Thread: Help Type Me!

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, him being in NT club instead of NF humanitarian club sounds bit weird. Trouble collecting thoughts is very irrational sign.

This environment pressures him into analyzing himself which in turn generates LII like stance on things (being in the same chain of supervision).

If he really acts and thinks like analyst in real life, OK. What I get mostly is his relation to people around him and giving psychological help which in itself requires also to keep in touch which is natural for IEE [which is usually very hard for analyst].
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Well, him being in NT club instead of NF humanitarian club sounds bit weird. Trouble collecting thoughts is very irrational sign.
    All depressed people are Irrationals, I guess.

This environment pressures him into analyzing himself which in turn generates LII like stance on things (being in the same chain of supervision).
    Maybe. A bit too much speculation for my liking heh.

OK, I think I've contributed what I could, if anything comes up I'll post again.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

type's voting is better to do for all 16 types

It is said: EII's tend to create relations with ideals (process) while ESI (result) create relations with people. IEE is result type.
    some create relations with bs and call it socionics still. Reinin's traits are not Socionics

EII, having same base Fi, create relations with people in similar way like ESI.
    The differences are that Se types are more assertive, seek more of material profit, more of close-time profit, think about people by more surface traits, etc. - what differs Se and Ne types.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Also I may as well list two more things, since this is the thread for it and everything.

I'm really bad with using concrete facts and supporting claims and stuff, as well as organizing it all coherently. It's just very difficult for me to think through things like that, or to use that sort of thing directly. I hate massive amounts of information because I can't sort through it all.

And when I'm particularly nervous about something (like an upcoming event or an assignment), I talk myself through it, giving myself all the positive aspects of it/what isn't so bad, so that I may temper my stress. This helps me attempt to sort through larger problems against my mental and emotional well being.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If he really acts and thinks like analyst in real life, OK. What I get mostly is his relation to people around him and giving psychological help which in itself requires also to keep in touch which is natural for IEE [which is usually very hard for analyst].
    I think this all hinges upon whether I'm a depressed LII forced into my emotions, or an IEE conditioned by my environment and the people around me. To be honest, I definitely see the validity in both claims. Social pressures have definitely driven me more inward and increased my anxiety, I know that; I second guess myself way more than I used to.

We'll figure it out soon enough.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mio Q View Post
    Also I may as well list two more things, since this is the thread for it and everything.

I'm really bad with using concrete facts and supporting claims and stuff, as well as organizing it all coherently. It's just very difficult for me to think through things like that, or to use that sort of thing directly. I hate massive amounts of information because I can't sort through it all.
    Hmm ok, so you never get to organize the load of facts or you do, just slowly?

(Trying to separate Te ignoring with low Se from lower Te also with low Se.)

And when I'm particularly nervous about something (like an upcoming event or an assignment), I talk myself through it, giving myself all the positive aspects of it/what isn't so bad, so that I may temper my stress. This helps me attempt to sort through larger problems against my mental and emotional well being.
    Would you say this is more like a cognitively focused approach like in CBT (if you are familiar with that in psychology), or would you say you are more into feeling through stuff instead? (I wanted to find an example for the latter, tried to look, but don't have time to continue looking atm.)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Hmm ok, so you never get to organize the load of facts or you do, just slowly?

(Trying to separate Te ignoring with low Se from lower Te also with low Se.)

I'm just generally bad at using facts as evidence for something. Like I'm not sure when I've stated enough of a fact, or if I'm truly sure that the fact is objective, or if it's even true... I just think it's something tough to do for me, and I find it tough to sort of intermingle a given statement of fact with a topic; skepticism as to its validity comes into play. At the same time it's tough for me to even so much as integrate a lot of my frameworks and abstractions into reality. I like looking up interesting pieces of information and facts though, though not for any practical or argumentative use- just things I find to be really cool, namely about interesting wild animals or video game trivia and stuff. I love obtaining useless knowledge, it's neat, and I'm always on the move for it... and I try to catalog whatever stuff I just find interesting, so I don't forget.

Would you say this is more like a cognitively focused approach like in CBT (if you are familiar with that in psychology), or would you say you are more into feeling through stuff instead? (I wanted to find an example for the latter, tried to look, but don't have time to continue looking atm.)
    I actually kind of find that I do this more often when I feel an initial spark of hope or optimism about something, in order to keep up that feeling of hope and sort of "multiply" it for myself. I want to sort of really capitalize on that spark of reinforcement, whenever it may randomly jump out at me. I know people have recommended CBT, but I could never put in the effort to really work through that sort of thing for myself without an inspiration or something to build off of. I want to feel through stuff myself when an opportunity presents itself instead of force it by following some other guideline I guess.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I'm just generally bad at using facts as evidence for something. Like I'm not sure when I've stated enough of a fact, or if I'm truly sure that the fact is objective, or if it's even true... I just think it's something tough to do for me, and I find it tough to sort of intermingle a given statement of fact with a topic; skepticism as to its validity comes into play. At the same time it's tough for me to even so much as integrate a lot of my frameworks and abstractions into reality. I like looking up interesting pieces of information and facts though, though not for any practical or argumentative use- just things I find to be really cool, namely about interesting wild animals or video game trivia and stuff. I love obtaining useless knowledge, it's neat, and I'm always on the move for it... and I try to catalog whatever stuff I just find interesting, so I don't forget.
    OK.

I actually kind of find that I do this more often when I feel an initial spark of hope or optimism about something, in order to keep up that feeling of hope and sort of "multiply" it for myself. I want to sort of really capitalize on that spark of reinforcement, whenever it may randomly jump out at me. I know people have recommended CBT, but I could never put in the effort to really work through that sort of thing for myself without an inspiration or something to build off of. I want to feel through stuff myself when an opportunity presents itself instead of force it by following some other guideline I guess.
    Feeling/Ethics answer.

I'm not sure if above you were talking about Te PoLR and Ni. I still have a hard time seeing you as not Ti/Fe valuing even if you are an Ethical type.

Anyway this is all my input really for now, I probably won't really have time to check back for a few days either, so, I hope you have fun finding your type.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not sure if above you were talking about Te PoLR and Ni. I still have a hard time seeing you as not Ti/Fe valuing even if you are an Ethical type.

Anyway this is all my input really for now, I probably won't really have time to check back for a few days either, so, I hope you have fun finding your type.
    It's cool. You've definitely been a great help; not many people have the patience to listen to me ramble on about myself. Thank you so much! Your help is most appreciated.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

It's cool. You've definitely been a great help; not many people have the patience to listen to me ramble on about myself. Thank you so much! Your help is most appreciated.
    Np

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Mio Q EII-Ne, Fi>Ne

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    @Mio Q EII-Ne, Fi>Ne
    You think so?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You think so?
    After reading you these last days, yes.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    After reading you these last days, yes.
    Lol, I also noticed that you've been in a bunch of the threads I've posted in... or vice-versa.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123