Page 126 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,040 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    I know he’s into old gay losers like you. But remember to wax or shave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayonara View Post
    Rent free.
    <3

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    <3
    Stay mad.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Sadly, paying for something doesn't always mean it has value. Ime the value comes from what we make with it.

I'm not really interested in DarkAngelFireWolf69's teachings, or yours really. I just meant to warn you, like a lot of other people, that you are embarrassing yourself here. No bad intentions. Well, I hope for you that you are at least paid for spending your time and energy on this forum fighting windmills
    Then why do you expect me to share what I learn for free?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Then why do you expect me to share what I learn for free?
    It would be desirable if you made people pay to read your posts.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    It would be desirable if you made people pay to read your posts.
    They read mine more than they read yours.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

They read mine more than they read yours.
    I am confident I would win any popularity contest, but the result would have no bearing on the truth value of your posts.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please @Lolita, stop sharing what you learn from gulenko and guard it like the precious knowledge it is. You talk about him and what you learn from him way too much, stop feeding us leeches. That means you can't attack us all about our types and say it comes from this gulenko knowledge one must pay to obtain. You treat gulenko, your daddy replacement, quite disrespectfully by doing this. Maybe he needs protection from YOU. You must choose: gulenko and the light of truth or being a bitch. If you weren't so Ti Polr maybe you might spot your hypocrisy.

Also thanks for setting an example of what "decency" is. Decency is attacking everyone and treating ppl like shit apparently.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    Please @Lolita, stop sharing what you learn from DarkAngelFireWolf69 and guard it like the precious knowledge it is. You talk about him and what you learn from him way too much, stop feeding us leeches. That means you can't attack us all about our types and say it comes from this DarkAngelFireWolf69 knowledge one must pay to obtain. You treat DarkAngelFireWolf69, your daddy replacement, quite disrespectfully by doing this. Maybe he needs protection from YOU. You must choose: DarkAngelFireWolf69 and the light of truth or being a bitch. If you weren't so Ti Polr maybe you might spot your hypocrisy.

Also thanks for setting an example of what "decency" is. Decency is attacking everyone and treating ppl like shit apparently.
    Thanks for your interest! Make sure to apply the coupon code Lolita for 5% off type diagnostic.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your interest! Make sure to apply the coupon code Lolita for 5% off type diagnostic.
    you are now a solicitor, they are people who push useless crap on ppl despite the fact that no one wants it. before you get all up in arms, gulenko doesn't present crap, but your version of gulenko is useless crap meant to feed your insecure Te HA so you can feel like you know something. you use and abuse.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who said that sharing here would have no benefits for you? I'm curious, what did you expect to get from your courses? What do you expect from this forum? That people instantly agree with you and repeat everything you say? If yes, wouldn't that be an overestimation of your persuasion capabilities? Of your authority here?

In the end it doesn't matter, you already share so much on here; I never needed you to share anything for my sake or even the sake of other forum members. I ask just this: if you sharing your so-called knowledge only gets you flak and opposition so that you have to be constantly on the defensive, is it valuable or not in this situation? Is this result satisfying to you?

Ok I'm done playing ILI for today, back at eating marshmallows and watching the simpsons
    Umm, yeah Actors do like to play roles.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are now a solicitor, they are people who push useless crap on ppl despite the fact that no one wants it. before you get all up in arms, DarkAngelFireWolf69 doesn't present crap, but your version of DarkAngelFireWolf69 is useless crap meant to feed your insecure Te HA so you can feel like you know something. you use and abuse.
    Chill out. It’s just a coupon code.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do really think that lolita's behaviour is the result of her supervisor relationship with her father who is an LSI. you see, beta absolutely hates it when people step out of the line, when they scream "look at me!" or behave like a douchebag. beta puts those people in their place, they can't stand it. now imagine poor lolita growing up 18 years with a father that constantly criticises her behaviour. how do children behave when they are confronted with that? they rebel against it, do the opposite of what their parents want out of spite. now imagine her growing up 18 years with constant arguments and quarrels and direct attacks to her vulnerable function. the result is that she has become a really insecure person that projects a confident image. everyone that even remotely criticises her is seen as a beta type because that's what she had to live with her whole life. because she adapted this contrarian behaviour against her father into her adult life, she throws around insults because she never learned any other way to interact with others. she can't allow herself to show any kind of weakness because of her childhood so she makes ridiculous claims like "actually Ti is a really strong function for me even though it's my vulnerable function!!11"

the reality is that she is just a sad and miserable person with too much time on her hand because of covid. gulenko even mentions it in his SEE desciption:

Feels enlivened and inspired when his time is taken up by matters. Otherwise, having an excess of time, may lead a sedentary, lazy lifestyle, despairing and criticizing everything.

the reality is that she would never behave like this in real life, because she would have exactly zero friends. nobody likes people that behave like her in real life. here she has some form of anonymity the she can use to delude herself into thinking how great she is, but in real life she wouldn't have the confidence to even look me in the eye when I stand in front of her.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I was playing your nanny then. There is no point reasoning with a rock, I think I've done what I could here. I wish you well, may life find the most uncanny ways to teach it's lessons to you!
    Thanks, benefactor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I do really think that lolita's behaviour is the result of her supervisor relationship with her father who is an LSI. you see, beta absolutely hates it when people step out of the line, when they scream "look at me!" or behave like a douchebag. beta puts those people in their place, they can't stand it. now imagine poor lolita growing up 18 years with a father that constantly criticises her behaviour. how do children behave when they are confronted with that? they rebel against it, do the opposite of what their parents want out of spite. now imagine her growing up 18 years with constant arguments and quarrels and direct attacks to her vulnerable function. the result is that she has become a really insecure person that projects a confident image. everyone that even remotely criticises her is seen as a beta type because that's what she had to live with her whole life. because she adapted this contrarian behaviour against her father into her adult life, she throws around insults because she never learned any other way to interact with others. she can't allow herself to show any kind of weakness because of her childhood so she makes ridiculous claims like "actually Ti is a really strong function for me even though it's my vulnerable function!!11"

the reality is that she is just a sad and miserable person with too much time on her hand because of covid. gulenko even mentions it in his SEE desciption:

Feels enlivened and inspired when his time is taken up by matters. Otherwise, having an excess of time, may lead a sedentary, lazy lifestyle, despairing and criticizing everything.

the reality is that she would never behave like this in real life, because she would have exactly zero friends. nobody likes people that behave like her in real life. here she has some form of anonymity the she can use to delude herself into thinking how great she is, but in real life she wouldn't have the confidence to even look me in the eye when I stand in front of her.
    That’s a really good theory for someone with Ne PoLR. Nice usage of Fe clout chasing, too. When are you going to actually put money where your mouth is instead of leeching off G?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This place is shit. Thanks, I hate it.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely not a cult.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I've made myself feel quite sad. I know the forum will rise from the ashes of this low point though. but still everything is wrong.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes I've made myself feel quite sad. I know the forum will rise from the ashes of this low point though. but still everything is wrong.
    Just use your mental "IGNORE" button, and realize that both participants are having fun and we don't have to join in.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's time for a melodramatic xena scene
    as an EIE I can reflect on how I am all the characters

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That’s a really good theory for someone with Ne PoLR. Nice usage of Fe clout chasing, too. When are you going to actually put money where your mouth is instead of leeching off G?
    the funny thing is that I donated money to him in the past to support his research and I plan to donate more in the future, I just don't care to share that everywhere. he's aware that we have the same type, we had long skype conversations. in his book he mentions that typing someone is a really serious thing and should not be done lightly and here you are insulting others because of their type, surely the opposite of what he's trying to achieve.

Томас, ты хорошо понимешь гуманитарную соционику, видимо, благодаря тождественному типу. Что касается Анны, то ты прав: лишь очень немногие N-подтипы выдерживают креативную среду и креативные теории. Правда, есть и исключения. Например, если N-человек подключается к системе в самом начале или воспитывался в креативной семье. Также когда он выступает в роли доводчика после креативного.

ah whatever, you will be gone once you get bored because nobody will give you any attention soon.

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 359
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's time for a melodramatic xena scene
    as an EIE I can reflect on how I am all the characters
    Oh shit Xena was real after all. I thought this show was just a product of my childhood fever dreams.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like absolutely everything except typing of forum members is occuring on the typing of forum members thread.

I'll kick it off again with some controversial typings. Hold up your knickers, this is gonna be crazy:

LEMURIANLO: EIE
    EIE: EIE
    ALIVE: LII
    ONE: ILI
    ADAM STRANGE: LIE
    LOLITA: SEE
    SUSPIRIA: EIE
    ASD: EII
    SAYONARA: ILI

Hope you guys don't find my battle typings too contradictory to your own but it is what it is fellas.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EIE View Post
    You sir are king. Gracing us with your Majesty.
    Oh, it is mere noblesse oblige. I serve the will of the people.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I'm thinking about how between gulenko and Lolita and a new batch of forum members I could successfully be whoring for so much more attention than I have been and you all should be so grateful about my current moderately low level of obnoxiousness. You're welcome

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone take a stab at mine?

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

None of you people can actually guess a type for me that isn’t a meme type

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    None of you people can actually guess a type for me that isn’t a meme type
    I would actually think EIE for you.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    I feel like absolutely everything except typing of forum members is occuring on the typing of forum members thread.

I'll kick it off again with some controversial typings. Hold up your knickers, this is gonna be crazy:

LEMURIANLO: EIE
    EIE: EIE
    ALIVE: LII
    ONE: ILI
    ADAM STRANGE: LIE
    LOLITA: SEE
    SUSPIRIA: EIE
    ASD: EII
    SAYONARA: ILI

Hope you guys don't find my battle typings too contradictory to your own but it is what it is fellas.
    My foundation is shaken. I will swallow poison and die on brutalized satin sheets. It's the only cure for the cognitive dissonance that I suffer now ;(

And the one who will bear the guilt will be none other than YOU
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    I would actually think EIE for you.

On what basis? And don't say "vibes" because that's not reasoning.

I am actually curious to know why people think EIE for me.

In all honesty, I'm not really that creative, emotional or exciting just because I use the best gifs.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post

On what basis? And don't say "vibes" because that's not reasoning.

I am actually curious to know why people think EIE for me.

In all honesty, I'm not really that creative, emotional or exciting just because I use the best gifs.
    I'm not battletyping or willing to die over this typing of you (just wanted to save you 120 USD while memeing) but from what I've noticed, your posts here seem to be for maximum impact. I'd note not really for the jugular or to disarm people, more merry and for emotional impact. Sparkling and effervescent, which isn't Fi or SLE. That leaves ESE and EIE. I would have to say you're an Se valuer due to the directness, Beta due to the values, etc. This is just my take though, and I don't seek to impose anything.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one thing I noticed about the chat is that extroverted types seem to prefer bold and colourful fonts, while introverts (especially when logical) are more inclined to not care about it, or they have a neutral and black font. the reason could be that extroverts want their messages to be noticed. DEAD is rather unresponsive a lot of the time, doesn't immediatly reply, but that's just a limited observation since we didn't have all that much contact. I would say that I can rule out EIE, he just doesn't bring all that much excitment to the chat, doesn't write 10 messages in a row etc. on the other hand he does appear like an extrovert to me from the way he carries himself. I suspect that he could be a normalising or harmonising subtype (accentuated introverted functions), making it difficult for him to really find a type that fits.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is xSI at all plausible for me?

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Exclamation

I'm not battletyping or willing to die over this typing of you (just wanted to save you 120 USD while memeing) but from what I've noticed, your posts here seem to be for maximum impact. I'd note not really for the jugular or to disarm people, more merry and for emotional impact. Sparkling and effervescent, which isn't Fi or SLE. That leaves ESE and EIE. I would have to say you're an Se valuer due to the directness, Beta due to the values, etc. This is just my take though, and I don't seek to impose anything.
    Fair enough but I don't think that I really care that much about emotional impact. I don't type things for emotional impact, nor think that I am genuinely an overly merry person in real life. Sometimes I admit that I do things for a reaction, but it's not like I'm the drama queen of the universe. And I think that values in general are quite vague. Pretty clique and stereotypical. They also confuse a lot of people because of how they overlap, and how the types are categorised. I definitely do not have creative Ni, based on what I know of it either. And I know you don't want to cram it down my throat and I appreciate it, but I'm also going to add my two cents on top of what you've said here.

one thing I noticed about the chat is that extroverted types seem to prefer bold and colourful fonts, while introverts (especially when logical) are more inclined to not care about it, or they have a neutral and black font. the reason could be that extroverts want their messages to be noticed. DEAD is rather unresponsive a lot of the time, doesn't immediatly reply, but that's just a limited observation since we didn't have all that much contact. I would say that I can rule out EIE, he just doesn't bring all that much excitment to the chat, doesn't write 10 messages in a row etc. on the other hand he does appear like an extrovert to me from the way he carries himself. I suspect that he could be a normalising or harmonising subtype (accentuated introverted functions), making it difficult for him to really find a type that fits.
    Yeah, I'm really not that exciting in general. I get tired of emotional, high energy atmopsheres quickly in general. I need to be drunk or be in the real mood to be in one, which isn't enough of the time. I would say that all in all, I can do it if I have to. But it's not a constant for me. I'm not a positive, or overly merry person in general. I just like to keep more to myself but I'll give you a peace of my mind if I have to. I'll sort you out.

I just also think that Gulenko's DCNH system unnescesarily overcomplicates some things for the sake of $120. You are either an EIE, SEE, LSI, LII whatever but you are that type solely. Yes, you can be LII and prefer to use Ti, but I think that the notion of being, say an LII with accentuated Fi defeats the purpose of the original system (A). Fi is your role. It plays the part it has to in your psyche. Nothing more, nothing less. In my opinion, it doesn't make sense. It's just trying to squeeze things to make them seem "right" so that the money seems worth it, when in some cases it really isn't.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And yet you didn't type him after this astro level reading. He may not "bring excitement to the chat" but that doesn't change that I've interacted with him and I think he's bursting with Fe. He really does post 10+ messages in chats and constantly burst with emotion (different than from being emotional), if you think that rules out Fe ego then I've no idea what to tell you.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And yet you didn't type him after this astro level reading. He may not "bring excitement to the chat" but that doesn't change that I've interacted with him and I think he's bursting with Fe. He really does post 10+ messages in chats and constantly burst with emotion (different than from being emotional), if you think that rules out Fe ego then I've no idea what to tell you.

I mean maybe he does, but like I said I haven't had a lot of interactions with him in chat. I only noticed that he very often says hi. I completely ignore chat unless I choose to write stuff (I generally "blank out" anything that is not important for me at a given moment including messages, profiles etc.), and I try to only voice typings when I've reached a certain level of certainty. right now I'm unsure about his type so I will refrain. just wanted to give my two cents since he seems to look for some answers.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone still think ESE for me?

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    Anyone still think ESE for me?
    No. If you were ESE, you wouldnt be here.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    No. If you were ESE, you wouldnt be here.
    Lol