Thread: Please VI this guy

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Man, you called it,

@COOL AND MANLY.

@guac. The guy twinkles. He positively twinkles with Fe. I'm guessing that he is IEI-Fe and you are enthralled by another IEI who just seems to "get" you. You know who else twinkles? My IEI hairdresser, Jeffrey.

But what do I know? Three pictures.

Any SLE's here who want to weigh in on this? @Viktor? @sbbds?

(Sorry to be an asshole, guac. It seems to be my go-to position.)
    NOOO he's not an IEI!! he's just not. please trust me on this one at least, haha.
    The other type I briefly considered for him was LSE.
    And then earlier I had a small 2 minute crisis reconsidering if he was EIE.
    Even if I didn't know Socionics, I can sense very well that on the outside, this guy is the complete opposite of me.

And don't worry about it, Adam. please go ahead. it gives me an excuse to continue talking about him, if anything, lmao.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Make sure everybody on this thread kisses the ring as we can chalk this thread up to another COOL AND MANLY victory. I told EVERYBODY. Again, I called it. I TOLD EVERYBODY THAT OP IS GOING TO TYPE THAT BOY SLE. None of you called it. You were all doing airy posts about speculative theoretical shit rather than throwing your hat into the ring with a prediction. Remember that high confidence correlates with a forthrightness when it comes to predicting outcomes. You don't think I put together the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack using 3000+ exemplars for nothing do you.

Just admit that I'M SHARPER AND MORE INTELLIGENT at this stuff. That's okay. My read on these things is lightning years sharper.

Learn from me, even though such sharp instincts as mine can't be taught.

I said not only would he be SLE but that OP would explain why and finally the dumbass masses figured that out in the end.

I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN.

I TOLD YOU WHAT HIS TYPE.

I TOLD YOU HOW IT WOULD GO DOWN.

I TOLD YOU......I TOLD YOU.....I TOLD YOU.....

/ALPHA SLE impression
    @COOL AND MANLY
    I personally think i made it somewhat obvious he's SLE, you were just the only guy paying enough attention to pick up on it

Actually, I wouldn't have actually explained why he is SLE if you hadn't mentioned it, cause everyone, with such different typings, felt so intimidating to me! But thanks for indirectly encouraging me even tho that's totally not what you meant to do

Anyway that is all meaningless
    The only important thing is that you are the bestest most smartest person ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    =)))))

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by guac View Post
    Ok well.. first, I won't try to hide the fact that I am not personally close to him, although we do know each other in passing.
    I wish I could show you a video of him just moving about, because I'm pretty sure it would be straightaway clear that the boy has got Se in spades. He's completely grounded in his body, you know how some people never seem present and have got their heads in the clouds? he's completely physically present in himself. His presence expands to fill the entire room and it's pretty hard not to notice him when he enters a room. Well, on this last point I'm obviously biased. Well actually, many people I know have commented the same about him. He's got incredible presence in that you feel he's very in control. I mean, personally, I find him quite intimidating.

My friend first mentioned to me the fact that whenever he walks around he's always really present and looking around, just watching everyone, yeah know that she mentioned it... Also, I read somewhere that SLEs have this thing with eye contact and not breaking it off, I don't know if it's true, but he has very strong eye contact. And whenever we randomly catch eyes, or I catch him looking over at me for whatever reason, he never looks away, at least not right anyway. Another little observation is that he's one of those people who will immediately catch you looking at him, to the point where I feel like even if I stare at the back of his head he'll turn around really fast and see it (he moves very quickly, as in, for example, he always very quickly and suddenly turns his head to look at the side)

As for Ti.. well, I think his Fe is already somewhat higher because he's obviously a Se subtype. At least, when he calls on it, which he has to more because he's supposed to be the president and set this good example. He's way more oriented to the general atmosphere (very evident in events such as pep rallies) than uh.. whatever they say for Fi/Te quadras.

Oh, I have this vague memory from a couple years ago, to demonstrate his not-F-ness, since you probably want something concrete besides, oh i just feel like he's this way-that way, haha
    So in the school, there's a big room with all the tables and lockers, and some couch chairs that can be used as single units or attached together. It's a very small school by the way. It must have been an assembly, since everyone was gathered in the room. My friends and I had taken a group of couch chairs (there are a few groups in different clusters in the room). His group of friends were hovering nearby, and I felt they would jump at the chairs the moment one of us left. So I stayed on mine, but for a reason I can't remember, my other friends who were on the chairs got up, and obviously, they were quickly taken by the boys. Well, I don't quite remember, but I'm pretty sure what followed was a meek attempt at confrontation on the parts of my friends to get them back (3 deltas, lol) and a quite rude reception. I think the big actor was the guy we're all talking about, I mean he's not a bully and it wasn't super mean how he acted imo, but it could certainly be interpreted that way by my friends. Particularly, my EII friend was quite insulted and sustained a pretty long hatred towards him based on that one incident (she has let it go by now. she used to judge so harshly based on such small things, but she's no longer so extreme) The other two EIIs were certainly not thrilled, especially the EII-Fi. The LII, honestly she probably didn't even notice anything, she's so clueless in that way sometimes, lol. Back then I didn't really notice him yet and I was just like, eh whatever, he's a bit scary, I guess I'll just cede my couch chair too to join my friends standing up :[

Maybe this is not so relevant, especially since I don't really know how to V.I. (i wonder how you guys decide your typings for V.I. based on photos..) but apparently Betas, once they smile it's really wide and uninhibited? He's got that. I think it's most apparent in the last photo, but in person it's more apparent.

Ok, well, thanks for humoring me xD To me his high Se is so obvious, I wondered if other people would see it in a photo of him, but I guess you need to see the body language of a person to really see stuff like this. Plus, I was in a bit of an impulsive mood, I wouldn't normally start a thread like this, I think! I'm going to delete the photos in a bit.
    Why not ESE? ESE tend to have this thing when they smile they also have this ferocious look when they smile because of the Se demonstrative. he strikes me as an ESE

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@COOL AND MANLY
    I personally think i made it somewhat obvious he's SLE, you were just the only guy paying enough attention to pick up on it

Actually, I wouldn't have actually explained why he is SLE if you hadn't mentioned it, cause everyone, with such different typings, felt so intimidating to me! But thanks for indirectly encouraging me even tho that's totally not what you meant to do

Anyway that is all meaningless
    The only important thing is that you are the bestest most smartest person ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    =)))))
    lmao

True, you didn't hide it. He is so hot though, I don't blame you.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Man, you called it,

@COOL AND MANLY.

@guac. The guy twinkles. He positively twinkles with Fe. I'm guessing that he is IEI-Fe and you are enthralled by another IEI who just seems to "get" you. You know who else twinkles? My IEI hairdresser, Jeffrey. Jeffrey can dominate a room, too, but when he does it, I keep looking for ballerina Pointes.

But what do I know? Three pictures.

Any SLE's here who want to weigh in on this? @Viktor? @sbbds?

(Sorry to be an asshole, guac. It seems to be my go-to position.)
    Also, an idea, he has a very strong Se subtype so that supposedly strengthens all the inert functions, so Fe too?

Speaking for myself, a lot of people would probably mistake me as a T type, if they don't know me well, especially my younger self. An example of the extent of this is an LII friend once telling me years back, that she thought I looked at things too logically, and told me she felt she couldn't tell me emotional things. (we were discussing what we liked and disliked about each other. which is something i love to do with people for some reason)

I think I was mirroring her a bit too much. At that point I think I rejected my Fe a lot because I associated everything in that domain with "caring what other people think" (wrong, I know), and I hated how that aspect of myself.
    Anyway, back to the dude, in the first two photos he is conducting the pep rally, which is all about the school spirit//atmosphere. The teachers don't do it, and pretty much leave the school govt to do it, particularly the president and vp. So i think he was trying to channel as much Fe as he could, unconsciously. Maybe that's why he twinkles? But to me, he twinkles (blinds me) with Se, not Fe, ha.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao

True, you didn't hide it. He is so hot though, I don't blame you.
    Yeahhhhh You should see him in person though. I maintain that he's not photogenic.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I appreciate it. I don't really trust VI, but I'm open to the idea. I think one of my brothers is SLE. They have the same bone structure and facial expressions.

I always thought my brother is ethical, because we don't think alike, and he seems so irrational to me. But when he got older, it became obvious to me that he is logical, with low Ni.
    What is your type btw?
    do you get along with your brother very well?

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make sure everybody on this thread kisses the ring as we can chalk this thread up to another COOL AND MANLY victory. I told EVERYBODY. Again, I called it. I TOLD EVERYBODY THAT OP IS GOING TO TYPE THAT BOY SLE. None of you called it. You were all doing airy posts about speculative theoretical shit rather than throwing your hat into the ring with a prediction. Remember that high confidence correlates with a forthrightness when it comes to predicting outcomes. You don't think I put together the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack using 3000+ exemplars for nothing do you.

Just admit that I'M SHARPER AND MORE INTELLIGENT at this stuff. That's okay. My read on these things is lightning years sharper.

Learn from me, even though such sharp instincts as mine can't be taught.

I said not only would he be SLE but that OP would explain why and finally the dumbass masses figured that out in the end.

I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN.

I TOLD YOU WHAT HIS TYPE.

I TOLD YOU HOW IT WOULD GO DOWN.

I TOLD YOU......I TOLD YOU.....I TOLD YOU.....
    Lmao

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is your type btw?
    do you get along with your brother very well?
    LII, self-typed. You will see a lot of people who disagree. Mostly everyone agrees that I'm logical and introvert tho.

I get along with everyone because I maintain a distance. We are not close. He is younger but he doesn't listen to me. But we agree on stuff more than we disagree. He is too impulsive, party freak and a big spender for my liking.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

post a video @guac, just to be sure.

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yearbook/school photos huh? Sneaky. IEI just like what Adam said, wanted to add so/sx and probably a heart core. Maybe 4w3.

Has he dated anyone yet? If so for how long and what’s their type?
    ترفرف كالأجنحة غير المنظورة حول رأسي

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This dude is VI'ing like SEI-Fe 3w2 sp/so. Be careful with misinterpriting him being an assertive enneagram type (e3) with him valuing Se.

Cuz this is not Se -> http://www.fitzel.ca/enneagram/socstyle.html

As for instincts, you can overlay pics onto the composites in this thread: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...osites-Updated He sorta VI's syn-flow between so/sx and sp/so but the sp/so social subtype comes closer.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you think he is SLE then just explore the idea of it. Btw it's creepy that you're just posting pictures on the internet meanwhile saying that you don't know him well personally.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@guac he looks IEE or LIE to me. Beta extrovert is possible too, maybe.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    This dude is VI'ing like SEI-Fe 3w2 sp/so. Be careful with misinterpriting him being an assertive enneagram type (e3) with him valuing Se.

Cuz this is not Se -> http://www.fitzel.ca/enneagram/socstyle.html

As for instincts, you can overlay pics onto the composites in this thread: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...osites-Updated He sorta VI's syn-flow between so/sx and sp/so but the sp/so social subtype comes closer.
    Actually yeah I agree this is a good typing.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEE is possible

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    If you think he is SLE then just explore the idea of it. Btw it's creepy that you're just posting pictures on the internet meanwhile saying that you don't know him well personally.
    yes i'm taking them away now.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He cute lol

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    IEE is possible
    No

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    No
    fuck off

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    fuck off
    U

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And then earlier I had a small 2 minute crisis reconsidering if he was EIE.
    ESI Ne PoLR has crises like that with options, IEIs don't

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12