Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    To those who have been typed by Gulenko:
    1) How confident are you that he is correct?
    2) How would you disprove his typing?
    Not very, even though his analysis was pretty spot on. I agree that 40 minutes over video is not enough time to accurately type a lot of people. I do think he identified aspects of my type correctly (Ij and harmonizing for example) and I could see pretty clearly where he was coming from. To me it seems like something that brought me closer to settling on my actual type rather than being my actual type. I found it rather valuable honestly and I don’t regret it.

I’m not going to go in depth here, but I would just counter with speaking in greater depth about my passions, my motivations and my history. Only so much can be said in such a short time. There is a surprising amount that does actually work for LSI to anyone who has taken the time to get to know me, but I too doubt it greatly. However, I haven’t gotten to the point of working out the kinks. I’m kind of tired of analyzing myself.
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 12-14-2020 at 03:08 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
    I remember joining this site, mentioning that I translated roughly 1000 pages of socionics articles and descriptions into german and being extremly sure about my type, and yet sol insisted for months that I'm an IEI because I wore a shirt with flowers in my profile picture. he wrote that in almost every thread. it's best to ignore him. I think he has a mental illness.
    Next time wear an apron that has printed care bears running in a cloudy meadow holding hands.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko isn't even honest enough about evidence to avoid making positive claims about type distribution.

Best case he's a moron, worst case he's a fraud.
    ἀταραξία

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    This isn’t hard to see at all. People fail to see that our obsession and confusion with our typing was due to an issue with accepting possibilities, not an inclination toward/thriving on having so many. Any slight discrepancy in a typing we had finally accepted threw everything off due to struggling with Ne, not thriving on it. This is something I realized and mentioned some time ago. I personally try to shut all possibilities because they stress me out badly and people who thrive on them/have fun with them can tend to annoy me. As I’ve said a million times, I just want to know the truth (in my typing). I’ve still not settled on it, it’s a huge leap. I started realizing some time ago though that I am not a delta NF. In fact, I am not even an intuitive. I was dishonest with myself and others at points. When I joined this forum, I was running from my first typing, which was ESI.

There is a lot I could say and maybe I will. I only have a phone right now, but I do feel a bit obligated. As time went on, there is information on my typing thread and elsewhere on this thread, that seemed to go ignored. I’ve talked about how I’m naturally a very Ij temperament, to start, there are a ton of reasons Ep/IEE is beyond ridiculous for me that it seriously makes me laugh at this point. I’ve talked about how my most fitting personality type was the melancholic temperament. I’ve talked about how people in my real life tend to view me as more logical and I how I struggle with emotions around people (unless it’s my boyfriend, my dog, or kids I am close to). I’ve talked about how I’m a hermit. I’ve talked about my cool, analytical and even deadpan approach with people irl. There are hinters all over this forum. I was contradictory though and I put a lot of the blame on a stupid typing such as IEE on myself.

I also ran from Sol’s spotting good sensing and weak intuition. He was absolutely right on that, which is something I figured out the more I learned. I am very aware of both my body and environment, and as I’ve mentioned elsewhere on the forum, I am tidy and anal-retentive. My true nature is fairly uptight. At one point, as I mentioned before, I decided to change. The loss of my sister followed by my time spent working in behavioral health were game changers as well, and honestly, I am 100% miserable in the field. I have never been help or service-oriented, I hate to admit. There is a lot I haven’t talked about or admitted here, and for good reason.

Gulenko’s typing of me isn’t crazy at all and makes complete sense. There is only one minor detail I caught which wasn’t quite accurate, but everything else was pretty spot on. Gulenko saw Ij, Gulenko saw sensing and yes he saw beta values. Aspects of my history, my romantic situations and my views on certain types of other people (the latter of which I didn’t even mention to him, but was identified elsewhere in typing sessions)... there is a lot here I have not said or admitted and I’ve started to come clean elsewhere. Something happened a couple of years ago that pushed me to change some of my ways further. I do value treating others people kindly and am remorseful when I am a dick, but there is way too much against delta NF at this point pertaining to my true nature... which I really mean EII when I say that because IEE/Ep is so stupid lol. Se PoLr has always been a serious issue for EII as well, but I rationalized it as I could seem to make all the other IE’s work. Fi base I realized, before Gulenko’s typing session even, doesn’t seem to work either. I suck with relations to others and I am also generally paranoid.

I still stand by what I said here and most everyone who has seen my videos is saying xSI... Gulenko wasn’t tripping, but once again, it’s not really enough information provided to ascertain the type of many...

However, I do think most of the people who were typed either had their typing right or in the right ballpark.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post
    worst case he's a fraud.
    Okay, Mr. "cunnilingus epilepsy inducer"

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, our avatars look pretty cool together heehee @Uncle Ave

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You joined in 2005??? Wtf? @Uncle Ave

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Yeah, that seems a bizarre typing to me.
    There is some % of mistakes due to imperfect skills of anyone, a part of those mistakes can be strong by similar reason. So some number of mistakes of any degree is not so important. The most important for skills evaluation is % of mistakes, in general.

> If I were considering sending the man money, that would be enough to make me abandon that idea instantly.

I'm not sure Gulenko is much weird in typing compared to common from practical view. Average typing match is rather low and points on possible common typers accuracy - 30-50%. Even if due to intensive usage of doubtful hypotheses he'd make more mistakes alike in 1.5 times and had the accuracy of 40% / 1.5 = ~30% - that 10% worse accuracy has no practical meaning.

I never paid money for my own typing. I got opinions about my type from several experienced ones in typing: 2 of them were admins of Socionics sites and 1 organised Socionics meetings. That was not serious typing process, but somehow 2 said as most possible type LSE and 3rd mentioned LSE among some other close. That helped me to understand own type. So to get opinions from experienced ones in the typology is useful. Same is with tests - they help, as have much higher than accidental accuracy.
    If tests give too different results or what you get seems is not close to you, if you can't get enough of independent opinions (good to have several to notice traits where they match) about own type for free from people which have typology practice and think seriously about types, but not only flood on forums and alike, - then paid typers is not bad choice. It's hard to say objectively which typer would be better to choose - as they generally should be relatively close in skills. You may choose by your "taste" and prices. I may recommend to choose those who holds closer to classical theory - this may some arise the accuracy. Recommend avoid the ones who intensively uses non-behavioral methods as physiognomy, astrology, etc - that should be close to accidental typing. Good when it's possibly to be typed by IRL interview. I'd also recommend the ones who uses intensively nonverbal VI (this helps to reduce the problem of types prejusticed self-descriptions by the ones who read the theory), but do not know such ones. Experienced MBTI typers should be an option too, as mainly type by correct dichotomy theory - but I suspect that Socionics tests may give comparable usefulness.
    So Gulenko seems among acceptable choices, at least. Just not among recommended as uses much of theoretical mess.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    i accidentally clicked constructive. But is Gulenko’s claim of creatives being drawn to his school and Ns not as much really the same as deflecting criticism though? Does he actually do the latter the way you said?
    It is when you bring it up whenever people are criticizing it.

regarding hotel's criticism that the accentuated functions don't really work with Model A: I think gulenko is aware that Model A isn't perfect, but it's still a good foundation.

maybe I can give another example: let's say your type is SLE and because of an accident, you will have to spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair. it will be almost physically impossible, outside of perceiving reality in a detailed way, for you to use Se or the other extroverted functions in an effective way. so what are you going to do? you will spend your life focusing on your introverted functions, getting a throughout understanding of you interests (Ti), maybe you will focus more on religion and spirituality (Ni), on comfort (Si) or even on the relationships with people that you depend on in some way now (Fi). if you put this SLE beside an army general with the same type, you will clearly notice that they are extremly different, despite having an identical type, but people who cling to classical socionics will just say "no, they have the same type and that's it".
    I didn't say accentuated functions don't work with Model A. In fact I think it is obvious that, e.g., some people have accentuations in functions 6, 2, or 8 that seem roughly mutually exclusive of one another.

It makes less sense why someone would have both accentuated Ti and Fi, or Si and Ni. Those IMEs are opposite in their priorities. And then Gulenko made it asymmetric by throwing in one of the other introverted elements.

And for someone to have accentuated vulnerable function? That doesn't seem likely.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Hey, our avatars look pretty cool together heehee @Uncle Ave
    C'mon baby light my fire

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    C'mon baby light my fire

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So what sort of substances LSI's smoke these days?
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Lamiac 007 View Post
    So what sort of substances LSI's smoke these days?
    My distilled tears. They smell like misery and menthol.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    There are times like right now where I want my Chad kindred SLE to leave their personal gyms to come punch all these nobody LII nerds and other Alphas who are talking shit and have no fucking idea what they’re talking about. They act like they know so much and can level their pointless critiques at Gulenko who has a PhD in psychology, has been trained by Augusta, and over 30 years of experience with his own research institute. BTW, Model G is the completion and refinement of Augusta’s energy model which is a deeper and more detailed model based off Model A. It’s not made up shit. I get so damn sick of all these know-it-all’s wanking off to their bullshit Ti because they’re so scared to submit themselves under G’s analysis so they have to gaslight those who did just so they can maintain their fakeass air of intellectualism. FUCK OFF
    Mad cuz wasted 120 dollars

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Mad cuz wasted 120 dollars
    thegreenfaerie and Herzy understandably doubt their result as it came out far from what they thought themselves to be.. but I still think their types fit as well. I'm not going to go around and try to convince them otherwise however.

Considering Viktor came out SLE and Kyana SEE, Vex IEI and Suspiria EIE, me LSI..

That was money well spent. Tbh to me its a bit bizarre considering that ppl on here have been into this for years, some even decades, they rely on the theory, but despite 120$ being practically pocket change to most westerners, they have never got themselves typed and then they try to discredit the very source of the logical system they rely on.

... beyond illogical.

I can understand Sol, I mean he considers everything outside of fundamentals to be heresy, but the rest.. idk, is just illogical. Maybe its fear, arrogance or both, beats me.

At least ppl who got themselves typed had the balls to subject themselves to interrogation, to see if their self identified types held up or not. Only they know to what degree the result will be of use to them in life, for improvement and otherwise.
    Last edited by SGF; 12-16-2020 at 05:58 AM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    thegreenfaerie and Herzy understandably doubt their result as it came out far from what they thought themselves to be.. but I still think their types fit as well. I'm not going to go around and try to convince them otherwise however.

Considering Viktor came out SLE and Kyana SEE, Vex IEI and Suspiria EIE, me LSI..

That was money well spent. Tbh to me its a bit bizarre considering that ppl on here have been into this for years, some even decades, they rely on the theory, but despite 120$ being practically pocket change to most westerners, they have never got themselves typed and then they try to discredit the very source of the logical system they rely on.

... beyond illogical.

I can understand Sol, I mean he considers everything outside of fundamentals to be heresy, but the rest.. idk, is just illogical. Maybe its fear, arrogance or both, beats me.

At least ppl who got themselves typed had the balls to subject themselves to interrogation, to see if their self identified types held up or not. Only they know to what degree the result will be of use to them in life, for improvement an otherwise.
    Only time will tell what my opinion on my typing is. I need to stop letting others who don’t really know much about me at all, get to me.

I agree that $120 isn’t really a big deal for a lot of people, especially considering how invested so many of us are in this.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel so out of the loop on here sometimes I just can’t keep up with everything.

I tried figuring out the discord thing earlier and the link was expired! Ugh this is not turning out to be my week.

Who all has been typed so far? Viktor and Herzy got typed, too? (I’m not really familiar with herzy but I’ve heard of them somewhere)
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what type am i, look at the photos i just posted, too

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Sol has a wild hair up his rear. He does this to random people some times, though usually it’s self typed EII’s. He typed @justalitnerdxx base T the other day
    so yeahh

I could be EII, I could be IEI, I could be IEE, I could even be SEI...but to me LII doesn't really seem possible. I did explore LII but I just can't see that being me at all when I was here before it was adamantly thought by him that I was SEI or IEI and kept tagging me in threads to tell me so...

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... beyond illogical.

At least ppl who got themselves typed had the balls to subject themselves to interrogation, to see if their self identified types held up or not. Only they know to what degree the result will be of use to them in life, for improvement and otherwise.
    the arrogance and ignorance of this post...

for one, Gulenko is not the source of any system we rely on, if anything, people doubting Gulenko have really more than one problem with his theories; and second, what the fuck do you know about people's possibilities to afford a 120$ reading? right now? where a 50% of jobs have disappeared and people don't have the money to cry... lucky you if you have 120$ spilling out of your ass, spending them on Gulenko is definitely not what anyone would do and it's idiotic to think otherwise.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    the arrogance and ignorance of this post...

for one, Gulenko is not the source of any system we rely on, if anything, people doubting Gulenko have really more than one problem with his theories; and second, what the fuck do you know about people's possibilities to afford a 120$ reading? right now? where a 50% of jobs have disappeared and people don't have the money to cry... lucky you if you have 120$ spilling out of your ass, spending them on Gulenko is definitely not what anyone would do and it's idiotic to think otherwise.
    I'm an East European middle class guy, we are practically poor af. I drive a 2001 Audi A4 with 300K km onboard FFS (thats a 20 year old car I bought second hand years ago from Germany).. even I could afford this shit.

Suspiria got typed by Timur as well, still EIE. Works.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an East European middle class guy, we are practically poor af. I drive a 2001 Audi A4 with 300K km onboard FFS (thats a 20 year old car I bought second hand years ago from Germany).. even I could afford this shit.
    guess you're the only term of reference for the world buddy, sure

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    guess you're the only term of reference for the world buddy, sure
    Well if you are some poor dude form Pakistan I can understand.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Timur is cheaper, for all you thin-bloods: https://archetype-center.ru/en/
    Proofs of consistence for nonbelievers:

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Timur is cheaper, for all you thin-bloods: https://archetype-center.ru/en/
    Proofs of consistence for nonbelievers:

Yeah but be really sucks at it

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got ILI - C.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Financial View Post
    I got ILI - C.
    That seems bit far fetched seeing some of your stuff from cursory glance but outside of that it kind of clicks in place in terms of certain manners. Mixture of opposite temperaments.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Gulenko's School of Humanitarian Socionics says he has a PhD in Socionics. Which institution awarded this and does he have a doctorate in psychology?

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thegreenfaerie makes the impression of an Ni type to me, probably ethical too. just an intuitive guess based on little information (maybe IEI).
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Gulenko's School of Humanitarian Socionics says he has a PhD in Socionics. Which institution awarded this and does he have a doctorate in psychology?
    Gulenko is a philologist and doesn't have any degree in psychology. International Scientific Council on Socionics which is a part of Interntional Institute of Socionics is responsible for "degrees" (it's not a legit academic degree ofc) in socionics, more info: http://socionic.info/ru/socss.html

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's even more pointless than traditionally pointless degrees. Art History will at least get you laid.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    DarkAngelFireWolf69 is a philologist and doesn't have any degree in psychology. International Scientific Council on Socionics which is a part of Interntional Institute of Socionics is responsible for "degrees" (it's not a legit academic degree ofc) in socionics, more info: http://socionic.info/ru/socss.html
    this is a useless post but

i was surfing through and jesus christ if this was the first page i saw on socionics i would click away immediately and never look again

http://training.socionic.info/

not sure why but it's just... so sketchy looking i hate it
    xd scam instincts triggered

Give certificates
    Participants receive certificates from the International Institute of Socionics.
    SOCIONICS WILL ENTER
    YOUR LIFE
    "Once again I want to thank you for the seminar! Every time you understand how deep the rabbit hole is))"Anna Yakovenko
    Head of HR-service "Avers News Technologies"
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 12-18-2020 at 03:59 AM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I thought Gulenko had philosophy related degree. That being said it is not unusual to see certain lines of scholar degrees born and die. It happens in hard sciences as well.

But one can certainly do philosophy related work in philology. Dunno about getting laid. He seems to have some followers and also gets them rather fast but not everyone is interested in that getting laid part. So one has attribute right motives to right person.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 12-18-2020 at 04:17 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Lamiac 007 View Post
    That seems bit far fetched seeing some of your stuff from cursory glance but outside of that it kind of clicks in place in terms of certain manners. Mixture of opposite temperaments.
    Socionics causes pain.

The truth will set you free - except on the internet - everything is bullshit here.

No but seriously, this is the most liberating typing. Do you have any idea how many years I spent hung up on this system because it wasn't empirical?

Now that I have an explanation, I can finally leave...
    @Kiana

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Socionics degree VS Gender Studies degree
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Financial View Post
    Socionics causes pain.

The truth will set you free - except on the internet - everything is bullshit here.

No but seriously, this is the most liberating typing. Do you have any idea how many years I spent hung up on this system because it wasn't empirical?

Now that I have an explanation, I can finally leave...
    @Kiana
    Have fun... and make babi.. money.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    Gulenko brings up 64 typ... ways that you'll be *normatively discriminated.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    Right now there are only two genders, but they're working on that

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    And for someone to have accentuated vulnerable function? That doesn't seem likely.
    I can tell you exactly how it is, since I have Se as vulnerable function because of my type, and as accentuated function because of my subtype. I do not register details of reality. If I speak to a person for a couple of mintutes and then turn around, there's a high chance that I wouldn't be able to remember any physical features about them, their hair colour, the clothes they were wearing etc. I do not care about my status or wealth, and I don't have any goals that I pursue. at the same time, I have a stronger willpower than most people. I train 6 times a week. I notice how strong or weak people are, their physical condition. I don't fear confrontations etc.

can you really not imagine that a 6'3 tall dominant LII who is physically fit would be able to use Se to some extent?
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can tell you exactly how it is, since I have Se as vulnerable function because of my type, and as accentuated function because of my subtype. I do not register details of reality. If I speak to a person for a couple of mintutes and then turn around, there's a high chance that I wouldn't be able to remember any physical features about them, their hair colour, the clothes they were wearing etc. I do not care about my status or wealth, and I don't have any goals that I pursue. at the same time, I have a stronger willpower than most people. I train 6 times a week. I notice how strong or weak people are, their physical condition. I don't fear confrontations etc.

can you really not imagine that a 6'3 tall dominant LII who is physically fit would be able to use Se to some extent?
    I don't even know what type you are, so this means nothing to me. The idea that an LII would have stronger willpower than most people simply contradicts Model A.

And why do you keep bringing up height? Height has nothing to do with aggressiveness.