Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    @User Name in return for your cooperation, I will let you keep your sociotype, but beware that if you upset me, even if it's minor, there is truly no measure to how fast I will place you in an adjacent quadra (I don't remember what adjacent means)
    Ok, I promise. Just in case, I’d prefer Delta > Beta, but I won’t let it happen.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    That applies to libel or slander, not harassment. And he's not joking, he's quite serious in thinking I'm a heretic. (...)
    I do think Sol's fanaticism reached incredibly high levels lately (or I didn't notice these extreme examples of it before?).

In general I agree the forum needs more moderation and your suggestion does sound good as a first step. (That situation I mentioned also wouldn't even have happened in the first place and it would've helped everyone honestly.) I hope something will change about the moderation issue finally.

Also I do realize that I'm argumentative but I really do not try to do personal attacks at people with it. I guess a problem can be though that some people will see discussions including even the arguments in a social context with a personal interpretation belonging to that even when it's really a technical and not social-personal topic (that is, Socionics) and so I just focus on the impersonal argument itself. Even if I sound quite involved. Some people (though this is hopefully the minority) did misunderstand this sometimes before and I'm still thinking of the best way to convey my actual attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    why assume abbie is more of a LSE than Sol
    She fits LSE stuff way more anyhow.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The forum is at a decent level of moderation right now. Solve your inter-personal problems yourself with your own social skills.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

sometimes I like to make jokes about recently traumatic experiences I've endured (whether real or imaginary) on various internet platforms but like in a subdued way where nobody knows if I'm being serious, or it slips under the radar because I put it in a place nobody is willing to look
    If thats true, I wonder why you thought that I was being serious that time I did it.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Harassment is not about how third parties view someone. Harassment has to do with how one person feels, and although we can make some assumptions about what is reasonable to feel, it will be more subjective than defamation.

Harassment as a legal concept includes, broadly, “unwanted” behavior directed at a person that the purported harasser will not cease. One person may be more easily bothered than another. Sometimes people choose targets who are easily bothered.

“S/he shouldn’t feel harassed” is the typical, usually irrelevant defense raised when someone says they do in fact feel harassed. It’s a real copout. Backing off when someone says “Leave me alone” is a behavior correction most people master by first grade.
    wrooong, feeling harassed doesn't amount to being harassed. also back off (see what I did there). also being easily bothered is the exact case in point often cited as to precisely why its not harassment or defamation or to put it more generally "an invasion of a protected right" of any kind. i get that people don't like this, but its not the law of the forums its just american jurisprudence, people are free to disagree, but you're wrong about what the law actually is. I cited it as an example of what a country has decided to recognize on the basis of a great deal of this sort of debate. in other words, better minds than us have worked this out before

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wrooong, feeling harassed doesn't amount to being harassed. also back off
    Lol. Actually how a person feels is taken into account in legal applications of harassment concepts. It is not the only issue, though, just one factor. Bye!
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm being harassed! someone stop this person!

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm being harassed! someone stop this person!
    Except she actually backed off and didn't continue. What makes something harassment is that the person continues after being asked to stop.

In the real world, if you ask someone to leave you alone and they keep following you around heckling you everywhere you go, parking outside your house waiting for you to come out, following you to work etc, you can get a restraining order against that person. The vast majority of people are reasonable enough that this never becomes necessary. Most people don't make a mission out of annoying someone, and have enough respect for others that they will stop when asked. The same kind of actions taken online are still harassment, just limited in scope, and subject to whatever rules govern the particular domain they're happening in.

While I personally would just find it funny if someone called me a heretic, and wouldn't care, obviously this is something that bothers hotel. Likewise, he isn't bothered by people who have harassed me. So, it really is individual. And I don't think it'd be particularly hard for Sol to disagree with hotel without calling his viewpoints heresy. Sol is welcome to call me a heretic if he likes lol, but hotel has expressed very clearly that this is something that he wants Sol to stop doing to him. It shouldn't be hard.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

stop harassing me squark!

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    If thats true, I wonder why you thought that I was being serious that time I did it.
    I think there's a pretty clear difference between me posting a message not directed toward to anyone in particular (i.e. one of my previous posts on this thread) and you sending me a long montage about you being depressed, then after I tried to console you, you pretended you were "pranking" me, and when I told you I didn't believe it was a "prank", you admitted I was right and that you were trying to cover up for the fact that you were embarrassed.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think there's a pretty clear difference between me posting a message not directed toward to anyone in particular (i.e. one of my previous posts on this thread) and you sending me a long montage about you being depressed, then after I tried to console you, you pretended you were "pranking" me, and when I told you I didn't believe it was a "prank", you admitted I was right and that you were trying to cover up for the fact that you were embarrassed.
    I never admitted to be embarrassed, wtf.

I just said that I told that, then for me it would be funny to say to you it was all a lie since you were like being taking it so seriously when it doesn't affect me because it happened many years ago. So I thought your attitude was cute.

Funny how you think I was embarrassed even when I told you that I wasn't.

Anyway, no hard feelings at all. stop imagining stuff, it was just funny to me that you said the before mentioned but at the same time unable to undeersand that others would play with it too. Like now.
    Guess I cant mention anything to you anymore since you get all wrong like then.
    So thats all.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    I never admitted to be embarrassed, wtf.

I just said that I told that, then for me it would be funny to say to you it was all a lie since you were like being taking it so seriously when it doesn't affect me because it happened many years ago. So I thought your attitude was cute.

Funny how you think I was embarrassed even when I told you that I wasn't.

Anyway, no hard feelings at all. stop imagining stuff, it was just funny to me that you said the before mentioned but at the same time unable to undeersand that others would play with it too. Like now.
    Guess I cant mention anything to you anymore since you get all wrong like then.
    So thats all.

>brings up something out of the blue
    >"no hard feelings at all, stop imagining stuff"

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

why assume abbie is more of a LSE than Sol
    I have credentials!

But more seriously, this is what the data shows:
    Sol.png DA.png

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol Abbie I don't think there is a serious opposition to your LSE type.
    Btw ^this is how a Te-Dom type supports his/ claims claims.

(I clicked likes for Bertrand's post. But I misread the content...)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

>brings up something out of the blue
    >"no hard feelings at all, stop imagining stuff"

It wasn't out of the blue, you said something and I commented something related to that because I thought it was kinda ironic due your past behavior with me making pranks in the same way. Now, if you get angry about me saying anything at you, thats kinda ironic too, since you are wanting to change the atmosphere of the thread but you also get cranky at the slightest comment about your attitude.
    Then, I wouldnt think that is fair that you get angry for me saying my opinion openly about your behavior when you have done the same with me, like for example in many of my threads.
    Then, I didnt mentioned the later because of hard feelings, but because I thought it was ironic, as I said, its hard to understand, also the reason for you thinking that is normal for you to joke about your traumas but others do it because they are embarrased, and why on earth someone should be or feel embarrased about depression? Or why I should feel embarrased with you?

You seem to want to preserve some kind of unfair treatment towards me (and some others) and I end up finding it slightly obnoxious, honestly.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Ideology = set of opinions or beliefs of a group or an individual. As in, opinions where empirical evidence is not the starting point but an a priori idea for a system of thought. My point is exactly that Socionics is easily used as such an "ideology" yeah... not by everyone but by some definitely. Ask @Director Abbie, a real LSE if she deals much with the theory... nope. She said to me that she forgets about most of it soon when told about it. Lol. And she'd never bother engaging in these arguments about what's logical and reasonable about the theory... So, if Sol is an LSE, then he's an extremely atypical LSE that oozes Ti buzzwords.

Feel free to disagree but you showed no objective, that is, logically reasonable basis of the disagreement... unless you do explain your thoughts. Incidentally, Sol criticizes people for this a lot, them not providing such objective reasoning. Again, a typical LSE couldn't care less about that.

When i go to define term on google, i get the following for ideology:

a system of ideas and ideals, especially one that forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"the ideology of republicanism"[/COLOR]
    synonyms: beliefs, ideas, ideals, principles, ethics, morals; More

I think socionics is a theory.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    a system of some hypotheses by Jung and Augustinavichiute. from the objective and formal approach

also there is the problem what people call as Socionics. as they practically call any bs as Socionics, for example Gulenko's fantasies about subtypes, etc.
    many people also do not get the degree they should trust to concrete hypotheses. they may mess Jung's dichotomies with Reinin's bs like they have the equal basis what is lol

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    When i go to define term on google, i get the following for ideology:

a system of ideas and ideals, especially one that forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"the ideology of republicanism"[/COLOR]
    synonyms: beliefs, ideas, ideals, principles, ethics, morals; More

Yeah, exactly, a system of ideas with some subjective justification like that... Like I said in my previous post. Sol does use Socionics in that form. He even calls people who have different views heretics etc... Tho' yeah that takes it quite far... I mean I like to stick to a system I deem good too, and then I do prefer (even if I don't force) others to agree too as long as it really is correct logically, but yeah I'm not this fanatic with it lol

So anyway yeah LSE doesn't really tend to do that with their way of thinking, they just look at what works pragmatically, ignoring subjective justification for the ideas or system.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    a system of some hypotheses by Jung and Augustinavichiute. from the objective and formal approach

also there is the problem what people call as Socionics. as they practically call any bs as Socionics, for example Gulenko's fantasies about subtypes, etc.
    many people also do not get the degree they should trust to concrete hypotheses. they may mess Jung's dichotomies with Reinin's bs like they have the equal basis what is lol
    Objective Te is Director Abbie's approach lol

Ti is still objective of course in terms of it still being quantitative and explicit rather than qualitative or implicit like Fe/Fi

I do agree with you though as you know, about how Gulenko has crazy fantasies etc.

It tends to be the N people that get that speculative

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    @Joy not SEE but Ti seeking type? which Ti porl would be pointing out every contradiction?

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...s-of-instincts
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Dang, people are retyping you after all this time.

Socionics really works y’all!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Dang, people are retyping you after all this time.
    from language point, to retype is to change your opinion about someone's type. as when you say it in the 1st time - it's just a typing

the mass incorrect usage of the term "retyping" I saw at socioforum. where to say people your opinion about their type leads to the ban on 3 monthes. seems from the point of the admin Hrulyov the stupid and incompetent ones should to suffer from the mistake, and also people in possible relations with them

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from language point, to retype is to change your opinion about someone's type. as when you say it in the 1st time - it's just a typing

the mass incorrect usage of the term "retyping" I saw at socioforum. where to say people your opinion about their type leads to the ban on 3 monthes. seems from the point of the admin Hrulyov the stupid and incompetent ones should to suffer from the mistake, and also people in possible relations with them
    Sol, I hope that you are not actually correcting my English. I am usually patient with you, but that is beyond insane.

If you see people using the term that way in English, it’s because it is accepted usage.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Sol, I hope that you are not actually correcting my English. I am usually patient with you, but that is beyond insane.

If you see people using the term that way in English, it’s because it is accepted usage.
    I think it's just Ti nitpicking

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's just Ti nitpicking
    I consult the Tarot deck before every post, so a bich betta not pick at any damn nits or the Oracle will be irate.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    Or his inferior (low value) Fe, rejecting "social norms".
    Maybe, tho I often see LSE-style Fe role tossing out a lot of catchphrases and/or woodenly following accepted usage.

I also don’t think Fe means accepting social norms, only knowing what they are and how to work them, as desired.

Someone playing word police while overlooking their own errors and limitations usually seems enneagram 1 to me. LSIs do nitpick, but it doesn’t come off like this somehow.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Maybe, tho I often see LSE-style Fe role tossing out a lot of catchphrases and/or woodenly following accepted usage.

I also don’t think Fe means accepting social norms, only knowing what they are and how to work them, as desired.

Someone playing word police while overlooking their own errors and limitations usually seems enneagram 1 to me. LSIs do nitpick, but it doesn’t come off like this somehow.
    Heh I think Sol is a special case whatever his type is.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh I think Sol is a special case whatever his type is.
    I think what I experience with LSIs is that everything will be proceeding smoothly, in order, and I’m flowing along, and then there is some snag they’re pointing out, while I am okay with skipping ahead. Sometimes I get annoyed, I won’t lie, but otoh it’s usually valuable to go into the issue and sort it out. Or they are simply right about something that matters more than it seems like it should.

Over time I’ve noticed that some of the things my LSI husband gets stuck on are almost akin to me prognosticating long-term pitfalls. He doesn’t say what is going to go wrong, but he does happen to notice a thing that doesn’t add up or isn’t kosher, will even fight about that, and then it turns out eventually to be not just a disconnected detail but a symptom of something greater.

But I guess there are probably times it could just be petty? Not sure.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I think what I experience with LSIs is that everything will be proceeding smoothly, in order, and I’m flowing along, and then there is some snag they’re pointing out, while I am okay with skipping ahead. Sometimes I get annoyed, I won’t lie, but otoh it’s usually valuable to go into the issue and sort it out. Or they are simply right about something that matters more than it seems like it should.

Over time I’ve noticed that some of the things my LSI husband gets stuck on are almost akin to me prognosticating long-term pitfalls. He doesn’t say what is going to go wrong, but he does happen to notice a thing that doesn’t add up or isn’t kosher, will even fight about that, and then it turns out eventually to be not just a disconnected detail but a symptom of something greater.
    Yeah that's Ti, it really is not just a disconnected detail even if it may seem like that to you or to some other people

It can be seen as petty nitpicking, sure, especially if the other party doesn't care about the issue (the "something greater").

Or they think they don't care... it happened before that they ended up seeing the point later.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

As for LSE vs LSI overall

WSS descriptions aren't bad...

Examining how they apply to @Sol I think LSI>LSE is pretty obvious...

LSI:

"The need for strict adherence to order is the main drive for LSIs, who demand a structured and consistent way of viewing their world. LSIs naturally direct their attentions to the way the world around them is organised, how things fit together and whether they make internal sense in their ideology. With great precision, they are able to assess the correctness of systems and whether they follow correctly from evident truths."
    "The commitment to an ideology is of prime importance to LSIs as they use a set framework such as this to see and interpret phenomena around them. As such, the ideology they formulate or commit themselves to becomes an absolute guide for what the world is and how it ought to be approached, with areas of doubt and ambiguity reduced to insignificance."

http://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2...ntegrator.html

vs

LSE:

"LSEs are highly practical and busy individuals who direct their energies to solving mechanical and procedural issues in the here and now."
    "This can keep them continually on their feet moving from one task to the next in order to keep things working to a high quality. Frequently, the workings and processes of the immediate surroundings are taken on by the LSE as a personal responsibility and they will proactively attempt to improve this environment, not only fixing particular issues and keeping things working, but measuring and quantifying the results of their efforts, looking to see if there is anything to be learned for further improvements. LSEs need to feel that everything to be done to optimise their environment has been done"

http://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2015/09/lse-logical-sensory-energiser.html

That was Ti vs Te.

Quite obviously, what Sol spends an inordinate amount of time on is the former, not the latter. Compare it to the typical LSEs who definitely don't spend time on any of that and instead go out and deal with processes of immediate surroundings.

Also, Fe:

LSI:

"Often, an LSI will attempt to deliver information by virtue of the structure they have thought out, telling people what needs to be done in an orderly, systematic manner, rather than in a way that is uplifting to hear. They lack the natural charm and comfort with public oration necessary to persuade people that their structure is important to follow, having difficulty inspiring the enthusiasm of others when appealing to the tenets of their system."

vs

LSE:

"Although naturally dry and businesslike in their approach to the world, LSEs understand the need to make themselves appealing to others and for the sake of ease in conversation, will endeavour to be friendly and appealing in public, breaking the ice and keeping people happy in a socially engaging manner. In doing so, LSEs are better able to persuade people to allow themselves to be helped, as well as keeping those who might interfere or disrupt their efforts from wanting to do so."

Pretty obvious that Sol is hardly socially engaging in a smooth manner for any sustained amount of time unlike LSEs, and having difficulty instead in inspiring others to the systematic understanding he's got.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Examining how they apply to @Sol I think LSI>LSE is pretty obvious...
    your stubborness to seek for the rationalizations is outstanding

one thing ruins your compositions - I prefer base Fi types more than base Fe. it can be noticed in my lists where I take into account IR and find EII girls as more pleasant, while there is no systematic mistake in switching between E*I and E*E
    I offer you to do not stop and create the hypothesis why LSI may do such or just to type my types examples to get the needed switch

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

your stubborness to seek for the rationalizations is outstanding

one thing ruins your compositions - I prefer base Fi types more than base Fe. it can be noticed in my lists where I take into account IR and find EII girls as more pleasant, while there is no systematic mistake in switching between E*I and E*E
    I offer you to do not stop and create the hypothesis why LSI may do such or just to type my types examples to get the needed switch
    I saw some of the videos in your list before, I don't really type people the same way for quite some of the videos I looked at in the list.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    Or his inferior (low value) Fe, rejecting "social norms".
    "social norms" are in any of 8 functions. What I said about related to Ti. Closer to social norms is to follow the norms of the language and the sense. But not to their pervertion common for someones due to the lack of m... thinking, what also leads those to long-time doubts in own types and hence being highly irritated [up to the wish of bans] when someone assumes other type, even in the place made for the related discussions. So there is the harmony between that inappropriate censorship and how it's formulated there.
    Last edited by Sol; 07-02-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't really type people the same way for quite some of the videos I looked at in the list.
    The important is that you can to use nonverbal method and to check is there the systematic mistake or not. I do not see other possibility to explain you my valued fuctions, besides you'd understood my IR.

As for any argument to Te behavior you'll dig another for Ti, while the weights of those sides you evaluate differently and to change it needs your better experience of watching people of different types. I may point you on argument to some trait, I do not know how to explain that those are more meaningful than the ones for Ti you found. One of reasons why I prefer to have also nonverbal - it place the additional weight on the needed side and makes the type more clear. Just by verbal way to understand clearly between close types like LS* is too hard, easy to mistake. The video I have no plans to do, but to use my examples would be enough for this task.

Nonverbal typing uses intensively Ne - weak nonvalued for LSI. Not their favorite method. I get the fun from massive nonverbal typing for years. We have the difference in this too. While I do not like to dig by Ti in behavior factors like you do - it's boring for me, but is funny for you. We differ in Ti value relation.
    Check my IR for the final argument. Jung says N as the same function as T, - use it to type. I experimentally proved in 2015 in socioforum's experiment that average typing matches by nonverbal are much higher than chance (15-20%) and even comparable with other methods (SRT-99 gave in IRL interview close average match, questionnaire typing experiment on socioforum - also close).

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

The important is that you can to use nonverbal method and to check is there the systematic mistake or not. I do not see other possibility to explain you my valued fuctions, besides you'd understood my IR.
    I did notice you had some systematic patterns in your videos, but whether these directly follow from type or not is an entirely different matter altogether.

As for any argument to Te behavior you'll dig another for Ti, while the weights of those sides you evaluate differently and to change it needs your better experience of watching people of different types. I may point you on argument to some trait, I do not know how to explain that those are more meaningful than the ones for Ti you found.
    I do remember you noted some such stuff before (for why you see Te>Ti) and yes, our understandings differ in some important aspects, which aspects have not been fully presented/communicated so far, so it's definitely harder to get our points across due to that. Still whenever you have some reasoning, feel free to share. That can communicate/get some of the understanding behind it across, over time. Doesn't mean we are going to agree though lol, that would depend on what the understanding is.

One of reasons why I prefer to have also nonverbal - it place the additional weight on the needed side and makes the type more clear. Just by verbal way to understand clearly between close types like LS* is too hard, easy to mistake. The video I have no plans to do, but to use my examples would be enough for this task.
    Why not do the video

I mean it's really funny that you ask everyone for a video but you don't share your own

Nonverbal typing uses intensively Ne - weak nonvalued for LSI. Not their favorite method. I get the fun from massive nonverbal typing for years. We have the difference in this too. While I do not like to dig by Ti in behavior factors like you do - it's boring for me, but is funny for you. We differ in Ti value relation.
    I don't think nonverbal typing must be Ne, it can be other information types too. I do like to watch people for VI but I have not systematized enough impressions to really share much about it to others. Since most of it remains in tentative state in terms of Socionics's system while I also try to figure out whether the nonverbal things I noted are better explained by non-Socionics things. Some of it I do see it as Socionics related directly though... but I require more proof and more consistency of observations to fully rely on this method of typing, and to be willing to share my observations publicly.

As for the behavioural factors: oh no, I do NOT find that fun at all. But I had the patience in the past to process through a lot of data about behavioural factors according to Socionics's system. It was painful as hell though lol. My Ne PoLR hated it. Basically, having to assign internal motivation or other internal not visible Ne stuff to concrete behavioural observation, according to the Socionics model, and then having to check if it's even correct, checks out in reality, able to keep the logical consistency or not. A lot of the time I proved that the specific behavioural bit was not explained by Socionics at all.

Eventually I did get to some conclusions on all that though, it was not a complete waste of time, and I also added non-Socionics factors for explanation of these things I processed, which overall made a lot more sense than if just utilizing Socionics's model.

I noticed you've been using quite some of the behavioural factors too in your reasoning, I don't recall if you did before. I just remember when we first talked you only mentioned nonverbal typing and none of that behavioural stuff.

Overall I actually find the VI observations more fun than analysis of behavioural factors, because I don't have to align as many concrete variables at the same time for the VI (again, see, Ne PoLR issue) and I also don't try to apply Socionics's entire model much for this, it's more just systematizing pure observations in my own way.

What I find the most sensible is analysing cognition itself according to the definitions and overall logic of the system but hard to have really good data for that (because this is not behavioural). And again I've had to step beyond Socionics's model. Which isn't a problem of course. It gives a way better perspective to the logical analysis.

Check my IR for the final argument. Jung says N as the same function as T, - use it to type. I experimentally proved in 2015 in socioforum's experiment that average typing matches by nonverbal are much higher than chance (15-20%) and even comparable with other methods (SRT-99 gave in IRL interview close average match, questionnaire typing experiment on socioforum - also close).
    How was "actual" (correct) type determined that you checked your results against to calculate the accuracy of your method's?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's really interesting and it points to the connection between Ti and Ni. There can be no Order without Meaning. (and vice versa)

Nonverbal typing employs Se or Fe, depending on whether it's static (visual) or dynamic (behavioral). Ne typing involves looking at a person on a broader, less immediate scale to sum up "what they are about". Ne methods (and also Ni) are closer to the "essence" of what type is, so they work better, with Se methods being the least effective. Fe is somewhere in the middle.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

That's really interesting and it points to the connection between Ti and Ni. There can be no Order without Meaning. (and vice versa)
    Lol (shooting Ne down now, sry) you could say "there can be no order without x" where x could be a lot of other things... I see no point in associating things/objects/concepts so randomly, like there is no deep link between them that really explains what they have to do with each other.

Nonverbal typing employs Se or Fe, depending on whether it's static (visual) or dynamic (behavioral). Ne typing involves looking at a person on a broader, less immediate scale to sum up "what they are about". Ne methods (and also Ni) are closer to the "essence" of what type is, so they work better, with Se methods being the least effective. Fe is somewhere in the middle.
    I actually don't really try to VI by most of the sensory traits of the person (what I assume you meant by Se). I don't believe that has much to do with type in terms of face/body. Things like dressing sometimes does and way of moving around does too sometimes, but it seems like a complex relationship for the latter. What I do try at is getting impressions of the um, mental/consciousness state of the person. That's something very tentative too and I can't do it well at all but I sometimes notice things and it can be a little fun too to try and find some systematic regularities there. I'm not sure if that impressionistic thingy is related to any IE, though if I really had to link it with IEs, I'd say Ni for it, because when sometimes I'm able to verbalize (usually not) these impressions, it sounds like the language I've seen some Ni egos use. I find most fun the watching of movements/ways of moving around/body language and facial expressions though. That's easy to do. I guess that's what also you meant by Se and maybe Fe.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Myst the dynamic part is Fe. (I'm a bit skeptical of the static/dynamic interpretation but in this case it applies.)

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Myst the dynamic part is Fe. (I'm a bit skeptical of the static/dynamic interpretation but in this case it applies.)
    Ok yeah I don't actually pay attention to that part.