Thread: Seasonal Color Analysis

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Aster; 11-11-2015 at 06:58 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Clear (right)

If your dominant characteristic is Clear it means you have a bright and crisp look to your coloring. Your eyes have a clear color which is intensified with your bright hair. The opposite of Soft. Peaches n' cream look. Your eyes are sparkly and jewel-like and often a total knock-out (see celeb examples and you'll know what I mean).Eyes: Clear blue, turquoise blue or green, clear green, emerald or sparkly amber/topaz.
    Hair: Black, black-brown, medium to dark brown. You may have very bright golden deep blonde or red hair. You may have very golden white-blonde hair.
    Think Megan Fox, Liv Tyler, Courtney Cox, Jenny McCarthy, Heather Graham, Emilie de Ravin, Brittany Snow

Clear

A Warm Clear is called a Spring in the seasonal color analysis and has more obvious peaches n' cream warm undertones (Heather Graham). A Cool Clear is a Winter with a more cooler and contrasting coloring (Liv Tyler and Megan Fox).If you can't figure out if you're a warm or cool, do a test drape (below).

Clear, warm colors = Clear Spring Clear, cool colors = Clear Winter
    Teal blue
    Warm pink
    True green
    Royal blue
    Magenta
    Pine green

** I fall in the "Clear" category ...somewhere between warm and cool Clear.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

soft autumn, warm soft-muted

i think i look best in kind of earthy greens, olives, browns, burgundy, and grays... i don't look good in pastel colors or bold colors, and i look especially awful in bright colors. i usually don't look good in blue. i wear a lot of black, but i don't like it to be bold. a little washed out is best. my favorite color to wear aside from black, is dark green (if it's a more earthy or foresty shade), and i like olive green too. but i haven't really had a budget to worry about clothes for a long time.

the 70s probably would have been a good clothing time for me. if only i'd been born.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So funny, Radio did this exact same thing on the forum sometime ago and he also types EII.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can't tell whether I'm autumn or winter.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... I fall somewhere between clear winter and clear spring here, closer to winter.

@Bluebird - you might want to check out this site (12blueprints) - it's a bit messy, but the concept is similar with a bit different angle.
    I came across it a few years ago and found it helpful (fall into bright winter there). It takes a bit sifting through, but there are some examples of real-life people, clothes, etc.

A few links:
    3 Great Colours On The 12 Seasons
    How PCA Has Changed
    Are Seasons The Same Between Colour Analysis Systems
    12Blueprints Blogs Index
    The Season Circle

Maybe you'll find it useful too if you're currently interested in the subject.

edit: There's a link to this site there too. (Click a colour swatch to shop by season) Could be useful.
    Last edited by aisa; 05-04-2015 at 10:02 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)