Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to find/recognize an SEI-ISFp?

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's cute yes, but no. It's too formulaic, although that girl's hat is pretty cute I gotta say.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    I would marry any girl who did that right then and there on the spot, no joke.
    Bitch she's mine.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Na you're a shit cunt. Sheila'd be mine.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    Na you're a shit cunt. Sheila'd be mine.
    nah dude i'm a guy.

anyway, I agree with vero and mr. Ni.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    That's cute yes, but no. It's too formulaic, although that girl's hat is pretty cute I gotta say.
    You say that with the tone of someone who's tried it and failed hahaha
    Shutup.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vero View Post
    Here's something I've noticed about my interactions with ISFps, which I think other people have mentioned but I'm going to elaborate on from my perspective.

Most of the ISFps I've known are searching for things that will make them comfortable and happy but are hesitant to step outside their comfort zone in order to achieve that. As an example, a few of my ISFp friends hit walls in their hunt for a satisfying career because they were unwilling to risk their current financial situation in order to pursue something they really wanted. Big tasks like that seemed overly complex and they worried about how things might go wrong.

They tend to appreciate my can do attitude and my ability to break down what seems like an overwhelming task/problem into a series of individual goals. Encouragement, support, excitement and enthusiasm over the apparently difficult bleeds into the ISFps I've known. ENTps are aware of the consequences of action, but their focus is on charging forward with a reasonable understanding of consequence because they know they can adapt if a problem arises. This confidence and support really seems to encourage ISFps to do the things they recognize as wants/needs but are concerned about achieving.

Additionally, in my experience I tend to be good at weaseling out what it is that ISFps want or want to do. This is a useful tool because most ISFps don't seem to want to inconvenience you. They seem to assess something as being desirable or enjoyable, but problematic to accomplish so they don't voice it lest they come across as demanding. It's not that they're difficult to please, all the ISFps I've known are really easy-going and up for pretty much anything. However, you sometimes have to finagle what they really want out of them. That said, when you become really comfortable and close to an ISFp they seem to recognize that you enjoy the challenge and you enjoy being a sounding board so they'll start being more open about their ideas and thoughts.
    10/10! Seriously.

Default How to spot an SEI ISFp?

I'm an ENTp and just got out of a disaster relationship with an INFj. Tried to ignore what I knew for the longest time about intertype relations and tried to make it work, and the underlying issues prevailed and manifested themselves in different ways week by week. But yeah.... ISFp is my relationship ideal now so I'd like to know how to spot one when I see them. I know I could look it up, I just thought someone here might have some experience or might be one themselves.

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish there were more threads like this. I've always wanted to make one for ESEs but then felt self-conscious. Also, I was worried I'd typecast all ESEs in my head and then I'd just continue to limit my potential date partners trying to find a pure ESE. Anyway, no ideas for your SEI search, sorry .
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ClownsandEntropy View Post
    I wish there were more threads like this. I've always wanted to make one for ESEs but then felt self-conscious. Also, I was worried I'd typecast all ESEs in my head and then I'd just continue to limit my potential date partners trying to find a pure ESE. Anyway, no ideas for your SEI search, sorry .
    This is a very valid concern!!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that was fast. sorry to hear

honestly most of what i can think of SEI's sounds like a bad strati description... quieter, kind of sedated but can be pretty social, may seem childish or naive, may initially seem calm/stern but will compulsively laugh and smile, similar to SLI's but smiles have more different variances (SLI's always smile the same smile), kind of jokey, possibly irresponsible, female ones will usually have some stereotypical feminine qualities but also "grounded" (not as aristocratic as beta NF), may dress pretty well or have artsy style, may have creative interests, blah blah. alpha sense of humor.

I notice the strong Si, it feels like a distinct and heavy physical presence to me (not weight related), but dunno if that helps you.

look for IP temperament and then the SFness. lolol. it will get easier w/ time.

this might be an SEI:

oh and the ones i know are NOT stupid!!! dunno how commonplace that stereotype is but I know when I read the description I hadn't met many and then after meeting them I was like "dang, these people be kinda insightful, actually."
    Last edited by lemontrees; 01-24-2015 at 08:31 PM.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, as cliche as this sounds... the first night when we met in a group of friends my now-husband kept teasing me and jokingly convincing me to eat sweets...
    Basically don't look for a "type", chances are that if you meet smn you get along with who doesn't get offended by your sense of humour, but playfully banters away with you and is not your identical - this person might be SEI.
    Oh, and I agree with what @lemontrees wrote, so-called "type" does not constitute the level of intelligence, that stereotype is just offensive.
    Just let things unfold naturally. I know five people currently who are SEI - and they are very different people with some similarities, that's all...
    Good luck, hope that you'll meet smn you feel happy with (SEI or not, but smn who accepts you and vice versa )

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    Well, as cliche as this sounds... the first night when we met in a group of friends my now-husband kept teasing me and jokingly convincing me to eat sweets...
    Basically don't look for a "type", chances are that if you meet smn you get along with who doesn't get offended by your sense of humour, but playfully banters away with you and is not your identical - this person might be SEI.
    Oh, and I agree with what @lemontrees wrote, so-called "type" does not constitute the level of intelligence, that stereotype is just offensive.
    Just let things unfold naturally. I know five people currently who are SEI - and they are very different people with some similarities, that's all...
    Good luck, hope that you'll meet smn you feel happy with (SEI or not, but smn who accepts you and vice versa )
    I fully agree with everything you wrote here (and lemontrees' statement, even though she sometimes violates her own rule ). I also want to point out that the bolded statement applies to any dual pair.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    I also want to point out that the bolded statement applies to any dual pair.
    Well, in general yes. Although it's hard for me to imagine what i.e is Se-PoLR humour supposed to be like and who and how could get offended by it?
    I'd say for Fe and Fi PoLRs finding smn who doesn't frown when they make a joke might be more noticeably a breath of fresh air than for other types. Just saying.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    Well, in general yes. Although it's hard for me to imagine what i.e is Se-PoLR humour supposed to be like and who and how could get offended by it?
    I'd say for Fe and Fi PoLRs finding smn who doesn't frown when they make a joke might be more noticeably a breath of fresh air than for other types. Just saying.
    that's true, I hear you...

I guess i meant like people dont feel much pressure on the POLR from duals. Another thing i'd like to add, and maybe you can confirm whether i'm right about this or not, is that duals can argue and disagree about things, it's just that in spite of the argument, reconciliation is relatively easy and the fights dont make you hate each other. If anything the mind broadens, understanding (of life, etc) deepens, and appreciation of the person grows.

A relationship without fights and arguments may as well be conflictor, because you never get close enough to have them.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    that's true, I hear you...

I guess i meant like people dont feel much pressure on the POLR from duals. Another thing i'd like to add, and maybe you can confirm whether i'm right about this or not, is that duals can argue and disagree about things, it's just that in spite of the argument, reconciliation is relatively easy and the fights dont make you hate each other. If anything the mind broadens, understanding (of life, etc) deepens, and appreciation of the person grows.
    No, you don't feel much pressure on PoLR. You're free to be "you" warts and all. Arguments are short-lived and usually are more of a discussion than a full-blown argument. If it gets heated then usually both parties want to reconcile fairly quickly. Arguments/discussions are aiming to improve things, to reach a mutual understanding and move forward, so basically I agree with what you wrote.

A relationship without fights and arguments may as well be conflictor, because you never get close enough to have them.
    erm, Idk, I wouldn't call it a relationship if the distance is so big between people. I know 2 ESI females who are in a wider circle of my friends and we instinctively keep our distance, we don't fight cause we just don't have a chance. But they do rub me the wrong way even though both are good people.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

From a distance, SEIs look chill and friendly but somewhat "in-their-own-shell", attentive and responsive to other people. They either seem normal/witty/dynamic (the Fe subtype) or intelligent/sensual/considerate and somewhat laggish (the Si subtype).

Enjoy: verbal play and exchanges that show off intelligence and wit; "cultured" discussions (movies/games/books); prickly verbal retorts and teasing jokes that make fun of someone in a good-natured way; conversation, explanations, and talking in general (talkiveness is in general a trait of Alpha types that separates from from Beta types that tend to be more action oriented, and so many SEIs have the 'gift of the gab').

Turn offs: simple, laconic, straightforward answers; too much "reality" and "factualness" in conversation; physical directness and "calling things their names"; lack of what they would perceive as wit, absence of social/cultural 'swag' with a person (SEIs get "suggested"through Ne; Te and Se repel them).

SEI-Fes quickly adapt to others and are very dynamic in conversation, even unpredictable. They brighten up any interaction by making random statements and playful teasing quips and jokes that poke fun at someone else. Dip into imaginative storytelling (Si is introverted perception after all). Make things light and playful. Enjoy light verbal discussions and arguing, where their conversation partner always has something witty or intelligent to retort.

SEI-Sis are "smooth flowing", laid-back, even suave in conversation. Seem supportive, considerate, and attentive to whomever they are talking to; they as if "envelop" the other person with their attention, consideration, and care. Prove to be very demanding later on. Don't adapt to other people all that well, and are more contentious than SEI-Fes. Do much more "teasing" and poking fun at the weak spots of others as if challenging them "prove me that you're better/more capable than this". It's not apparent right away, but SEI-Sis are actually strongly expressed "strategists" by Renin and tend to know exactly how they want things to be.

In retelling events, SEIs may change the factual flow of events (Te PoLR) yet their stories contain sufficient details to seem more down-to-earth and realistic than those of Ni-egos. They may add details of their own - this is because Si, their base function, is a subjective, introverted element that doesn't quite perceive reality "as is" but shapes it according to SEI's subjective inner world. Due to this, SEIs who have a talent for writing and literature, and show creative aptitude above average, get easily mistaken for Ni types.

Most common mis-types for SEIs (on this forum at least) have been IEI and EIE, since very few people are able to tell apart Si and Ni, and many younger SEIs (teens, 20s) don't exhibit the 'caretaking' trait, and seem much more free-spirited, active, socially and culturally informed, which is stereotypically attributed to Beta types.

Jeff Montalvo (Seven Lions) - SEI-Si e9
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVamwuEejDw

Rocco Castoro - SEI 9w8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSyFX3ny8uQ

Mike Falzone - SEI-Si so/sx 9w8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h00oFNTqLMI

Harmony Korine - SEI-Si so/sp (6?)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE4TUodBMHE

Eli Manning - SEI-Si 6w5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qccOpHRGFo

Jeff Hancock - SEI sp/so
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aAivrIUH1s

Frank Tallis - SEI (sx/sp?)
    Interview with Frank Tallis

Shane Smith - SEI sp/so 9w1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9bGtgKs6NU

Beck Hansen - SEI-Fe 6
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pceBcOGL7nI

Leigh Nash - SEI sp/so 9w1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF64sMpeFNk

Kari Byron - SEI-Si
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJTLdJJ8DlE

Kirsten Dunst - SEI-Fe 3w2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVXp_jbMtdg

Camille and Kennerly (The Harp Twins): SEI-Fe 3w2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPb20fK0R94

Sia Furler - SEI-Fe so/sp 6w5
    (*she has also received some LII typings)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AXFUuPde-s

Lisa Mitchell: - SEI 4w3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLuznFx7nuM

Bjork - SEI-Si sp/so
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_89pxWXH6w

Dido - SEI-Si
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPErepIFDmg

Kelly Skyline - SEI-Fe sp/sx
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7qYygji810

Dana Immanuel - SEI-Fe sp/sx
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YD-tnIpyjo

Last edited by silke; 07-15-2016 at 08:10 AM.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wynch View Post
    Here's something I've noticed about my interactions with ISFps, which I think other people have mentioned but I'm going to elaborate on from my perspective.

Most of the ISFps I've known are searching for things that will make them comfortable and happy but are hesitant to step outside their comfort zone in order to achieve that. As an example, a few of my ISFp friends hit walls in their hunt for a satisfying career because they were unwilling to risk their current financial situation in order to pursue something they really wanted. Big tasks like that seemed overly complex and they worried about how things might go wrong.

They tend to appreciate my can do attitude and my ability to break down what seems like an overwhelming task/problem into a series of individual goals. Encouragement, support, excitement and enthusiasm over the apparently difficult bleeds into the ISFps I've known. ENTps are aware of the consequences of action, but their focus is on charging forward with a reasonable understanding of consequence because they know they can adapt if a problem arises. This confidence and support really seems to encourage ISFps to do the things they recognize as wants/needs but are concerned about achieving.

Additionally, in my experience I tend to be good at weaseling out what it is that ISFps want or want to do. This is a useful tool because most ISFps don't seem to want to inconvenience you. They seem to assess something as being desirable or enjoyable, but problematic to accomplish so they don't voice it lest they come across as demanding. It's not that they're difficult to please, all the ISFps I've known are really easy-going and up for pretty much anything. However, you sometimes have to finagle what they really want out of them. That said, when you become really comfortable and close to an ISFp they seem to recognize that you enjoy the challenge and you enjoy being a sounding board so they'll start being more open about their ideas and thoughts.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    so here's 20 yo one or maybe she's an ESE that happens to be 24/7 high

source: http://bongrip.tumblr.com

well,i believe that SEIs can intergrate in every environement.others wont feel that SEIs consist a strange body even if the SEI will have nothing to do with the particular place or people.they can be chameleons having this neutralness that allows them to flow anywhere.When you look at them you wil feel at ease because they do not give you the impression that they are trying to figure something out.Actually this applies to SXIs in general but the last sentence is more on the SEI side and i also expect them to be more "agile" .SLIs can be characterised by rigidness along with neutralness and I often get the feeling that they go in skit mode; almost as if someone is holding a panel across the room with what they have to say every time.at least this has been my experience with a couple of female ones.
    this girl seems LSE, there's smth logical about her smile

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My IEE-Fi bookkeeper just divorced her ILE husband of many years (because, she said, she thought he'd grow up when they got married, but that never happened, and she wants a man, not a boy) and she is trying to get him to never bother her again (their son still visits his dad), and she's doing that by trying to find him a Dual.

She says that she doesn't bear any ill-will towards him, that he's super inventive at work and a nice guy, but he's just not the guy for her. No, not at all. And maybe her guilt at leaving him will be assuaged if she thinks she's left him with someone who will take care of him. Perhaps by leaving him with a Dual.
    Such is Fi.

She asked me what SEI's look like, so I showed her a few pictures of them, including this woman https://i.imgur.com/KrBzvKR.jpg and this one in the video, along with her ILE-Ne husband: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZNYDzNGB-Q

The IEE looked at my examples and exclaimed "They all look like kindergarten teachers!"

"That's right. Can you guess why?"

She thought about her eighteen years with her husband, and started to laugh.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-31-2021 at 02:15 PM.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    My IEE-Fi bookkeeper just divorced her ILE husband of many years (because, she said, she thought he'd grow up when they got married, but that never happened, and she wants a man, not a boy) and she is trying to get him to never bother her again (their son still visits his dad), and she's doing that by trying to find him a Dual.

She says that she doesn't bear any ill-will towards him, that he's super inventive at work and a nice guy, but he's just not the guy for her. No, not at all. And maybe her guilt at leaving him will be assuaged if she thinks she's left him with someone who will take care of him. Perhaps by leaving him with a Dual.
    Such is Fi.

She asked me what SEI's look like, so I showed her a few pictures of them, including this woman https://i.imgur.com/KrBzvKR.jpg and this one in the video, along with her ILE-Ne husband: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZNYDzNGB-Q

The IEE looked at my examples and exclaimed "They all look like kindergarten teachers!"

Cute story For her sake I hope he finds a dual as well!

...Got me seriously questioning now that I look like a kindergarten teacher LOL Oh god....I might have to change my wardrobe more now...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Cute story For her sake I hope he finds a dual as well!

...Got me seriously questioning now that I look like a kindergarten teacher LOL Oh god....I might have to change my wardrobe more now...

MissDucki, she found an SLI Dual for herself and said the sex was the best but he wasn't smart enough for her.

She said that her ILE ex has sunk into despair and he is only seeing his mother and his sister, both of whom hate the IEE, so maybe they are Alphas, too.

You know, getting all those ducks to line up is not easy.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol what does a kindergarten teacher even look like
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fatgurl View Post
    Lol what does a kindergarten teacher even look like

Like this, obviously: https://deadline.com/2020/08/kinderg...nt-1203004720/

Oh, wait. That guy's LIE, an SEI's Conflictor.

OK, maybe not like that.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

I remember when I was a kid I was really scared of growing up and being a boring adult. Makes alot more sense now.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My 69 year old SEI mom to my 68 year old ILE dad:
    ”go to a warm shower now because you got all wet out there in the rain and will get sick!”
    ”don’t eat any more pistachios, you will get a terrible belly ache like last time!”
    ”you are NOT scraping the mold off that old slice of bread to eat it to save money!”
    ”don’t put on that shirt with all those holes and stains in it, it’s embarassing!”
    ”you fool, those planks will surely slide off the roof rack because you aren’t tying them down properly!”
    ”watch out with those power tools, you know your bleeding stops so slowly!” (talanov nods knowingly here)

To me: ”go help your dad now with the chainsawing, he’s such a klutz but you can handle yourself!” (It’s like she knows i’m a sensing type despite not knowing the first thing about typology, both of my parents always remarked on me being strong physically unlike my siblings who are intuitives)

Also ILE have these illogical weird health habits like my dad refuses to use othe toothpicks than wooden ones, usually refuses any medication like painkillers when sick, only uses bar soap etc. He only likes health related things from his own childhood.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom is an SEI, I've worked in customer service and HR roles before so I've known many different SEIs.

They typically sacrifice some style or impact in their look for their comfort. Meaning they aren't the type of girl to typically wear heels to work. They will wear loose comfortable clothing. Sweaters and all that.

Or this guy might be the type to bend the dress code rules a little where it's supposed to be business casual and they come in with jeans and somehow pull it off.

They will be super chill laid back people. I haven't seen a lot of them show stress all that much.

The SEI will talk a lot about people a lot, typical SF stuff. What they are doing, who they are seeing, where they went out to.

They have a quirky sense of humor, and I've heard many SEI say specifically they don't like dry humor.

They're pretty easy to spot imo.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    My mom is an SEI, I've worked in customer service and HR roles before so I've known many different SEIs.

They typically sacrifice some style or impact in their look for their comfort. Meaning they aren't the type of girl to typically wear heels to work. They will wear loose comfortable clothing. Sweaters and all that.

Or this guy might be the type to bend the dress code rules a little where it's supposed to be business casual and they come in with jeans and somehow pull it off.

They will be super chill laid back people. I haven't seen a lot of them show stress all that much.

The SEI will talk a lot about people a lot, typical SF stuff. What they are doing, who they are seeing, where they went out to.

They have a quirky sense of humor, and I've heard many SEI say specifically they don't like dry humor.

They're pretty easy to spot imo.
    Yeah that’s basically me.

Though, not the stress stuff lol. Jk, it just shows easily when I’m stressed but I do it with a smile

I wish I could sacrifice comfort for fashion sometimes but it’s not possible man. I tried but I can’t. I hate feeling uncomfortable in my clothes. I still really like heels though.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 09-17-2021 at 07:48 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My kind of woman. That is self respect.
    The best kind of humor is moist.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sacrificing comfort for style was something I did a lot more when I was younger. I think this sort of has to do with what type of style someone likes. I used to wear a lot of heels when I was a teenager, even though I could barely walk in them, but they looked good. I used to wear a lot of outfits that weren't the most comfortable but looked great on me. But with other things that I don't really like much, I'd prefer comfort over them.

But yea, bending the dress code thing is true. Business casual is kinda ugly lol

Talking about people is something that I don't like doing actually. I get annoyed when people try to do it with me, like I find it so boring. If it's like celebrity stuff then yea, but everyday people, no.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123