Results 1,001 to 1,040 of 2206

Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've only had time to watch the first video so far but my thoughts were that you're clearly intuitive and Ni ego. I think the low energy/depression can skew things a bit but H subtype or IP type wouldn't be weird. It's interesting that your most common typings were also D-A cog (LSE, ILI). I'm leaning ILI on the first vid but after a few mins of the second vid the vibe is a bit different, probably because you're speaking your native language.

Btw, the google drive link to the conclusion PDF requires access, can you update the sharing permissions or maybe link it here as an attachment?

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Duschia this is surreal. I was thinking about you yesterday, and your absence and complete disappearance from the forum.

And now you make this reveal here.

Congratulations! Hope you enjoyed the process. Us being the same type but on the complementary ends of DCNH makes quite a bit of sense.

I was contemplating being H a few days ago, but there are some palpable differences in the way we connect with others around us.

EDIT: it's interesting you mentioned the empathy issues. That's something I found myself struggling with as well, as time went on... and once I've attended more funerals.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Ugh, sorry Sus (and no offence), but when I see you and I see me - we are clearly not the same type. Or at least this seems to me. And, like, that's the one very clear thought I get. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

I don't share it. But okay.
    We are from different walks of life with a completely different range and focus. I don't see that as something speaking too loudly against us being the same type. Remember that this place is a melting pot of differing views, as well as the approaches of upholding them.

You have all the right to reject it of course. Even if wrong, the analysis holds a bit of truth and it could help you in the way you choose to type yourself or to seek further help in doing so.

Especially now that the forum is less shit ; )
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got officially typed by G!

He thinks I'm EIE-H.
    Another bizarre typing... I realized it's pointless to think about this guy as a socionist anymore, he's doing his own typology at this point, sure you can be EIE-H in Gulenkonics.

To me you VI ILI. I initially typed you LSE because your thought processes seem very Te-centric to me, but I can't deny a lot of what you talk about fits ILI. Maybe your Ni works only as an internal guide and doesn't leak as much into your discussions on forum

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey @Duschia was wondering about u too! good to know ure still around and kicking, also lol thx for sharing it all with us, tbh im pretty baffled from this typing because the video in english esp first part is full of T stuff?

ps. really u look like my bf a lot in talk and behavior and im pretty sure he's not EIE o_O

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He thinks I'm EIE-H.
    @shotgunfingers we are super duals now. I'm not joking. As well as @Uncle Ave. Come to pap.

@Suspiria we are apparently the same type.
    @Alive I wonder what you think about this - I know you typed me LSE back then.
    @Northstar activate me sensei.
    @Lolita you will be always below me in hierarchy (despite me not really noticing hierarchies, but whatever).
    @megedy

Some other people maybe intersted: @lkdhf qkb @Sol @ooo @Megatrop @thehotelambush @Adam Strange @qaz00 @aster @Adios @myresearch

Here are links to my videos for you to judge whether G is right or wrong or somewhere else about this:
    https://youtu.be/LoqagDCsH1Y - first typing video, in English
    https://youtu.be/z7h-837Z63U - second typing video, in Polish with English subtitles
    https://youtu.be/etNmNjGpYNI - third typing video, in Polish with English subtitles (not safe for children - trigger warning: discussing mental disorder)

Full PDF raport: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pAi...ew?usp=sharing

Comments I've send him as additional things to ease typing:

It's crystal clean and howdy, I think I'm the first person to sacrifice my privacy fully. (well, let's just say that's within given type there)
    I totally agree with this typing! I considered this typing for you (I was between LIE and EIE), and you seem to have a very similar cognition to @Suspiria, but you also seemed to have strong Te in my POV, so I stuck with LIE. I thought your emotionality was due to being open on internet and being Fi-seeking
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm I don't remember typing you at all. I have trouble remembering profiles without pictures here, though. might have been a while ago. mayhe I will watch your typing interview when I have time. I only remember that we briefly interacted a couple of times in some threads.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This Gulenko guy leaves so many open holes in his reasoning that I'd like to say he is getting tired of this stuff.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    This Gulenko guy leaves so many open holes in his reasoning that I'd like to say he is getting tired of this stuff.
    Give the man a break, it's hard to write personality reports while sunbathing in Bali.
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

considering that Ne has a lot of problems with repetition that could actually be true. that is one of the reasons why I don't want to do typing interviews myself. haven't looked at his typing of duschia yet, though.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He thinks I'm EIE-H.
    @shotgunfingers we are super duals now. I'm not joking. As well as @Uncle Ave. Come to pap.

@Suspiria we are apparently the same type.
    @Northstar activate me sensei.
    @Lolita you will be always below me in hierarchy (despite me not really noticing hierarchies, but whatever).
    @megedy

Some other people maybe intersted: @lkdhf qkb @Sol @ooo @Megatrop @thehotelambush @Adam Strange @qaz00 @aster @Adios @myresearch

Here are links to my videos for you to judge whether G is right or wrong or somewhere else about this:
    https://youtu.be/z7h-837Z63U - second typing video, in Polish with English subtitles
    https://youtu.be/etNmNjGpYNI - third typing video, in Polish with English subtitles (not safe for children - trigger warning: discussing mental disorder)

Full PDF raport: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pAi...ew?usp=sharing

Comments I've send him as additional things to ease typing:

It's crystal clean and howdy, I think I'm the first person to sacrifice my privacy fully. (well, let's just say that's within given type there)
    I believe Gulenko is most likely correct. You and suspiria basically have the same eyes anyway. I'm not acting like that should be proof in itself. It's just a side note.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ITT: Lots of people who can't accept how bad they are at Socionics and think the man with more experience than years they've had alive is wrong.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    ITT: Lots of people who can't accept how bad they are at Socionics and think the man with more experience than years they've had alive is wrong.
    I'm not talking him being wrong. His analysis seems to need some clarification. I can fill those cavities by knowing how he thinks but finalized paper still lacks explanation which encourages people to draw too far reaching correlative and causative relations.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not talking him being wrong. His analysis seems to need some clarification. I can fill those cavities by knowing how he thinks but finalized paper still lacks explanation which encourages people to draw too far reaching correlative and causative relations.
    He might actually be doing a more holistic VI typing thing and then filling this analysis report afterwards to justify his vibes.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    He might actually be doing a more holistic VI typing thing and then filling this analysis report afterwards to justify his vibes.
    Tbh Socionics is impossible to do without high level pattern matching with intuition. So the logic will never be perfect by itself.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tbh Socionics is impossible to do without high level pattern matching with intuition. So the logic will never be perfect by itself.
    It is actually pretty easy to put those conditions into a system and practice fuzzy logic. There are logical types that can not grasp fuzzy conditionals [while I'm like at home when it comes to it] but I think he is just lazy.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

<3

TIM
    ILI-HN ?
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    So he VIs everyone as Beta ? I don't even think the people he typed EIE looked that much alike...

He says himself that he is against VI as a method for typing. I read somewhere that one of his associates says that the Deltas cannot be interested in Socionics, so that if someone asks him for a typing, he may eliminate delta typing automatically.

That would explain some of his weird typings .

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had another account, Mesn, where you did (100% sure). I've posted a short interview video and a lot of people suggested types like SLI also.

ah ok. I was really confused because I thought: "I don't remember typing Duschia at all". I also don't remember your other account, but maybe you're right. not sure if I have time in the next few days to look at your videos. might take a while for me to write a response.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sah Kel Plaisir View Post
    So he VIs everyone as Beta ? I don't even think the people he typed EIE looked that much alike...

He says himself that he is against VI as a method for typing. I read somewhere that one of his associates says that the Deltas cannot be interested in Socionics, so that if someone asks him for a typing, he may eliminate delta typing automatically.

That would explain some of his weird typings .
    Proper VI is not just static physical features, it's a lot about dynamic nonverbal behavior. He most certainly uses the nonverbals, they're prominently mentioned in his book and he uses them often in his analysis reports.

It might be true that he thinks deltas are usually uninterested in typology and it's probably true that betas are much more interested in general than deltas. It's categorizing people after all and putting them in boxes.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    Another bizarre typing... I realized it's pointless to think about this guy as a socionist anymore, he's doing his own typology at this point… Gulenkonics.
    Yeah, same conclusion I came to.

I actually like his earlier work, but apparently he flipped his shit in the last few years. Or went all in on differentiating himself to buildup a consultancy racket.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You know what? Fuck it. I'm okay with this typing. I mean I don't really relate to Fe, but it's -Ni heavy, so it's all right/okay. EIE-H would be, I imagine, the heavy Ni type (as Victor said), so EIE extremely turned to Ni (-Ni). Which is okay.

I get that I'm too quick for an ILI, lol.
    Duschia has seen the light of Gulenko. All praise.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I mean he can still retype me eventually, like he did with Einstein (typed ILE, now ILI).

Anyway, I'm not complaining. What I knew is that I'm a heavy Ni-type. I still relate much more to Te than Fe (re: interests, and I'm not changing them, maybe expanding), but okay. Socionics may be wrong somewhere, or I developed EIE-ILI split personality disorder.

And I actually recommend this typing experience despite shortcomings of it.

And I can't complain about those masked complements in 'EIEs are just more intelligent than ILIs' Or 'Duschia has many talents he doesn't even yet know about'.
    My interests have at times drifted in the direction of thinkery stuff. I tend to get pulled back though somehow.

And everyone's a sucker for a good compliment.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I never had any 'humanistic' interests tho. When I was young, I was into archaeology, medicine and all that stuff.

In fact, I still feel very uncomfortable when forced to express myself. I remember being young and forced to go on parties and meetings - I hated that. Poetry - very far away. Mysterious shit like Helena Blavatsky, Nostardamus - extremely far away from my jam, and I'm supposedly their subtype.

I've wanted to ask G some individual questions about on how to improve my condition right now (as a supposed EIE-H), and he agreed, but he wants me to pay $120 for answering four individual questions in text, so let's just say I feel when someone tries to scam me for money.
    Well, your questions would be taking up his time and energy. And he doesn't know you personally, so it takes extra effort to get into the right mindset to give you good advice. He's a working professional. I don't think he has time for giving out free help like that. He probably has a family of his own etc. I understand his perspective because people most likely always want his time and energy but that's limited stuff. Consulting and therapy are difficult.

About the different interests from what's usually considered standard NF club interests, I don't really know. It's possible you're really out of touch with your real self. It's possible the typing gulenko gave you was wrong. It's possible that the types aren't limited to stereotypes. I can't give you an answer I don't have.

I've been on the fence myself with my dad being LSI or SEE. I think it's possible that him being SEE if true made him want to force me into an ILI box to satisfy his personal needs. Or at least someone emotionally withdrawn and more interested in intellect than anything else. He has a hard time with basic stuff like reading and figuring out technology.

Relevant personal experience because idk maybe you've been forced into boxes by other people who wanted you to be something different for their personal benefit or fulfillment. When I was growing up, I mistakenly believed I was a technology sort of guy because for me being online was the one place I could go that allowed me to have my own space where my parents couldn't intrude and overpower. It took me a while to figure that out and ditch something that wasn't really my thing.

My self confidence is probably not the best and I think it's from years of being torn down by a selfish asshole with his own problems who just happened to be my father. I've never thought of myself as being good with people because the other people in this area are a lot like him: redneck fundamentalists. Of course I'm not good with them because I'm nothing like them. Doesn't mean I'm not an NF.

Maybe you feel uncomfortable expressing yourself because you've been criticized, punished and demeaned for doing so. I don't really know. Thrse are just thoughts and ideas.
    Last edited by Aramas; 03-18-2021 at 12:53 PM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I never had any 'humanistic' interests tho. When I was young, I was into archaeology, medicine and all that stuff.

In fact, I still feel very uncomfortable when forced to express myself. I remember being young and forced to go on parties and meetings - I hated that. Poetry - very far away. Mysterious shit like Helena Blavatsky, Nostardamus - extremely far away from my jam, and I'm supposedly their subtype.
    You are probably 3F, 4E in psychosophy and I'm inclined to say 1L 2V.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://varlawend.blogspot.com/2018/1...by-victor.html

Again, compared to 'Duschia is not empathetic, but that doesn't mean weak ethics, he just doesn't Fi (empathy == Fi in my raport)'.
    I have been reading your posts, and I think this debate shouldn't even happen. You hired Gulenko and he didn't deliver, either because of a lack of context, or whatever reason. For what I see, he has delivered for @Suspiria for example, which doesn't mean he will always deliver, nor does it mean he is right this time. You are not the one supposed to "work" for Gulenko, it's the other way around.

Now let me share a couple of opinions with you.

First, empathy is not the result of any IM, but of genetic markers.
    Fe, in my view, is the ability to perceive and generate energy states in objects (take objects for anything, a person, a piece of architecture, a film or a photograph).

On the other hand, either I myself am an ethical type (In fact, I have been told several times) or perhaps it is that "subjects for logicians" and "subjects for ethics" do not exist. Again, both linguistic, kinesthetic, and mathematical intelligence ... are determined by genetic factors, not socionics.
    I personally have an inclination towards the social sciences (specifically social sciences, not so much for philologies or literature or other forms of humanities, and for arts I am the worst person you can find) but who knows, in the end I might be Beta NF or something. Inclination towards an academic subject should usually be a combination of genetic traits, education style, synergetic interaction with the teacher, and even cultural or family background.
    Playing by stereotypes, you could have chosen one that isn't as absurd or as separated from reality. Also clubs are not good for descriptions at all. I imagine you can take an approach to every discipline from any IM angle.

That you are skeptical about the occultism and natural religions (hell, just like me, if I turn out to be Beta NF we can set up an outcast club between the two of us) is surely due to your scientific tendencies, to the education you have received (or possibly the education you may have given yourself) and other factors outside of socionics.

Honestly, I catch that the diagnosis does not work for you, in fact the one who should be justifying in these cases is Gulenko and not you, but your arguments sound like "I like pepsi, not like the Fe lead types, I don't like coffee, I must be intuitive"and it seems to me that you poking around in the wrong direction in that sense.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    IM(humble)O I'd type you LIE-Ni (H?). Wouldn't surprise me at all if you're the same type as @nanashi
    Duschia does seem really, really familiar.

I saw less action than I seem to employ, but he is on the other side of the world and might have been sleepy when I was raring to go.

I assumed he was ILI...

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frddy View Post

First, empathy is not the result of any IM, but of genetic markers.
    From all that I have read, rather than genetically fated for a certain empathy, we have our empathy that is more akin to a muscle.

it can atrophy.

it can be developed.

doing so increases one's own enjoyment of life.

that's me being interested in the subject and reading up on it over the decades, including scholarly articles, etc

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are missing the point that in Gulenko's views, for all I know, interests and clubs /are/ important for determining a type. And my 'pondering' about interests is quite secondary to the Fe vs empathy issue; and even if secondary, EIEs being 'artistic' is a common theme in his description (so should be discussed as well). The problem here is that I'm a-artistic. So it doesn't stick.

Then I'm severely lacking. I had to be specifically told that 'I've made this person sad by my comments' (ad video 3).

It's been that way for as long as I can remember.

Gulenko thinks that empathy is Fi or Fe (changeable).
    I'm getting your point better. In his response, he seems to overvalue non-verbal, saying you control the flow of emotions or that you are inducing states through gestures. I have watched your videos yesterday and I neither get it, although it might be my lack of social experience or with typing. The problem with that is that usually someone's way of communication gets infected with the mannerism of close people, so it's not the best tool in this case. It may be that those descriptions are content he produces to keep his audience involved with his work, and eventually buy his typings or courses, and in reality he thinks something different. It might even be because he has changed his opinions or something. In any case Gulenko's opinion is worthless if it contradicts proven facts, you can build up the most coherent argument for saying grass is purple, but grass is green in reality.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    From all that I have read, rather than genetically fated for a certain empathy, we have our empathy that is more akin to a muscle.

it can atrophy.

it can be developed.

doing so increases one's own enjoyment of life.

that's me being interested in the subject and reading up on it over the decades, including scholarly articles, etc
    The same happens with IQ, we could speculate it has variability, but an average is set in stone. You could go from 100 to 110, but that's it.
    Like with most traits, the said average and range should be a result of genetics.

Btw there you have a source about the genetic markers that are probably responsible for empathy
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29527006/

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hold up. with IQ it's important for us that we remember it's not a direct marker of wisdom or the ONLY intelligence; to remember that tests for IQ are human constructs designed in a sexist and racist period of history; that educational psychology has shown us huge differences in performance exist on tests when exposure to concepts or cultural practices are not accounted for (yes, there's even one example of something as simple as experience with fishing affecting a person's results on an exam); and that IQ testing is a hunt for pattern seeking. It's also important to remember that 'fixedness' is a highly fatalistic approach when we know as little as we do about the mind and when we forget the consistently limited environments human subjects were in when tested and scoring consistently with previous tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Frddy View Post
    The same happens with IQ, we could speculate it has variability, but an average is set in stone. You could go from 100 to 110, but that's it.
    Like with most traits, the said average and range should be a result of genetics.

Btw there you have a source about the genetic markers that are probably responsible for empathy
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29527006/
    Without yet looking at your source, I suspect it's a scientific brush up against (early study of) some of the contributors to a SUBSET of the ways humans evolved empathy, NOT the single and fixed source of empathy.

There are something like 100 genes that could contribute to a person having autism, for example. "Still, the list of genes implicated in autism is growing. Researchers have tallied about 100 genes they consider strongly linked to autism. Many of these genes are important for communication between neurons or control the expression of other genes." spectrumnews.org

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Duschia
    AND I think it's a good idea for us to entertain the possibility that Te and Ti leading types might be sensitive to 'this person is not my Fi or Fe leading DUAL' when those Tx leads try to type ppl.

I'm always on here starving for Fi-leadness.

That someone notes someone is not currently acting like an Fx-lead might be the place the would-be-typer jumps from to saying the person has 'low empathy' or has Fx Polr.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    hold up. with IQ it's important for us that we remember it's not a direct marker of wisdom or the ONLY intelligence; to remember that tests for IQ are human constructs designed in a sexist and racist period of history; that educational psychology has shown us huge differences in performance exist on tests when exposure to concepts or cultural practices are not accounted for (yes, there's even one example of something as simple as experience with fishing affecting a person's results on an exam); and that IQ testing is a hunt for pattern seeking. It's also important to remember that 'fixedness' is a highly fatalistic approach when we know as little as we do about the mind and when we forget the consistently limited environments human subjects were in when tested and scoring consistently with previous tests.

Without yet looking at your source, I suspect it's a scientific brush up against (early study of) some of the contributors to a SUBSET of the ways humans evolved empathy, NOT the single and fixed source of empathy.

There are something like 100 genes that could contribute to a person having autism, for example. "Still, the list of genes implicated in autism is growing. Researchers have tallied about 100 genes they consider strongly linked to autism. Many of these genes are important for communication between neurons or control the expression of other genes." spectrumnews.org
    IQ testing has evolved enormously since the concept was born in itself, with the first tests taking into account mathematical skills or knowledge that depended exclusively on the context or educational level. Usually, these tests were used as a way to collect inaccurate negative data as well as to discriminate and segregate in certain cases low-class people (AKA mainly African Americans). Despite this, modern IQ tests are specifically designed to measure not only logical-mathematical skills and memory, but also spatial and verbal intelligence ... depending on the specific test. In some variants (like some multiple intelligences tests) intrapersonal and interpersonal intelligence is even measured to perform the final computation.

You have assumed that I claimed that IQ is the only meter of mental abilities, or that it determined knowledge. For the first, of course not, but it does measure some intellectual abilities, and there are genetic markers that can directly influence it.
    Regarding wisdom or knowledge, if you have read any of my posts in the forum, I find it difficult to believe that you will reach that conclusion, I tend a lot to the separation of concepts that are not interrelated (the case of Fe and empathy, for example, I'm specifically doing that).

I have given you a source that practically explains that correlations have been found between genetic markers and emotional intelligence, but I grant you that in empathy, parenting style, the development of social skills during childhood, etc., play a key role. This does not change the facts, but rather offers them greater nuances.

In my personal case, I have received practically the same education as someone close to my family, and yet the contrast at EQ levels is enormous (Pro tip, the tiny EQ comes from me). I know that in EQ you can learn new concepts and train, but to some extent there will be different inclinations, for some it will be more difficult than for others, etc. Some time ago, I commissioned a genetic analysis as a self-gift, and after downloading the raw DNA data, and using different pages, I found one that used this data to determine these kinds of traits. One of the most marked, was the tendency for less empathy and EQ. I think the capacity for learning and developing stronger EQs in different individuals is probably influenced by genetics, and not socionics.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Duschia it is pretty funny how first impressions can screw you. I think Bezos truly is an ILI. You kind of have spend time with that type type understand how person can hide a lot. Knowing one ILI who is like poor man's version of Bezos. Stability being interrupted really makes him upset, getting stressed when interacting etc. All of those characteristics are there behind the surface. Once you know what to look for can become quite enlightening experience.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so I watched the first video so far (I don't think I can watch the other two for now because have a lot of work to do). I think you could be an LIE with a distant subtype.

maybe an interesting anecdote: I remember writing with a couple of professors from the german humboldt university around two years ago about socionics. back then I tried to firgure out their type so it might help them to see the potential of the theory. I only had limited knowledge about them so it was rather difficult. anyway, while I watched your video I thought to myself: "he reminds me of that one professor I wrote to". I typed him as LIE-N back then based on our email interactions, and I was rather confident about my typing, but he sadly didn't have an interest in socionics because it reminded him of MBTI, and he also told me to be more cautious with how I present the theory because I would break a bunch of rules with my approach (he wrote the part about the rules after I send my LIE-N typing to him, so I was at least happy that I got the subtype right, but I don't think he read the subtype descriptions). here's a photo of him so you can compare.

https://www.psychology.hu-berlin.de/...@@display-file

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He thinks I'm EIE-H.

Some other people maybe intersted: @Adios
    Exactly what I typed you as. Of course you melted in the white hot light of the truth like the snowflake that you are. It's unfortunate that I couldn't save you 120$.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-22-2021 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Facts don't care about your feelings, and I don't either.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Duschia it is pretty funny how first impressions can screw you. I think Bezos truly is an ILI. You kind of have spend time with that type type understand how person can hide a lot. Knowing one ILI who is like poor man's version of Bezos. Stability being interrupted really makes him upset, getting stressed when interacting etc. All of those characteristics are there behind the surface. Once you know what to look for can become quite enlightening experience.
    Bezos LSE. Fretting over interruptions to situational stability is more characteristic of Ni PoLR.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Eh realistically speaking those in the 'humanistic' professions are usually not very human-like anyway.

Most "social workers" need social help themselves as they don't understand much about the real world and are too textbook-y and just want authority over others.

Therapists/psychologists - it's an easy way to get paid to listen to people's problems and give objective advice you learned at politically correct APA meetings then actually understand somebody's unique situation on an individual level. They're generally not as power hungry as "Social Workers" but they are still usually not that useful to me.

Human Resource Managers- rarely if ever understand people on a human level and just want to follow some Politically Correct protocol.

As Buffy would say, for people who are supposedly in the 'human professions' - a lot of them for sure don't know how to show it. LoL

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    Bezos LSE. Fretting over interruptions to situational stability is more characteristic of Ni PoLR.
    With all that Ni dandiness?
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With all that Ni dandiness?
    His emphasis on grit/perseverance + iterative improvement seems more Ne-mobilizing.