Thread: Differentiating Enneagram 3 and 6

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Differentiating Enneagram 3 and 6

Hey all,

It's been a while.

Some of you might remember me from way back and I'd appreciate any insight you have on this. Back in the day, I had identified as Enneagram 6w5, so/sp and ENTp Ti subtype, and while there were some arguments for other Enneatypes by some people, such as 3 or 9, the evidence seemed to point for 6 for me. Lately I have been more freely expressing myself and acting out of what I believe to be my truer self, and a lot of the things I have been doing seem to have a taste of 3 in them. I'll give you a general overview of my personality style and motivations, and I would appreciate if you could help classify them.

One of my foremost fixations is making the most of my time. I want to get full bang for my buck, both in the time I put into something, and in any financial investment I forego. What bothers me the most is thinking that I might have wasted my time or money, or not made the most of an opportunity. In relationships, I tend to only want to invest myself and give into them if I see a future.

I experience tremendous pleasure out of "impressing" people, and showing off, whether through entertaining them musically, making them laugh, or offering insight and perspective that they (or I) consider to be enlightening and intelligent. I also derive a lot of pleasure from impressing people physically, whether with my physique or with how I carry myself as I dress a certain way (I recently started shopping at Express clothes for fitted slim stuff), and I love receiving compliments on my appearance. I do value comfortable material and sometimes it is a conflict between wearing trendy sleek fitted stuff or looser less stylish but more comfortable stuff. I enjoy taking good pictures when I am looking good and I very much strive to embody a type of personal ideal, which in my case is a kind of triangular-like "sleek masculine sharpness but artistic". I want to clarify something however. I want to maintain an awesome physique, but I do not go to the gym and do what I consider to be boring repetitions on the machines, and I also want to eat what I want. I want the activity to be fun, like play Basketball, or trying gymnastics tumbling, etc. I would much rather figure out efficient ways to channel my body energy through some Eastern practice (if it exists) or carry myself a certain way where muscular tone naturally emerges, and it seems to be working thus far. So I want to embody a physical ideal of an Adonis Greek god physique, but with sophisticate intelligence, not the "dumb jock" thing, however I am not someone who puts in the "hard work" to labor in the gym to do it. I am someone who likes to figure out how to just will those things into existence, without this drawn out time maturation which I have no patience for. I am perfectly willing to have fun swimming in the ocean getting crashed by waves, which is a tremendous physical workout. You know, keep it fun and interesting. Obviously I am realistic, but deep down those are my desires/motivations. I very much enjoy finding shortcuts to get the same results as people doing it the "hard way". (Same quality, I won't compromise quality for efficiency)

The notion of opportunity cost and the fundamental basis of economics (the premise of scarcity) pisses me off. I strive for the experience of abundance in every facet of life. But I can be parsimonious, and extremely conscious of how I spend my money, making sure I am getting good value for it.

Some of those things seem to point more in the 3 direction but some might have other types in them. Here are some things that to me point in the 6 direction:

I am extremely intellectual. I speak very precisely, and say exactly what I mean, usually using exact grammar and punctuation. I want to be comprehended and understood perfectly, with zero room for misinterpretation. To me one of the things I very much try to avoid is a relationship going sour because of a mis-communication or misinterpretation. I am rational, and can step back and analyze a situation, and strategize ways to get to a desired result. I have analyzed multiple possible outcomes and would sometimes fixate on them and in the past seemed to want assurance that everything would somehow turn out ok. Now I have the attitude that if life tries to fuck with me, I will fuck with it, and I feel more self empowered. I like fitting things into a coherent system that explains how life works and I enjoy classifying myself and basically being able to more clearly see and understand my own individuality embodied in the context of the physical world.

Here are some general things that I'm not sure how to classify:

I am extremely idealistic. I hold a perfect image of what I want myself to be (talents, abilities, looks etc) and strive to embody them, and I experience tremendous Joy when I succeed and can capture it: for example on a recording of music, or a picture of my appearance. I also have strong ideals for what I want people I associate with to be like, both physically and psychologically.

I generally am not overly offensively confrontational. I briefly had a sales position involving cold calling and I did not like that. However defensively, I am very confrontational. When I believe I am in the right, I will not cease until I have gotten my way or brought "justice" to the situation.

When I am into something that seems very fulfilling, or I feel I have a knack for, I can obsess over it because I want it to come out perfectly; to be a perfect embodiment in the physical universe of the spiritual ideal I hold. A major motivation/fixation for me is wanting to actualize my full potential in life, and for the people that matter to me to see me at my best.

I generally am good to people and help someone when I see them in distress, however I do not like dwelling on negativity or problems, and I immediately offer a solution and turn to look to focus on something positive. This is why I don't watch the news.

Thank you for any insight you can offer on this, whether about Enneatype, Instinct, or both.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit: I also want to add that my primary motivation in life right now is hedonism: pleasure; good times with good people.

TIM
    ILI 5w4 sx/??
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you might be a three Steve. Your perception of them back in the day was that they were inherently negative I think. But I think 3s can be cool people. Sixes usually have a less fluid manner of presentation, and often come off as somewhat shrewdly skeptical about everything, even if they aren't really. You have never had that vibe from my own experiences talking with you. I don't watch the news either. I think it's boring

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Hey all,

It's been a while.

Some of you might remember me from way back and I'd appreciate any insight you have on this. Back in the day, I had identified as Enneagram 6w5, so/sp and ENTp Ti subtype, and while there were some arguments for other Enneatypes by some people, such as 3 or 9, the evidence seemed to point for 6 for me. Lately I have been more freely expressing myself and acting out of what I believe to be my truer self, and a lot of the things I have been doing seem to have a taste of 3 in them. I'll give you a general overview of my personality style and motivations, and I would appreciate if you could help classify them.

One of my foremost fixations is making the most of my time. I want to get full bang for my buck, both in the time I put into something, and in any financial investment I forego. What bothers me the most is thinking that I might have wasted my time or money, or not made the most of an opportunity. In relationships, I tend to only want to invest myself and give into them if I see a future. [This is E7 related unless it has to do with your image]

I experience tremendous pleasure out of "impressing" people, and showing off, whether through entertaining them musically, making them laugh, or offering insight and perspective that they (or I) consider to be enlightening and intelligent. I also derive a lot of pleasure from impressing people physically, whether with my physique or with how I carry myself as I dress a certain way (I recently started shopping at Express clothes for fitted slim stuff), and I love receiving compliments on my appearance. I do value comfortable material and sometimes it is a conflict between wearing trendy sleek fitted stuff or looser less stylish but more comfortable stuff. I enjoy taking good pictures when I am looking good and I very much strive to embody a type of personal ideal, which in my case is a kind of triangular-like "sleek masculine sharpness but artistic". [You sound like me here. I attribute this to Ti and forming a subjective identity, and then proving its true to everyone via my actions and accomplishments] I want to clarify something however. I want to maintain an awesome physique, but I do not go to the gym and do what I consider to be boring repetitions on the machines, and I also want to eat what I want. I want the activity to be fun, like play Basketball, or trying gymnastics tumbling, etc. [I am a gymnast myself] I would much rather figure out efficient ways to channel my body energy through some Eastern practice (if it exists) or carry myself a certain way where muscular tone naturally emerges, and it seems to be working thus far. So I want to embody a physical ideal of an Adonis Greek god physique [something we have in common as well, except I describe myself more as a lazer neon pheonix robot ninja], but with sophisticate intelligence, not the "dumb jock" thing, however I am not someone who puts in the "hard work" to labor in the gym to do it. I am someone who likes to figure out how to just will those things into existence, without this drawn out time maturation which I have no patience for. [I too, hate gym routine. It sucks, and I am actually made sick to my stomach when I look at body building magazines full of dudes flexing... omg so gay] I am perfectly willing to have fun swimming in the ocean getting crashed by waves, which is a tremendous physical workout. You know, keep it fun and interesting. Obviously I am realistic, but deep down those are my desires/motivations. I very much enjoy finding shortcuts to get the same results as people doing it the "hard way". (Same quality, I won't compromise quality for efficiency) [again I am similar to you here. However if I KNOW a result will happen, I am not afraid to move mountains to see it through]

The notion of opportunity cost and the fundamental basis of economics (the premise of scarcity) pisses me off. I strive for the experience of abundance in every facet of life. But I can be parsimonious, and extremely conscious of how I spend my money, making sure I am getting good value for it. [this sounds like a possible yielding temperament combined with E7]

Some of those things seem to point more in the 3 direction but some might have other types in them. Here are some things that to me point in the 6 direction:

I am extremely intellectual. I speak very precisely, and say exactly what I mean, usually using exact grammar and punctuation. I want to be comprehended and understood perfectly, with zero room for misinterpretation. To me one of the things I very much try to avoid is a relationship going sour because of a mis-communication or misinterpretation. I am rational, and can step back and analyze a situation, and strategize ways to get to a desired result. I have analyzed multiple possible outcomes and would sometimes fixate on them and in the past seemed to want assurance that everything would somehow turn out ok. Now I have the attitude that if life tries to fuck with me, I will fuck with it, and I feel more self empowered. I like fitting things into a coherent system that explains how life works and I enjoy classifying myself and basically being able to more clearly see and understand my own individuality embodied in the context of the physical world. [we are the same here except I feel like I tend to speak in a venn diagram pattern, where I say a word and its 'close enough' and narrows down what i'm trying to say until the listener is left with only the overlapping venn diagram centroid]

I am extremely idealistic. I hold a perfect image of what I want myself to be (talents, abilities, looks etc) and strive to embody them, and I experience tremendous Joy when I succeed and can capture it: for example on a recording of music, or a picture of my appearance. I also have strong ideals for what I want people I associate with to be like, both physically and psychologically. [I also have an image of what I want to be, however I don't give a shit who my friends are in the process of getting there.]

I generally am not overly offensively confrontational. I briefly had a sales position involving cold calling and I did not like that. However defensively, I am very confrontational. When I believe I am in the right, I will not cease until I have gotten my way or brought "justice" to the situation. [I think most thinkers will identify with this]

When I am into something that seems very fulfilling, or I feel I have a knack for, I can obsess over it because I want it to come out perfectly; to be a perfect embodiment in the physical universe of the spiritual ideal I hold. A major motivation/fixation for me is wanting to actualize my full potential in life, and for the people that matter to me to see me at my best.
    [you sound very aware of your choices and emotional reasons for doing what you do. Do you agree?]

I generally am good to people and help someone when I see them in distress, however I do not like dwelling on negativity or problems, and I immediately offer a solution and turn to look to focus on something positive. This is why I don't watch the news. [The news is miserable. I am the same as you here]

Thank you for any insight you can offer on this, whether about Enneatype, Instinct, or both.
    Toward the beginning you sounded a lot like me. Check out the bold with my comments in brackets. Overall this post kinda came off to me as a E7 because you seem very concerned with not having your desires met and missing out on perfect opportunities. When 7's disintegrate they turn into idealistic 1's who are extremely critical.

The only 3 related things I see in here have to do with your clothing and choosing who you hang out with.

From what you've given me you sound more like a 7 than a member of the 369 chain. I don't know very many entp's who want to be sleek and triangular. I've almost always assumed that's how beta personalities describe themselves, especially ESTp's and ISTj's.

Perhaps you are Sx/So instinct, and that's why we share similar visions of ourself?

I've been doing this for 7 years now. There is a very low likelihood of my type changing any more past this. Check out the first song in my signature and tell me if you identify with it. From what I've read, it seems to be the perfect illustration of 8w7 sx/so energy, even the choice in pictures

I also originally self typed as ENTp for a bit, but I only use 10% the number of words they do, and seem to not be afraid to work hard for a living if I KNOW it will work. I absolutely hate difficult work and I always follow the path of least resistance unless I know its a tough obstacle that must be crossed. I also seem to enjoy walking everywhere and challenging myself by biking 2 hours to work, etc. I'm curious if you've ever considered SLE?
    Last edited by Azure Flame; 12-28-2013 at 06:37 AM.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    Toward the beginning you sounded a lot like me. Check out the bold with my comments in brackets. Overall this post kinda came off to me as a E7 because you seem very concerned with not having your desires met and missing out on perfect opportunities. When 7's disintegrate they turn into idealistic 1's who are extremely critical.

The only 3 related things I see in here have to do with your clothing and choosing who you hang out with.

From what you've given me you sound more like a 7 than a member of the 369 chain. I don't know very many entp's who want to be sleek and triangular. I've almost always assumed that's how beta personalities describe themselves, especially ESTp's and ISTj's.

Perhaps you are Sx/So instinct, and that's why we share similar visions of ourself?

I've been doing this for 7 years now. There is a very low likelihood of my type changing any more past this. Check out the first song in my signature and tell me if you identify with it. From what I've read, it seems to be the perfect illustration of 8w7 sx/so energy, even the choice in pictures

I also originally self typed as ENTp for a bit, but I only use 10% the number of words they do, and seem to not be afraid to work hard for a living if I KNOW it will work. I absolutely hate difficult work and I always follow the path of least resistance unless I know its a tough obstacle that must be crossed. I also seem to enjoy walking everywhere and challenging myself by biking 2 hours to work, etc. I'm curious if you've ever considered SLE?
    Thanks man for your response. I'm on mobile and I will respond in detail when I get on a computer.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    Right. That's true. When I really like someone I want to make sure I said things in the best possible way to make sure the conversation went as best as it could.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame
    Yeah. I want to come across as attractive and honestly it's most flattering to me if I get complements on how I look the less clothing I wear.

Interesting, because many ENTps have narrow inverted triangular body frames, and inverted triangular head shapes (wider forehead and narrower chin/jaw). I was referring to this, along with wanting to be precise and elegant and interesting, which triangles seem to me.

If you said this years ago people would be all over it lol. I am definitely open to considering that.

Cool song in your sig. Actually my favorite music to listen to and play is R&B and Jazz. This is one of my top 3 favorite songs (I particularly love the chords at 1:01):

I love groove and rhythm, but with rich lush chords, and generally a smooth sound.

I'm still working on my singing, but here's a sample of me singing the kind of music I really like and connect with (mind you it is Tenor range and I am really a Bass Baritone): VI Away!:

And here's a pic of me: 558176_10102526537370659_311865165_n.jpg

I honestly never considered it. I first read ENTp in 2006 and immediately identified with it, and then with my seeming continuous focus on abstract content and wanting to theorize and form it into a coherent structure, caused me to continue to identify as that type. Another reason is that I seemingly have been loving Si and seek to harmonize with my environment. I prefer smooth wavy changes to abrupt sudden "strobe light-like" changes. I do like INFps though and relate with them very well, but it seems very similar like the INFp and I are both on the abstract information plane, and complementing each other in the T/F dimension.

I might challenge myself to do something I've never done once, just to say I did it, and I will only continue to do it if I actually enjoy the activity. If someone challenged me to do X number of push-ups, I would just do it on the spot and rise to the occasion. I would not do that amount of push-ups every day as some routine. At a gymnastics gym recently, there was a rope hanging from the ceiling so I just decided to climb it using only my arms and I did a few times, just because I felt like it. That's the spirit in which I do things.

But I will happily play the same song over and over aiming to express and play it capturing the perfect soul ideal I feel for it, and I relish when I nail it.

This might give enneagram/socionics clue too:

I much prefer this red: Ruby-Red-Metallic.jpg

over this red: rgs.jpg

because the former seems richer, fuller, and more substantial, while the second seems superficial and almost plastic. I love real natural organic qualities in things.

With my original 6w5 typing, the 5 made sense because I could understand and enjoyed discussing complex abstract theories and rationally analyzing them, but I was much more fluid with that sort of stuff than a 5. I like to "play" with that kind of material and toss it around casually for stimulation. When I have a new insight, I do a brief check to make sure it makes sense and is coherent, and then I have an immediate urge to share it with someone and get it out there and start having an effect in the world. 5s tend to keep things in private often too long for my taste. To me moving forward in the right direction walking is better than waiting until the car is completely polished before starting the drive (at least this is how I feel now).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Hey all,

It's been a while.

One of my foremost fixations is making the most of my time. I want to get full bang for my buck, both in the time I put into something, and in any financial investment I forego. What bothers me the most is thinking that I might have wasted my time or money, or not made the most of an opportunity. In relationships, I tend to only want to invest myself and give into them if I see a future.
    [This is E7 related unless it has to do with your image]
    Sometimes it's hard to tell which is more prominent, wanting to be a success or what the success can buy. With the money of success, I would buy nice things to share with people, have big parties, hot tubs, Lamborghinis, beach houses, etc, all great for entertaining. I do enjoy being a success, but the REAL version of a success, not a superficial image of it. I enjoy being complemented on my inherent talents, more than the money I make. The money I make is more like bonus - like "look what a good life I have, I am lucky to get paid to have so much fun".

I do not envy investment banking interns who work 80 hour weeks crunching numbers and data modeling in the back room of an office but make good money. If money is what they truly want and what turns them on, then they are a success. If they are doing it for some other reason, then they are not a success.

To me being a success is having a blast and getting paid for it.

I experience tremendous pleasure out of "impressing" people, and showing off, whether through entertaining them musically, making them laugh, or offering insight and perspective that they (or I) consider to be enlightening and intelligent. I also derive a lot of pleasure from impressing people physically, whether with my physique or with how I carry myself as I dress a certain way (I recently started shopping at Express clothes for fitted slim stuff), and I love receiving compliments on my appearance. I do value comfortable material and sometimes it is a conflict between wearing trendy sleek fitted stuff or looser less stylish but more comfortable stuff. I enjoy taking good pictures when I am looking good and I very much strive to embody a type of personal ideal, which in my case is a kind of triangular-like "sleek masculine sharpness but artistic".
    [You sound like me here. I attribute this to Ti and forming a subjective identity, and then proving its true to everyone via my actions and accomplishments]
    What you just said resonates with me, I can't logically explain why yet. It's just easier to say +1

I want to clarify something however. I want to maintain an awesome physique, but I do not go to the gym and do what I consider to be boring repetitions on the machines, and I also want to eat what I want. I want the activity to be fun, like play Basketball, or trying gymnastics tumbling, etc.
    [I am a gymnast myself]
    Awesome! It's fun as hell, particularly the trampoline.

I would much rather figure out efficient ways to channel my body energy through some Eastern practice (if it exists) or carry myself a certain way where muscular tone naturally emerges, and it seems to be working thus far. So I want to embody a physical ideal of an Adonis Greek god physique
    [something we have in common as well, except I describe myself more as a lazer neon pheonix robot ninja]
    Sweet! It's nice when someone can recognize that ideal in us and bring it out, particularly erotically (at least for me, idk if you bring that ideal into the erotic sphere). Btw this is very close to what I go for: $(KGrHqV,!rkFIQcK68RyBSJeB!uBFw~~60_35.JPG - Like the "athletic artist" kind of vibe

Quote but with sophisticate intelligence, not the "dumb jock" thing, however I am not someone who puts in the "hard work" to labor in the gym to do it. I am someone who likes to figure out how to just will those things into existence, without this drawn out time maturation which I have no patience for.
    [I too, hate gym routine. It sucks, and I am actually made sick to my stomach when I look at body building magazines full of dudes flexing... omg so gay]
    Lol. Yeah I would never do that. However I do enjoy being able to show off a leaner toned version of that with zero work put into it. I don't care about being huge. I have a life.

I am perfectly willing to have fun swimming in the ocean getting crashed by waves, which is a tremendous physical workout. You know, keep it fun and interesting. Obviously I am realistic, but deep down those are my desires/motivations. I very much enjoy finding shortcuts to get the same results as people doing it the "hard way". (Same quality, I won't compromise quality for efficiency)
    [again I am similar to you here. However if I KNOW a result will happen, I am not afraid to move mountains to see it through]
    Absolutely. If I know there is a guaranteed result of what I want by putting forth a lot, then I will do it. It's just logical as the benefits of the result will far outdo the price paid with zero risk.

The notion of opportunity cost and the fundamental basis of economics (the premise of scarcity) pisses me off. I strive for the experience of abundance in every facet of life. But I can be parsimonious, and extremely conscious of how I spend my money, making sure I am getting good value for it.
    [this sounds like a possible yielding temperament combined with E7]
    Yes, very P

I am extremely intellectual. I speak very precisely, and say exactly what I mean, usually using exact grammar and punctuation. I want to be comprehended and understood perfectly, with zero room for misinterpretation. To me one of the things I very much try to avoid is a relationship going sour because of a mis-communication or misinterpretation. I am rational, and can step back and analyze a situation, and strategize ways to get to a desired result. I have analyzed multiple possible outcomes and would sometimes fixate on them and in the past seemed to want assurance that everything would somehow turn out ok. Now I have the attitude that if life tries to fuck with me, I will fuck with it, and I feel more self empowered. I like fitting things into a coherent system that explains how life works and I enjoy classifying myself and basically being able to more clearly see and understand my own individuality embodied in the context of the physical world.
    [we are the same here except I feel like I tend to speak in a venn diagram pattern, where I say a word and its 'close enough' and narrows down what i'm trying to say until the listener is left with only the overlapping venn diagram centroid]
    Ok makes sense. Either way it's about precision.

I am extremely idealistic. I hold a perfect image of what I want myself to be (talents, abilities, looks etc) and strive to embody them, and I experience tremendous Joy when I succeed and can capture it: for example on a recording of music, or a picture of my appearance. I also have strong ideals for what I want people I associate with to be like, both physically and psychologically.
    [I also have an image of what I want to be, however I don't give a shit who my friends are in the process of getting there.]
    I'm referring more to people I want to get close with or be erotic/romantic with. I realize in the end it's my own ideal that I only care about, not society's. If I want to use the wrong fork at a 5 star restaurant, I don't care, but if I use the correct fork, I just chalk it up to me being diversely knowledgeable, a personal ideal, not the societal ideal of a "gentleman". I really only care about real things that mean something to me. I like certain physiques because I find certain angles and triangles very elegant and aesthetic, like suspension bridges or the Empire State Building or the Chrysler Building. I don't like triangles and such because society views them that way. There just happens to be some overlap between my own ideal and societies, but it is not 100% overlap.

I generally am not overly offensively confrontational. I briefly had a sales position involving cold calling and I did not like that. However defensively, I am very confrontational. When I believe I am in the right, I will not cease until I have gotten my way or brought "justice" to the situation.
    [I think most thinkers will identify with this]
    That could be.

[you sound very aware of your choices and emotional reasons for doing what you do. Do you agree?]
    You're right. I even isolated why I like the music I do down to the chords that are in it. R&B and Jazz mostly uses chords that have 4 or more notes in them. (7ths, 9ths, 11ths etc) Every song that has that immediately grabs my attention, even if the lyrics are meh.

I generally am good to people and help someone when I see them in distress, however I do not like dwelling on negativity or problems, and I immediately offer a solution and turn to look to focus on something positive. This is why I don't watch the news.
    [The news is miserable. I am the same as you here]
    Amen.

And just as a final insight on my motivations, I honestly made sure to respond to your post before I went to bed (even though it's 5:30am lol) because I wanted it out there because I am excited to read your response. Your initial response interested me and I wanted to be able to wake up and maybe see another post in the thread (At least there would be a chance of it if I responded now instead of waited until late morning) [btw no pressure, I just wrote that to illustrate my motivations for insightful purposes ] I do this too, with advertising flyers for my music lessons. I make a point to go out of my way to get them up earlier in the day, because that's that many more people that can pass by and see it and that much greater of a chance that someone interested in music lessons will take one of the pull off tabs, and I will get a call and have more business.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Steve

woah pictures.

I can see ENTp and even ENFj for you. I also like jazz and that vid. Not much else to say at the moment. I can definitely see entp in body language in your vid. As for your favorite color, I've heard Si valuers express similar things. I find the Se users tend to enjoy them plastic colors, not because of the texture they may present, but because the actual color itself is stimulating to the eyes, and nothing more than that.

You could have 7 and 3 in your tritype. Like, 371 or something.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i'm with steve on the color thing. those plastic colors are tacky.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very well I stand corrected