View Poll Results: Please help I feel naked

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • SEI

3 30.00%
  • IEI (all options below these two are heretical)

3 30.00%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • EIE

1 10.00%
  • ESI

0 0%
  • EII

0 0%
  • SEE

0 0%
  • IEE (all options below these options are super heretical)

0 0%
  • ILE

0 0%
  • LII

0 0%
  • SLE

0 0%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • ILI

0 0%
  • SLI

0 0%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • Don't know

3 30.00%

Thread: Please help I feel naked

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Please help I feel naked

I feel too naked without a type, but everyone seems to be giving different answers, so here we are. Anything other than Fe-user sounds ridiculous to me, but if you really want to claim otherwise... I will answer questions if needs be.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like you’re caught between SEI and IEI. Would temporarily identifying yourself as an xEI until you’ve decided on a type make you feel less naked?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    It seems like you’re caught between SEI and IEI. Would temporarily identifying yourself as an xEI until you’ve decided on a type make you feel less naked?
    No because there are people who claim I scream rationality and besides I want to tie up all these loose ends as soon as possible. So I will leave this thread open for now.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Join the16t SEI Legion, they need your help!
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Join the16t SEI Legion, they need your help!
    Somebody was being a heretic and voted for EIE Fortunately there is a SEI vote to counterbalance.

Unfortunately people seem to think I am not SEI... Probably because I was complaining too much and being gay for Ni...

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    Somebody was being a heretic and voted for EIE Fortunately there is a SEI vote to counterbalance.

Unfortunately people seem to think I am not SEI... Probably because I was complaining too much and being gay for Ni...
    I did. I think you have DA cognition and Fe-, which SEI and EIE have. I think your writing style and your Fe is similar to inumbra on this forum, however, this doesn't mean I think you are similar in terms of your world views, character etc. She typed herself as SEI, IEI, EIE and she is IEI now I guess, her Ni is more apparent and strong compared to you.

I think you are rational because you want to decide things more quickly than xEI types and you have strong feelings about certain things, your decisions don't change easily and so you seem more stubborn compared to p types. Besides, j types are more prone to making plans and commiting to them.
    Last edited by myresearch; 06-23-2021 at 10:25 PM.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I did. I think you have DA cognition and Fe-, which SEI and EIE have. I think your writing style and your Fe is similar to inumbra on this forum, however, this doesn't mean I think you are similar in terms of your world views, character etc. She typed herself as SEI, IEI, EIE and she is IEI now I guess, her Ni is more apparent and strong compared to you.

I think you are rational because you want to decide things more quickly than xEI types and you have strong feelings about certain things, your decisions don't change easily and so you seem more stubborn compared to p types. Again, j types are more prone to making plans and commiting to them.
    But EIE-Ni makes no sense for me??? ;-; I'm not extroverted at all. I know I put SEI-Fe but I am really quiet and withdrawn and I show much less signs of Fe IRL.

I mean I have changed my mind on the future lots of times before... I exaggerate a lot of things on this forum with Fe as well. I can prove I am either SEI or Fe+, I can totally prove it. I speak differently with everyone, and I can show you how I really am. Please EIE-Ni makes no sense for me, please myresearch, please rethink it. I am not subordinated by ILEs. I'm not Si PoLR, I don't have Ti DS, I'm not rational. Please I beg you myres, I just wanted to have a little fun on this forum!

(Not that I have anything against EIEs, they are sassy and fun)

I will answer any questions you have myres to prove that I am not rational EIE! Any, ask me anything!

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your type will remain with you as long as you are alive, it's better to not be typed than mistyped. Trust me

You can start by deciding letter by letter which traits do you relate to the most (E-I, N-S, F-T, J-P). Maybe a week for each letter or as long as you need.

I've spent a lot of time trying to know my type until I realized that Socionics is wrong about a lot of things. Now I can identify people with my type in various situations and it's a lot of fun.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    Your type will remain with you as long as you are alive, it's better to not be typed than mistyped. Trust me

You can start by deciding letter by letter which traits do you relate to the most (E-I, N-S, F-T, J-P). Maybe a week for each letter or as long as you need.

I've spent a lot of time trying to know my type until I realized that Socionics is wrong about a lot of things. Now I can identify people with my type in various situations and it's a lot of fun.
    duality is reality. socionics is not

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i noticed i was mentioned /hides/

i think midnight is XEI - and really deep down i might lean to IEI but i mean as others have said i think socionics is kind of this slow thing to absorb, and if i'm too lost in images to see myself, then i can at those times just focus on building my socionics understanding about others... really even though i began with this personality stuff like many an annoying Fe-ish image-concerned ethical type with an interest in being "most unique and special" that's not the long lasting thing that kept me interested in socionics... it's more the theory itself and that by this point i can see people so easily as types i'm probably not going to banish socionics from my mind... i like applying the theory to people... i like the theory itself... and it's become too close by now, i know it too well (which is not the same thing as being knowledgeable per se!)

but also like if under 25 one's brain is still forming and the teen years are a very confusing time!

i have noticed certain similarities which i don't wanna mention because the cognitive bias of e4 in the tritype makes me want to respect other's unique and special space because the game of e4 is all ruined when openly acknowledged for the game it is! and also bc i feel that one's identity is kinda sacred.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    duality is reality. socionics is not
    Thanks for reminding me that LOL
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    Thanks for reminding me that LOL
    i miss the unibrow dude pic

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i noticed i was mentioned /hides/

i think midnight is XEI - and really deep down i might lean to IEI but i mean as others have said i think socionics is kind of this slow thing to absorb, and if i'm too lost in images to see myself, then i can at those times just focus on building my socionics understanding about others... really even though i began with this personality stuff like many an annoying Fe-ish image-concerned ethical type with an interest in being "most unique and special" that's not the long lasting thing that kept me interested in socionics... it's more the theory itself and that by this point i can see people so easily as types i'm probably not going to banish socionics from my mind... i like applying the theory to people... i like the theory itself... and it's become too close by now, i know it too well (which is not the same thing as being knowledgeable per se!)

but also like if under 25 one's brain is still forming and the teen years are a very confusing time!

i have noticed certain similarities which i don't wanna mention because the cognitive bias of e4 in the tritype makes me want to respect other's unique and special space because the game of e4 is all ruined when openly acknowledged for the game it is! and also bc i feel that one's identity is kinda sacred.
    I don't think I am trying to consciously portray an image (although probably subconsciously yes) although I do overuse Fe on here and I like to act more over the top than I really am. Over time I might become more coherent and less Fe-ish. Identity is sacred in more of a real life, ultimate goal context, but you shouldn't strain yourself to be something you are not, and instead focus on what you truly want to be, slowly building it piece by piece. Of course on text in a forum I won't come off exactly as I do in real life and it won't exactly present all of my thoughts and feelings coherently or completely. The only thing I can do is answer questions and lean towards which ever speculation fits best.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're an IEI doing the classic 'I don't think I qualify for Ni so I default to Si even though I actually dislike it and can't stand Si-seeking so I have to try to redefine what Si is'.
    It doesn't help being a victim and someone trying to impose a type on you for their own reasons.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I think you're an IEI doing the classic 'I don't think I qualify for Ni so I default to Si even though I actually dislike it and can't stand Si-seeking so I have to try to redefine what Si is'.
    It doesn't help being a victim and someone trying to impose a type on you for their own reasons.
    It is kind of jarring to be told you are unintuitive and definitely SEI for a year and a half then to have almost everyone either disagreeing, agreeing, or straight up confused.

Throughout my life I heard the self critical voice that says "I don't qualify for X so I must be X" and it is really hard to change that thinking especially when you have been told you don't qualify for X, so even if I am a Ni type I would still doubt my abilities and type for a long time. All the pieces of the type puzzle have to fit or I start having doubts.

That's why I feel naked right now, because I hate being in the whirlpool of self-doubt.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

really even though i began with this personality stuff like many an annoying Fe-ish image-concerned ethical type with an interest in being "most unique and special" that's not the long lasting thing that kept me interested in socionics...
    B-but you are unique and special! (In charming yet exploitative Hollywood Fe voice)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's why I feel naked right now, because I hate being in the whirlpool of self-doubt.

I think feeling ambivalent or unsure is a common quality of being IEI- not to throw even more self-doubt in the vortex but yeah. I noticed in life I go through these small phases where I feel 100% certain and think I have it all together but then hours later I'm back to feeling ambivalent again lolol.

It gets annoying, I wouldn't say I necessarily hate it though. Hmmm. There are pros to ambivalency, like diplomacy etc.

I troll IEEs being this way I noticed because I can like one up and surpass or go toe-to-toe with their two-faced ambivalency and they don't like that.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is kind of jarring to be told you are unintuitive and definitely SEI for a year and a half then to have almost everyone either disagreeing, agreeing, or straight up confused.

Throughout my life I heard the self critical voice that says "I don't qualify for X so I must be X" and it is really hard to change that thinking especially when you have been told you don't qualify for X, so even if I am a Ni type I would still doubt my abilities and type for a long time. All the pieces of the type puzzle have to fit or I start having doubts.

Yeah, that's the thing with Ni, especially in IEI.. it has doubts about what is real. If all the pieces fail to fit, it's better to select the safer option to avoid even worse outcomes. Ne lead could very well think an Ni lead is "unintuitive" because their Ne ignoring simply doesn't appreciate the same brand of intuition. Ne is just annoyingly divergent when things should converge instead.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve been mistyped by random ppl on the internet before. It can be jarring—infuriating even—when someone tells you that you’re mistyped. That’s why I don’t want to impose a type on you. I feel like you have to make up your own mind or you’ll always have doubts about your type. I’m sorry that I can’t be more helpful.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I’ve been mistyped by random ppl on the internet before. It can be jarring—infuriating even—when someone tells you that you’re mistyped. That’s why I don’t want to impose a type on you. I feel like you have to make up your own mind or you’ll always have doubts about your type. I’m sorry that I can’t be more helpful.
    Making up my own mind is a bit hard because I have read type descriptions, read IMs, and I still don't know.

The only problem I have with random people's typings is when I think they didn't explain their reasoning for my being that type well, or if it came out of seemingly nowhere. People imposing types on me is nice because then I am one step further to figuring out the correct type, that's why I made a thread where everyone can impose all they want.

It's okay if you can't help.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If all the pieces fail to fit, it's better to select the safer option to avoid even worse outcomes. Ne lead could very well think an Ni lead is "unintuitive" because their Ne ignoring simply doesn't appreciate the same brand of intuition. Ne is just annoyingly divergent when things should converge instead.
    Yeah I mean, I can often be "polite" and keep a lot of my insights to myself if I sense it would hurt a person's Fi feelings too or something. IEIs are lookalikes to SEI for obvious reasons. I'm not going to just rant about everything that pops in my head like an autistic ILE retard at Comic Con. ((I say that affectionately ILEs- but you know you are like that lol))

Being a sensor though- it's a bit MBTI-ish but it's just obvious. Do you feel the physical pleasure and stimulation when doing a bunch of physical things or don't you. If you are intuitive- your scope of experience is naturally going to be much narrower than a true sensor. I might do something sensor-y for five minutes, but then I will want to spend the rest of my life intuing about it lol. SEI friend I have, she wanted to have a lot more 'real' experiences then I was willing to tolerate- because the sensory input was annoying and drain-y to me.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 06-24-2021 at 11:23 AM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But EIE-Ni makes no sense for me??? ;-; I'm not extroverted at all. I know I put SEI-Fe but I am really quiet and withdrawn and I show much less signs of Fe IRL.
    Some extroverts can be more introvert or some may feel that way although they are not.

I mean I have changed my mind on the future lots of times before... I exaggerate a lot of things on this forum with Fe as well.
    Not all j types have to decide things quickly, some think things through, hence it is better to say j types stick with their decisions more than compared to p types. They seem more stubborn about it, especially if they are Ti/Fe-dom. On the period you have been here, you have showned that you are more prone to stick to yours, when you changed your decision or direction, it is generally sudden and the opposite of it, that's why I think you have DA cognition(EIE, SEI's cognition). VS cognition (IEI's cognition) doesn't swing between opposites, they just do, say something unexpected.

About making plans, all rationals tend to do that more often than irrational ones. IxI's plans are more distant and interchangeable. You said you areb othered by your boyfriend because he ruins your plans, can you give examples to that?

I can prove I am either SEI or Fe+, I can totally prove it. I speak differently with everyone, and I can show you how I really am. Please EIE-Ni makes no sense for me, please myresearch, please rethink it. I am not subordinated by ILEs. I'm not Si PoLR, I don't have Ti DS, I'm not rational. Please I beg you myres, I just wanted to have a little fun on this forum!
    My typing is not written in stone, however, I think you are not SEI. All SF types have more solid identity compared to NF types, ofcourse if SF is e9, they can seem more fluid. The way you tell things are not solid or grounded at all. It is not always what you say but how you say it. That's why some people myself included think you might be a troll (if you are a troll, I like you even more , even this post is genius!), you don't have to make an explanation about this, because if you are not, people will see that in time, I enjoy reading your posts whether you are one or not and treat you like you are not one anyways.

I think you might have Si-polr, EIEs unlike LIEs are very aware of their own Si, they make little changes to feel comfortable or try to gather Si from other people, etc. Dressing up, style is generally associated with Si, however, it is also about F.

If you are EIE and if your bf is ILE, I wouldn't be bothered by asymmetry and potential power dynamics in that regard. Firstly because life and relationships have lots of layers that socionics doesn't cover up. I also don't think that beneficiaries submit to their benefactors.

(Not that I have anything against EIEs, they are sassy and fun)
    They are. I think you are more persistent, more stubborn and you held your ground a lot more than average IEI. The only thing that makes me question EIE typing so far that you sometimes present yourself in the mood of distress a bit much, EIEs can also do that, but you seem to do that in a more apparent way compared to an average EIE.

Why do you think you cant be EIE? Why do you think xEI is more probable? How do you describe your Fi?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Considering that in practically every post you talk about how non-Si you are, and attempt to redefine SEI to exclude Si (when they are Si lead types) I'm pretty confident you're not SEI. IEI seems a better fit.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm kind of seeing ethics being the lead (inert) because Fe creatives can be really joyful online. I have not seen once creative ethics. I could be wrong.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you really think you'll be satisfied by whatever people vote you as? I know I probably wouldn't be. None of us know you in person and I think all our votes will do is confuse you even more. It might be good to take a step back and meditate on what you think makes the most sense as your type. Don't worry about everything fitting 100% and try not to doubt yourself too much. Knowing or not knowing your type isn't the end of the world. Maybe take a week or so off of Socionics then come back and read through the Information Element and type descriptions when you're refreshed. I think that'll help you much more than us voting on your type will. Me taking a shot in the dark is just liable to confuse everything even more
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by MidnightWilderness; 06-25-2021 at 09:13 PM. Reason: double post

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Response to @BandD :

“((I say that affectionately ILEs- but you know you are like that lol))”

I can’t really stand my ex bf’s Ne monologues. It would be fine if they just stuck with one conversation topic at a time. Which maybe some ILEs do, but I haven’t met many to be able to make a comment on it.

“Do you feel the physical pleasure and stimulation when doing a bunch of physical things or don't you. If you are intuitive- your scope of experience is naturally going to be much narrower than a true sensor. I might do something sensor-y for five minutes, but then I will want to spend the rest of my life intuing about it lol. SEI friend I have, she wanted to have a lot more 'real' experiences then I was willing to tolerate- because the sensory input was annoying and drain-y to me.”

I don’t really know what you mean by a bunch of physical things, the only physical thing I do is running to stay healthy. I never really went anywhere in my life by choice so far, more like I was forced or felt like I had to go. There are certain places I want to go to, but I don’t really enjoy going just anywhere, especially if I was nagged or forced to go. I enjoy the feeling of success, accomplishment, reflecting, pondering, and building in my imagination over actually going out and doing anything, but I enjoy wild Fe atmospheres and conversations, as well as really wanting to go to certain places too much to go full hikikomori though. Going somewhere isn’t totally annoying if I actually wanted to go there and if it wasn’t just sprung on me at the last minute. Going anywhere and interacting with the world outside of my house does drain me, and I usually need at least an hour to process and reflect on the events that happened to me (IDK if you would call that intuition though).

Response to @thistle :

“How comfortable are you with setting a book aside that you are halfway through reading when you come across another book that captures your interest? Do you feel compelled to finish that first book before you are able to focus on another?”

What kind of crazy person starts two books at once? Yes I would finish the first book first because I would have to stop every chapter to reflect on what I had just read and doing that for two books at once would confuse me a little.

“When plans suddenly change, do you feel disorientated because you have "mentally prepared for" something already?”

Probably yes, but I haven’t had much opportunity to even make plans to do anything.

“Something I've noticed that may have to do with rationality is being guided by constraints. Knowing what to expect and roughly how long something might take helps you be more resourceful and mobile throughout your day, and the work that you are most proud of is achieved this way - it aligns with what you had in mind.”

I would like to be able to follow a strict schedule, but whenever I set specific times of the day to do something I end up not being able to follow through. I think making a to-do list where I just roughly follow things for specific amounts of time might work better, as long as I end up finishing all the tasks I had to do in one day I will have succeeded.

“In the tests do you tend to score closer to irrational than rational?”

I don’t really trust tests, but I end up being in the middle, sometimes scoring closer to irrationality than rationality. On Gulenko’s test I wound up scoring only one point more for irrationality than rationality.

Response to @myresearch :

“Some extroverts can be more introvert or some may feel that way although they are not.”

Additionally to add to myresearch’s point, I did end up also scoring only one point more for introversion than extroversion. Most tests end up putting me in the middle of introversion and extroversion. I think I may be ambiverted rather than a pure introvert or extrovert. While I don’t exactly trust tests, it may be useful to look into irrationality vs rationality.

“About making plans, all rationals tend to do that more often than irrational ones. IxI's plans are more distant and interchangeable. You said you areb othered by your boyfriend because he ruins your plans, can you give examples to that?”

He kept ruining my future plans with his new ideas of how the future should go. I never really pushed on him too much to fit with my vision because I knew that he would be all like “Oh but I am intuitive and logical and you are not, I know what’s best” or be like “Okay, I will compromise now, but in a week I will completely change my mind.” I also was still in the process of developing it and so I didn’t really mention it. It wasn’t really so much that he destroyed any near future or current plans, because as I mentioned, I want to keep a loose schedule but haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Small little sad rant on what happened:

Despite the fact that to him Si was about comfort, caretaking and making people relax (basically standard descriptions of Si) and I seemed to constantly hate and be unable to do those things, he claimed that I was just a sensor with low physics, that I was SEI but was just somehow more physically inept because [insert new theory to justify typing]. To him I was obviously just overusing my intuition and that if I worked on my physics I would magically become more Si. I couldn't help him really or make him relax and I did not enjoy much Ne, I just felt tired the whole time.

I started to think that I was indeed a terrible SEI, like a defective one with incorrect emotions that can’t actually do traditional Si correctly or I am too stubborn to accept Ne. Maybe I am deluded by thinking that I don’t need any help with my intuition or my future and that I need more practical momentary help. Maybe I just need to appreciate Ne conversations and ideas more, I am so ungrateful, why do I seem to dislike it? I constantly felt uncomfortable, like I was a square peg trying to fit into a round hole.

“Why do you think you cant be EIE? Why do you think xEI is more probable? How do you describe your Fi?”

Just I think the creative function is easier to spot than the base, usually EIE would see Ni usage more clearly than Fe usage, not always though. It’s hard to say, rationality and irrationality, introversion and extroversion I always seem to fall in the middle of. I would describe my Fi as very good, I always attempt to understand human interactions, motivations, other’s worldviews, interpersonal relations, and psychological distance without feeling too much effort or strain. You may be right about Fi ignoring though, it does feel like more of a correction to role Fi sometimes than demo Fi, however demo Fi is also very plausible, since my ex bf wasn’t annoyed by my usage of Fi.

Based on ILE descriptions and what people are saying, I am having a hard time seeing any possible positive scenario where ILE actually helps me or where I enjoy listening to one. It’s not that I want stability, it’s that I don’t like Ne base conversation, Ne ideas, Si DS, and that I believe that as long as I can work in the moment the future will go correctly, I don’t feel worried about the future or future possibilities as much as I seem worried about the current moment and practical things. Si descriptions just don’t fit and I just don’t seem to fit in with what SEI is. There are people who are pretty confident now that I am not SEI.

Or maybe I am a severely deluded eccentric SEI, who thinks she doesn’t like Ne and Si DS but needs it crammed down her throat to see that she is really SEI. Or maybe the Socionists got Si descriptions wrong. If anyone wants to give an explanation as to why I have to be SEI, go ahead.

@Tallmo yes ITRs would help, but I don’t really go out at all or interact with enough people for that to be more useful. Learning from real life is a bit too much effort, I’d rather go typeless than have to actually go through all that.

@AWellArmedCat you are probably right, I will take a break from trying to figure out my type. I will refresh myself with the IEs.

@myresearch brings up good points, as well as @Northstar , idk, I mean you seemed to be able to predict what I am...

I actually lean towards IEI/EIE > SEI right now, but we will see in time. SEI typing is getting harder to see, but not entirely impossible. It seems like the polls are divided, and I haven’t shown enough signs of Ni to be able to make a confirmation on my typing, so typeless I will go for some time longer.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jokes aside, I think you are IEI and that’s what I voted for.

(EIE is a good choice, too- will have to do more observing)
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would vote IEI.

TIM
    ILE C Ne - ENTp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe unhealthy SEI so you look like Ni dom? Or the opposite way round you are Ni dom but look like Si dom bc of this. You said you are depressed nowadays.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayberk View Post
    Maybe unhealthy SEI so you look like Ni dom? Or the opposite way round you are Ni dom but look like Si dom bc of this. You said you are depressed nowadays.
    I don't know Ayberk, I have been depressed for a very, very long time. It started before I was 9, and I am 17 now, but I was born crazy and with a terrible lack of focus. At this point I am even less depressed than I used to be at the peak of my depression, and now I am starting to even feel a little better after starting anew and having more fleshed out goals and dreams, with an even higher wish to succeed at them than ever before. No one stands in my way now, except for myself. Everything is starting to look up, but the next thing I need to do is start working towards my dreams, then my depression has a high chance of being cured. Look like" ? No, I post whatever I think. Why would depression make me look more Si or more Ni? This whole "You aren't really yourself because you are depressed" thing is just so annoying, you can be depressed and act like yourself, only a sadder version of yourself. This is what my postings are, myself but sad and with semi-impulsive ranting.

Anyways, it doesn't matter in the end what I get typed as because knowing my type really doesn't matter in my life, save maybe posting commentary on 16 types.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're really thoughtful, go into revelation mode, like being the quest pointer or arrow in the storm, giving guidance, channeling, being supportive, rushing with inner states... I think that You're using a lot of contemplation, to get to the tip of the iceberg!!
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition