Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,520 of 2884

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    I wasn't expecting them to hear me out. I was trying to hear them out in a dialogue.

I didn't speak past them and I was not making any assertions about how victim they should or should not be of their oppression. I fully support them in their social justice point. What happened was I made a random comment on something in that article that spoke to me, not even speaking to anyone in particular, it was just a thought that had occurred to me, on this article that just happened to come thru my fb feed. I had no idea it was on a POC/asian social justice page. My "speaking past them" was not intentional, nor did I have any expectations of how people should feel about their oppression. My only expectation is to be treated with respect, as any human being should expect, as I would treat people as well.

Your rhetoric is unfortunately quite reminiscent of theirs incidentally, making assumptions about my intentions and views and ascribing those projections (which happen to be inaccurate) to my "privilege". So because I supposedly benefit from white privilege (and probably unintentionally do to some extent, if my religion/ethnicity is not known), I'm supposed to accept being unjustly accused of things I don't even believe in and bullied? That's not fair. I'm sorry but that IS fascist. Whether you like it or not.
    Suz just wanted to say that I agree with everything you say 100% - you put my exact thoughts in a much more eloquent and polite way : D

When you were speaking about making innacurate accusations, I have a good example from few days ago:

I was at a workshop which was about work with immigrants (i work with children, and there are some immigrant children among them)...so we had an exercise where the IEE coordinator asked us different questions about ethical dilemmas. One of the questions was: Is it appropriate for a student volunteer to dress in a mini skirt and blouse with cleavage when she goes working with teenage Afganistan boys? I answered that I don't see it as wrong, but I do see it as unprofessional because of the distraction and awkwardness this might cause - that it will be much more difficult for her to build a connection with these boys with this distraction interfering. I said there was appropriate time and place for different clothes and that I understand that teenagers like appreciation and attention, but that she should reserve those clothes for some other occasion. Then all hell broke loose (everybody there was SUPER PC besides me and some LSI girl lol) The coordinator, visibly annoyed, asked me if I think that a teenager who dresses provocatively likes attention? And I answered duh, isn't that obvious - if you dress sexy, you like for others to acknowledge you as sexy, it's common sense (i used to dress like that as a teenager and it was because I liked attention, not because those clothes were comfortable, duh. I obviously wouldn't dress like that if I was living on a deserted island.).

Then the coordinator was seriously pissed off and everybody became uncomfortable lol. And then she goes: "so you think girls who dress sexy are asking for it??!!" WHOA - where the fuck did I say anything like that. I made a simple common sense observation with zero judgment - i've zero problem with people dressing sexy or wanting to be seen as attractive, all I think is that it's distracting and unprofessional in some settings, like work, ..., funeral : ) etc. Let your freak flag fly when you go out partying or to the store or whatever, what do I care - I will even think to myself you're hot and confident, good for you lol. And ofc nobody has any right to do anything unwanted no matter how you're dressed - but the point still stands - you like to be noticed, which is not a crime.

Anyway... I tried to explain this to the coordinator, but it was like I was talking to the wall - there was some sort of judgmental scold on her face and it was like she stopped listening to me and was completely absorbed in some fake outrage - is if I broke some PC rule and after that I was the enemy. Like a robot with a pre-written script she started lecturing me on consent, how nobody is aloud to touch you no matter how you're dressed (um, yeah, I just said that myself???) bla bla. It's like you agree with her 100% and use all the correct words, or you're vilified. I wasn't even pissed at her, I just found the whole situation so completely hilarious, irrational and absurd.

@Kim when you said I would consider you radical: yes, your views are pretty radical compared to mine and I don't agree with everything, but you don't come across as hostile or alienating - even when we disagree, you debate in a normal friendly way

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I doubt you are EII, at least.
    With video we'd could try to look in our crystal balls.
    Why do you doubt my EII status?

I may get around to doing a video this weekend and y'all can judge me.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Suz just wanted to say that I agree with everything you say 100% - you put my exact thoughts in a much more eloquent and polite way : D
    Thanks! I feel we are quite likeminded on these issues as well

Quote Originally Posted by Darya
    When you were speaking about making innacurate accusations, I have a good example from few days ago:

I was at a workshop which was about work with immigrants (i work with children, and there are some immigrant children among them)...so we had an exercise where the IEE coordinator asked us different questions about ethical dilemmas. One of the questions was: Is it appropriate for a student volunteer to dress in a mini skirt and blouse with cleavage when she goes working with teenage Afganistan boys? I answered that I don't see it as wrong, but I do see it as unprofessional because of the distraction and awkwardness this might cause - that it will be much more difficult for her to build a connection with these boys with this distraction interfering. I said there was appropriate time and place for different clothes and that I understand that teenagers like appreciation and attention, but that she should reserve those clothes for some other occasion.
    Exactly! One other thing I might add is that when one finds themselves in another's home, it's extremely rude to disrespect their culture, not to mention putting ones own personal safety at risk -- not because one is asking for it, but because people in that society may see it that way and act on their views, irrespective of what ones own personal views are.

Quote Originally Posted by Darya
    Then all hell broke loose (everybody there was SUPER PC besides me and some LSI girl lol) The coordinator, visibly annoyed, asked me if I think that a teenager who dresses provocatively likes attention? And I answered duh, isn't that obvious - if you dress sexy, you like for others to acknowledge you as sexy, it's common sense (i used to dress like that as a teenager and it was because I liked attention, not because those clothes were comfortable, duh. I obviously wouldn't dress like that if I was living on a deserted island.).

Then the coordinator was seriously pissed off and everybody became uncomfortable lol. And then she goes: "so you think girls who dress sexy are asking for it??!!" WHOA - where the fuck did I say anything like that. I made a simple common sense observation with zero judgment - i've zero problem with people dressing sexy or wanting to be seen as attractive, all I think is that it's distracting and unprofessional in some settings, like work, ..., funeral : ) etc. Let your freak flag fly when you go out partying or to the store or whatever, what do I care - I will even think to myself you're hot and confident, good for you lol. And ofc nobody has any right to do anything unwanted no matter how you're dressed - but the point still stands - you like to be noticed, which is not a crime.

Anyway... I tried to explain this to the coordinator, but it was like I was talking to the wall - there was some sort of judgmental scold on her face and it was like she stopped listening to me and was completely absorbed in some fake outrage - is if I broke some PC rule and after that I was the enemy. Like a robot with a pre-written script she started lecturing me on consent, how nobody is aloud to touch you no matter how you're dressed (um, yeah, I just said that myself???) bla bla. It's like you agree with her 100% and use all the correct words, or you're vilified. I wasn't even pissed at her, I just found the whole situation so completely hilarious, irrational and absurd.
    Yep, I totally have seen this same thing happen! It's like they enter a non sequitur rant that really has no connection at all to what was actually said and then vilify you for something you didn't actually say. Lol. It's ridic.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post

@Kim when you said I would consider you radical: yes, your views are pretty radical compared to mine and I don't agree with everything, but you don't come across as hostile or alienating - even when we disagree, you debate in a normal friendly way
    I would not react like that and I would agree with you in that situation. I do think it's a different situation though.

I will try to explain. I was commiserating with people on FB about teaching at my university. It's challenging for women because a) the students are pretty conservative and it's a STEM-oriented place. So it was a conversation about teaching here as women. I had a frustrating day, was misrepresented in a condescending way by a male colleague earlier (happens all the time), and I just wanted to commiserate. Not have a discussion, not hear solutions, just please vent and bitch and get it out of my system. A male colleague chimes in with a tangentially related point. It didn't add anything, it was meant to be understanding and nice, but it felt intrusive and condescending because he never experiences what we were talking about. I didn't respond because I didn't want to get into a long argument, but I can relate to being frustrated and angry when people who are higher up on the social scale (in this case men, in Suz' case white people) add their point of view without seeing what the conversation is actually about. I didn't want to explain to him what was going on. Not that day. On other days, yes. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with being a woman at my workplace and dealing with inappropriate behavior and I don't have the patience and I suspect the group in Suz' case might have felt similar. It's nothing personal - it's just exhaustion.

@Suz, perhaps this explains better what I meant?
    @darya ETA
    Last edited by Kim; 10-12-2017 at 02:16 AM.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Herzy , you could be EIE-Fe
    @wasp , I think you are Fi sub.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@lavos some Fe

Quote Originally Posted by thelocust View Post
    You seem as more active.

> I may get around to doing a video this weekend and y'all can judge me.

I may try to guess your type. This would be interesting.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy View Post
    1) That's a creepy request.
    2) IEE is a really bad typing.
    If that person would know anything about SLEs they would know how fucking Se-dom + Ti you are. Most people here have no idea what an SLE is and suck at typing in general.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I may get around to doing a video this weekend and y'all can judge me.

it's a trap!

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This thread = "Your battle typing of forum members".
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    "Your battle typing of forum members".
    New approach to type people: Exclude 15 types and the remaining type has to be the correct type.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy View Post
    That's another terrible typing.
    It's based solely on VI.

@Sol ... why don't you make a video and prove us all your typing? You go around asking everybody for videos but you never provide proof yourself. Last time I checked, many people seem to think you are an LSI.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    why don't you make a video and prove us all your typing?
    Probably because I'm sure in own type longer than this forum exists.

> You go around asking everybody for videos but you never provide proof yourself. Last time I checked, many people seem to think you are an LSI.

LSI was second version of my type when I thought about it. So I understand how much I have from them on the surface. My father is LSI (and seems E-1 too), so I have some "style" from him, besides other factors like close types and part of my behavior shifted to it. Without video there are no good reasons to be sure in type of anyone, not only mine.
    The easiest way to check my type is to look at my examples - what types have girls in EII section of my lists. In case of LSI - most should be like EIE, ESE, IEI, etc. as I take into account IR too when type - I find them personally pleasant, not alien or so so as persons.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem as more active.
    Like on this forum... or like in life?

Are EII not active or something?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Like on this forum... or like in life? Are EII not active or something?
    On this forum. There are not many EII (which I typed such) to understand clearly how they behave on forums, but I suspect something other, - closer to phlegmatics. While you seem closer to sanguine.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On this forum. There are not many EII (which I typed such) to understand clearly how they behave on forums, but I suspect something other, - closer to phlegmatics. While you seem closer to sanguine.
    Interesting. Quite personally I relate most to the melancholic temperament. I spent a really long time pretending to be sanguine as a way of coping. It's only recently I've felt confident enough to express my moods without worrying who its affecting negatively or how I come off.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that's funny, I feel like I pretend more to be melancholy to cope but deep down I feel sanguine

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably because I'm sure in own type longer than this forum exists.
    That doesn't really prove anything. You can speak in russian if you want.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

That doesn't really prove anything.
    What you've quoted - explains my actions. To prove my type may be used my types examples.

> You can speak in russian if you want.

It's English forum. People prefer to understand what others talk about.
    You may write your sex in the profile, at least. I suspect we could to talk on socioforum.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you've quoted - explains my actions. To prove my type may be used my types examples.

> You can speak in russian if you want.

It's English forum. People prefer to understand what others talk about.
    You may write your sex in the profile, at least. I suspect we could to talk on socioforum.
    I hope you don't interpret that I'm somehow hitting on you. I used to have a problem that people online sometimes seemed to think that I am a girl. This LSE guy once appeared almost ready to marry me or something.

In any case, if I'm not mistaken, type can be extracted from 'cues from non-verbal behavior'. You don't need to speak in English for this. But anyway, I won't insist. Just be informed that if you expect others to be open to show you a video of themselves, you could be requested to show a video of your own. It's only fair .

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I used to have a problem that people online sometimes seemed to think that I am a girl.
    Try to use sex field in the profile to avoid this.

> Just be informed that if you expect others to be open to show you a video of themselves, you could be requested to show a video of your own.

So if a medic asks you to show something, you'll expect he'll agree to show you same. I understand.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try to use sex field in the profile to avoid this.
    It doesn't really bother me that much. Sometimes it's fun.

So if a medic asks you to show something, you'll expect he'll agree to show you same. I understand.
    Okay, so you're putting yourself on an expert level. So, which official Socionics organization bestowed upon you the title of of "Socionical master"?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Okay, so you're putting yourself on an expert level.
    Compared to 99% people on the forum, I'm into typology longer and typed more people, so my opinion has some weight.
    If to take novices like you - my level is much higher, for sure.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Compared to 99% people on the forum, I'm into typology longer and typed more people, so my opinion has some weight.
    If to take novices like you - my level is much higher, for sure.
    -_-... I've been into Socionics for a good deal of years now, and have typed a ton of people. I'm sure you understand that the number of years you have been into it doesn't mean anything since someone could have been 10+ years into it and still be mistyped, or have no accuracy at all typing people. The only proof is the actual performance you exhibit. The difference between you and me is that I am able to pinpoint subtypes, unlike you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I've been into Socionics for a good deal of years now
    You have not typed people even close to my quantity. And evidently wrongly identify own type, like many ones who know Socionics for years.
    You've gotten results by IR test against your LIE version, but which fit to my previous opinion. It's argument for you to think.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

except that a medic can show his qualifications whereas you only assert them
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    except that a medic can show his qualifications whereas you only assert them
    No one can say objective typing skills today. While to think that my opinion means not more than at some novice or of who never typed comparable quantity of people, or is not significant - is unreasonable.
    Reason is not strong side of your and lavos types. You live by emotions and fantasies, that's why both type themselves to wrong types and don't want to think better about opinion of those who is far more experienced than you.

My IR test showed sometimes good results. This proves I'm on correct way. I took part in comparable typing matches and got one of the highest results in nonverbal method. Try to find someone else who'd had something close from objective side.

When you'll understand your type as IEI - you'll get my qualification. Similar will be with lavos when he'll get own type as F one. You'll do yourself what is needed, while I'll wait a couple of years. You are not the 1st such.

As for "medic can show his qualification". He may show you only diploma, while his qualification is in the statistics of successful healing of your diseases which you have no access too.

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No one can say objective typing skills today.
    you say constantly about your own objective typing skills. which is it?

When you'll understand your type as IEI - you'll get my qualification. Similar will be with lavos when he'll get own type as F one. You'll do yourself what is needed, while I'll wait a couple of years. You are not the 1st such.
    "when I agree with you, I will understand that you are qualified" - this is your interpretation of "reason"?

your system is mainly based on induction. it's ok to type 100s of people you do not know closely in which higher probability of error is acceptable in establishing a trend. it's not useful in the context of this forum.

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As for "medic can show his qualification". He may show you only diploma, while his qualification is in the statistics of successful healing of your diseases which you have no access too.
    no, his qualification is his diploma. it's literally the definition of qualification.

we expect that people with a qualification from a higher authority, which has been tested against universal standards, are trustworthy to carry out the task. you do not have any such thing, but unlike everyone else, you pretend you do.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No one can say objective typing skills today. While to think that my opinion means not more than at some novice or of who never typed comparable quantity of people, or is not significant - is unreasonable.
    Reason is not strong side of your and lavos types. You live by emotions and fantasies, that's why both type themselves to wrong types and don't want to think better about opinion of those who is far more experienced than you.

My IR test showed sometimes good results. This proves I'm on correct way. I took part in comparable typing matches and got one of the highest results in nonverbal method. Try to find someone else who'd had something close from objective side.

I have talked to @totalize over voice recently, and he is as much an IEI as Margaret Thatcher is a socialist. I won't offer my own opinion on his type here as he has his own thread on it. But to be blunt, if you sincerely believe he is an IEI then it is time for you to reassess your approach.

Your idea (that VI has predictive value) is a good one, which is why I didn't criticize you in your thread on it. However you are way too subjective with your logic and this has led to many incoherent typings. If I was going to peer review I would ask you to be more open about your methods, so I can understand how they evolve from classical socionics. I need to be able to reproduce your results, and I can't do that unless the framework you've build your system is better structured, ordered and connected.

So in other words, what are the visual traits of each type that one can look for and identify with reliability? Organize this into a theory with a few general hypotheses. I am a good guy so I'll even help you out.

Hypothesis: That VI (visual identification) has value in deducing Socionics information elements

Method: (Insert logical system that people can apply to deduce IE through VI here. Your task is to quantify and predict facial expressions. I would probably try to find correlations between the types and certain facial features maybe like eyes/eyebrows and then come up with some mathematical formula or algorithm. You will need to explain the derivation as well. Do not give up, but that is my $.02.)

People aren't being dumb or emotional, they just can't see any predictive value in your theory. However you could change that, depending on how much time and energy you are prepared to invest into it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    I won't offer my own opinion on his type here as he has his own thread on it.
    I checked his thread and did not see your opinion too. When at least you'll begin trust to your opinion enough to say it - then you'll get a chance it be taken more seriously.

> what are the visual traits of each type that one can look for and identify with reliability?

The method I'm using - intuitive impressions from nonverbal behavior. It doesn't need to see consciously concrete visual traits or actions, you just feel type's traits in people. The source - their nonverbal. I'm using behavioral decision too as secondary method, but mostly in IRL communication as in offline such information is lesser trustworthy and more limited, and to read lame questionnaires is boring.
    What typing match the method gives I found in objective cross-typing experiment - up 20% of average, up 30-40% of paired - what is close to other today methods. Also I hope to get more objective proof with IR test sometimes.

> People aren't being dumb or emotional

Some people are dumb and emotional enough to type themselves incorrectly even after a year! I did this way, got what I need and never returned to it as see excellent fit to theory for years. Now those not "dumb and emotional" people disagree with my opinion.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I checked his thread and did not see your opinion too. When at least you'll begin trust to your opinion enough to say it - then you'll get a chance it be taken more seriously.

> what are the visual traits of each type that one can look for and identify with reliability?

The method I'm using - intuitive impressions from nonverbal behavior. It doesn't need to see consciously concrete visual traits or actions, you just feel type's traits in people. The source - their nonverbal. I'm using behavioral decision too as secondary method, but mostly in IRL communication as in offline such information is lesser trustworthy and more limited, and to read lame questionnaires is boring.
    What typing match the method gives I found in objective cross-typing experiment - up 20% of average, up 30-40% of paired - what is close to other today methods. Also I hope to get more objective proof with IR test sometimes.

Some people are dumb and emotional enough to type themselves incorrectly even after a year! I did this way, got what I need and never returned to it as see excellent fit to theory for years. Now those not "dumb and emotional" people disagree with my opinion.
    the "im intuitive therefore always right argument" kinda sucks dick tbh

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    "im intuitive therefore always right argument"
    You read without enough attention and thinking, what is strange for T types.
    The nonberval method is intuitive, but its results are checked for years by common peoples' behavior and IR effects. By objective comparable typing match with other methods. By IR test, partly, which does not give a mess in many cases.
    I >10 years systematically type and watch people, notice my IR effects with them, their relations. I have much subjective but good basis to be sure in own skills and to know my limits and of those I see on forums.

Other methods, like concrete questionnaires or interviews, have not better experimental objective basis. There are many speculations in them and possibilities for falsifications. The later I saw for several times, - when a dude thinks himself today as some type and makes answers to better fit that opinion.
    All today methods are "im speculative therefore always right argument". I'm one of few who tries to show objective basis of what I do.
    Also I don't use doubtful and far from Jung heresy like Reinin's traits, subtypes and other, so I have lesser risk of mistakes and to fool myself by rationalizations by that bs.
    I've found classical Socionics as correct in the beginning and never had experience what would lead to other conclusion. I'm practical type and don't take seriously what would contradict to my experience, while having base T I'm very skeptical to notice and correct my mistakes.
    My opinion about my good typing skills never was "just intuitive". While those who criticize the classical Socionics because see issues with using it should 1) study the subject better, 2) to pay more attention to opinion of those who says it works for them for many years.
    Last edited by Sol; 10-15-2017 at 12:56 PM.

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

you don't show any objective basis lmfao the whole basis of your system is your common "intuitive impressions" of people (which you also never detail).

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    the "im intuitive therefore always right argument" kinda sucks dick tbh
    Beware of Ti, esp. when amplified by steroids and sexual dissatisfaction

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    Beware of Ti, esp. when amplified by steroids and sexual dissatisfaction
    Sol's clearly not Ti. None of what he does is based on what makes logical sense, nor does he care about that. It's all based solely on what he's seen with his own eyes.

edit: To expand with an example of contrary approaches -- both Reinin and Gulenko take a Ti approach and he outright rejects the both of them, favoring instead what he considers a more empirical approcach.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I like this bloc that is forming between Cuivienen totalize Number 9 large

i feel like as time goes on the common general trends in their posting and how they go about reasoning and the political stances they take (which are mainly just arguing psychological factors by proxy--how to allocate resources according to priorities based on how the issues are understood, which goes to psychological perspective and temperament) will be highly illustrative, because I don't I've seen such a cohesive unit from that side of things here, even going back into reading old posts (although this is subject to my own ignorance of course)... in other words this feels like a new development... I'm particularly interested to see how they'll come down wrt to people like Aylen Olimpia Adam Strange Wacey, etc--that whole group of people. I feel like they represent two distinct groups, neither of which is my own and its rare to get to see said groups interact on the psychological plane without directly instigating it and thus being an impartial observer

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I like this bloc that is forming between Cuivienen totalize Number 9 large

i feel like as time goes on the common general trends in their posting and how they go about reasoning and the political stances they take (which are mainly just arguing psychological factors by proxy--how to allocate resources according to priorities based on how the issues are understood, which goes to psychological perspective and temperament) will be highly illustrative, because I don't I've seen such a cohesive unit from that side of things here, even going back into reading old posts (although this is subject to my own ignorance of course)... in other words this feels like a new development... I'm particularly interested to see how they'll come down wrt to people like Aylen Olimpia Adam Strange Wacey, etc--that whole group of people. I feel like they represent two distinct groups, neither of which is my own and its rare to get to see said groups interact on the psychological plane without directly instigating it and thus being an impartial observer
    I see Cuivienen and Adam Strange as being very similar in various personality attributes. And I see Adam's approach to typing and Sol's approach to also be very similar. So, the three of them are actually closer in my mind than they probably consider themselves to be. I have them grouped together as a sort or kind in my mind.

I know that's not what you mean by groups, but I haven't noticed any of these social groups forming that you have.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Bertrand, @squark, I also see the associations you point out.

TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i am not in a bloc i am the non-aligned party. this forum is mainly dividedbetween feminist clintonists and anti feminist spencerists - totalizism represents a third way. vivacious , compelling... and most of all, correct