Thread: SEE guys

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default SEE guys

Share any experiences and thoughts you have on these guys?

Often they are flamboyant, energetic, and an interesting balance of the masculine and feminine.

If you have any experiences or thoughts on relationships between SEE and SLE, please share them as well.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I heard theyre fucking awesome people

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have a data point for ESI-Se and SLE. The sex is luscious and the public relationship is not so good.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEE dude:
    He's such a fuckboi. Well he likes girls a lot and easily, especially the cute ones... And they're like pua types who just analyze hoe to get a girl and give tips how to get a girl or how to look like one. I had friends with this see before. He's my neighborhood.. I was a lesbian way back teenage years and he's teaching me to be a girl and he's saying to me that he will make me a girl. We kissed though and he showed me his penis before just because I'm curious to see and.. He danced in front on me with the towel on. Nothing happened. We just hangout one summer.. And that's it..

sle dude
    I have a close sle dude and he's actually nice. He's older than most of my classmates but he's actually really cool. I don't know why. Sometimes you can say he can be an entp but nopes.. Probably the middle of entp estp but it's like he's 65% estp and other entp sort of thing. Well, i love talking with him it's sooo relaxing and comfortable tbh.. Like we can understand each other a lot.. He's actually nice.. But kind of bully lol 😂 but not the asshole bulliness but well I'm kinda bully too lol but it's not the asshole bully.. Well, i.love hanging out with my friend where we can just stay outside in the.middle of the.night, chill and worry about nothing
    He's got lot of vices though. Like drugs, smoking, and alcohol..
    Eventhough he's like that, he's still vary respectful. He never took any advantage of me no matter how drunk i am. Nor he took any advantage of any of my girl friends. He's not the fuckboy type.. But just like the see, he constantly check out girls and describe to me how hot she is or how is she not hot..

So basically i.had ideas how is.hot for Se.doms 😂

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really dislike them.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
    I think SEE guys have an easier time than other ethical men.
    Yes, it seems like SEE is the best Ethical to be as a man in Western culture.

The Se lead makes them fairly "masculine". Easier to fit into the male gender role with that.

A lot of other Ethical men cannot really fit into the masculine gender role, and it can distress them.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The one SEE guy I know had turbulent history. First, when he was 19 he went studying to big city but instead studying he was drug dealing. And he was dealing meth mainly, he haven't went to college at all. So once he went to a pub in big city with LSI friend and they drank, sniffed some meth, and some drunk guy came and started doing some bizzare things. They took him out of the pub and he stabbed him twice in the stomach and liver, took his belongings and then police stopped them and discovered stolen things. The SEE friend, in the prison on first night tried to commit suicide. He spent 4 years in prison. When he came back, he was meeting with old friends on the street and attacking them, this is how much he was traumatised, I think it was PTSD. Basically whatever you told him even most sincere things he was suddenly getting pissed off and very aggressive. So then he went studying to college. He finished the school and he got a job as consultant. From this moment on, as he finally got into work, he went on quite good, even he accidentally admitted to his boss he smokes weed during lunch brakes, became furious at customers few times and throwing keyboard at them etc.
    Keep in mind he was quite intelligent SEE who was able to finish college and get well paid job. In my area this is not common for most SEEs.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Yes, it seems like SEE is the best Ethical to be as a man in Western culture.

The Se lead makes them fairly "masculine". Easier to fit into the male gender role with that.

A lot of other Ethical men cannot really fit into the masculine gender role, and it can distress them.
    I think it has to do with the US being LIE too, which facilitates fitting in by way of shared values and knowing how to "play the part" instinctively etc

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    The one SEE guy I know had turbulent history. First, when he was 19 he went studying to big city but instead studying he was drug dealing. And he was dealing meth mainly, he haven't went to college at all. So once he went to a pub in big city with LSI friend and they drank, sniffed some meth, and some drunk guy came and started doing some bizzare things. They took him out of the pub and he stabbed him twice in the stomach and liver, took his belongings and then police stopped them and discovered stolen things. The SEE friend, in the prison on first night tried to commit suicide. He spent 4 years in prison. When he came back, he was meeting with old friends on the street and attacking them, this is how much he was traumatised, I think it was PTSD. Basically whatever you told him even most sincere things he was suddenly getting pissed off and very aggressive. So then he went studying to college. He finished the school and he got a job as consultant. From this moment on, as he finally got into work, he went on quite good, even he accidentally admitted to his boss he smokes weed during lunch brakes, became furious at customers few times and throwing keyboard at them etc.
    Keep in mind he was quite intelligent SEE who was able to finish college and get well paid job. In my area this is not common for most SEEs.
    What is he doing now?

I find it quite inspirational how he could turn his life around like that, going from prison, to university, to a good job. (Though he still had to deal with anger issues.)

But I've found this to be a common trend with rather intelligent Se ego men. They go through sh*t but then emerge on the top of it later.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I think it has to do with the US being LIE too, which facilitates fitting in by way of shared values and knowing how to "play the part" instinctively etc
    Yeah, I'd agree that the US can be quite Gamma Extrovert.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    I heard theyre fucking awesome people
    LIES! You probably spread the rumor.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is he doing now?

I find it quite inspirational how he could turn his life around like that, going from prison, to university, to a good job. (Though he still had to deal with anger issues.)

But I've found this to be a common trend with rather intelligent Se ego men. They go through sh*t but then emerge on the top of it later.
    We used to work at the same company for 10 years. Now he's at different corporation as a manager. He doesn't smoke weed or coke any more because he needs to pay a loan and weed is expensive there (over 20 euros per gram which is enough for a day). He drinks a bit. He haven't got any problems with law, he managed to talk himself out when they catched him with drugs on him. He had some pub fights but he usually gets out before police comes.

I wonder where's his ethics, I wonder why his ethics was so low if he's 100% SEE. Maybe it's because he's psychopath.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    We used to work at the same company for 10 years. Now he's at different corporation as a manager. He doesn't smoke weed or coke any more because he needs to pay a loan and weed is expensive there (over 20 euros per gram which is enough for a day). He drinks a bit. He haven't got any problems with law, he managed to talk himself out when they catched him with drugs on him. He had some pub fights but he usually gets out before police comes.

I wonder where's his ethics, I wonder why his ethics was so low if he's 100% SEE. Maybe it's because he's psychopath.
    Maybe he's actually SLE-Se. They can often seem like an SEE.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    I really dislike them.
    ili confirmed

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    LIES! You probably spread the rumor.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I really dislike them.
    Why?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Why?
    Because I find them annoying. Doesn't need to be more complex than that.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He was definitely SEE, he was totally like SF style. Most of his friends are also gammas. He has something like that that he can't choose between Se and Fi and he doesn't know when to apply one or another. I always told him it's better to apply judging function as this is what brains are for and it's better in his case.
    I think one pitfall of SEE guys is when their Fi gets disconnected from Se and leave Se alone. This is when bad things happen. I've seen it with few SEEs.
    I find SLEs much more in self-control and calmer. Maybe because of the more stable mood because of weaker Fi. Or maybe stronger Ti makes them more reasonable.
    It's more than once or even 10 times I've seen SEE guy taking on many stronger guys at once and get beaten and never learning a lesson. After that they said they thought they can beat anyone and that the guys looked small, even if it was rugby team on holiday.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love him and hate him.

It's a party everytime..... But that's what makes me hate him lol
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 03-15-2018 at 01:03 PM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEEs = awesomeness.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm in love with one right now.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Gets annoying to have his butt torn open over and over again by them.. ouch

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Wait what

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How would one go about "going steady" with one in any sense of the word? I'm talking about two adults who work here, not people in school. I know mine is a really independent person and I don't think I should stifle his freedom at all. I don't really expect a long term relationship from it either in all honesty. Are SEEs afraid to commit?

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

But...but... You're supposed to be duals! X_X

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're certainly gonna give him the same diseases that, was it your uncle? Gave you as a child.
    The rest of the afflictions you'll pass on to him is a combination of your own vulgarities and the bacterial soup no doubt gestating within you as a result from fucking the entire male populace of Nation X.

Just go back into your hole niffer.
    Last edited by Tonatiuh; 03-15-2018 at 04:31 PM. Reason: protecting niffers privacy unlike how she protected herself from STDs

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I have a data point for ESI-Se and SLE. The sex is luscious and the public relationship is not so good.
    That's a supervision, which usually aren't so good. I don't have experience with SLE-SEE, but I have with LIE-LSE, and it's pretty good, so if I extrapolate, I'd imagine it would be good too. Kindred's are similar to one's dual, since as per Model B, they share many functions.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    That's a supervision, which usually aren't so good. I don't have experience with SLE-SEE, but I have with LIE-LSE, and it's pretty good, so if I extrapolate, I'd imagine it would be good too. Kindred's are similar to one's dual, since as per Model B, they share many functions.
    I agree and I'm a fan of Model B as well. It's like they're semi-duals in a sense that way.

What was LIE-LSE like for you? If you'd like to describe more.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE guys are okay but I usually get along better with SEE girls. Cuz the friction of my NF-ness and their SF ness is sort of like two straight women trying to be attracted to one another but it doesn't quite work out. We will often find each other interesting/sometimes even romantic from a distance though. Actually interacting with them is kind of annoying and painful tbh.

"A lot of other Ethical men cannot really fit into the masculine gender role, and it can distress them."

Other people tend to get annoyed at IEI males which if you internalize that, it makes us annoy ourselves. Naturally I really don't have an inferiority complex though. I have learned that the key to life is to be proud of yourself even if everybody else looks down on you. Just because other people get disgusted that I'm not a 'real man' doesn't mean I have to absorb their disgust.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by starrangel View Post
    "A lot of other Ethical men cannot really fit into the masculine gender role, and it can distress them."

Other people tend to get annoyed at IEI males which if you internalize that, it makes us annoy ourselves. Naturally I really don't have an inferiority complex though. I have learned that the key to life is to be proud of yourself even if everybody else looks down on you. Just because other people get disgusted that I'm not a 'real man' doesn't mean I have to absorb their disgust.
    That's really nice to hear. Adversity builds character too. It makes you a better man on the inside than a person who doesn't have to deal with that. Because you come to know what you're about thoroughly when it comes to that stuff.

Do you know if you've had any experience with ILI women since kindred relations are relevant here too? If you do and would like to share, I'd really appreciate it.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

What about the IEI guy?

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What about the IEI guy?
    Lol ;P I'd rather talk about personal details over shoutbox or PM etc haha..

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

They are dominating and meanwhile well-mannered persons. They are playful and funny.
    Being emotional some may and prefer to look lesser smart than are actually. Most of them are not highly intelligent, but "know life" on practice.
    It's not hard for them to be liked by other people. Unlike Ti/Fe they tend do not press others, but to be friendly and easy with anyone. Though they impose their will, but slower, indirectly and with a friendly smile.
    Someones like to discuss mistical things among friends.
    They are greedy, so when they make you gifts - they think they pay you for something.
    Like all Se they are mercantilistic, so prefer to deal with "useful" friends.
    Like common for F-E they look for informal relations and "human ways" to achieve something.
    It's hard to trust them much, - as they'll say "sorry" and betray similarly easy like looked friendly with you before (when they needed you). They play and experiment with relations and people, being creative Fi.
    They are easy to lie. But avoid to do it directly and clearly, they prefer to mislead you.
    In actions they are often egoistic and manipulative. But they also are sentimental and may do a lot for you, partly probably in a hope you'll pay them in the future by comparable.

I had no close friendship, but studed with, lived near, worked with and had a relative among SEE men.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Extremely accurate @Sol . Thanks.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know if you've had any experience with ILI women since kindred relations are relevant here too?
    Well ILI women and I clash at first because they want a stoic gamma businessman type and I am waaaaay too Fe for them. Ime we loathe each other at first but then really grow to respect each other. I usually get along with women more regardless of type, I was mistreated more by men growing up cuz dudes are little dickheads and they know it. (and I don't mean to play victim with that - I myself didn't try hard enough to meet them halfway either.) But when a woman and I do clash its like Buffy and Glory hehe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XReQHN0q0XM

And the conflict is kinda more interesting and I focus on it more probably even though objectively, I am going to not get along with men not women. ILI women and me get along better it seems then the ILI men - which usually always feels awkward.

It's like if my life were a video game, the lower level monsters would be other men - and there would be a lot more of them, but most of the head bosses would be female. Hope that kind of makes sense.

Last edited by powerrainbowcrystal; 03-15-2018 at 10:08 PM.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by starrangel View Post
    It's like if my life were a video game, the lower level monsters would be other men - and there would be a lot more of them, but most of the head bosses would be female. Hope that kind of makes sense.
    Lol.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

My best friend is an Se-SEE. When I was younger, I used to be really bothered by his flakiness, self-destructive behavior and mood swings. Now, I just don't care and I pretty much expect this behavior so it doesn't surprise me and it's improved our friendship ironically. I still hardly see him nowadays though, I am too busy and he is too flaky. Mind you, he is not exactly a healthy SEE, healthy SEEs are much better.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

One thing I’ve noticed where IEI seems to have an edge over SEE for me is that SEE verbalizes emotions and thoughts a lot more and has asked me to do the same whereas a lot more is implied using Fe/Ti style communication with the IEI. It also makes me feel like the IEI can read my mind basically, while with the SEE I have to put in effort, where to be honest I don’t always know what I’m feeling in the first place. The IEI however can hear my calls from deeper inside.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    ESI 693 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They really do. What is your method to tell them apart?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast