Thread: Your Color Palette & Body Type.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Without Warning View Post
    This is super informative! Thank you! I see exactly what you mean now - and I believe your guess was right. Theatrical romantic seems quite fitting.

I’m very well known to love wearing tank tops like the one pictured above when it’s warmer and people tell me I pull it off. I also have a swearer similar to the one in the last pic. I could very well picture myself doing (and enjoying) a “Romeo” style. This post is really just pushing me to go clothes shopping again.
    Glad it helped Yes. If you wanna go for more glamorous Romeo style I think buying something like that might fit really well:

Special occasions:

Daily life, I selected something similar to what you usually like to wear:

(except the V-neckline of course)

^this is so you. My god. Make sure to bring out your curly hair as well, it picks up the rounded lines as well that's why

So you can do both, edgy and "prince-like". You can get If you're clueless what to select in the store, think of Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, and Michael Jackson and everything they could pull off, they're also Theatrical Romantics. You can never throw enough intricate jewelry on them so if you have a lot of bracelets or necklaces, go all out. I remember I noticed your Ankh immediately, likely because it is perfect for your style.

(The hair needs more curl everything else is on point)

^everything is flowing. Theatrical romantic + waterfall-like fabric looks just right while other types could never xD

Everything where fabric is gathered together is good like in the winter jacket^

The beige shirt I'm guessing would look awesome on you as well. Your only guideline literally is: small ornaments to make you look like you just walked out of Shakespeare's play.

Whatever silk scarf with a lot of detailed print on it you have, you can dust it off and combine it. At the neck, belt, your bag, as a bandana, everything. Go crazy

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Update: I also have no idea what my palette should be. I know I have a warmer undertone to my skin if that helps.
    @Olimpia not so fast, he has to learn it himself Otherwise he'll have a hard time selecting his colors on his own.
    If you have enough respective colors at home you can take this quiz here trying to put on different colors, best done not in direct sunlight. Draping is usually good at a professional's office for actual color analysis but with a good eye you can come close. With the help of a friend, two more eyes can really make a difference. Select the colors that you think really make you look glowing, healthy, put together, the color blends in, balances any skin flaws. Warm undertone already helps, but keep your options open since the palettes might be a mix of warm and cool, or even neutral.

Look if you can wear colors that are...

Saturated, clear, aka bright | Light, pastel, slightly toned | Dark, deep, contrasting | Dusty, soft, muted | Warm, red/orange-based | Cool, blue-based.

If you compile all the colors that look good on you, the pattern will become clear. If for instance, you find that black and dark purples are best on you while bright and primarily cool colors don't work, then you go with the "Dark" category. From there you can only be Dark Winter, or maybe Dark Autumn though not if pure white really works well.

You can try to edit the palette you get next to your face in natural light, see if it looks good. I did it with my Light Spring palette and it is perfect. The colors that I wear best are all light & pastel.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Here's more of an explanation of your season @Without Warning.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Kibbe is outdated and lacks important types, namely Ethereal and Ingenue.

I could never find myself fitting into a proper Kibbe type because two thirds of my Style Identity are actually Ethereal and Ingenue!

My full Style ID is Ethereal-Dramatic-Ingenue. (Order doesn't matter here.)

I used to mistype my Ingenue side as Romantic.
    Both are feminine, but whereas Romantic beauty is sexy and sultry, Ingenue beauty is cute and youthful, which fits me better.
    Also, when it comes to your Style ID: Face > Body.

Sure, your body may give some clues about your type, but it is ultimately your face that decides it.
    I'm careful with this, and I know Truth is Beauty's criticism. She sees a lot of Ethereals and Angelics and whatnot while they are all in the D or SD category. She has a schtick of thinking female Dramatics must be entirely macho-masculine while Romantics are sexually objectified women, and leaves out that you can use the typology for men . She admitted it herself that she takes the opposite ends of the spectrum too literally as masculine and feminine. So people had to come up with new terms to escape that fallacy. We already have 13 types that can cover all essences. If you learn them properly you don't need something new that you can't explain yet when you didn't entirely see through Kibbe's line constructions and how much room there is. No need for three more main types or triple-subtypes. It's good to know how your percentage of straight vs curved lines is, you can work with that instead and usually fall into the 13 types already.

Ingenue usually indicates a lot of Yin tiny curved line and will do well as Theatrical Romantic, Soft Classic, or Soft Gamine. Kibbe doesn't lack Ingenue, he eliminated it with good reason at the beginning of his writing process and has three varieties of Gamine to make up for it. It's sort of a pedophilic idea as well since Ingenue is described as a "woman like a child, a Lolita". So I'm glad Kibbe wasn't stupid enough to take it into his system. Again, we have Gamine as a category that meets the criteria we need. Ingenue is redundant, Gamine is already youthful and has many different representatives. And either way, if you identify as Ingenue because it's youthful, wait 5 years. Kibbe is for adults. I myself am still changing. I think again Ingenue was used to just type younger women that aren't fully in their base category yet How old were Kibbe's prime examples when he put them in his book? All around 30 and even 40.

Dressing for your face and the lines that are present there because that's where people look is all well and good. But you have to pick up the lines from your body where they are supposed to be. Like Gamine won't do well with an accentuated waist that shows the curved line just because the face is rounded and that dictates the entire look. Gamine's body is straight while their head is 180° from it. That's why Kibbe says Gamine combines opposites, just like Natural melts the opposites. Some types can dress consistently according to the facial geometry, but others don't so you need mix and match.

What mirrors the geometry of the face should be at the neck area, and the overall frame is dressed separately. Like I did for @Without Warning - I recommended him suits, crisp jackets etc because he's got a tall frame, it covers the Theatrical element. It will also FIT. The Romantic element is at the face with patterns and jewelry, complementing the roundedness of the facial features. If we put ruffles all over him and tinier clothings as Romantic suggests, it wouldn't work. That's why combining two types is so important, we can't say he's entirely Dramatic, we can't say he's entirely Romantic, so we put it together for TR and not something new. That also ties into the argument about percentage I made in the first paragraph.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

An addendum I wanted to make but I was too lazy at first, I finally managed to edit myself into my palette (Light Spring) All pastels.

The watermelon and red are almost dangerously in the bright palette but it's still working. As accent colors, that's ok. All the other colors blend in fine, I look nice. Pinks and corals are my forte in particular, just like the greens.

Light Spring has warm and cool tones because the skin tone's neutral base, the opposite palette is Dark. So I edited in black just for fun. It sticks out like a sore thumb, my level of overall contrast is that low. The Winter palette is my enemy

I also applied the Light Summer colors which would be the other choice if the main palette is light. But meh. Look at that. It's not harmonious, some colors are off or just boring on me. As usual I carry the pinks but when it's already getting purple, please no, it's not good at all. My lips and left half of the face look different, eyes are not sparkly as usual The greys dull and flatten me out, it's all too cool and muddy. I also found myself looking at the colors first instead of the complexion, that's the sign that Light Summer is not for me.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    I've been trying to sort some of the members here into Kibbe's system. You can ignore it when you're not interested or too confused. If you want to know more than I present in this post, here is a more extensive introduction to the typology.

In short, it's categorizing people according to their body's geometric lines which are either small+curved or large+straight, usually present in a mix.
    The proportions between these two determine which one of the 13 possible types you are.

According to that, you can also know what clothing type you wear best because it picks up your geometric predisposition. The benefit is that they will be both comfortable clothes since they're fitted to your shape plus good-looking since everything is in harmony.

For instance, a person with predominantly striking straight lines describing their body wears tailored, crisp suits flawlessly. Think Tilda Swinton or Tom Hiddleston. Curved lines dominant can make you wear intricate, small rounded patterns and shapes very well. Think Marilyn Monroe or Elvis.

The 5 main types are:

• Dramatic - most straight, long sharp lines, person is thus considerably tall. Base shape is the rectangle.
    • Natural - more straight than curved. Base shape is the rectangle with blunt edges. Body type can be muscular.
    • Classic - lines are in balance, very symmetrical features. Base shape is the oval.
    • Gamine - extremes of both lines, like straight body + curved lines present in the face, more petite in height. Base shape is the diamond.
    • Romantic - most curved lines, overall roundedness. One of the smaller types. Base shape is the circle.

The subcategories add influence from another type. "Soft" adds a Romantic element, "Theatrical" and "Flamboyant" add a Dramatic element.

Since I don't know your heights I might be off, but some people on here are clear-cut by the face alone:

@Muddy Dramatic Type (!)
    @FDG Flamboyant Natural Type
    @aster Romantic Type
    @Owl (Soft?) Gamine Type (!)
    @Pink Romantic Type (!)
    @ashlesha Soft Natural Type
    @Without Warning Theatrical Romantic Type (!)
    @The Exception (Soft?) Natural Type
    @Park Gamine Type (!)
    @applejacks Soft Natural Type
    @thehotelambush Soft Gamine Type
    @Anglas Flamboyant Natural Type
    @Pole Soft Natural Type
    @woofwoofl Soft Dramatic Type
    @Olimpia Theatrical Romantic or Soft Classic Type
    @Viktor is probably Flamboyant Natural, the height of a Dramatic and the built of a Natural type.

FN is the type that can go the tallest and most massive. Princess Diana, Gigi Hadid, and Hugh Jackman are good examples. Jason Momoa also has that type and he knows which lines suit him the best. Like I wrote about Adam Driver as Soft Dramatic type above, you can also go as large as possible here, and also extremely broad. Viktor's base type still is Natural so broadness is key, I bet it looks good on him. You add the elongated line of Dramatic to Natural's width and there you go:

He could wear something even more unconstructed, more ruffled hair, but the shoulder emphasis is good. He looks very confident and happy in it, too

(The colors here are also in harmony with his complexion, amazing) Flamboyant Natural can pull off the biggest long mane ever. See Chris Hemsworth, same type, same style.

The hat is too rounded for his shape or maybe a bit too small, the rest is all on point. The jacket he has underneath may be too symmetrical but the wild fur coat covers it up. Shoes are perfect.

Flamboyant Natural is described as the "Free Spirit Chic". Materials are all bulky, mix-and-matched, loosely woven, everything is oversized.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    !

That Jason Momao has such awesome style.
    Yes! He does everything right. Elongated broad frame, elongated broad fashion, he understood it. There is no point in trying to model one's body to another standard. It's about working with what you have which is already flawless and ready to be molded into a super-personal style. Jason knows that and is courageous enough to do it. Handsome guy

Beyond the fashion I also like the tattoo on his left arm, you see that?

Flamboyant Natural does well with anything that's between tribal and geometric. Many people can spoil their look with the false type of tattoos. Like Andy Biersack has many small rounded details all over him that are at odds with his long, lean body. Gladly he's just like Jason and hardly dresses in the wrong lines so it evens out.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Uncanny. I see a striking resemblance between Manuel Neuer and Bill Skarsgard. Both Soft Dramatic type I think. Extremely pronounced vertical line(s) but with curve, not edge. Up close they have a lot of softness in their facial features but seen from afar both are huge, lanky towers. Sure, Manuel is a lot more muscular usually but again it looks all super curvy stretched into a very long rectangular frame. Manuel has more Yin than Bill, he's lush while Skarsgard has more of Dramatic's intimidation due to sharper lines. Both do well with waist definition and any large roundedness around the neck.

(looks like Benedict Cumberbatch as well, another Soft Dramatic)

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your body type is: Unavailable

idk what i'm supposed to do in this thread

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    "Flamboyant Natural can pull off the biggest long mane ever" It's too bad I'm balding then
    Who cares, and you can always wear a wig lmao, probably the warmer and more stylish alternative to a hat If Orlando Bloom can become famous for it, anybody can.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I'm growing my beard back though, and I wanna have it unkept and wild this time, so maybe that counts as a mane. Idk if I'll be getting a fur coat any time soon, maybe when I become a millionaire and lose touch with reality. The first black coat kinda looks like dracula to me, but I could see myself having some kind of coat like that
    Ohh that's a good idea. Yes, beard, plus a coat but as I said it has to be unconstructed. The Dracula one isn't quite made for Flamboyant Natural but rather Dramatic or Soft Dramatic, but the length and width is good. Fake fur is probably the better option, or sth like this:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Your body type is: Unavailable

idk what i'm supposed to do in this thread
    Unavailable in a sense that you can't find yourself in one of the types?

The purpose is finding out more about one's measurements and style, anything is possible here. Mainly we discuss personal color and Kibbe, that's it. Once you know your colors and body lines you can craft the perfect (capsule) wardrobe since you know what specific lines and hues look best on you. Saves money, too, you know exactly what to avoid.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Unavailable in a sense that you can't find yourself in one of the types?

The purpose is finding out more about one's measurements and style, anything is possible here. Mainly we discuss personal color and Kibbe, that's it. Once you know your colors and body lines you can craft the perfect (capsule) wardrobe since you know what specific lines and hues look best on you. Saves money, too, you know exactly what to avoid.
    No, I got that in the test. But I suppose that's expected since I'm a male. Is there one for guys?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    No, I got that in the test. But I suppose that's expected since I'm a male. Is there one for guys?
    Haven't seen one yet, that's why I learn to go by eye. There are just descriptions like these: x

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Also here are some boards where there are more examples:

https://www.pinterest.de/avarati2/ki...ka-pour-homme/ (Ethereal is used here as well though, ignore it)
    https://www.pinterest.de/yashevchenko014/kibbe-men/

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

(Selena Gomez is SG, not SN)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, when it comes to your Style ID: Face > Body.

Sure, your body may give some clues about your type, but it is ultimately your face that decides it.
    I thought most people knew this but then I found the Internet.

Also, I wouldn't pay for a style consultation unless it's someone who dresses well-known celebrities. People have this tendency to disagree on things even if they're experts.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update: I also have no idea what my palette should be. I know I have a warmer undertone to my skin if that helps.
    It's been a while since I've looked at your selfies but I thought Light Summer.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dramatic type curls - it's not impossible, it just requires the volume and geometric outline. I think it looks good, partly because they didn't put Tilda in cool colors here:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Soft Classic coats:

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd never heard of Kibbe types before, but after looking through it all, I'd say Dramatic-Classic for me. Comparing my driver's license and passport photos to collages of various types and I fit in best with those ladies. My facial structure belongs in the same category as Courtney Cox, Demi Moore, Diane Kruger etc. I look best in structured and simple, neat styles. No fluffy parts or ruffles or bows or anything like that. Clean lines.

The color part was interesting. I finally decided on True Summer aka Cool Summer. I've worn a lot of what seems at first glance to be winter colors, but I don't have the contrast and saturation that winters do. Black and other dark colors make me look very tired. I look best in almost any shade of blue, gray, violet, and worst in anything yellow, orange or brown. Silver jewelry looks better than gold.

Measurements say I'm an hourglass, and my body type is some combination of mesomorph and ectomorph.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@squark I always knew you'd be a hot bitch.

8cb4803f47ec18a465ebbee772ade0a2.jpg

^ for u (grey/blue/off-black versions)
    Last edited by niffer; 03-19-2018 at 01:32 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have no idea what this means, but a woman at a party told me I’m a Light Summer.

I was wearing black, gray, and white at the time.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread has gone on so long I'm trying to figure out how Kibbe is anything besides the enneagram/MBTI (as in actual Myers-Briggs since I'm the one person who can type socіonіcs)/Hogwarts/whatever of fashion

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It appears that the Kibbe types are for: actors. Not body types.

http://stylesyntax.com/blog/2016/06/...reakout-roles/

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Aly Art has cool updates for Kibbe comparisons:

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I went shopping today so I had something to base this off of. I definitely have a distinct style by now if you could call it that. It's very normie and professional/boring. I'm taller than average (for the Americas and for sure in Asia lol), very curvy (not sure if more top or bottom heavy) and a soft autumn I think, but I do wear a lot of black anyway, maybe it's not the pure jewel black. Somewhere along the romantic spectrum on Kibbe- around romantic classic or romantic dramatic.

I bought sparkly heels :3 I am a US size 10-11 typically.

IMG_6370.PNG
    Last edited by niffer; 03-23-2018 at 04:01 AM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@niffer

*squeals like a thereotypical gay men at your shoes*

Damn gurl, those are some really fabulous shoes. Gay male approved.

I hate acting that way, in the way the media expects me to act. But I can't help it- those are some nice shoes!

reminds me of this fan fiction I wrote:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2261957...y-Breaks-Loose

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You can also take them off and throw them at a str8ms face like a boomerang if you're being hassled, lmk if you want to borrow @starrangel

;p I'm not always working

PS they are from Forever 21

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Discovered that Melania Trump's type is: Dramatic! She dresses really well according to her lines. Her season is off sometimes with too cool garments, but really it's impressive how she nails the Yang in the geometrics of her dresses and suits. Asymmetry as well. What else strikes me is that she really does the head-to-toe ensemble justice, and rarely has a line break. And! She always wears shoes with pointed toes, never rounded. If she ventures into other types, it's mostly Soft Dramatic and lots of Dramatic Classic and it still works. I think Melania or her stylists knows her Kibbegory lmao

^again: not in her seasonal color here and it really shows, but you can see how the sharpness of her features matches with the gown

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm thinkin... Grimes = Flamboyant Gamine

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNND:

I was cleaning up my IG feed and realized I've been following several TW analysts for months, and one of them is a natural blonde. I thought I'd forward you her link, as well as several of her blonde TW draped clients. I remember you were skeptical blondes could be Winters a while ago, so here's the evidence:

BLONDE TRUE WINTERS

https://www.instagram.com/houseofcolour_laurafrantz/ >She has loads real good picks of her in TW clothing, specifically the before and after putting up appropriate makeup ones. Oh and there's a pic of her little son who's also a blonde TW there!

Some examples:

Many more under the cut:

There are many other House of Color accounts on IG, they use the Ketwell system where for Winters we have:

Jewel> The high contrast True Winter
    Icy (also called "Elsa Winter")> Lighter and muted True Winter
    Sprinter> Bright Winter
    Sultry> Cooler leaning Dark Winter
    Burnished> Warmer leaning Dark Winter

I like the House of Color method because is infinitely cheaper than Sci-Art, and just as accurate.

Also, I'm pretty sure Xtina is True Winter:

She's a natural blonde:

My work here is done

Last edited by PrettySavage; 04-26-2018 at 11:12 AM.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Tell me your favorites if you want
    Oldish post but I actually liked the ones you liked the least on you best. Top ones looked cute but normie, but the winter ones I thought looked majestic.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Here's what my lines are kind of like. These next 4 photos are all from earlier today. Trying to look less like a hobo student kid recently, so I had to update my wardrobe. I have no concept of fashion rules so I might be doing it wrong whatever, my narcissism feels over 9000 with this post anyway.

I'm at about 5ft7,5" and 155lb/70kg right now so I suspect I'm pretty mesomorphic actually.

^ I don't normally dress this grimdark lol, I was just trying the coat on. I feel fat as fuck rn though so I didn't cinch.

^ I bought these for $20 USD each the patterns are quite lacy and "romantic" (around classic-neutral-dramatic I think?), the white a little bit gamine too maybe.

^ With my coloration. Matches enough? Actually idk, but I think the lace and details work with my features.

^ Normal everyday errands look, or what I went out wearing. Kinda looks like I live off gumdrops in this one, my jaw is hidden.

This one is from when I was 17 and worked out and had no T&A and was probably ~130lb:

^ I think the purple was a tiny bit off and the dress was kinda ill-fitting but the style was otherwise good. Quite dramatic-romantic if I'm doing it right. I actually looked and felt pretty SLE there lol . My base features are kind of round/soft, delicate and chiseled at the same time. Romantic spectrum probably works IDK.
    Last edited by niffer; 04-19-2018 at 09:48 AM.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Oldish post but I actually liked the ones you liked the least on you best. Top ones looked cute but normie, but the winter ones I thought looked majestic.
    Interesting take nevertheless, what did you think about the turquoise and corals in particular?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Here's what my lines are kind of like.
    Yes, very Yin facial features, except brows. The types you are definitely not: D, FN, SD, C, DC, N. How is Soft Natural's clothing, a bit relaxed with higher waist emphasis?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Interesting take nevertheless, what did you think about the turquoise and corals in particular?
    They add emphasis to your eyes and lips for different reasons. The turquoise adds depth of tone around your eyes and subtle contrast for your lips, and then the corals have the same effect with your lips and eyes reversed.

The reason I liked the least-liked row by you is that they seemed to create contrast for your entire face. I think the palette was a different season but I don't think the warm/cool balance was too off, that could have been why, idk? Or if they were both the wrong ones and the offness created a harmony. I thought that it made your features look striking, porcelain, and ethereal, anyway.

Yes, very Yin facial features, except brows. The types you are definitely not: D, FN, SD, C, DC, N. How is Soft Natural's clothing, a bit relaxed with higher waist emphasis?
    The only think about too "N" sometimes I would worry about is that everything would just blend into the roundedness and it'd be like Majin Buu if you know. I've learned that I should do waist and more curve emphasis in general (romantic also covers this I think?) so that part is true. There should be probably something sharp at least otherwise it'd look too yin overall but I'll think about it.

This is Majin Buu

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll wear all the Dark Winter stuff for all the people here who are hesitant to since I'm just used to that. I guess I could be a trend-setter, but then I'd have to post a picture on 16t, which I might do, if I weren't the world's worst photographer. My Dracula coat needs to go to the tailor anyways.

I can't post selfies because I'm a vampire so I don't show up in photographs

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast