View Poll Results: what is Amber's type?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

5 83.33%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 16.67%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amber Heard

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Amber Heard

I couldn't find one on her.

Ok well, I'm stumped.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you want to know her type? if so, she's an obvious SLE-Ti. Do you want to know if she's lying? well people need to know that she is and that Johnny Depp was innocent of physical abuse. Too many details for me to go into about why it's obvious to me but even though I was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, I can see in her body language that she's lying. She's one of the biggest drama queens of 2022. Donald Trump was also an SLE-Ti and one of the biggest drama queens from 2016-2021. SLE-Ti are often drama queens.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally think she is SEE. But I also think the Donald is SEE, too

and I also think she is lying and always have. I’ve never believed her from the start. However, I think if people are pushed enough, they will retaliate. I think she pushed Johnny’s buttons. Maybe she enjoyed it. She probably played mind games with him, and he had enough. He probably did get into some physical altercations with her, imo. But I wouldn’t blame him. People can only take so much toxic narcissistic mind games BS.

His former partners have said that he never abused them. It was only Amber Turd, who also took a shit in his bed and took a pic of it. Recorded and kept so much stuff, it smells… like a load of amber shit. She took a pic of everything. Who does that?
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have considered SEE for her and tbh it's the most likely choice. The problem is she seems to be more rational than irrational. Also, yeah everything she does seems performative. I do think the second interview I posted was her at her most relaxed, but even then she is stiff.

Her speaking mannerisms are even unnatural. I don't know where she picked that "accent" up, but it wasn't in Texas lol.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agate View Post
    I have considered SEE for her and tbh it's the most likely choice. The problem is she seems to be more rational than irrational. Also, yeah everything she does seems performative. I do think the second interview I posted was her at her most relaxed, but even then she is stiff.

Her speaking mannerisms are even unnatural. I don't know where she picked that "accent" up, but it wasn't in Texas lol.
    We could just throw a rational subtype at her…say a D, and be done with it.

Same type and subtype as the Trump-et
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE Description by Victor Gulenko:
    Can realize himself in service jobs, for example as a waiter at a restaurant, and as an actor, but only of light genres such as comedy or operetta. Easily manipulates with relations, bringing other people closer or farther away from him. Emotionally unstable, for this reason often cannot coexist with others in peace. In case of failure can quickly cause a provocation, then retreat into the shadow.

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php/SEE_subtypes

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    SEE Description by Victor Gulenko:
    Can realize himself in service jobs, for example as a waiter at a restaurant, and as an actor, but only of light genres such as comedy or operetta. Easily manipulates with relations, bringing other people closer or farther away from him. Emotionally unstable, for this reason often cannot coexist with others in peace. In case of failure can quickly cause a provocation, then retreat into the shadow.

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php/SEE_subtypes
    Not a very flattering description. Aren’t LII and SEE Conflictors?

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange
    Not a very flattering description. Aren’t LII and SEE Conflictors
    They are, yeah.
    Got not clue if Mr Depp is an LII, thought, but I feel pretty certain that he is an introvert in the socion.

He’s had trouble with alcoholism/drugs/the usual Hollywood vices in the past, but yeah, he’s not really been abusive physically or emotionally from what I’ve read about him recently. Maybe unvalued-Se has something to do with it, who knows.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some narcissistic Se dom probably.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se ego, ESI least
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLE or ESI

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    SLE or ESI
    this one is all yours, @Shazaam
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    this one is all yours, @Shazaam
    lol nooooooo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, she doesn't appear to be an intuitive type. Seems bratty.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Depp wasn't Depp but the case got the media recognition it has (it wouldn't have in that case, because the case's popularity stems from Depp) everyone would be on Amber's side, bc she has a vagina. People are as much disgusting as they're funny.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilthoth View Post

Hmm, she doesn't appear to be an intuitive type. Seems bratty.
    Agreed to both, the sass is off the charts.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally think she is SEE. But I also think the Donald is SEE, too
    It's more difficult to type someone with so many comorbidities to her personality. Cluster B people in general can be a puzzle. She strikes me as more Beta while Trump is Gamma. Don't get too caught up in ESFP mbti wrong stereotypes.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lycantrope View Post
    It's more difficult to type someone with so many comorbidities to her personality. Cluster B people in general can be a puzzle. She strikes me as more Beta while Trump is Gamma. Don't get too caught up in ESFP mbti wrong stereotypes.
    MBTI stereotypes

those are fightin’ words.

I was actually going off of VI a lot.

I didn’t join this site yesterday.

why do you think she seems more ‘beta’?
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those are fightin’ words.
    Are they? How? I am a peaceful citizen, not here to fight.

I was actually going off of VI a lot.
    I do that sometimes

I didn’t join this site yesterday
    I know you didn't but some people frequent forums since the cold war and some of them still more or less resort to stereotype so it's not like you are immune to it(again, I'm not fighting it's just some ghost in the air probably)

why do you think she seems more ‘beta’?
    For many reasons but mainly because she is like "OMG grow the f*ck up Johnny I wasn't punching you, I was hitting you"

I agree someone else says she seem more Rational and God knows why people type Johnny as Rational, he is obviously Irrational to me (not just dynamic). Another main reason was her brawl against the son of ... I forgot the guy's name. Anyway, there is this guy who is also an actor and he is friends with Johnny and he has a son and the son is Delta quadra and she won his trust and them humiliated him on the table about his knowledge in human relations (which was good according to johnny) etc. And therefore I stereotypically type her as Beta 'cause she is. And because gammas has a bit more self-composure although they can be aggressive.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are they? How? I am a peaceful citizen, not here to fight.

I do that sometimes

I know you didn't but some people frequent forums since the cold war and some of them still more or less resort to stereotype so it's not like you are immune to it(again, I'm not fighting it's just some ghost in the air probably)

For many reasons but mainly because she is like "OMG grow the f*ck up Johnny I wasn't punching you, I was hitting you"

I agree someone else says she seem more Rational and God knows why people type Johnny as Rational, he is obviously Irrational to me (not just dynamic). Another main reason was her brawl against the son of ... I forgot the guy's name. Anyway, there is this guy who is also an actor and he is friends with Johnny and he has a son and the son is Delta quadra and she won his trust and them humiliated him on the table about his knowledge in human relations (which was good according to johnny) etc. And therefore I stereotypically type her as Beta 'cause she is. And because gammas has a bit more self-composure although they can be aggressive.
    lol I was joking, kinda

I seriously haven’t read anything about MBTI in so long i forget what the stereotypes are, except everyone seems to type INFx and INTJ in it

So, if you think she is rational/beta, then that would make her LSI or EIE. I can’t see her being any of those types, imo. I’d be more inclined to go with SLE before that, personally.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI or EIE. I can’t see her being any of those types, imo. I’d be more inclined to go with SLE before that, personally.
    I think she's an LSI not dominant subtype. Johnny is officially typed as EIE. I however have my doubts, I still think he is IEI or SEI. The way she tries to
    fake Fe is bizarre, so by that I can assume she doesn't have much dimensionality in that realm. Now my question is: why do you think she is Se dominant?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she's an LSI not dominant subtype. Johnny is officially typed as EIE. I however have my doubts, I still think he is IEI or SEI. The way she tries to
    fake Fe is bizarre, so by that I can assume she doesn't have much dimensionality in that realm. Now my question is: why do you think she is Se dominant?

I changed my mind, she is a sociopath, I don't even want to analyze her anymore. Her type is whatever someone wants her to be:

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's a tricky one.

She has been diagnosed with several Cluster B PD ( Dr. Shannon Curry ) and PTSD ( Dr. Hughes ), two expertises which are not mutually exclusive. Personally, I think that she might have a BPD and, as it is often the case, one or several comorbidities from the same cluster. She traps herself in contradictions and inconsistent behaviors as we learned throughout the trial so far. I've heard some of her audio recordings quarrels with Depp, it appears that she has a talent for poetry... I don't know if playing the "SJW/ Le Phallus, c'est moi !" card and thus joining the team with the wind on their sails is enough to distract people from the stench of her tormented soul. This power play strategy is more typical of Se+ and from the fragmented informations that I gathered from YT interviews, I'll go for SEE (for now...).

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XEE often use their Fe is a mocking way. Demonstrative function.

I just feel like the Se is rolling off of her in a valued 4D Se type of way
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I changed my mind, she is a sociopath, I don't even want to analyze her anymore. Her type is whatever someone wants her to be:
    This video of Letterman and Heard is very interesting. I do think she experienced a lot of trauma as a young girl, and she found ways to cope with it.

In her picture with her Dad, she looks LSI, which I think was protective coloring, because she normally doesn’t look at all LSI. She speaks naturally from a position of strength, except when she talks about her father; then, she’s on very uncertain ground.

She actually resembles my niece, whose father was SLE (and mother IEI). My niece is also astoundingly beautiful and entirely self-absorbed.

My niece had a pretty terrible upbringing (her parents fought, separated, and were dead broke), and I think that self-absorbing behavior can be a type of self-care.

I think Heard might be SLE, but a very damaged one.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like her hair.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryofdungeon View Post
    I like her hair.
    She’s hot, no doubt about it. But you’d have to be prepared to deal with a lot of renovations.

Renovations and TLC I can handle, but at the end of the day, I’m not IEI.

Actually, “renovations” is the wrong way to think about it. Rather, you’d have to provide a stable and supportive environment forever. You either got that or you don’t.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes you think she experienced a lot of trauma @Adam Strange ? I read about her friend dying but not much else.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just not seeing the Se...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What makes you think she experienced a lot of trauma @Adam Strange ? I read about her friend dying but not much else.
    I don’t know anything about her personal life or history, @mysteryofdungeon. I just inferred what I said by the way her facial expressions rapidly went from calm and collected to panic, back and forth, as if she had a constructed personality of “almost normal and charming” overlaying a basic reaction of fear and panic.

She looks to me like a basically nice person who is dealing with some broken wiring.

Don’t read too much into my impression. I’m not the most stable guy myself. Not only do I miss a lot, but I frequently misinterpret what I do see.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Judging from how she tried to cry, I don't understand how she could be an F type lol. Gamma SF could easily pull out 10x tears in their face, just look at Will Smith. And her eyes were so calm and calculating!

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE just like Trump

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like her hair.
    I just died. Lmao

don’t allow yourselves to be fooled by the pretty face, boys

shes no victim

Literally..

Figuratively..

Socionically…
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    SEE just like Trump
    It’s weird that I’m not triggered by Heard the way I am with Trump.

Maybe she is SEE, like Trump (I can’t tell for sure, other than to say that I think I could like her if she didn’t have all these problems), but whatever her problems are, they don’t seem to me to be narcissism.

Trump’s narcissism triggers me. My LSE mother was a narcissist, and for a long time, I found myself being triggered by LSEs by association. It took a long time to get rid of that.

But Heard, while clearly trying hard to present a constructed reality to others, doesn’t seem toxic to me. Damaged, yes. Toxic, no.
    Lol. But that’s from my, distant, perspective.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought that the shape of her cheeks was a little bit unnatural so... ( BTW how would you type Dr. G. Linkov ? )

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnished View Post
    Judging from how she tried to cry, I don't understand how she could be an F type lol. Gamma SF could easily pull out 10x tears in their face, just look at Will Smith. And her eyes were so calm and calculating!

In that first video, Depp is looking a lot like an IEI friend of mine, and Heard is looking to me like a Gamma SF who is faking it.

Let's say for a moment that Depp is IEI, and Heard is SEE-Fi. (Heard has a lot of expressions which, while altered slightly by being contrived, remind me of an ESI I know when she's being calculating.)
    That would make them Semi-Duals who are sexually compatible. (Victim and Aggressor.)

In my book, these two Semi-Duals are Duals in their Program and Dual-seeking functions, and are Extinguishment in their Creative and Activating functions, and that certainly seems to be the way their association is playing out.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump is an businessman, yet he acted dump, stubborn and break alot of rule/norm and still get a ton of followers, I don't think this dude even think before he act lol.

Amber is an actress and can't act in a proper way to save her ass. Trump would give her a run for her money.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    It’s weird that I’m not triggered by Heard the way I am with Trump.

Maybe she is SEE, like Trump (I can’t tell for sure, other than to say that I think I could like her if she didn’t have all these problems), but whatever her problems are, they don’t seem to me to be narcissism.

Trump’s narcissism triggers me. My LSE mother was a narcissist, and for a long time, I found myself being triggered by LSEs by association. It took a long time to get rid of that.

But Heard, while clearly trying hard to present a constructed reality to others, doesn’t seem toxic to me. Damaged, yes. Toxic, no.
    Lol. But that’s from my, distant, perspective.
    I see the microexpressions on Amber Turd as very similar to the ones Trump does (and my poor little SEE daughter, hopefully she grows up well-adjusted, I'm trying my best at least).

I think both Trump and Amber have major issues, but I'm not going to try to analyze what they are.

That being said, I also think Depp is an SEI.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    I thought that the shape of her cheeks was a little bit unnatural so... ( BTW how would you type Dr. G. Linkov ? )

@godslave, I can't get a clear handle on Dr. G. Linkov's type, which usually means they are an SEI male. This is the type that I have the hardest time "seeing". But feel free to correct me, because this is a guess done by eliminating the other possibilities.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I see the microexpressions on Amber Turd as very similar to the ones Trump does (and my poor little SEE daughter, hopefully she grows up well-adjusted, I'm trying my best at least).

I think both Trump and Amber have major issues, but I'm not going to try to analyze what they are.

That being said, I also think Depp is an SEI.
    @Northstar, if Depp is SEI and Heard is SEE, that would make their relationship full Extinguishment.

It's hard to imagine Extinguishment partners getting married, unless they were very used to playing fake roles.

Hmmmm. Wait a minute......???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast