EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michael Ironside
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

alexander mcqueen, maybe.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

define boring...

maybe my d-cousin is boring by your standards
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I've thought before that the comedian / presenter Griff Rhys Jones is a LSE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    ^ LSE confirm
    Cough COUGH COUGH

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2KCU87BPds

Fr. Paul Hoesing - LSE or not?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, could be.

I love how he gulps after he says "gift of celibacy", a common gesture used unconsciously when one is lying to oneself, or doesn't believe what one is saying.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mike German - LSE(-Te?)
    from wikileaks: "German spent 16 years as a decorated undercover FBI agent, which ended when he blew the whistle on the corrupt management of a counterterrorism case. In 2002, he was investigating meetings between terrorism suspects. When he discovered other officers had jeopardized the investigation by violating wiretapping regulations, he reported what he found to his supervisors, in accordance with FBI policy. His accusations were ignored, his reputation ruined and his career obliterated."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Mike German - LSE(-Te?)
    from wikileaks: "German spent 16 years as a decorated undercover FBI agent, which ended when he blew the whistle on the corrupt management of a counterterrorism case. In 2002, he was investigating meetings between terrorism suspects. When he discovered other officers had jeopardized the investigation by violating wiretapping regulations, he reported what he found to his supervisors, in accordance with FBI policy. His accusations were ignored, his reputation ruined and his career obliterated."
    SLE and final. The words "strong" and honesty sticking to truth is very much a symbol of Beta ST. You can't type your dual (hum...makes me wonder).

LSE stick to rules and work around them, finding opportunities or they get out.
    -

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Socionics-wise, that is actually a great video, showing Beta and Delta behaviors. Watch the intra-Delta interaction between Kaufman and Marloes Coenen (also Delta-ST) starting at 3:53! They seemed just an inch away from giving each other a hug. Not convinced about Kaufman's type though.

ETA:

this really turns me on:

Attachment 1713

this doesn't:

Attachment 1714
    I saw a TV program with Marloes Coenen tonight, and although she looks LSE in the pic above, she is actually totally SLE. Still, I wouldn't mind having breakfast with her.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HereticWacey View Post
    Sure, could be.

I love how he gulps after he says "gift of celibacy", a common gesture used unconsciously when one is lying to oneself, or doesn't believe what one is saying.
    In a certain sense, celibacy is meant to annoy, puzzle and unnerve us, for it witnesses to a dimension of existence that we can’t directly see, that remains alien to our experience and our ordinary categories of thought. Celibacy make a lot of people sputter and scratch their heads. Good.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is this an LSE? kevin riepl, music producer.

lindsay nigel, actor. LSE

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from Russian typists (Idk if she's awesome cause unfrotunately I don't understand Russian and don't know what she's talking about ):

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some other examples from a Russian site (not sure of the credibility):
    male LSEs: http://ru.laser.ru/gallery/mesto/index.html
    female LSEs: http://ru.laser.ru/gallery/westo/index.html

P.S. does anyone else also think that the type examples threads in Delta should be stickied just like in other quadras (for easier browsing when looking for them)?

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    I just go "meh" when I read about Deltas being boring. If boring means not liking loud environments and getting wasted, then I'm definitely boring.
    I actually like getting wasted, but I don't like super loud, crowded places, lol. I prefer chill environments where I can hear the person talking next to me and I don't feel like I'm being overcharged for alcohol. Would much rather take a couple bottles to a friend's place (bonus if there's a pool) and get smashed with them and a few other people than go to a club.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Alan Shearer, although some people find him boring (I'm not one of them)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Agafia Lykov - LSE-Si 3w2 - my IEE-Fi sp/so 7w6 friend was really captivated by her and her lifestyle, her optimism and resilience when we watched this VICE documentary

"...In 1936, a family of Russian Old Believers journeyed deep into Siberia's vast taiga to escape persecution and protect their way of life. The Lykovs eventually settled in the Sayan Mountains, 160 miles from any other sign of civilization. In 1944, Agafia Lykov was born into this wilderness. Today, she is the last surviving Lykov, remaining steadfast in her seclusion. In this episode of Far Out, the VICE crew travels to Agafia to learn about her taiga lifestyle and the encroaching influence of the outside world."

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, @silke; my husband and I enjoyed this. We are going to pray for her to have a kind man come help her the rest of her days... and for her help with the tumor... Dh and I watched this with youtube on the computer through our DVD player, and now we know how EASY it is to use this feature, and I am going to call and cancel Cable TV tomorrow which we rarely use anyway!
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Matt Allwright, I think (was sure I posted him before, but apparently not).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Allwright

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^That guy Matt looks so familiar.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about this guy?

I enjoy watching his vids. Always interesting and very informative.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    How about this guy?
    not ESTJ

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh, I don't know.
    Last edited by Park; 10-16-2015 at 12:34 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456