Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: IEI-LSI activity relations (INFp and ISTj)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zillah View Post

Sensory subtype is not as duty ridden as logical subtype. I'm only reliable about things I want to be.
    Ditto

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blood moon View Post
    My bf is LSI. He's the only guy I ever made the first move on, and also the only guy who rejected me, bc I hadn't completely broken up with my ex yet. I sort of wanted to drunkenly hook up and see where it went, he firmly said let's wait bc I might really like you and I want to be certain that you feel that way too. I respect him so much for that.

It's been more than a year now, we have a great relationship and I'm the happiest I've ever been with him. I think you have to consider, though, that it's not a "first love" scenario for either one of us. If I had met him a couple years ago, or even in college, we wouldn't be as solid bc back then his priority was getting fucked up with his guy friends and I would have been rather lower down on his list of priorities. On my side I would have been really insecure and jealous probably. We happened to meet at a time when he realized that he should maybe slow down his lifestyle, and I realized that I want someone clear-headed and dependable, instead of heady romance. Not that we don't have any heady romance, though.

Hope this helps. We're not that bad, once someone else has broken our heart already.
    wtf. You're YellowHat lol

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    HOW TO BOND WITH AN LSI:

1. Cry infront of them, they like emotions.

2. If he tells you to stop or can't stand you crying, he's LSE.

3. If he ignores you while you cry, he's SLI.
    my turn:
    1. if you talk about a movie like Der Vorleser and 'ethical issues' like guilt, breaches in an interpersonal connection and stuff and the guy doesn't get it on a purely conceptual level, he's LIE or LSE. And if, as the discussion unreels, you happen to trigger something they personally feel, such as the fear of getting old or something, and the guy is touched, LIE confirm.
    2. If you talk about the most tragic stuff possible, but you laugh, regardless of the intellectual content, and the guy mirrors your emotions instinctively, he's LSI.
    3. If you're not talking the the guy at all, he's SLI.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raisonpure View Post
    Illogical maybe, but congruent with Beta's erotic spirit. I'll highlight the parts that were true of my explosive ENFj friend:

Beta quadras - portrayers. Motto: To suffer and to conquer.

(Types: Teacher, inspector, leader, lyric poetries)

Characteristic tendency towards tests of the strength of feelings . Distrustfulness causes a tendency towards durable relations with jealous- proprietary moods. Deep and strong, frequently dramatic experiences coupled with deficiencies of trust contribute to frequent quarrels, which are resolved by reconciliations. This unstable emotional background is full of contradictions. Equilibrium is reached via suppression and subordination of partners. (had to pour cold water on him pretty often) Eroticly - an overall attitude of seriousness and fervency. In this case one partner frequently behaves in a way which is contrary to the other partener. Hence the contrast of behavior and the unexpected emotional effects. Erotic stimuli includes behaviors with violent and defensive tendencies.

And that was only over the internet...
    how poetic

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234