Thread: I'm a EII and my crush is either LSE or SLE

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol

I feel like I view them (LSE) a little the way I view myself. I’m hard on myself. I fixate on my flaws. Personally, I don’t regard myself as a judgemental person. So to feel judgmental towards an LSE, (an LSE I like as a person) makes me realise/remember I am capable of such things. And do it more than I admit. A helpful reminder to not do it so much! To not judge people, to forgive them their selfish attitudes is how I aspire to be! I do judge people, which is ok coz it’s IEI judgement but I don’t want to do it too much to the point that I am blinded by it! Or unfairly judging people

Also to feel that way towards an innocent person reminds me of my own innocence. I view my personality as innocent and wanting to do good. Yet I am still very self-critical. Being hard on LSE reminds me how hard I am on myself. Being too hard on myself is just as bad as being too hard on other people. It’s unsustainable. If I feel too low and vulnerable, how can I trust and uplift people the way I want and need to?

I think the guy on the date may have been Estp. Nice chap. Hope to see him again.

And like I said he did remind me a little of EII. I only mean in a strange, impressionistic way. EII has a ‘mother’ quality to me, SLE has a ‘father’ quality to me (sometimes). We walked around and chatted randomly for hours. I wasn’t feeling well so the discussion wasn’t too intense. I was reminded of walking around my university town with my EII friend. Slightly strange conversation, you’re not quite sure where it’s going and feelings of affection, similar to how I feel with EII. (I was young back then, maybe quasi-identical friendship is easier when you’re young).

I see conflictors as having some similar qualities from my IEI perspective ESI and ILE are like beautiful works of art, SEE and LII are like super humans because of their intellect, SEI and LIE are long lost unattainable loves
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 07-15-2021 at 08:06 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

In capturing people’s weaknesses along with time SLE bring to offend, to punish in a sense to point out weaknesses and weaker qualities of people. I remember a relationship between SLE and IEI where the SLE called his wife “my stupid wife” I was astounded. But she being IEI was nothing like me. I would have chewed his ass out and spat it in the side walk -war! Also yeah she the IEI let so much go like she didn’t even notice them. My ESTj would NEVER ever ever say such things to me. He always seems to find a compliment or complimentary statement to say to me like just a few days ago he said “my beautiful wife “ or “you’re beautiful and smart” “you’re a good mom” “you’re a great cook” bam I mean yeah
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLE

Ne – Role function. SLE ineptly examines the concealed possibilities of people and phenomena. Therefore, utilizing supplementary sources, they, in every way possible, will find out more about those with whom it is necessary to relate.

Understanding their weakness in this area, SLE prefers not to guess, but to utilize concretely available information, moreover to logically evaluate others (i.e. according to their strong function). Therefore they are inclined to judge a person by the practical characteristics of his/her behaviour rather than on the bases of sincere observation. Hence their judgments of others are sometimes two-dimensional.

But in the end SLE wishes to provide, to others, the impression of a penetrating person, capable of instantly dismantling the chaos of a difficult situation. This is what naturally propels them towards the role of leader.

LSE use observation
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    you can sound pretty combative and confrontational for an se PoLR sometimes…if you don’t mind me saying
    and yeah I guess that’s part Fi PoLR that the SLE doesn’t realize it’s not nice/respectful to the human being he is supposedly close to. Something that should be sacred..but yeah anyway.
    I have no problem standing up for myself. That comes from strong LSE in my life who don’t like weak women
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    interesting. I don’t think I personally will be able to put up with that kind of pressure…
    Well it’s also cultural and mental difference. My dad was a feminist and he supported education and strength in us. My ESTJ cousins all guided us to not necessarily fight but say what we mean and not just hunch our backs and pretend to let others walk all over us and conditioning myself years of “not gonna take this shit” allows me to have a stronger mind and clearer purpose.

ESTJ do NOT like weak people. They like helpful and nice people but not weak
    -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12