Page 141 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,640 of 7951

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    Yet you agreed with your boyfriend simply cause I was attacking you
    Nah, he’s just someone who happen to agree with me. Meanwhile, no one agree with you and on your side. You’re just a projecting and jealous fudge packer.

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"All warfare is based on deception" — Sun Tzu

Still, the quote is "The meek shall inherit the earth". Interesting, probably because in the end evil self destructs, like ****** did. And those anecdotes (?) of tyrannical kings killing their own sons. There was even a painting of that.

Didn't know the fuhr*r was banned here.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same shit. Different minute with you. Don't care which of those know-it-all nobodys disagree with me. You're an LII in my book & an ass eating one at that

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is great

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same shit. Different minute with you. Don't care which of those know-it-all nobodys disagree with me. You're an LII in my book & an ass eating one at that
    And you’re an LSE. You’re a weak pussy who can’t stand emotional expression or actual logic. You clearly are Ti ignoring for what I know, you socially retarded cat boy piece of shit that doesn’t have a fucking brain. You clearly valued Te and Ne, and devalued Ti and Fe.

There’s no fucking way that I’m a Ne valuer or Se PoLR. I think we already go over that. Not dealing with possibilities, being a broken record, and not tolerating dissent are examples of me not being Ne valuer. You don’t followed Socionics system at all.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lincatrope View Post
    This sounds like some delta stuff tbh
    It sounds incredibly alpha as well.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    And you’re an LSE. You’re a weak pussy who can’t stand emotional expression or actual logic. You clearly are Ti ignoring for what I know, you socially retarded cat boy piece of shit that doesn’t have a fucking brain. You clearly valued Te and Ne, and devalued Ti and Fe.

There’s no fucking way that I’m a Ne valuer or Se PoLR. I think we already go over that. Not dealing with possibilities, being a broken record, and not tolerating dissent are examples of me not being Ne valuer. You don’t followed Socionics system at all.
    The tears in your eyes indicate Se-Polr

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The tears in your eyes indicate Se-Polr
    Except the fact that I am not crying at all. I am just angry, and anger motivates me to use force against you. If this is real life, I would’ve gone physical. There’s a difference between anger and crying, you socially retarded and inept cat boy moron. You clearly don’t value Fe. You’re a serious type not merry. An LSE is what you are.

The fact that I want to stab you in the face is an indication of Se lead.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Except the fact that I am not crying at all. I am just angry, and anger motivates me to use force against you. If this is real life, I would’ve gone physical. There’s a difference between anger and crying, you socially retarded and inept cat boy moron. You clearly don’t value Fe. You’re a serious type not merry. An LSE is what you are.
    ...another intellectual fat fuck tape recording from Tim

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...another intellectual fat fuck tape recording from Tim
    You’re LSE and Ti ignoring so anything Ti would come off as intellectual to you. Just admit it, you cocksucking femboy bitch.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You’re LSE and Ti ignoring so anything Ti would come off as intellectual to you. Just admit it, you cocksucking femboy bitch.
    Weak.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weak.
    Says the weakass cat femboy.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Says the weakass cat femboy.
    Yet you're weak willed enough to rely on other people to justify who you are. Pretty gnarly if a bunch of cats nabbed you & took your womanhood. Par for the course considering the dungeons and dragons mates you pretty much have defending your honor.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    This thread is great
    Yes it can be epic!
    But yeah these two are the same and but you know what they are like two brothers throwing one down
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yet you're weak willed enough to rely on other people to justify who you are. Pretty gnarly if a bunch of cats nabbed you & took your womanhood. Par for the course considering the dungeons and dragons mates you pretty much have defending your honor.
    I’m strong willed. I’m strong enough to knock you out in sight and fight you until I win. I don’t play D&D. Fuck that nerdy shit.

Defending my honor and reputation is street talk. If someone disrespect me, they get retaliation. That’s how it is in the street. That’s simple Se.

Of course, a socially inept person who doesn’t value Fe and Se (like you) obviously doesn’t understand it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I bet he’s doing missionary because he’s a LSE.

Nah the women are on top since they are lazy
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys are dorks. lol

Just quit giving a shit what people say, especially about your type. All it is is an opinion, a perspective. Sometimes pretty damn interesting to what people think or have to say imo lol …It’s very liberating to quit caring so much

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you can't blame a gorilla for fighting another gorilla, I guess.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m strong willed. I’m strong enough to knock you out in sight and fight you until I win. I don’t play D&D. Fuck that nerdy shit.

Defending my honor and reputation is street talk. If someone disrespect me, they get retaliation. That’s how it is in the street. That’s simple Se.

Of course, a socially inept person who doesn’t value Fe and Se (like you) obviously doesn’t understand it.
    Ti-lead explaining shit I never asked for. You're a try hard, wimpy, cum guzzler. Btw, defending your "honor and reputation" on a website is fantasy intuitive garbage.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway. Tim & Stray Cat have similar arguing/fighting style. I’m sorry to break it to you two
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti-lead explaining shit I never asked for. You're a try hard, wimpy, cum guzzler. Btw, defending your "honor and reputation" on a website is fantasy intuitive garbage.
    Not trying hard. I am who I am, you wimpy cum junkie motherfucking shithead. You’re not SLE as you don’t value Ti. You’re a LSE who value Te. Meanwhile, I rationalize using Ti creative, you bitchass cunt.

Honor and reputation is very Se and Fe. I applied it everywhere. Something that you don’t use because you’re a boring ass uptight Te valuer. There’s no logic in you.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not trying hard. I am who I am, you wimpy cum junkie motherfucking shithead. You’re not SLE as you don’t value Ti. You’re a LSE who value Te. Meanwhile, I rationalize using Ti, you bitchass cunt.

Honor and reputation is very Se and Fe. I applied it everywhere. Something that you don’t use because you’re a boring ass uptight Te valuer. There’s no logic in you.
    You're wound tight for somebody who's completely wrong. Wait till your man comes. Bring your oil. He'll dig the tightness. Clearly your body's ready

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're wound tight for somebody who's completely wrong. Wait till your man comes. Bring your oil. He'll dig the tightness. Clearly your body's ready
    Sound like what a weak projecting fudge packing fa**ot would say.
    Last edited by Tim; 08-06-2021 at 03:36 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I like online cat fights and insults sometimes but it does sound teenagey. When are you guys gonna meet up and fight for real! I’m so excited pls record it
    Only an arranged and legal fight like a boxing match. No illegal back alley BS
    -

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sound like what a weak projecting fudge packing fa**ot would say.
    You recycle tired bits more than sn SJW environmentalist running for office .

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Only an arranged and legal fight like a boxing match. No illegal back alley BS
    Cool. I wouldn't fight fair tho. Pussies like Tim deserve one hitter quitters. No words. Then I'll drink myself to my next adventure. I'll sign right now

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool. I wouldn't fight fair tho. Pussies like Tim deserve one hitter quitters. No words. Then I'll drink myself to my next adventure. I'll sign right now
    You would get beaten up either way, you bitchass pussy fa**ot. I would use whatever it takes to win this fight.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You recycle tired bits more than sn SJW environmentalist running for office .
    @DEAD did say you’re repetitive so look yourself in the mirror. Sounds Ne valuing to me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I hope BOTH of you end up with a hot dual like this SLE (Adam) and his GF

https://youtu.be/n50DZvVAulM
    -

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You would get beaten up either way, you bitchass pussy fa**ot. I would use whatever it takes to win this fight.
    Fantasy. Si HA.

@DEAD did say you’re repetitive so look yourself in the mirror. Sounds Ne valuing to me.
    Democratic.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well if there’s any conciliation I feel a hit to my Se POLR since I feel like no one is noticing me… pay attention to meeeeeee lol
    -

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Well if there’s any conciliation I feel a hit to my Se POLR since I feel like no one is noticing me… pay attention to meeeeeee lol
    Gals like Tim drive me to drink. Otherwise, your theories on world peace ain't half a bad listen

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fantasy. Si HA.

Democratic.
    That’s not the definition of Si HA. That’s Se counterattacks and threats. God, you’re terrible at typing people. Clearly you’re Ti ignoring LSE.

Also, I’m not Democratic. I’m aristocratic. I normally tend to give generalized judgement on people in groups. People accused me of being “racist” because I generalize people into groups. Just because I just mentioned someone, that doesn’t imply democracy.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gals like Tim drive me to drink. Otherwise, your theories on world peace ain't half a bad listen
    Obvious unvalued Se and Fe LSE right here. What a pussy?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    This forum is in its death throes.
    @roger557, People have been saying that for years. I think it’s a lot like life; some parts get better, some get worse. And then everything changes.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That’s not the definition of Si HA. That’s Se counterattacks and threats. God, you’re terrible at typing people. Clearly you’re Ti ignoring LSE.

Also, I’m not Democratic. I’m aristocratic. I normally tend to give generalized judgement on people in groups. I just mentioned someone. That doesn’t imply democracy.
    Obvious unvalued Se and Fe right here. What a pussy?
    Quit getting nerdy and emotional, Timberly. You're only convincing yourself & stupid idiots. You sure know how to rub your noodle till its raw over being a poser

I don't really ignore Ti just your dickheaded square explanations you spew over & over

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quit getting nerdy and emotional, Timberly. You're only convincing yourself & stupid idiots. You sure know how to rub your noodle till its raw over being a poser
    I’m not a nerd at all and I’m not posing, Stray Crap you femboy bitch. It’s so obvious that you’re a serious type. You definitely don’t value Fe and you’re Ti ignoring, You’re an LSE pretending to be an SLE, and your understanding of Socionics is garbage.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m not a nerd at all and I’m not posing, Stray Crap you femboy bitch. It’s so obvious that you’re a serious type. You definitely don’t value Fe and you’re Ti ignoring, You’re an LSE pretending to be an SLE, and your understanding of Socionics is garbage.
    Tldr. You're worse than a nagging wife who hasn't gotten her alimony check yet

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tldr. You're worse than a nagging wife who hasn't gotten her alimony check yet
    What a fucking serious moralfag?

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a fucking serious moralfag?
    Wuss flexing. You're the Karen whining about honor & rep over a retard typing.