Thread: HAGVIDEO

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Is there a problem with it? If so what? If you’re being sarcastic, I can’t really tell lol.
    No, I'm serious. I don't really rate VI at all. But it's been years since I've heard such stereotypical nonsense that has no basis in Socionics.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    No, I'm serious. I don't really rate VI at all. But it's been years since I've heard such stereotypical nonsense that has no basis in Socionics.
    How does it have no basis? Se is force sensorics and directness lol. Socionics literature uses these terms always in describing Se, and xII are always described as gentle and indirect. xIIs abhor and do not generate or respond (well) to force and directness. How would you expect to see Se in body language then if not this way?

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aki View Post
    Se PoLR is not Ni victimness. Its xII.
    Are you talking about Socionics romance styles?
    xII is categorized as infantile / childlike – because of in the ego block

Types with in the ego block are categorized as victim.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLI 1w2

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Are you talking about Socionics romance styles?
    xII is categorized as infantile / childlike – because of in the ego block

Types with in the ego block are categorized as victim.
    Yes. And now I'm going to let you re read the conversation to understand it better for your own.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Whatever. I still think I see Victimness.
    You think you see a lot

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does it have no basis? Se is force sensorics and directness lol. Socionics literature uses these terms always in describing Se, and xII are always described as gentle and indirect. How would you expect to see Se in body language then if not this way?
    Like I said, I don't rate VI. But if we assume your logic is true, which is isn't, then all N-types would behave similarly. It doesn't explain why you think it's a Se-polr trait in particular.

You are making a huge leap.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xII are always described as gentle and indirect.
    Most of the time, yes... but if I speak for myself I behave this way not all the time.

xIIs abhor and do not generate or respond (well) to force and directness.
    If I see a reason for I do respond well to force.

And now I'm going to let you re read the conversation to understand it better for your own.
    Ok, but I'm not that good at typing somebody from VI alone, I need to hear the emotional expressions in the voice of a person to form a conclusion.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't describe LII as gentle or indirect too. That doesn't even sound like Se-polr. It sounds like a feeling type description.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't really rate VI at all.
    Then you don't rate objective reality as VI experimentally proved (in my experiment about which I said here many times) to be useful for typing, giving the typing matches higher than random and close to other methods. With better skills in it its use is easier to notice. Also you ignore original Socionics texts where impressions from nonverbal are mentioned as important. And ignore IR theory as it works through nonverbal too, what should be evident from the texts.
    Those who reject VI - reject it irrationally and heretically. Mostly because having issues with noticing the corresponded impressions from nonverbal due to own lame typings and magical and heretical believes that intuition can't give correct information and only "smart words" reasonings may give the truth.

I wouldn't describe LII as gentle or indirect too.
    N types are gentle in the perception of S types, at least.
    Also having better imagination N types may choose lesser evident and direct ways to influence, to be more creative in overcoming possible opposing. S types having better will act more directly, in general.

> It sounds like a feeling type description.

in case "gentle" was related to emotions, what is not obligately
    Last edited by Sol; 10-29-2018 at 04:05 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I said, I don't rate VI. But if we assume your logic is true, which is isn't, then all N-types would behave similarly. It doesn't explain why you think it's a Se-polr trait in particular.

You are making a huge leap
    I added this to my post while you were responding:

xIIs abhor and do not generate or respond (well) to force and directness.”

Meanwhile, Ni lead types would be more unconsciously direct and attached than Ni polrs, showing more direct eye contact and directed forceful movements for instance. Ni creative people would use direct force and contact often, unconsciously, but with less fine motor proficiency (Si polr).

Yes, all N types should have similar body language in the sense of not being strongly involved/present in their environments. That’s definitely a part of Socionics literature, so I’m not sure what you’re talking about. You don’t think this is the case I guess? But you don’t put stock in VI anyway apparently, so I’m not sure how you’re expecting your opinion in this discussion to be taken seriously, or why you’re putting energy into entering it.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't describe LII as gentle or indirect too. That doesn't even sound like Se-polr. It sounds like a feeling type description.
    Apply gentle and indirect to physical movements.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It is impossible to tell the difference between Se-polr and general weak Se, and furthermore between weak Se/Se seeking and weak Se/ignoring,demonstrative, with such limited information. SLI or SEI aren't Se valuing and can be considered Se "weak", but not polr.

I suggest a new video with some Se thrown in, like with some lions or tigers, or trump, or some shit.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
    It is impossible to tell the difference between Se-polr and general weak Se, and furthermore between weak Se/Se seeking and weak Se/ignoring,demonstrative, with such limited information. SLI or SEI aren't Se valuing and can be considered Se "weak", but not polr.

I suggest a new video with some Se thrown in, like with some lions or tigers, or trump, or some shit.
    I think to say it’s impossible is exaggerating a lot, but obviously more information is always better. I’ve interacted with hag quite a bit and have known her for a while now. While she’s great, she’s also quite obviously Ne valuing to anybody who’s talked to her or even just seen her shoutbox posts, and I’m pretty sure her demonstrative Ni could bend spoons and enter God’s lifestream and unconsciously pre-emptively deflect tigers and lions from reaching her vicinity. Just my 2cents.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apply gentle and indirect to physical movements.
    Okay, now this is amusing to think about.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think to say it’s impossible is exaggerating a lot, but obviously more information is always better. I’ve interacted with hag quite a bit and have known her for a while now. While she’s great, she’s also quite obviously Ne valuing to anybody who’s talked to her or even just seen her shoutbox posts, and I’m pretty sure her demonstrative Ni could bend spoons and enter God’s lifestream and unconsciously pre-emptively deflect tigers and lions from reaching her vicinity. Just my 2cents.
    I just consulted the crystal ball I purchased for $49.99 from an obscure socionics practitioner. Jung answered and he said that he finds V.I. dubious and subject to misuse, he does agree that more information is needed to type.

Impossible wasn't the best choice of words. I didn't mean to exaggerate. Inconclusive would have been better, due to the lack of information available.

But, if you had more interactions, you have more info to base your conclusions on.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

So, trusting my guts led me to get EII, LII, ILE, LSE friends and IEE partner. So I trust me, you are EII.
    There are several types which are expected to give positive impression.
    In case you'd be SLI. The conflictors (EIE possibility) may attract on the distance too. Orderer (LII) is not good for friendly relations what ruins your argument, though those people may to have other types easily.

it's clear, that her type is not EII
    compare her with EII examples of bloggers, instead of senseless reasonings

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I just consulted the crystal ball I purchased for $49.99 from an obscure socionics practitioner. Jung answered and he said that he finds V.I. dubious and subject to misuse, he does agree that more information is needed to type.
    it was broken crystal ball and so you were connected with !%!@%^@ [missed due to accidental Russian hackers activity]

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol Have you ever considered just writing your posts in original Russian and letting other people run them through translate apps or browser functions themselves? Just a thought I had.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    There are several types which are expected to give positive impression.
    In case you'd be SLI. The conflictors (EIE possibility) may attract on the distance too. Orderer (LII) is not good for friendly relations what ruins your argument, though those people may to have other types easily.

it's clear, that her type is not EII
    compare her with EII examples of bloggers, instead of senseless reasonings
    Which is clear is that you will never get dualized.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    http://www.facade.com/tarot/personal...Reading=single

Se valued type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Have you ever considered just writing your posts in original Russian and letting other people run them through translate apps or browser functions themselves? Just a thought I had.
    The ones who want my messages in Russian may translate to it by a translator.

Just a thought I had. (after staying for some time near Aki and the smoke from her helmet)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ones who want my messages in Russian may translate to it by a translator.

Just a thought I had. (after staying for some time near Aki and the smoke from her helmet)
    : P

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

it was broken crystal ball and so you were connected with !%!@%^@ [missed due to accidental Russian hackers activity]
    As was rumored, but that turned out to be fake news.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I added this to my post while you were responding:

xIIs abhor and do not generate or respond (well) to force and directness.”

Meanwhile, Ni lead types would be more unconsciously direct and attached than Ni polrs, showing more direct eye contact and directed forceful movements for instance. Ni creative people would use direct force and contact often, unconsciously, but with less fine motor proficiency (Si polr).

Yes, all N types should have similar body language in the sense of not being strongly involved/present in their environments. That’s definitely a part of Socionics literature, so I’m not sure what you’re talking about. You don’t think this is the case I guess? But you don’t put stock in VI anyway apparently, so I’m not sure how you’re expecting your opinion in this discussion to be taken seriously, or why you’re putting energy into entering it.
    How would you empirically differentiate then between Ni using direct force and Se dominant or creative, when Ni itself stands as the equal but opposite of direct force, or Se? How do you move past such contradictions?
    Last edited by Skepsis; 10-29-2018 at 06:17 PM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

heresy.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How would you empirically differentiate then between Ni using direct force and Se dominant or creative, when Ni itself stands as the equal but opposite if direct force, or Se? How do you move past such contradictions?
    you are blinded by your own 1DSe and helpless Ni so it makes impossible for you to distinguish your head from your butt (it means you can't distinguish the differences in Se correctly because yours is 1D)

Last edited by Hope; 10-29-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you are blinded for your own 1DSe and helpless Ni so it makes impossible for you to distinguish your head from your butt (it means you can't distinguish the differences in Se correctly because yours is 1D)

You may have a good point. I do look endlessly for something that is right under nose.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You may have a good point. I do look endlessly for something that is right under nose.
    enlightenment from the russian gods is near you now not lesser. Your destiny must you accept no more.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

enlightenment from the russian gods is near you now not lesser. Your destiny must you accept no more.
    which is Vodka of the blue sky. Christ will be pissed(while Russians are pissing).

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you are blinded for your own 1DSe and helpless Ni so it makes impossible for you to distinguish your head from your butt (it means you can't distinguish the differences in Se correctly because yours is 1D)

It becomes even more confusing when one's breath smells like ass. Haha

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ili or sli
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How would you empirically differentiate then between Ni using direct force and Se dominant or creative, when Ni itself stands as the equal but opposite of direct force, or Se? How do you move past such contradictions?
    I love the way that you think! I agree that in some cases it gets really ambiguous. I think the bottom line is supposed to be that Se for an Se ego is conscious, physical and highly controlled. Se for an Ni ego is still physical, but it is unconscious (being in the Super-Id), and highly uncontrolled.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I guess ESI a also possible. Do u relate more to 4 or 1?

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

next time record audio from a separate source, and sync tracks in a video editor like Lightworks (which is free)

altho tbh it's probably just easier to troubleshoot your issue starting w/ your audio input settings and doing some tests w/ different configurations to see what works. more than likely the audio source was set to either an unused device, or the device setting was correct but the mic itself broken, or who knows. hard to say w/o knowing how it was recorded

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

tfw your dual doesn't even recognize you as their dual

Lol. The truth is, I think you look pretty hot, and since that happens almost never with my duals, I assume you are some other type. Maybe the hotness is because you are close to my Imago, or it’s one fire sign (Aries) to another (Leo), IDK. I just didn’t see any of the micro-expressions in your video that I associate with ESI’s. Could be that you are ESI and I’m just working from a very limited base.
    I will say that your writing often seems ESI, but not always.

I still should review your typing questionnaire, if you made one.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Number 9 large idk, I relate to both. I type myself 9w1 with 4 in my tritype

typing questionnaire? do you mean this? http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...do=form&fid=16
    @hag, yes, except one where you've filled out your answers.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Number 9 large idk, I relate to both. I type myself 9w1 with 4 in my tritype

typing questionnaire? do you mean this? http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...do=form&fid=16
    Well, you did seem like a 4w3 to me based on your posts and for example, taste in music

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLI could be it. And yes, Ni is body wide botox shot state.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast