Thread: artless

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default artless

Hey. You can call me Artless or just Art. I want to learn more about socionics and talk to some cool people.
    I have too many interests to list them but if it’s related to literature or food, I’m probably into it.

I’m ~98% sure I’m a delta type and about 85% sure it’s SLI. But since I’m still learning, it may change.
    Looking forward to becoming familiar with this place.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome artless!! what, in terms of literature, are you into?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, voider. Thanks for the welcome.

On the fiction side, pretty much anything Romantic or Gothic. The specifics don't matter as long as there are some uncanny themes, shadowy intrigue, or tense character dynamics. And that it's all wrapped up in a moderately thick layer of indulgence.

Also, I really like your avatar.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by artless View Post
    Hey, voider. Thanks for the welcome.

On the fiction side, pretty much anything Romantic or Gothic. The specifics don't matter as long as there are some uncanny themes, shadowy intrigue, or tense character dynamics. And that it's all wrapped up in a moderately thick layer of indulgence.

Also, I really like your avatar.
    Cool! I haven't grown past my love for intricate worldbuilding, so my favorite is still, currently, fantasy. But I've been meaning to get into more "heavy" literature... It will happen.

And thank you very much Its colors go really well with yours

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by artless View Post
    Hey. You can call me Artless or just Art. I want to learn more about socionics and talk to some cool people.
    I have too many interests to list them but if it’s related to literature or food, I’m probably into it.

I’m ~98% sure I’m a delta type and about 85% sure it’s SLI. But since I’m still learning, it may change.
    Looking forward to becoming familiar with this place.
    Hello Art and welcome. What kind of food do you like most? Do you enjoy cooking for yourself and others - or do you only like to eat ?
    pretty avatar btw

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    Hello Art and welcome. What kind of food do you like most? Do you enjoy cooking for yourself and others - or do you only like to eat ?
    pretty avatar btw
    Thank you. I like cooking for both myself and others but go about it differently in either case. I'll only make things I've practiced a lot for others but am more lax and experimental for myself.

I'm nowhere near a picky eater and will honestly try anything once. I especially like spicy and crunchy food. Not too fond of sweets but the occasional chocolate or fruity dessert is fine. I'm also pretty into coffee, tea, and to a lesser extent wine though I'm still a novice in the latter.

What about yourself?