Page 134 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,360 of 7953

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

I'm against it because many times a person who was molested/abused/whatever are acting out that way because they were also molested/abused/whatever themselves and if you kill them you also kill the innocent person in them that was hurt. And abusers can be very good at 'grooming' others and making the victim feel like it's normal and okay when it obviously is just hurtful and sick and fucked up etc.

But that doesn't explain abusers who never were abused- the gene for abuse is often 'redirected' into something more professional and beneficial. Actually I think this can be a positive thing of Te. Freud once theorized most surgeons had fucked up sadistic urges- but by becoming surgeons they could 'transform' it into something more constructive. But a lot of Te thing becomes from if your own parents value it I think- or you are encouraged to go for it. My own parents didn't value Te themselves so it was hard for them to show me the positive things of it a lot.
    Correct, you understand what I do. You will be abusing a child, even if they abused a child, because they still are emotionally a child, never having gotten what needs from others, and they are acting from their emotional place of being stunted, child. That’s why it is wrong, and it also with future life, just will pass on. Best to heal, best to try reach and if it’s so sinister death is only way for the life, retort to it as end of mean.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is good to see someone else understanding Ni-Fe.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's nice you lovely IEI but I only care about what's mine and my daughter is MINE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are millions of children in adult bodies, at an emotional level, suffering from how the mental health industry brands people and supresses needs, teaches you just to “deal with it” and cope with loss, and never giving what actually is needed. And then people wonder why therapy often is a lifelong endeavor.

Dragons:

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of these future lives and water towers of the amusement park We are enjoying on the life ride through eon after dizzy spin of the candle stick to cast light on space churning and bubbling with new outliers and powers of the mathematical emblems to overcome the apocalypse and be mighty or interstellar with phosphorescent magnitudes is 1 epic tale for the sagas of destiny to unconquerable totems!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    That's nice you lovely IEI but I only care about what's mine and my daughter is MINE
    We all impact one another. The money you get to raise your own child, what is “yours” comes from other people that help you to grow what is your own.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Therefore, those people are also “yours” on a way( they are giving to you, to raise what is you, and you give to them. You both give one another energy and time, time is ultimate energy form.. You both are each other’s energy and interact to bring more energy.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Without others, you would not be able have what is yours. And you would not even be here, to have what is the own, of you. But, our own selves are important as well and what is ours in immediacy is paramount and we do give the most energy there, so naturally we feel most attracted, most attached.

Dragons:

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Therefore, those people are also “yours” on a way( they are giving to you, to raise what is you, and you give to them. You both give one another energy and time, time is ultimate energy form.. You both are each other’s energy and interact to bring more energy.
    Time is a globe of unraveling shifting and seismic distortions of a span whacking the clown's nose for pictures to pixelate with flair and effect for seeing understanding and groundbreaking masterpiece vision identifying the construct staging every fiber and paper or gland and chemical in the whole garden hose of twisting and turning beyond each plateau.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once you marry yourself to what fully is yours— your own self, what is around you, and that which governs movement for the governing well, of what is yours; other people’s energy given to you (money is really measuring the time and amount of energy one put in), you will be an evolved human being.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marrying acceptance of all that is yours, shortcoming, what is in and out of self that is self and that is not self, but still affects self.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once you marry yourself to what fully is yours— your own self, what is around you, and that which governs movement for the governing well, of what is yours; other people’s energy given to you (money is really measuring the time and amount of energy one put in), you will be an evolved human being.
    Evolution in the highest divine mind seeks the annihilation of all things physical, to evaporate and erode what is so corrupt and damaging, and replace it with a shining utopia!!
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maybe you should try to communicate this to your dad so you guys can have more meaningful conversations rather that screaming matches.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The more evolved humans there are, by the way, the less abuse there will be in the world, also meaning lesser chance your daughter will by others be abused, and that she will marry abuser who can abuser her children; your grandchildren.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Maybe you should try to communicate this to your dad so you guys can have more meaningful conversations rather that screaming matches.
    I’ve tried... He stalks my Quora regularly as well and he has not gleaned single thing. His poor PolR Ni.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The age types come first in Quadra.. By ensuring the whole is secure, you can ensure that individuals grow healthfully, thus attain peace, as delta Quadra yearns.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And alpha tries unite you so you can work force and change with beta, gamma does what needs for peace to ensure and delta keeps peace

Dragons:

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question

@Tim

So I agree with all your typings except I would put DEAD as a SLE & Joy as a LSE.

Anyway I don't understand what this compulsive need for the community to place DEAD as SEE, I don't see enough good logic or evidence of it personally. He often complains about not getting along too well with his LIE dad. Activity partners aren't really like that- they are a much more positive relationship than most people give them credit for.
    Yeah, I think that my Dad and I would be much more energized if we were actual activity partners. I think that I would agree with him more, and we would be on the same wavelength as each other. I wouldn't be wanting to argue with him so much, and show him where he's gone wrong and couteract his logic with a much better argument. And after a while, when he goes into "fi ethical mode" his Fi just gets boring and too preachy and like it doesn't give a crap about actual facts and logic. He doesn't think about grey areas when it comes things, it's all very black and white. And I don't care much for ethics myself. I want to know the actual, clear reasoning behind things not just "I'm not supporting Pepsi because they use aborted babies in their drinks." Where does it say that in the ingredients? What are the ingredients? How are the aborted babies put in the Pepsi? Does this flavoruring have different names? How many countries are they doing this in?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I typed DEAD as an SEE because he doesn't care about emotions, emotional expression, and not disturbing the emotional atmosphere. SLE are Fe mobilizing. Also, DEAD valued pragmatism and productivity. Meanwhile, SLE could be pragmatic but they often downplay it due to being Te demonstrative. Similarly, I've seen a lot of SEE mistyping themselves as SLE because most self-identified MBTI ESTP are in fact SEE. Something ain't consistent in the Socionics model. If an SLE is not concerned about the emotional atmosphere but valued being competent and practical, then they are most likely mistyped. For example, Kiana once typed herself as SLE before realizing that she is SEE.

Anyways, I'm gonna see what type DEAD is in voice chat in the Transcendence Discord server.
    I think that my Dad drilled a lot of Gamma values and Te into me and my brother at a young age. It doesn't mean that I'm comfortable with Fi/Te, or really adept at using it. I got a lot of lectures about being practical, and using my brain despite actually doing things and getting them done. I have noticed considerable differences between how my Dad and myself act and think, and how we process information. I think I come across as a bit of a "bitch" and hide my Fe a bit because of how I was brought up. I was taught to value productivity, and not waste time.

Kiana went crazy though after being typed SEE. Do you think that maybe (not saying this is the case of course) that she was stressed going from Ti creative to Ti PoLR in the system and that she was actually Fi PoLR, and when she tried to be Fi, she flew off the reals? I guess that could happen in some circumstances when people have such a massive type jump. Or again, she could just be a bitch and was good at hiding it.

Fair enough, I'm going to do some things before I login to Discord, then we can talk later if we're both around.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Kiana went crazy though after being typed SEE. Do you think that maybe (not saying this is the case of course) that she was stressed going from Ti creative to Ti PoLR in the system and that she was actually Fi PoLR, and when she tried to be Fi, she flew off the reals? I guess that could happen in some circumstances when people have such a massive type jump. Or again, she could just be a bitch and was good at hiding it.
    To be fair Kiana was always like that. She just changed what it was she was gatekeeping and defending. Prior to switching to SEE she would gatekeep the fuck out of Beta quadra and then when she switched types she kept that attitude but directed it towards being a "loyal follower" to Gulenko and seemingly hating EIEs lol. Same attitude just directed at something else.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenTiger666 View Post
    To be fair Kiana was always like that. She just changed what it was she was gatekeeping and defending. Prior to switching to SEE she would gatekeep the fuck out of Beta quadra and then when she switched types she kept that attitude but directed it towards being a "loyal follower" to Gulenko and seemingly hating EIEs lol. Same attitude just directed at something else.

Okay, fair enough. I hadn't really observed her that much but from a quick glance that's what it seemed like. I don't understand stuff like that, the whole loyalty thing, then switching loyalties and changing mindsets. It seems really inconsistent in general. Loyalty seems extreme as well, to a point in a lot of cases.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Okay, fair enough. I hadn't really observed her that much but from a quick glance that's what it seemed like. I don't understand stuff like that, the whole loyalty thing, then switching loyalties and changing mindsets. It seems really inconsistent in general. Loyalty seems extreme as well, to a point in a lot of cases.
    She did have an extreme kind of devoted cult follower attitude towards "G" yeah. Being loyal to someone like that with no benefit to me is something I really don't get. (Well, I can understand why people do it but it seems pointless if you really don't get anything from it). She seemed the type to need an authority figure to follow lol.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    yea she typed @sbbds as an EIE masquerading as SLE
    Didn't she just type everyone she didn't like as EIE?

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was away all day today, and was researching things for major endeavor of my embarking, but also, imagine if your child or daughter/son were the one to become the abuser.. Would you want them undergo a penalty of death? Will pressure that Fi.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All those abusers are daughters and sons of people, most of who abused them their own selves (whether consciously or unconsciously), but say your daughter/son marries an abuser and enables the abuse and is a complicit... They have as much culpability, especially if they are aware, even despite manipulation. Or say your daughter/son develops a serious mental illness that skipped generations, and environmental triggers activate it in them, and it results in behavior that are harmful for the child, and violence results unto them, the children... Do they deserve the death penalty over treatment? (I already know answer, but it is for you to think about.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And would you like be faced with death penalty if an illness ever bestow you upon, such as psychosis or Alzheimer's, or traumatic brain injury that violently alters your personality to polar opposite, and you did something vile amidst that.. Would you want be dead? And do not think from the current you, think of how you would be in that scenario, and how morals put aside, and guilt.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is situations as these where Fi will fail, and act from its own, and this is where Fe is belonging in society. The Fe will look out, and there Fi looks in. But combined with Ni, it looks in and then out, and so the view is more fair in terms of situation as these.

Dragons:

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm against it because many times a person who was molested/abused/whatever are acting out that way because they were also molested/abused/whatever themselves and if you kill them you also kill the innocent person in them that was hurt. And abusers can be very good at 'grooming' others and making the victim feel like it's normal and okay when it obviously is just hurtful and sick and fucked up etc.
    Yeah same. There's also the issue of who even has the right to decide when someone "deserves" death. I'm fine with lethal force in the heat of the moment if it's in self-defense/protection of someone else, but once the situation is over/diffused I feel there's no longer any real need to kill someone. Not to mention I'd rather the state not have the authority to execute people
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the death penalty being present, is indicative of a Fi society. (Ones who are not having such, more likely have Fe consensus).

Dragons:

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenTiger666 View Post
    I wonder where the EIE hate comes from. Every EIE I've known has been really sweet
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the hate comes from EIE being the most expressive type there is, because of the Fe and Se, and such matter is in society, disparaged. Especially in that of male.

Dragons:

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the death penalty being present, is indicative of a Fi society. (Ones who are not having such, more likely have Fe consensus).
    Could you expand on this a little? I'm not sure why that's necessarily indicative of society being Fi. I agree that American society is generally Fi, but I'm just not sure why the death penalty would be indicative of that
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because of our feelings and thoughts, the flower scent will be more beautiful or will wilt. The truth that we can heal, we must learn again. Medicine is in our hearts and also in the heart of animal that we call the universe. - tesla
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah @AWellArmedCat I think more often than not it's a way to be smugly sadistic with others but in a faux-righteous way where the sadism of it gets hidden behind the notion of justice.

I've experienced those type of people try to totally make up crap that didn't happen just so they then would have the authority to punish people. They would say people exposed their penises in public when they never did. I think it would be really gross and creepy if it happened and deserving of some type of punishment - but it just did not. It was just really a way to be sadistic and get away with it. And sexuality stuff can be a good scapegoat for that kind of thing. They would often target really shy and sensitive people who might totally make up something just so to appeal to authority or tell them what they wanted to hear to punish them. Or the gay community in general, since there's already the stigma that we're just sick perverts deserving of every cruelty that happens.

Wasn't so much about "justice" or "Morals" like they claimed, that was a huge veneer.

But I mean that doesn't mean I'm against a family person shooting a pedophile if they caught him in the act. Even though rationally he was probably abused himself and gaslighted to think it was okay - you of course aren't going to think rationally in that movement and will just care about protecting your child. That is to be expected and I understand the outrage of that. I just loathe unhealthy Te authority people or something lol.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    Could you expand on this a little? I'm not sure why that's necessarily indicative of society being Fi. I agree that American society is generally Fi, but I'm just not sure why the death penalty would be indicative of that
    It would be basing on how the person feels and how the situation measures in a distance to their own self in contrast to their own emotional state and values. Fe is about uniting and paying attention to the atmosphere and what is outside of self.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah @AWellArmedCat I think more often than not it's a way to be smugly sadistic with others but in a faux-righteous way where the sadism of it gets hidden behind the notion of justice.

I've experienced those type of people try to totally make up crap that didn't happen just so they then would have the authority to punish people. They would say people exposed their penises in public when they never did. I think it would be really gross and creepy if it happened and deserving of some type of punishment - but it just did not. It was just really a way to be sadistic and get away with it. And sexuality stuff can be a good scapegoat for that kind of thing. They would often target really shy and sensitive people who might totally make up something just so to appeal to authority or tell them what they wanted to hear to punish them. Or the gay community in general, since there's already the stigma that we're just sick perverts deserving of every cruelty that happens.

Wasn't so much about "justice" or "Morals" like they claimed, that was a huge veneer.

But I mean that doesn't mean I'm against a family person shooting a pedophile if they caught him in the act. Even though rationally he was probably abused themselves- you of course aren't going to think rationally in that movement and will just care about protecting your child. That is to be expected and I understand the outrage of that. I just loathe unhealthy Te authority people or something lol.
    That would be an act out of the moment and emotional overwhelm, so it is more understandable. Fight or flight.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well... that thing is not very forgivable to people so even if they do hear about it later down the road- they might not be calm about it and it's probably not fair to expect them to. Especially if it was more of a stranger/less well-known person and a not a family member they would be more likely to do it. Probably even a family member maybe depending on how close they were. Most abuse happens with people close to you, though. Or a person that is supposed to be trustworthy and moral but abuses their authority like a priest or counselor/teacher.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correct... It is less forgivable, because it is deliberate, but of course, in a vast majority of cases, the sexual perpetrator does have their own history, which makes them a victim... And 9/10 times they probably never would have not been given what they needed to process their sexual abuse (bit most of us victims who have been sexually abused still do not go around abusing others sexually, so they probably also have genetic predisposition and impulse control issue or something). But it still is not excusable, of course. Especially when they know to sneak it, and it is more calculated.. It's just best we try heal society to lessen such prevalence..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You never really hear of a healthy person hurting someone else.. So.. Trying to make healthy of society to promote health in others is the answer to this all. Others just look around to point fingers, when most times it is a cycle of generation, and if not, an illness. The real solution needs to be resolving these matters, more than does the blaming. People are so caught in wanting punish, they cannot even avert on preventing this happening. And all the political and media bullshit ties people further up, when they can out forth their energy into making closer to heaven on Earth.

Dragons:

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BandD and @Braingel I agreed that most of Western society valued Te, and they are the most Te in this time and age. Globalized homogenized (Globohomo) society seem to be more Gamma or Delta, and they look down on the Beta elements (i.e. Russia, the Deep South, Boer Afrikaners in South Africa, Old India) and want to convert them into other quadra besides Beta.

This guy (Rudyard Lynch / Whatifalthist) seem to be an ILI-Ni to me but he could be LSi-Ti. He valued Ni but he also seem to be good at providing facts and datas, which indicate Te creative. Apparently, Kiana likes insight from this guy back when I linked her Whatifalthist's sources so there might be a duality here. While I reckon that he is Te valuing, he does criticized Te society.

Starting in 22:17, Rudyard mentioned something about why people would rather live in the zombie apocalypse than in our society. He mentioned that humans today are less free than a peasant in medieval times. According to him, society have been more Te valuing because of industrialization and then World War II was won by experts which give credence to a Te system. Industrialization is very Te friendly. Our society was ran by experts and thus it only sees as just efficient cogs in the machine. That is perhaps why society love Te so much to answer y'all questions.

However, he also mentioned in his other videos and livestream that automation might end the Te dominance in society, and because he is Gamma, he would hate it since according to him, without working, people would start drama and thus Fe would be valued again. Perhaps, Fe would start dominating society again once we reach an era of automation. Another videos, I remember he said that we are in the era of good times that create Si valuers (that are beginning to decline) but that wouldn't last long and once war is started and chaos ensues (i.e. due to climate change), people would suddenly start valuing Se to survive. Maybe, in later generations, we would heading toward a society similar to the pre-industrialized past where Beta are once valued again as honorable protectors of nations and tribes. Maybe not. I don't know what the future would ensues.
    Last edited by Tim; 07-20-2021 at 02:17 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks @Tim that gives a good thinking type perspective.

God I hate Te so much lolololol.