Page 132 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,280 of 7953

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I don't really know a whole lot of people here...

I think Tim is definitely an SLE, and Raptorwizard I don't know yet, because there are factors on him that need eliminating. The only way I could accurately type Raptor is via voice or video call.
    Then BandD definitely does seem, IEI.. The identical relation seems apparent between he and I. He seems to have been where I have been when he was my age, though of course, everyone being different, will not entirely be in same place.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So my official typings as of this thus far are @BandD as IEI-Ni @Tim as SLE-Ti @RaptorWizard I need eliminate on what he is, but HA Ni or Ne base seems of possibility as to me, despite HA Ni having PolR Ne.. Because The PolR function also and be hyper fixated upon (it just will not be good usage and will be too little, too excessive, or used poorly, which in his case it would be excessive, immature usage).. But I do not see Ne ignoring in him at all, quite the contrary. The only way I can absolutely rule things out with Raptor is to have a genuine voice chat with him to eliminate other factors obstructing the way. When he gives insights that others mistake as Ni, he always is adding alternatives and expanding. Always "or".

I think he can be an ILE-Ne, IEE-Ne with Ti PolR, or an LSI with HA Ni, and then excessive usage on the PolR. Despite those two types being conflicts, it is really hard with how he is, to from how he types, see how competent he is with Ne. I see potential evidence for PolR Fi, with him not reading well between me and calling me his girlfriend. With how he seems to consciously and weakly apply Ni, it can potentially be HA. Truly, you would have to see him in a full scope natural, authentic conversation, not one that is pressured and a mere display and where you just interview him. He would need talk about other things for a bit of time, and you would have to get chance to measure how he is applying and receiving information. I can just tell you that I see Ni as base being an unlikelihood, because I do not see him narrowing down. I just see him putting up brief insights which mirror Ni, but in actuality, he is far more expansive. The displays of insights is what makes me think LSI with HA Ni can be possible, despite its PolR Ne. If he is an ILE or IEE, he most certainly is DCNH harmonizing subtype with Ni as the H. (Just as how I am an IEI creative Ne). I also see him getting stimulated by Ni things and him using others strong in Ni to stimulate his need for Ni, which is another reason why LSI is on table for me. If my initial LSI hypothesis was correct, his Ne PolR would be fixated upon, and he is not actually that competent with Ne, but he is focused on it, because focusing on the weak spot can make him to feel more adequate and like he needs be in its control. I see all other typings as absurdity for him, with how he presents on this forum, but of course, with a real time conversation, this can change in time, my view.
    Last edited by Braingel; 07-16-2021 at 01:00 AM.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QamsX View Post
    No hard feelings but I feel that people might need clarification after such statements and might need more depth and detail in reasoning, because I'm arguing about what you presented so far. To ask counter-arguments without presenting arguments for a typing is kinda bold, unless that person is certain to argue against that typing with their own case. Then again, I don't know DEAD this well to really say he's 100% a type. But so far, I am sure he values Fe more than Fi when it comes to ethical matters, even if online might seem a bit more distant and give the "serious" dichotomy vibe. There's just as much as you can express online without going overboard and going to the point of bombastic ironic minion memes full of emotes.
    As I said, I don't believe that true SLI value Fi, but Fe instead. I believe the real ISTp type will be a SiTiFeNe in this order, so Ti creative makes sense for him
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    As I said, I don't believe that true SLI value Fi, but Fe instead. I believe the real ISTp type will be a SiTiFeNe in this order, so Ti creative makes sense for him
    heresy

TIM
    ILI-HC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wouldn't that just be SEI with extra steps?
    Last edited by QamsX; 07-16-2021 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Quote was deleted
    Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Bvd?
    Personal Website: https://sites.google.com/view/the-qams-diaries/the-qams-diaries

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    heresy
    I'm sorry to say that dude, but you value Ne too

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wouldn't that just be SEI with extra steps?
    Nope. SEI are SiFi. Everything is so wrong it's not even worth it taking about it, I just like to call them ISTP

TIM
    ILI-HC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do u play cops and robbers w me, every time.
    You have to pay for your crimes against the law
    Personal Website: https://sites.google.com/view/the-qams-diaries/the-qams-diaries

TIM
    ILI-HC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do I escape this game. i forfeit.
    Like every criminal would duhhh, bring yourself to your local police office

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So my official typings as of this thus far are @BandD as IEI-Ni @Tim as SLE-Ti @RaptorWizard I need eliminate on what he is, but HA Ni or Ne base seems of possibility as to me, despite HA Ni having PolR Ne.. Because The PolR function also and be hyper fixated upon (it just will not be good usage and will be too little, too excessive, or used poorly, which in his case it would be excessive, immature usage).. But I do not see Ne ignoring in him at all, quite the contrary. The only way I can absolutely rule things out with Raptor is to have a genuine voice chat with him to eliminate other factors obstructing the way. When he gives insights that others mistake as Ni, he always is adding alternatives and expanding. Always "or".

I think he can be an ILE-Ne, IEE-Ne with Ti PolR, or an LSI with HA Ni, and then excessive usage on the PolR. Despite those two types being conflicts, it is really hard with how he is, to from how he types, see how competent he is with Ne. I see potential evidence for PolR Fi, with him not reading well between me and calling me his girlfriend. With how he seems to consciously and weakly apply Ni, it can potentially be HA. Truly, you would have to see him in a full scope natural, authentic conversation, not one that is pressured and a mere display and where you just interview him. He would need talk about other things for a bit of time, and you would have to get chance to measure how he is applying and receiving information. I can just tell you that I see Ni as base being an unlikelihood, because I do not see him narrowing down. I just see him putting up brief insights which mirror Ni, but in actuality, he is far more expansive. The displays of insights is what makes me think LSI with HA Ni can be possible, despite its PolR Ne. If he is an ILE or IEE, he most certainly is DCNH harmonizing subtype with Ni as the H. (Just as how I am an IEI creative Ne).
    RaptorWizard's phone number = 434-390-0741 sorry, I don't have more advanced technologies.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    RaptorWizard's phone number = 434-390-0741 sorry, I don't have more advanced technologies.
    This may be a potential evidence of Fi PolR, right here.

Dragons:

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This may be a potential evidence of Fi PolR, right here.
    Yes, and I'm very glad You gave such a sunny and explosive in depth explanation for the full type spectrum rainbow for Me, really fine and blessed. I LOVE having You as My GirlFriend!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I think it honestly is between ILE-Ne and LSI-0 for Raptor... Makes more sense anyhow, since IEE has Ti as PolR, and he seems struggle and disregard with Fi.

ILE-NE H(Ni) or LSI-0 H(Ni) or C(Ne)

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-HC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do i at least get a backstory of how u transformed into an evil person. like u fell off the balcony and some cats started licking u or something
    My backstory is someone calling me Harley Quinn of the 16 types forum, that can rly fuck a homie up u know???

TIM
    ILI-HC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw, i hate ur gaslight-y avatar. go kill urself
    Being called Catwoman and to kms in the same forum, same thread by the same user is something I definitively did not expect today but I welcome anyways

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You really want to share your phone number on an internet forum...? That's probably not a great idea. I recommend removing it, especially since it also includes your area code
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Being called Catwoman and to kms in the same forum, same thread by the same user is something I definitively did not expect today but I welcome anyways

I think she's winning, @pandemic candy.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

what the fuck is happening

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Dead typed Me as an INFJ. I must seem poetic and summoning rain curtains and tumbled hair-dryers for start to sofa couch ebony grabbing the holy shrine of Buddha and mindfulness with the voucher of charisma.
    Mostly because I think that you lead with Ni and because of the way you speak and structure sentences on here. It takes a while of decipher them. You need someone with a strong grasp on reality to ground and structure your sentences realistically.

You seem very abstract, and you seem like you want to engage with people here through your abstractions. You have your own way of expressing things and want to reach a wider audience.

Your style of writing seems consistent so far with everything I have observed from you, and that’s why I think IEI-Ni for you.

I’m not seeing Gamma over Beta to be honest either. You definitely also value Ti, along with the NiFe but it seems more like a HA than a base function.

I really think @DEAD is SLI for now. Counter arguments??
    Here you go, Bro. I replied below:

I thought he was SLE. Why SLI? Do you feel dualized with him
    As far as I can tell, I am more comfortable around Beta NF than Delta NF. I can see and understand how EIE activate me with their Fe, and how I complete the activation feedback loop with my Se.

I think that also Ne and Fi aren’t really the things that energise me. Ne, to me can be pretty scattered and Fi can hit some painful parts in my psyche. It sorta goes against the flow of how I function, from what I have experienced of it.

More like, your only argument in chatbox was like him wanting privacy in his rooms which is like... normal. No one wants their room to be interrupted or be the equivalent of the house's public plaza.

Also, online chat activity is not a trustable indication of introversion/extraversion either.
    Yes, my room is my space. My responsibility to organise and keep clean. If I want peace to do it, I should have peace to think about how I want to organise and tidy things. It’s nothing to do with PoLR Fe, as far as I am concerned.

Yeah, the chat box is all over the place to be honest. Even from Ti users. It’s short bursts of activity over a period of time. It’s hard to put together, unless you timestamp and screen everything to put together a case you know?

I think that’s very meticulous to do but possible if you want to put the time and effort into it. But at the same time, it’s kinda futile to put together a case when someone is arguing against you, unless it’s airtight and you can prove it to them. But that would take a lot of time and resources.

(Had to send this on my phone because the multi quote isn’t working on the website for some reason and I’m not sending multiple replies lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do not suffer fools gladly.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    You really want to share your phone number on an internet forum...? That's probably not a great idea. I recommend removing it, especially since it also includes your area code
    Yeah it seems like it may be Fi PolR. I think he is an ILE-Ne or LSI-0. Also indicative of Fi PolR, is he calls me his girlfriend and is serious about it, when we are not dating.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@RaptorWizard analysis:

ILE argument:

-Displays signs of Fi PolR. Examples: putting his phone number on internet, calling me his girlfriend when we are not dating. Rule out: autism, but I am autistic my own self and I do not show Fi PoLR sign in this way
    -Expands rather than limits. Always saying, "Or" when he is explaining his insights, not going with a concentrated gestalt.
    -Self-typed INTP in MBTI, which can show he has reason to believe Ne (though Socionics is a bit different function-wise)

LSI argument:

-Shows signs of HA Ni, wanting display insights, consciously grabbing Ni, but not super apt and efficient with its usage
    -attracted to and stipulated by high Ni users, borrowing there insights
    -tries to structure Fe in others with Ti.. Example: Taking things I say on the forum and putting them in a paragraph to give their own structure.
    -attracted to Fe/Ni high types; EIE and IEI
    -Ne may possibly be fixated on, and it is poor usage and just spurts out

Would be ILE-Ne harmonizing Ni or LSI-0 harmonizing Ni or creative Ne.

Ruling out: Have a real conversation on voice chat with him, to grasp how actually, he is. Also to see his competence in Ne.

Dragons:

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah it seems like it may be Fi PolR. I think he is an ILE-Ne or LSI-0. Also indicative of Fi PolR, is he calls me his girlfriend and is serious about it, when we are not dating.
    Raptor's writings resemble some variety of mild Wernicke's aphasia to me, and I've been hesitant to type him for that reason. That being said, if I had to type him I also lean towards ILE-Ne, but I think my reasoning for that is weak and confounded by whatever is behind his atypical behaviour.
    @RaptorWizard I don't mean to diagnose you with this. I'm just a random person on the internet so you shouldn't place too much value on my musings. Maybe you just really like to write. I don't know you that well
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I figured there were things blocking in his psychopathology, which is also why I had told others what they are seeing likely is not Ni. But not being qualified or a professional, I do not want outright go with that. There a variety of things that can be causing it, and it is best to leave in professional hands.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RaptorWizard Crystal Evanescent Moonlight Soul
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raptor's writings resemble some variety of mild Wernicke's aphasia to me, and I've been hesitant to type him for that reason. That being said, if I had to type him I also lean towards ILE-Ne, but I think my reasoning for that is weak and confounded by whatever is behind his atypical behaviour.
    @RaptorWizard I don't mean to diagnose you with this. I'm just a random person on the internet so you shouldn't place too much value on my musings. Maybe you just really like to write. I don't know you that well
    But with how he presents without eliminating any cause of his psychopathology, I think ILE-Ne is the most likely. There are numerous things that can cause this, and also Fi PolR behavior.. Autism (theory of mind challenge), psychosis (being detached from reality and not paying attention to what one does), etc.. (Not saying he has either one of those).

The only really fair way to type raptor would be to have an actual voice chat with him to assess his mental state and see where he gets information from in a raw, holistic, not constricted setting.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope you don't take any offense to anything I was saying.. I do wish you well, but I am just trying to get critically to the underlying workings of your mind.

You're someone who cannot be accurately typed though, until someone sees you in live observational action, much as a psychologist would need analyze and speculate the behavior and see root.

Dragons:

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The absence of any noticeable affect makes me think low dimensional feeling, and high dimensional Ti. The flow of consciousness which doesn't seem to be leading to anything in particular, but rather expanding (as @Braingel suggested) seems to be valued Ne. Ni may or may not be high dimensional, but certainly isn't valued I would say. I believe you to be an ILE or LII, but as I stated before, I don't think any of us on this forum will be able to type you accurately
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The absence of any noticeable affect makes me think low dimensional feeling, and high dimensional Ti. The flow of consciousness which doesn't seem to be leading to anything in particular, but rather expanding (as @Braingel suggested) seems to be valued Ne. Ni may or may not be high dimensional, but certainly isn't valued I would say. I believe you to be an ILE or LII, but as I stated before, I don't think any of us on this forum will be able to type you accurately
    I also think he’s LII, but the absence of affect may be NTR in his case. You can, incidentally, compare videos from when he was a few years younger to see a marked difference. I don’t want to say outright what I think is the cause, but that + the weight gain since that time should indicate a certain explanation.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    the absence of affect may be NTR in his case.
    Oh yeah, definitely. Even the most stilted LIIs I know seem livelier than he does in this video.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    that + the weight gain
    I didn't have this context before, but yeah, I think you're definitely onto something. Hard to say when none of us are professionals, but yeah, probably
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's my list of typing of people who is active or quasi-active here:
    @Beautiful sky (Maritsa) : EII
    • I could see the similarities between my sister and Maritsa. They're both goody two shoes. Fun Fact: Maritsa typed me as SLE, my dad as LSE, my mom as ESI, and my sister as EII.

@Braingel (Kara): Obvious IEI
    • Her Te PoLR is obvious, and her Ni is really strong. She's different from an EIE I know so I would rule out that type.

@DEAD : SEE
    • He seem SEE to me. Funny to say this, @izz actually mentioned me to DEAD in the Transcendence Discord once and recommend that DEAD should join a VC to talk with me.

@BandD: Ni base leaning IEI

@thehotelambush (Ibrahim): LII
    • He snitched on Joy when I used too much Se in Joy's Facebook Socionics group as I was humiliating Sahib (who I think is EIE). Maybe, it's a Southern thing (Beta ST culture) but he doesn't understand that fighting will be resolved and he shouldn't stick his nose where it doesn't belong. Otherwise, he have good use of Ti and thus I considered him a logical type.

Here's my list of typing of people who I know that is not active here

Joy: ESE
    • I am leaning toward Alpha SF for her. She seem to side with the Ne valuers and talk about not fighting in her group. She doesn't value Se at all. Leaning toward ESE, which is why she mistyped as an SEE because they are superfically similar to one another. Willing to consider Maritsa's SEI typing.

Nocturne (Ashley): ESI
    • She blocked me on Facebook because I go on a crusade against Fi base for being a bunch of morally self-righteous prude in Joy's Socionics group.

Mu: ILE
    • Met him in person in the Atlanta Socionics Society meetup. He typed me as SLE-D in the DCNH system. He did claimed to be an SLE but I can't see how his Se is 4D.

Lolita (Kiana): SEE
    • Obvious Gamma values, individualistic, and likes to be responsible. Use harsh character judgement. It makes sense why she's typed as SEE-N in Gulenko's Model G and many even agreed that she's SEE in Model A. She is literally have a similar personality as another SEE in one of the Socionics Discord server (420Blaziken) except Kiana gets along with me while Blazi want to fight me. I actually find it hilarious that Kiana called my dual "delusional" and throw many accusation, and some IEI 5w4 female fought back and called her a "bitch."

echidna1000 (Jack): ILE makes sense but willing to considered LIE.
    Last edited by Tim; 07-16-2021 at 05:33 PM.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

@Tim I'm still on Transendence kinda, so I'd be up for a voice chat sometime if you wanna do one. But I think I'm five or six hours ahead of you if you live in the Deep South (I'm guessing because I am GMT and it's like 6:44am here).

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    @Tim I'm still on Transendence kinda, so I'd be up for a voice chat sometime if you wanna do one. But I think I'm five or six hours ahead of you if you live in the Deep South (I'm guessing because I am GMT and it's like 6:44am here).
    I usually join whenever Kat Passionate is there on VC. You should lookout whenever Kat have a VC in that server.
    Last edited by Tim; 07-16-2021 at 06:23 AM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I think I have come across a video of @thehotelambush
    LII makes sense

yes, he seems LII to me also. Could you link the video? I don't think I have seen it.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is an interview on my blog, albeit audio only. You'll have to find the video one yourself

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Tim

I think Joy is a LSE. We conflicted a lot in the past. =D Idk she could be ESE I guess, Ni polr is evident however.

I think sometimes SLEs get mistyped as SEEs because of the negative stigma associated with Betas & SLEs.

So I agree with all your typings except I would put DEAD as a SLE & Joy as a LSE.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    @Tim

I think Joy is a LSE. We conflicted a lot in the past. =D Idk she could be ESE I guess, Ni polr is evident however.

I think sometimes SLEs get mistyped as SEEs because of the negative stigma associated with Betas & SLEs.

So I agree with all your typings except I would put DEAD as a SLE & Joy as a LSE.
    I typed DEAD as an SEE because he doesn't care about emotions, emotional expression, and not disturbing the emotional atmosphere. SLE are Fe mobilizing. Also, DEAD valued pragmatism and productivity. Meanwhile, SLE could be pragmatic but they often downplay it due to being Te demonstrative. Similarly, I've seen a lot of SEE mistyping themselves as SLE because most self-identified MBTI ESTP are in fact SEE. Something ain't consistent in the Socionics model. If an SLE is not concerned about the emotional atmosphere but valued being competent and practical, then they are most likely mistyped. For example, Kiana once typed herself as SLE before realizing that she is SEE.

Anyways, I'm gonna see what type DEAD is in voice chat in the Transcendence Discord server.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For example, Kiana once typed herself as SLE before realizing that she is SEE.

Doesn't mean that applies to all SLEs, and a lot of people are just self-hating Betas that don't want to deal with it because they have a need to look good for society, or more righteous. Given the community stigma and perception of Betas as 'evil' - nobody would choose to seriously call themselves 'evil' because the evil person is always looked down upon. People have thought I was SEI before just because I'm not some sketchy drug dealer. And in almost every story or novel the 'evil' person always loses and gets their comeuppance- even in stories that try to be dark and edgy as possible. How do we not know that's not what Kiana isn't doing here? Plus the immense pressure in society for females to be F types and not T, etc.

It's very possible she was right the first time- and just changed her mind because other people's bigotry and hatred of Betas got into her head.

Anyway I don't understand what this compulsive need for the community to place DEAD as SEE, I don't see enough good logic or evidence of it personally. He often complains about not getting along too well with his LIE dad. Activity partners aren't really like that- they are a much more positive relationship than most people give them credit for.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

Doesn't mean that applies to all SLEs, and a lot of people are just self-hating Betas that don't want to deal with it because they have a need to look good for society, or more righteous. Given the community stigma and perception of Betas as 'evil' - nobody would choose to seriously call themselves 'evil' because the evil person is always looked down upon. People have thought I was SEI before just because I'm not some sketchy drug dealer. And in almost every story or novel the 'evil' person always loses and gets their comeuppance- even in stories that try to be dark and edgy as possible. How do we not know that's not what Kiana isn't doing here? Plus the immense pressure in society for females to be F types and not T, etc.

It's very possible she was right the first time- and just changed her mind because other people's bigotry and hatred of Betas got into her head.

Anyway I don't understand what this compulsive need for the community to place DEAD as SEE, I don't see enough good logic or evidence of it personally. He often complains about not getting along too well with his LIE dad. Activity partners aren't really like that- they are a much more positive relationship than most people give them credit for.
    I made that whole thread about beta stigma.. Beta stigma used to make me mistype as EII, though I initially was considering IEI at the very beginning. It’s all the damned delta mostly, who just tarnish us and deem us as dramatic and attention seeking. I even on my Quora get deemed as such, when I just fucking am processing my life in a way that is natural to me and it’s not a matter of gaining attention, but just expressing myself. Surprisingly, the most understanding about this (aside from SLE), has been an LIE-Ni (Stugg), but he studies the shit out of typology, so there is that. Even my profile picture on Quora of myself crying.. That’s just me expressing myself man. If I wanted get attention with that, I would not do that, because it pushes most people away and draws away attention, lol. Then I’m an enneagram 4 of course, but majority of the time I really am just expressing myself because that’s what I do, and I as an Fe user, externalize my emotion.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly think Beta is the least common Quadra and hence it also makes it lesser understood by others as well as not as tolerated. Emotional expression in society is shit upon.

Society is built in a very Te way. Education, business. And then alpha def is more prevalent than than is beta, most parts of world. Apart of it can again, be fewer people want normalize then intensity of beta, hence it is harder breed us.

Dragons: