Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duals: Love and Hate

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    It'd be interesting to read the quote.
    It's on socionika-forever, which I believe is Strat's. Select SLI and read the relationship interactions for the type. You might get and odd sentences or two if you have to translate the articles, but the idea that this is SLI behavior is hammered enough to get the picture Strat has of the type.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    expand on what, my experience or Strat's?
    Your experience with Ni.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    It's on socionika-forever, which I believe is Strat's. Select SLI and read the relationship interactions for the type. You might get and odd sentences or two if you have to translate the articles, but the idea that this is SLI behavior is hammered enough to get the picture Strat has of the type.
    I know, but I don't remember reading anything about SLI training their partners.

Your experience with Ni.
    I'll pm you.

TIM
    LIE-3Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Ok elaborating...
    My husband is a Republican and I am a Humanist liberal left wing not a democrat Tree hugger!
    I say I love people and he says he doesn’t
    So we have a lot of opposite viewpoints that don’t always meet so graceful and sometimes there’s a crash of opinions on matters. So we argue (he calls it “debating”) it out until we reach a similar conclusion ahahah
    That's interesting. I'm an LIE and I have had somewhat of a similar experience with my dual (ESI). I'm a right winger (not a conservative though, just neo-liberal) and she's a left winger. We have opposite opinions on almost everything, which can cause fights.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12