Page 119 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,760 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Nice to notice your interest to types, as you've removed your IEI from the profile.

People having leading Fi value and are able to be emotionally pleasant the most among types, so they communicate the most softly among types.
    I never said that EII are never rude. No one is perfect and anyone may do anything. A type predisposes to some behavior and so that behavior happens _more often_ compared to differing types.
    The difference of Fi type compared to Fe is the degree, how often and contexts where they are rude. There is a different common level of the trait for differing types. If base Fi type is annoyed much and by good reason - he may become rude, but to get the same from Fe is much easier. To understand more clearly such nuances in behavior of types helps an experience and types examples.

The more of not common and not expected by base theory in a behavior for a type - the lesser possibility that type is correct. To be rude for base Fi is similar as for base Ni to ignore own foreboding. As for base Te to ignore or have no interest to facts and objectivity. If the degree of so unusual behavior is significant, seen not rarely and without unusually strong external factors pushing to that - there is significant possibility of other type.

P.S. I see a tower in your profile. You may tell in pm what happens, in case you want.
    lol

Don't worry sol I didn't retype myself or anything since I have never put IEI in my TIM. I did joke around and put SLE once which you scolded me for.

You have said that EII are "lesser rude" or similar.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi base are actually among the most rude people around ime
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I have never put IEI in my TIM
    My memory is not very clear about this. Remember your opinion as IEI and that related to types was there.

> You have said that EII are "lesser rude" or similar.

This one I said.
    I even have a "scientific experiment". Among two girls which I typed to EII, annoyed a little and then retyped to EIE and ESI. EIE has started to insult me by "bad words" after ~3 monthes, while ESI after ~2 years. It's seen that base Fi are more polite in several times!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I even have a "scientific experiment". Among two girls which I typed to EII, annoyed a little and then retyped to EIE and ESI. EIE has started to insult me by "bad words" after ~3 monthes, while ESI after ~2 years. It's seen that base Fi are more polite in several times!
    This isn't an experiment, it's just you typing by your already established opinions. Confirmation bias is a real thing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@justalitnerdxx
    as the typing thread was censorshiped, opinions are placed here

Your nick contains the term "nerd" - you perceive yourself so. This term is usually applied to technically interested intellectuals - relates to T.

also
    The problem of typers alike Gulenko by Internet is that they mostly use _words_. They know a few about you, but try to type by the limited behavior shown in the typing process - where it's not hard to control yourself.
    While words are easily to be changed, to filter the objectivity to influence to be typed to some type. The ones who know Jung types theory and have an opinion about own type or wish to have some type may significantly distort own description related to types, intentionally and not.
    If typers used nonverbal behavior as main data (as I prefer) - there would be lesser possibility to be misleaded by this way.

You have 2 types in your profile: EII and IEI from Gulenko. As for example, you was inclined to think your type as F before typed by Gulenko - you could significantly fool him.

When a random forum's noob has agreed with IEI with a useless comment, you've wrote a glad reply. You've commented other noobs also. When I've pointed on your more possible T type based on your videos - you have ignored. You may to have emotional motivation to think your type as F. Emotions and truth in a thinking - match not good. This could be among reasons why you doubted in your type for years, - as did not wanted to accept a truth due emotions, while there was enough time for this.
    You've closed the thread soon without rational reasons - because of negative emotions from opinions that your type may be other than you want.

The main use of Socionics is IR theory. It can and should be used to understand own type and the typology. Mistakes in types with the usage of IR theory lead to problems. With the emotional approach to own typing you are predisposed to mistake.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your nick contains the term "nerd" - you perceive yourself so. This term is usually applied to technically interested intellectuals - relates to T.
    I think her name means " a lit(erature) nerd", not something that relates to the technical intellectual interests - not that this an argument anyways.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, actually down to her core she is über rational LSE stressed out of her unfortunate womanhood which disturbs her logical faculties in extremely drastic manner.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@justalitnerdxx
    as the typing thread was censorshiped, opinions are placed here

also
    The problem of typers alike Gulenko by Internet is that they mostly use _words_. They know a few about you, but try to type by the limited behavior shown in the typing process - where it's not hard to control yourself.
    While words are easily to be changed, to filter the objectivity to influence to be typed to some type. The ones who know Jung types theory and have an opinion about own type or wish to have some type may significantly distort own description related to types, intentionally and not.
    If typers used nonverbal behavior as main data (as I prefer) - there would be lesser possibility to be misleaded by this way.

You have 2 types in your profile: EII and IEI from Gulenko. As for example, you was inclined to think your type as F before typed by Gulenko - you could significantly fool him.

When a random forum's noob has agreed with IEI with a useless comment, you've wrote a glad reply. You've commented other noobs also. When I've pointed on your more possible T type based on your videos - you have ignored. You may to have emotional motivation to think your type as F. Emotions and truth in a thinking - match not good. This could be among reasons why you doubted in your type for years, - as did not wanted to accept a truth due emotions, while there was enough time for this.
    You've closed the thread soon without rational reasons - because of negative emotions from opinions that your type may be other than you want.

The main use of Socionics is IR theory. It can and should be used to understand own type and the typology. Mistakes in types with the usage of IR theory lead to problems. With the emotional approach to own typing you are predisposed to mistake.
    I closed the thread actually because I felt it was misplaced and misguided. I do appreciate all feedback on my typing - I am not censoring based on people giving me different opinions. I do appreciate your opinion as I appreciate others and I do apologise if I’ve given you any other impression. I believe you consider me LII now? I have to be candid and say that’s not a type I’ve considered. I have believed I’m an Ethical rather than a Logical type though that said, it is possible that you are right and I’ve been naive to not consider ever being a Logical type. I am sincere when I say I will be looking into this.

I have been struggling with typing for years. I am not the only one though so I don’t appreciate being made to feel stupid and wrong for not being confident in my own assessments and understandings.

This is all I’ll say respectfully now on the matter. I’m taking (yet another) step back. I do appreciate insights from yourself and others, but I don’t want to discuss further.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Yeah you’re definitely not SLE. You can’t utilize Ti through a soggy paper bag. You were trying to pathetically throw a nasty Ne Fi jab at me about the tattoo comment implying that I got tattoos to fit my typing. You can’t fake cognition. You can claim you’re Se but there’s none coming from you. When you feel threatened you demand others back their points but you don’t back up yours and then make Ne implications that have no real bearing on the topic just to throw people off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just doing some winter housecleaning....
    @woofwoofl SEE
    @mfckrz LIE
    @Suspiria EIE
    @kingslayer EIE (80%)
    @timber LSI (uncertain, seems beta ST though) [New]

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just doing some winter housecleaning....
    @woofwoofl SEE
    @mfckrz LIE
    @Suspiria EIE
    @kingslayer EIE (80%)
    @timber LSI (uncertain, seems beta ST though) [New]
    EIE? Fe base? Interesting.. How come?

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    EIE? Fe base? Interesting.. How come?
    I've hung out with a few EIE dudes before and seen some online. You vibe way more like them than any SLE I've known.

Still 20% chance of being wrong. I'm not absolutely certain. But I feel like it fits better. Beta STs are more like @Northstar or CS Hyatt. You're a lot closer to Robert Anton Wilson in terms of how you come off to others. You're warm and gregarious more than intently sensory or logical.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've hung out with a few EIE dudes before and seen some online. You vibe way more like them than any SLE I've known.

Still 20% chance of being wrong. I'm not absolutely certain. But I feel like it fits better. Beta STs are more like @Northstar.
    I hear ya ... It's possible.

to quote SBBDS "You're the kind of SLE Gulenko would type SEE" so could be some fe boosted one

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I hear ya ... It's possible.

to quote SBBDS "You're the kind of SLE Gulenko would type SEE" so could be some fe boosted one
    I think a lot of people misunderstand Se and Fe. Fe "feels" like it would be Se because Socionists associate Se with a sense of force. And they often feel force around EIEs, but it's an emotional force they feel, not sensory. Any Se they have is still noticeable. Strong Se isn't felt like that.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think a lot of people misunderstand Se and Fe. Fe "feels" like it would be Se because Socionists associate Se with a sense of force. And they often feel force around EIEs, but it's an emotional force they feel, not sensory.
    Actually eie was the first typing I ever gave myself when I found socioncis. However as I studied the system more I learned my ti and si are too good for it. In fact my biggest beef with the typing is si polr. I feel like I'm pretty in touch with si

Jon has me as ESE.. perhaps that could fit better? Both fe base

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Actually eie was the first typing I ever gave myself when I found socioncis. However as I studied the system more I learned my ti and si are too good for it. In fact my biggest beef with the typing is si polr. I feel like I'm pretty in touch with si

I think EIE. ESE is more like @heptayooooo. Or however many O's are in his name lol.

The thing about polr is that you don't know how bad you are at it because you're that bad at it.

The introverted polrs are not as apparent anyway. They're less glaring errors and more really small mistakes or critical blunders.

Or if they do make some kind of social faux pas it's something like not noticing the discomfort of other people.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think EIE. ESE is more like @heptayooooo. Or however many O's are in his name lol.

The thing about polr is that you don't know how bad you are at it because you're that bad at it.

The introverted polrs are not as apparent anyway. They're less glaring errors and more really small mistakes or critical blunders.

Or if they do make some kind of social faux pas it's something like not noticing the discomfort of other people.
    Yeah that's not me. I'm really quick at seeing how I make others feel..

Types that value Si prefer to spend their time doing enjoyable activities rather than straining themselves to achieve goals. They like to believe that if activities are done with enjoyment, people will give them more effort and time, and also becoming more skilled at what they are doing in the long run. They believe that goals should suit people's intrinsic needs rather than shaped by the demands and constraints of the external world, and so do not try to force others into doing things they don't want to do. They also try to be easygoing and pleasant, preferring peaceful coexistence to conflict, except when their personal well-being or comfort is directly at stake.

Also this makes Si sound like it's in my ego block, or at least valued. Maybe I'm ILE. Looks similar to EIE. NE base have the most trouble typing themselves from w hat I read. They can consider all sorts of types and shit and see themselves that way.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah that's not me. I'm really quick at seeing how I make others feel..

Types that value Si prefer to spend their time doing enjoyable activities rather than straining themselves to achieve goals. They like to believe that if activities are done with enjoyment, people will give them more effort and time, and also becoming more skilled at what they are doing in the long run. They believe that goals should suit people's intrinsic needs rather than shaped by the demands and constraints of the external world, and so do not try to force others into doing things they don't want to do. They also try to be easygoing and pleasant, preferring peaceful coexistence to conflict, except when their personal well-being or comfort is directly at stake.

Also this makes Si sound like it's in my ego block, or at least valued. Maybe I'm ILE. Looks similar to EIE. NE base have the most trouble typing themselves from w hat I read. They can consider all sorts of types and shit and see themselves that way.
    Maybe emotionally but I don't know about sensory comfort. I remember you showing me a picture of you standing with your coworkers, and you had that mack daddy vibe going while there was at least one person in the photo who didn't seem all that comfy lol. But you didn't really notice or take that into account. Fe is not so much about noticing others feelings as affecting the feelings of others anyway. Fe is Fi ignoring.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe emotionally but I don't know about sensory comfort. I remember you showing me a picture of you standing with your coworkers, and you had that mack daddy vibe going while there was at least one person in the photo who didn't seem all that comfy lol. But you didn't really notice or take that into account. Fe is not so much about noticing others feelings as affecting the feelings of others anyway. Fe is Fi ignoring.
    Ahh.. I know the pic you mean. Actually I did notice. I purposely hovered my arm cause I saw he was already uncomfortable and I wanted to make him more so for the lolz. He was uncomfortable because he hates taking pics not because of me. I just upped his discomfort to amuse the other guy in the pic and myself cause he's always such an asshole it was funny to see him vulnerable from things as simple as picture taking and close physical contact.

So yeah.. Seems too good for Polr.. I'm always fixing my friends postures and my own as well, or telling people I live with to go sit in another chair for work because it's bad for their back the one they're using for so many hours.

The 3rd guy in that pic is actually EIE

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ahh.. I know the pic you mean. Actually I did notice. I purposely hovered my arm cause I saw he was already uncomfortable and I wanted to make him more so for the lolz. He was uncomfortable because he hates taking pics not because of me. I just upped his discomfort to amuse the other guy in the pic and myself cause he's always such an asshole it was funny to see him vulnerable from things as simple as picture taking and close physical contact.

So yeah.. Seems too good for Polr.. I'm always fixing my friends postures and my own as well, or telling people I live with to go sit in another chair for work because it's bad for their back the one they're using for so many hours.

The 3rd guy in that pic is actually EIE
    Upped his discomfort to amuse someone? That doesn't sound EIE to you?

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upped his discomfort to amuse someone? That doesn't sound EIE to you?
    Well I noticed his si and influenced it. Lol

You said si polr doesn't notice even

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well I noticed his si and influenced it. Lol

You said si polr doesn't notice even
    Hmm.. Maybe I was wrong about that one then. I'm pretty sure you're EIE. Figuring out the logical side of things takes a bit more effort.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm.. Maybe I was wrong about that one then. I'm pretty sure you're EIE. Figuring out the logical side of things takes a bit more effort.
    Could be SEI then.. similair to eie with savy Si.. I do look a bit similair to Dwayne wade expressions wise (sei) . But idk now I'm getting confused

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Could be SEI then.. similair to eie with savy Si.. I do look a bit similair to Dwayne wade expressions wise (sei) . But idk now I'm getting confused
    SEI is more like Audrey Hepburn or Nate Richert. Or Britney Spears or Gabriel Iglesias maybe. I'm less sure about Iglesias. I can tell when they look at me what they are lol. Trust me, the Mack daddy thing is particularly EIE lol.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI is more like Audrey Hepburn or Nate Richert. Or Britney Spears or Gabriel Iglesias maybe. I'm less sure about Iglesias. I can tell when they look at me what they are lol. Trust me, the Mack daddy thing is particularly EIE lol.
    Well ty, I'm flattered. I just think my si and ti are too good for EIE that's all.

Maybe you were seeing an LSI's inverse EIE?

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well ty, I'm flattered. I just think my si and ti are too good for EIE that's all.
    This is you lol. Dave Chappelle's impression of Rick James is EIE as fuck and so is Rick James lol. The caricature makes it easy to see the Si mistakes.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol you wish. Extraverted polrs are pretty easy to spot for extraverts; they look like self-sabotaging where someone doesn't do anything even though he should in his own interest.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Lol you wish. Extraverted polrs are pretty easy to spot for extraverts; they look like self-sabotaging where someone doesn't do anything even though he should in his own interest.
    Read my post again.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is you lol. Dave Chappelle's impression of Rick James is EIE as fuck and so is Rick James lol. The caricature makes it easy to see the Si mistakes.

Noo that's not me.. I'm like Billy Butcher from The boys man. very similar
    Removed video
    Last edited by kingslayer; 12-16-2020 at 05:46 PM.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noo that's not me.. I'm like Billy Butcher from The boys man. very similar/url]
    Eh that video doesn't really show him. This is better. Have given similar speeches to friends lol

https://youtu.be/DtRuU71kuQE

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read my post again.
    I did. Doesn't change that extraverted Polrs(Se, Fe, Te, Ne) are apparent because of the absence of reaction to external stimuli in the best case, and shocking reactions against them at worst. Doesn't change that it's the same weakness as introverted Polrs: denial or misperception of reality. What now boss? I read it again again? No, I have a better idea, you read my posts again

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa (Beautiful Sky) - ESE
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Subteigh ILI

Sorry.... EII didn't feel right to me. I think this one fits.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think subteigh is uncommonly intelligent and somewhat reserved about some things, maybe why people think he is a logical type. Idk, I’m not into typing forum members anymore. just some thoughts.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I think subteigh is uncommonly intelligent and somewhat reserved about some things, maybe why people think he is a logical type. Idk, I’m not into typing forum members anymore. just some thoughts.
    agreed. I really enjoy our communication in the chat. whenever I meet an EII and we have similar interests we often end up talking for hours. it's probably the creative function that bounces back and forth, in this case Ne. I also have been wondering if he is a harmonising subtype since our communication is very smooth. I feel the same way about Adam's subtype.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also noticed that this creative function dynamic is more common for rationals, while irrationals have a similar interaction when the base function is identical, like ILI and IEI really connecting through art, or SEE/SLE doing a lot of things together in the real world.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I'm still rolling with the initial EII for him.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kiana: SEE
    Aramas: Fi introvert
    SlytherinPower: ESFx
    LemurianLo: SLI
    kalinoche: F base, mb EII or ESE
    aster: I can believe a high strung IEI, if not then EII~ NOT ESI
    kingslayer: SLE
    Comatose Zaniac 007: ILE
    Aylen: IEI
    Number 9 large: SLE
    Chakram: LSI
    Vex: EIE (mb IEI but find Ne ignoring unlikely)
    PissholeMan: IEE
    Uncle Ave: LIE
    Adam Strange: LIE
    Alonzo: LIE
    sbbds: SLE
    Tommy: SLI
    Cybel: SLI
    Suspiria: EIE is growing on me
    Thor Mkbr: EIE
    Consilience: EIE, mb LIE
    shotgunfingers: Ti ego, not SLE
    Northstar: LSI
    inumbra: IEI > ILI > SEI
    Eliza Thomason: ESE
    Maritsa: ESE
    Duschia: ILI
    thegreenfaerie: not LSI, Fi > Ti
    nanashi: LIE
    Outlier: ILI (second choice, LSI)
    Tallmo: SEI
    Olimpia: xEI leaning Ti heavy SEI
    ouronis: xII
    Subteigh: EII (seems too delta for LII)
    Fay: ESI > IEI
    ooo: IEE
    Reyne: something Fi introvert enneagram 9, mb ESI
    MrInternet42069: not ESI, IEI most likely
    WinnieW: LII
    consentingadult: IEE mb ILE
    voider: SEE
    ashlesha: ESI
    Chiquichiquaquiles: xEI leaning IEI
    FreelancePoliceman: LII
    grumpyvic81: SLE > LSE > LSI
    toska: EII
    Megatrop: Ne base
    queentiger: too enneagram 3 to type
    Sol: LSE > LSI
    inaLim: SLE, second choice LSI
    Ryan: LSI
    Kill4Me: troll
    khcs: LSI
    Anglas: LIE, second choice ILE
    maniac: ESI
    Emily: xEI, leaning SEI
    Rusal: 4D Ni > SEI

I think my work here is done~
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Kiana: SEE
    Aramas: Fi introvert
    SlytherinPower: ESFx
    LemurianLo: SLI
    kalinoche: F base, mb EII or ESE
    aster: I can believe a high strung IEI, if not then EII~ NOT ESI
    kingslayer: SLE
    Comatose Zaniac 007: ILE
    Aylen: IEI
    Number 9 large: SLE
    Chakram: LSI
    Vex: EIE (mb IEI but find Ne ignoring unlikely)
    PissholeMan: IEE
    Uncle Ave: LIE
    Adam Strange: LIE
    Alonzo: LIE
    sbbds: SLE
    Tommy: SLI
    Cybel: SLI
    Suspiria: EIE is growing on me
    Thor Mkbr: EIE
    Consilience: EIE, mb LIE
    shotgunfingers: Ti ego, not SLE
    Northstar: LSI
    inumbra: IEI > ILI > SEI
    Eliza Thomason: ESE
    Maritsa: ESE
    Duschia: ILI
    thegreenfaerie: not LSI, Fi > Ti
    nanashi: LIE
    Outlier: ILI (second choice, LSI)
    Tallmo: SEI
    Olimpia: xEI leaning Ti heavy SEI
    ouronis: xII
    Subteigh: EII (seems too delta for LII)
    Fay: ESI > IEI
    ooo: IEE
    Reyne: something Fi introvert enneagram 9, mb ESI
    MrInternet42069: not ESI, IEI most likely
    WinnieW: LII
    consentingadult: IEE mb ILE
    voider: SEE
    ashlesha: ESI
    Chiquichiquaquiles: xEI leaning IEI
    FreelancePoliceman: LII
    grumpyvic81: SLE > LSE > LSI
    toska: EII
    Megatrop: Ne base
    queentiger: too enneagram 3 to type
    Sol: LSE > LSI
    inaLim: SLE, second choice LSI
    Ryan: LSI
    Kill4Me: troll
    khcs: LSI
    Anglas: LIE, second choice ILE
    maniac: ESI
    Emily: xEI, leaning SEI
    Rusal: 4D Ni > SEI

I think my work here is done~
    If Cybel is SLI, we're all super autistic versions of our types, which is partially true, which leaves Cybel as ILI.