Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Your Hogwarts House?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    So that would make Slytherin and Gryffindor Duals who hate each other.
    At least in the books and movies.

Based on their behaviour, they rather seem like Conflictors or opposite Quadra.
    House-wise (considering their values, themes and designs) I would type Gryffindor Beta, Slytherin Gamma, Ravenclaw Alpha and Hufflepuff Delta.

LIE might make more sense for the stereotypical Slytherin type, I type Gryffindor SLE rather than SEE.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Is it possible to change your House as you grow older?

I think the expression of one's House often does change. People tend to adopt a secondary House over time, and extend their focus on it.
    I don't think core values really change for most people however, and the Houses are about core values. Just because you don't act like the stereotype of your House for a certain amount of time, doesn't mean it is not your House. Only if your core values change, then a House change makes sense. Otherwise, I don't think so.

This principle applies to instinctual stackings as well.
    Just because someone is temporarily focusing a lot on one instinct due to certain circumstances doesn't mean their core values, as in which instinct(s) they truly care about the most, does change.

I see the second House being similar to one's second instinct; it can be a bit more exhibitionistic or flexible. It is also similar to one's Creative function, in the way the secondary House brings forward and expresses the values of the first House. The secondary House seems to be mostly about how someone expresses the values of their First House. People who fit the stereotypical expression of their first House the best have a weak or non-existent secondary House.

This function describes the primary mode of application of the base function. If the base function [first House] forms the core of the individual's personal quests and interests ("What's in it for me?", "What do I want to be?"), the creative function [second House] describes his main instrument for interacting with the rest of society ("How do I make contact with other people?"). For extroverts this means creating a context for people to interact within, and for introverts creating a product worthy of being included in interaction.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

For the new test:

"You Are 36% Slytherin, 29% Ravenclaw, 28% Gryffindor, and 7% Hufflepuff! Your Slytherin ambition combined with a typically Ravenclaw-esque thirst for wisdom means you are destined to go far in life. People often consider you to be aloof and unapproachable – and they may actually be right – as your passion for knowledge and success far outweighs your need for close relationships. For you, true friendships are rare, but you are smart enough to hold onto those you deem worthy of your affection.

Your slight compatibility with Gryffindor house hints at an underlying desire for adventure that may manifest itself in a love of travel or trying new things."

This is shockingly accurate.

(Except I'm not actually unapproachable, I just look like it a lot. People who do decide to approach me are always shocked/surprised about me actually being receptive and readily engaged. To a point anyway, after that I get selective.)
    Last edited by Myst; 07-23-2017 at 05:16 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it possible to change your House as you grow older?
    In the story no, but irl I guess people changes with time depending on the environment they live in & the people they hang out with, so they get some of their friends traits

Then Ravenclaw.

I don't see any Slytherin, personally.
    But I might just not know you well enough.
    you make me curious, what house would you have chosen for me if I didn't say anything here?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by empineer View Post
    Hufflepuff! I always thought I would get either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw! But all betas are getting gryffindor now! How is that possible?
    Not me. Gryffindor is only 3rd or so in my case.

I think the expression of one's House often does change. People tend to adopt a secondary House over time, and extend their focus on it.
    I don't think core values really change for most people however, and the Houses are about core values. Just because you don't act like the stereotype of your House for a certain amount of time, doesn't mean it is not your House. Only if your core values change, then a House change makes sense. Otherwise, I don't think so.

This principle applies to instinctual stackings (and possibly sexual orientation) as well.
    Just because someone is temporarily focusing a lot on one instinct due to certain circumstances doesn't mean their core values, as in which instinct(s) they truly care about the most, does change.

I see the second House being similar to one's second instinct; it can be a bit more exhibitionistic or flexible. It is also similar to one's Creative function, in the way the secondary House brings forward and expresses the values of the first House. The secondary House seems to be mostly about how someone expresses the values of their First House.
    Yeah this is a good principle, fits me about the Houses for sure.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    In the story no, but irl I guess people changes with time depending on the environment they live in & the people they hang out with, so they get some of their friends traits

you make me curious, what house would you have chosen for me if I didn't say anything here?
    Hufflepuff, tbh.

I'd say either your first or second House is Hufflepuff.

You act rather Hufflepuff-like on the Forum, and based on my conclusion on how the secondary House is similar to the Creative function, it might be more likely you are Hufflepuff second.

So you seem to be -puff.

I don't know your core values. You seem more like a Ravenpuff than a Slytherpuff, but only you would know for sure.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

@Simo, before you answer me, take this test.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Maybe Slytherpuff for @Simo as far as I recall his type questionnaire, it was a while ago...

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    If I had to give each house a type, Slytherin would be ILI, Ravenclaw LII, Hufflepuff ESE and Gryffindor SEE. Maybe that clears things up more.
    Not really clearing it up much but thanks anyway

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Ravenclaw, even though some would say slytherin...Attachment 10965
    What do you get in this test?

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Olimpia; 07-23-2017 at 07:55 PM.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hufflepuff, tbh.

I'd say either your first or second House is Hufflepuff.

You act rather Hufflepuff-like on the Forum, and based on my conclusion on how the secondary House is similar to the Creative function, it might be more likely you are Hufflepuff second.

So you seem to be -puff.

I don't know your core values. You seem more like a Ravenpuff than a Slytherpuff, but only you would know for sure.
    I knew you were good but I guess I underestimated you, you are better than I thought
    I have to agree with the puff part but how were you able to tell? I didn't think it was this obvious

@Simo, before you answer me, take this test.
    this is my result:
    You Are 30% Slytherin, 29% Ravenclaw, 29% Gryffindor, and 12% Hufflepuff!

Your Slytherin ambition combined with a typically Ravenclaw-esque thirst for wisdom means you are destined to go far in life. People often consider you to be aloof and unapproachable – and they may actually be right – as your passion for knowledge and success far outweighs your need for close relationships. For you, true friendships are rare, but you are smart enough to hold onto those you deem worthy of your affection.
    Your slight compatibility with Gryffindor house hints at an underlying desire for adventure that may manifest itself in a love of travel or trying new things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Maybe Slytherpuff for @Simo as far as I recall his type questionnaire, it was a while ago...
    Hey Myst good to see you
    I will go with Slytherpuff for now

PS. I really feel like watching harry potter again

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You Are 39% Ravenclaw, 36% Slytherin, 13% Gryffindor, and 12% Hufflepuff!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You Are 39% Gryffindor, 29% Ravenclaw, 23% Slytherin, and 9% Hufflepuff!

Again, some questions assume you have knowledge of the Potter universe. The cloak of invisibility is the only one I ever heard of. And the Ministry, what is that? Ok, the ministry of magic. I get that. They are doing a good cause I guess and would choose that. Not my first preference but better than other options. And those animals must symbolize something. I don't even know what Dragons are like in the Potter universe. Are they like Game of Thrones? Cruel beasts. Or the Asian dragons who help people. It would be poetic to have the heartstrings of an Eastern dragon because people already pull on their heartstrings.

And I wouldn't care if somebody cheated as long as I win. I also like defense in sports. I like shutting other people down but have no clue what positions are in that sport so I just went with the glory one. There is glory in defense too. Would I rather be thought boring or cowardly? Somewhat close but I gotta go with cowardly. I don't want to be boring. And what spell would I use? I don't know any of them so just went with stupify cuz it sounds like it would retard the action of my opponent.
    Last edited by Tearsofaclown; 07-23-2017 at 06:47 PM.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You Are 36% Ravenclaw, 24% Hufflepuff, 22% Gryffindor, and 18% Slytherin!

You definitely belong in Ravenclaw, but you have a kindness that sets you apart from most. While some Ravenclaws can be seen as slightly haughty or intimidating, your Hufflepuff side means you are more approachable, and therefore have an easier time making friends. Despite your softness, you find it easy to detach yourself from emotional situations and give objective viewpoints, making you the perfect person to go to for advice.

Your slight compatibility with Gryffindor house hints at an underlying desire for adventure that may manifest itself in a love of travel or trying new things.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

@Slugabed, I had the random thought that you are likely Ravenpuff.

What do you think?

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you get in this test?
    Ravenclaw again(41%), but the Pottermore one was better, also 26% Gryffindor, 18% Slytherin and 15% Hufflepuff

You believe above all in the importance of wisdom, which is why you undoubtedly belong in Ravenclaw, but your sense of adventure means you may also have an affinity for Gryffindor house. You are a thrill-seeker – you love to travel and there’s nothing more exciting to you than new experiences – and believe that adventure is essential in the pursuit of knowledge. You are brave, but would never intentionally put yourself in danger, placing you firmly in Ravenclaw.

Your slight compatibility with Slytherin house suggests a determination to succeed, though not at the expense of traits from your more dominant houses.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Slugabed, I had the random thought that you are likely Ravenpuff.

What do you think?

I'm Ravendorkpuff

So I probably end up looking like this:

Last edited by Hope; 07-23-2017 at 10:33 PM.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

30% Gryffindor, 25% Ravenclaw, 23% Slytherin, and 22% Hufflepuff!

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    I'm Ravendorpuff

So I probably end up looking like this:

Ravenpuff confirmed.

Sorted into Ravenpuff. ~

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

37% Gryffindor, 27% Ravenclaw, 20% Slytherin, and 16% Hufflepuff
    "Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced" -James Baldwin

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ravenpuff confirmed.

Sorted into Ravenpuff. ~
    lol

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Especially for @Chae and @Medusa, I took the quiz:

What’s Your Hogwarts House Percentage?
    You Are 34% Gryffindor, 31% Hufflepuff, 19% Ravenclaw, and 16% Slytherin!

You have all the loyalty of a Hufflepuff, but your affinity for Gryffindor ensures that that loyalty is fierce: You would do almost anything for your loved ones, even if it has a negative effect on you personally. This means that your friends and family members often come to you when in need, but it’s also important to remember to spend time taking care of yourself. You wear your heart on your sleeve, and impulsively act on your emotions without fear of the consequences.

Your slight compatibility with Ravenclaw house hints at an appreciation for knowledge and wisdom, though they are not priorities for you.

[Sounds okay though knowledge and wisdom matter to me. However if I have top choose between either that or love and loyalty, the latter comes first].
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Especially for @Chae and @Medusa, I took the quiz:

What’s Your Hogwarts House Percentage?
    You Are 34% Gryffindor, 31% Hufflepuff, 19% Ravenclaw, and 16% Slytherin!

You have all the loyalty of a Hufflepuff, but your affinity for Gryffindor ensures that that loyalty is fierce: You would do almost anything for your loved ones, even if it has a negative effect on you personally. This means that your friends and family members often come to you when in need, but it’s also important to remember to spend time taking care of yourself. You wear your heart on your sleeve, and impulsively act on your emotions without fear of the consequences.

Your slight compatibility with Ravenclaw house hints at an appreciation for knowledge and wisdom, though they are not priorities for you.

[Sounds okay though knowledge and wisdom matter to me. However if I have top choose between either that or love and loyalty, the latter comes first].
    Interesting, thanks for taking it.

I did think you could get Hufflepuff, though I was expecting Hufflepuff as the First House, rather...
    But it looks like most people on here display their secondary House more.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FWIW, I tested my husband - SLI-Si, probably 9w8: Sagittarius with lots of fire in his chart. He answered very thoughtfully.

What’s Your [husband's] Hogwarts House Percentage?

[He is] 34% Gryffindor, 32% Ravenclaw, 25% Hufflepuff, and 9% Slytherin!
    Just like Hermione Granger, [he was] ultimately placed in Gryffindor, but the Sorting Hat seriously considered putting [him] in Ravenclaw. [He is] a natural born leader, often taking control of the reins from others whose recklessness or dedication to facts and knowledge clouds their judgment. [He is] intelligent, but acknowledges that there are more important things in life, and therefore aims to use his intelligence and determination to fight for what he believes to be right.

His slight compatibility with Hufflepuff house suggests a deep love and appreciation for those close to him, which he may keep hidden for fear of being hurt.

(Husband says, "Interesting". I say: I can go along with that).
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Cute @Eliza Thomason, so you are both actually Gryffindors.

Gryffindor Pride ~

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting, thanks for taking it.

I did think you could get Hufflepuff, though I was expecting Hufflepuff as the First House, rather...
    But it looks like most people on here display their secondary House more.
    Good guess, though, since it was a close second. I think your being IEI-Ni probably is an advantage to your guessing who is what.

I can see why you would guess Hufflepuff (that is, if you are a person who goes by intuition) because in recent years -- really for some time, since post-divorce years, and while being single-Mom, and while finishing the years of Mom-care -- I have sort of held myself back and been non-assertive (I mean outwardly, at least; because inwardly I am strong and always have been).. so, sort of strong inside and soft outside. But there is a growing need to shed that which does not seem so much a part of my real nature but instead seems to have been something I imposed on myself for so very long. And therefore I feel a need to reassert myself or re-participate more actively and daringly in life. And I am gradually shedding that in various ways and with each step of something new and daring for me, rather than pull back to comfort, I feel a sort of exhilaration and want more, with an even stronger need to continue to move out in that direction. And I feel a growing impatience with myself in that I need to do more in order to grow and to really shed that "hold back" persona on me which feels like too heavy a coat... Well, that might only make sense to an intuitive feeler...

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Good guess, though, since it was a close second. I think your being IEI-Ni probably is an advantage to your guessing who is what.

I can see why you would guess Hufflepuff (that is, if you are a person who goes by intuition) because in recent years -- really for some time, since post-divorce years, and while being single-Mom, and while finishing the years of Mom-care -- I have sort of held myself back and been non-assertive (I mean outwardly, at least; because inwardly I am strong and always have been).. so, sort of strong inside and soft outside. But there is a growing need to shed that which does not seem so much a part of my real nature but instead seems to have been something I imposed on myself for so very long. And therefore I feel a need to reassert myself or re-participate more actively and daringly in life. And I am gradually shedding that in various ways and with each step of something new and daring for me, rather than pull back to comfort, I feel a sort of exhilaration and want more, with an even stronger need to continue to move out in that direction. And I feel a growing impatience with myself in that I need to do more in order to grow and to really shed that "hold back" persona on me which feels like too heavy a coat... Well, that might only make sense to an intuitive feeler...
    I very much relate to that, just from the Gryffinclaw perspective, of having become very much like a Ravenclaw outwardly and such, but it is like a coat as you said. Or it is hiding my true nature. I find it is more of a coping mechanism, really.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I very much relate to that, just from the Gryffinclaw perspective, of having become very much like a Ravenclaw outwardly and such, but it is like a coat as you said. Or it is hiding my true nature. I find it is more of a coping mechanism, really.
    Wow, and your telling me that you relate to it is very validating to me right now. Its the only time I have ever expressed this thing I have been feeling so its a very solitary thing.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i got this

You Are 35% Ravenclaw, 31% Slytherin, 17% Hufflepuff, and 17% Gryffindor!

You are a Ravenclaw through and through, but your ruthless ambition means you may also fit well in Slytherin. Knowledge is incredibly important to you, and you love nothing more than learning new things, but your love of learning is undeniably motivated by your determination for success. Unlike some of your fellow Ravenclaws, you often avoid any task that requires teamwork, preferring to work alone.

Your slight compatibility with Hufflepuff house suggests a deep love and appreciation for those close to you, which you may keep hidden for fear of being hurt.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You Are 36% Gryffindor, 30% Ravenclaw, 18% Hufflepuff, and 16% Slytherin!
    Ok now it makes more sense!

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You Are 38% Slytherin, 30% Gryffindor, 24% Ravenclaw, and 8% Hufflepuff!

You are relentless in your pursuit of success, making you a perfect fit for Slytherin, but your willingness to take risks makes you somewhat compatible with the typical traits of Gryffindor house. People who don’t know you well are often intimidated by your reserved demeanour, and you have very few close friends. You are loyal to few, and definitely prioritise personal success over close relationships.

Mine is "Not Hufflepuff", pretty much. I need to work on that. I'd also not say "appreciation for knowledge and wisdom" aren't priorities, but I think the "what do you want to do after Hogwarts" question threw me since I put travel. You always travel once you get out of school. That's kind of how, well, you learn things. The Ravenclaw answer is "Ministry of Magic". This is a bit of why I can't relate to Ravenclaw in practice. The knowledge stuff seems like a small part compared to being a perfect student and in their own world. Ambition and close community sounds better. The point of knowledge is that it's power anyways...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Please take this test.
    You Are 42% Hufflepuff, 39% Ravenclaw, 10% Gryffindor, and 9% Slytherin!

You belong in Hufflepuff without question, but your Ravenclaw-esque appreciation for knowledge means your many friends come to you when they need advice from someone with a level head. While you enjoy any kind of learning, working as part of a team is where you truly thrive. You are an excellent collaborator, and understand that communication with others is an essential part of learning and, more importantly, growing as a person.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You Are 32% Ravenclaw, 30% Slytherin, 26% Gryffindor, and 12% Hufflepuff! (I chose ravenclaw at the end which probably bumped that into the lead )

You are a Ravenclaw through and through, but your ruthless ambition means you may also fit well in Slytherin. Knowledge is incredibly important to you, and you love nothing more than learning new things, but your love of learning is undeniably motivated by your determination for success. Unlike some of your fellow Ravenclaws, you often avoid any task that requires teamwork, preferring to work alone.

i was annoyed there was no option for "sports are boring, i'd get high and enjoy the empty common room" for the quiddich question

also the seeing someone cheat on the test question didn't have my answer "do nothing, but quietly enjoy knowing that i saw them cheat."
    Last edited by bgbg; 07-25-2017 at 01:10 AM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

My ILE bro finally took the test, and he got Gryffinclaw.
    All my siblings and I are Gryffindors. ^_^

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I very much relate to that, (...) of having become very much like a Ravenclaw outwardly and such, but it is like a coat as you said. Or it is hiding my true nature. I find it is more of a coping mechanism, really.
    Same for me actually. Always had a bit of it for sure but the extra emphasis on is experienced by me like you describe it.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"So, you're 29% Ravenclaw, 25% Gryffindor, 25% Slytherin, and 21% Hufflepuff! You seem to be an almost perfect combination of all four houses, which is incredibly rare – you’re equal in your intelligence, bravery, loyalty, and ambition." In the past I have gotten Ravenclaw on Pottermore and I think Slytherin a different time.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Economist View Post
    @niffer @Zero @Shaebette

Do you know your Hogwarts houses?
    @UDP I feel like you're too serious for this but I'll ask anyway.

idk
    what do you think
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast