Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll Lynx View Post
    multi specie bathrooms for all.
    Special bonding time with your dog? xD

---

Separate toilets into urinals and stalls. No piss on the toilet seats and no women queueing behind you while you try to pee.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luk View Post
    Special bonding time with your dog? xD

---

Separate toilets into urinals and stalls. No piss on the toilet seats and no women queueing behind you while you try to pee.

cats can also use toilets

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Before the flight back home, I went to pee in the Luton airport restroom. It was so crowded I had to use a stall.
    Written in black marker, on the wall right in front of me, were the following words: "Stop pissing on the toilet seat CUNTS"
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Keep in mind, a trans-person is knowingly, or unknowingly, one of the most dependent and invested with the success of our society and further all of modern Civilization for their own survival.

Things would get pretty dark and scary if the modern systems collapsed and there is no longer any hormonal medicine arriving on their doorstep forever. Then they would be in trouble. Without estrogen, estrogen blockers, and testosterone, they would no longer be their reassigned gender. Imagine needing to take a drug for your entire life cycle? And then imagine there was no medical system anymore?

That is the fragile reality here.
    Which is why, as a man who is very, very much into self-preservation, I don't get the trannies. I may want to be the opposite gender (in theory), but even if I fully bought into the ideology that I could be with a surgery and some hormones, the detriments to my survival chances if everything goes tits up would compel me to just stick with my birth gender and learn to live with it. Girl me and Guy me have ways to survive the coming cataclysm, but they all hinge on us being us. Girl me is a girl, Guy me is a guy. Take thine hand and play it for all it is worth!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in such a hurry when I use public bathrooms, just to get out of the space as soon as possible. The idea that some people are so obsessed over this is almost unfathomable to me. If there were some burly redneck standing in the bathroom making sure trannies didn't use it, honestly I'd find that far more unsettling than if a transman decided to use it. I'm too focused on avoiding eye contact and getting the hell out of there to really worry about looking too closely at the other people using it.

This is a first world extrovert problem.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just go with the one that matches the reassigned gender. Who the hell is gonna to know you are a trans as long as you stick to using only the stall?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

everyone's pee and poop looks the same even that of dogs and cats
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, if you're a trans man and you've already had the surgery or you have a prosthetic penis or you're just really clever, you could also use the urinal while other guys are there and have no one know.

The transgender toilet debate is the most annoying thing in the world. It amounts to "We need these people to be able to use the toilet in peace! How about we make a really big deal of it on the media 24/7! Drawing attention to them will make sure all of them can use the toilet in peace without feeling self-conscious about judgement or breaking the law!" Before the transgender toilet debate, probably no one cared because no one thought anything besides "hey, that man/woman looks like a woman/man" (which is already true of a lot of "cis" people anyways,) and I don't think the debate is stopping guys from putting cameras in the lady's restroom or anything else people get paranoid about at all so it should just stop. It seems like there was no such thing as transgenderism before people came up with the idea, just transsexuality which is different, and it would benefit everyone to go back to that.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    anyone should be able to use every restroom ... at least legally.

Why should the women's restroom have a long line when the men's restroom doesn't? If you're comfortable you should legally be allowed to use it.

Or just go for the gender neutral bathrooms.

But please.... put more than TWO toilets in them.
    True, I'm female and I go to men's restroom when women's occupied (if there's just a one toilet). And I really don't know why on earth women take so much time in it. I don't take so much time, I wonder what takes them so long.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Should this person have to use the women's public facilities..?

Discuss.
    Should one's subjective preferences (like what gender you identify as belonging to) be allowed to supervene those of others? I might desire to go into a woman's bathroom for any number of reasons, and could invent any rationale (such as that I identify as a woman) in order to justify it to myself. But that still would not make me a woman by any objective measure.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    Should one's subjective preferences (like what gender you identify as belonging to) be allowed to supervene those of others? I might desire to go into a woman's bathroom for any number of reasons, and could invent any rationale (such as that I identify as a woman) in order to justify it to myself. But that still would not make me a woman by any objective measure.
    You could also claim to be a transman and therefore be required to use the women's restroom.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The debate of the century.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If people can’t give evidence of others being a creep, it should be hard to get them in trouble. I think that’s how the law is designed to work, so people shouldn’t worry about it.

Male cleaning staff occasionally enter the public area of women’s bathrooms. Vice versa probably too for men’s bathrooms I’d imagine. Anybody in their right mind should know about and be prepared for this to happen already. If you want more privacy, use a stall. If someone is traumatizing your child or harassing you, call the police / sue.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've walked into men's restrooms when the female cleaning person was there, and they've walked into the men's room when I was there. In Europe, there was a woman in the men's room selling toilet paper. I've also walked into the Ladies restroom by accident a few times.

In every case, I got the impression that sex was pretty far from their minds.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I might even be in favor of outlawing transop surgery. Why stop at gender-neutral bathrooms. We need to make tougher citizens. If you're a woman trapped in a man's body, too bad. Deal with it. I was supposed to be born rich. waah waah waah. That's why the Chinese blow us away, because they don't care about individualism....they want to beat the pants off everybody and that's what the USA needs, a generation that wants the beat the hell out of the rest of the world.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    I might even be in favor of outlawing transop surgery. Why stop at gender-neutral bathrooms. We need to make tougher citizens. If you're a woman trapped in a man's body, too bad. Deal with it. I was supposed to be born rich. waah waah waah. That's why the Chinese blow us away, because they don't care about individualism....they want to beat the pants off everybody and that's what the USA needs, a generation that wants the beat the hell out of the rest of the world.
    Interesting that among transgender people who have served in the military, for example, one can find Purple Heart recipients, Bronze Star winners, attack aviators and Navy SEALs, the toughest of the tough. Meanwhile, the best no neck, no forehead, knuckle dragging troglodytes like you can do is harass and bully those with mental disabilities and other non threats you deem as “weak.” You claim to be so fucking tough, and yet you sit complaining on the internet like the brainless, gutless invertebrate you actually are. Why don’t you take your worthless ass to the military and “beat the hell out of the rest of the world” in the name of the US? Because you truly deserve to be on the front line.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    That's why the Chinese blow us away, because they don't care about individualism....they want to beat the pants off everybody and that's what the USA needs, a generation that wants the beat the hell out of the rest of the world.
    That's not entirely accurate, and you don't want that either, trust me.

TIM
    Gamma SF. E2 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He passes as a guy, so he can just go in the men's bathroom and use a stall. If he wanted to. Guys don't care, they're just there to take a piss or shit! Who gives a fuck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12