT brain, meaning maybe I should await 6-7 years for acid.. I have had enough shit and trauma in my life, and definitely the last thing I need is a completely fucked up brain.
    I meant to quote @Stray Cat, since he mentioned drinking some, but it must be too late for me.

I would recommend not doing acid. I've known people who have and they say it eats your brain.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only had a small fraction of the edible.. That is how sensitive my body is. it probably would have barely been enough for an NT..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I meant to quote @Stray Cat, since he mentioned drinking some, but it must be too late for me.

I would recommend not doing acid. I've known people who have and they say it eats your brain.
    I have heard that acid for autistic people is actually supposed to be good, and there are research trials about it

Dragons:

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did mention whisky, didn't I. I drink Jack Daniels whisky

You're autistic? Rad. Why not write another long story talking about yourself & how special & unique you are and how you see the world. Better yet just start thread all about you & your issues. Would be interesting
    Last edited by Stray Cat; 07-10-2021 at 11:03 AM.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    I did mention whisky, didn't I. I drink Jack Daniels whisky

You're autistic? Rad. Why not write another long story talking about yourself & how special & unique you are and how you see the world. Better yet just start thread all about you & your issues. Would be interesting
    Autism really is just a different type of person.. it is not really a disability. It only is a disability because of how society is structured and does not have tolerance for different communicative styles, processing of info, and developmental speed. I mean this for "high functioning" autism, mostly.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guy you're talking to actually started his own typing site and used to advertise it here.
    So you’re saying he’s EIE lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast