Thread: Short typing video

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Most people don't have the hypnotic stare when talking to their phone camera. That's where type comes in to show us the difference. It's interesting that earlier you had said that your phlegmatic appearance might have come from having grown up in a "Delta society?" It's really not how these things work.

I will still suggest looking into type 9. Having seen the videos and having read through the thread, I don't see much that contradicts this typing. Type 8 seems very unlikely, however, even if type 9 doesn't turn out to be your core fixation. But there's nothing wrong with deeper study.
    Staring at the phone was a conscious choice as there wasn't anything else in the room to focus on and I didn't want to seem like I was talking to my walls. Culture definitely has a strong effect on behavior such as expressiveness and gesturing. It doesn't affect your inborn socionics type but there you have to look into information processing metabolism and not at surface-level behavior.

Enneagram is not really that interesting to me as compared to socionics but having read through all the type descriptions, 8 was definitely the one that stood out to me. I'm simply not a harmonious, accomodating, peaceful and lazy conflict-avoider.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Staring at the phone was a conscious choice as there wasn't anything else in the room to focus on and I didn't want to seem like I was talking to my walls. Culture definitely has a strong effect on behavior such as expressiveness and gesturing. It doesn't affect your inborn socionics type but there you have to look into information processing metabolism and not at surface-level behavior.

Enneagram is not really that interesting to me as compared to socionics but having read through all the type descriptions, 8 was definitely the one that stood out to me. I'm simply not a harmonious, accomodating, peaceful and lazy conflict-avoider.
    Yet you showed no signs that indicated Ji to me. I really don't believe that your conscious choice to stare (this is in itself indicative of type, fyi) overruled your inborn type in this instance, but if you think it did, then perhaps you might consider making a video where you are more your spontaneous self - because otherwise any comments that were based on these videos were for naught. Culture has a rather small impact on gestures, and the research I'm basing my comments on shows a much stronger trend across type. Even still, you mentioned being European, living in a European country? -> your VI is then easily comparable to other Westerners. (Edit: I should specify that I'm speaking of individual type, not any of the larger groupings.)

As per Enneagram, it's like I said, you can always invest yourself in deeper study. If you choose not to, and Enneagram doesn't interest you much, then why claim a type at all?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yet you showed no signs that indicated Ji to me. I really don't believe that your conscious choice to stare (this is in itself indicative of type, fyi) overruled your inborn type in this instance, but if you think it did, then perhaps you might consider making a video where you are more your spontaneous self - because otherwise any comments that were based on these videos were for naught. Culture has a rather small impact on gestures, and the research I'm basing my comments on show a much stronger trend across type.

As per Enneagram, it's like I said, you can always invest yourself in deeper study. If you choose not to, and Enneagram doesn't interest you much, then why claim a type at all?
    It wasn't a real conversation, just a recounting of things that I didn't need to think about, so obviously there was little need for Ji pauses to consider things. Yeah, believe it or not, but I don't stare at people during conversations. ILI tend to do this and I notice it, their eyes seem "empty" as if not focused on what they're actually seeing. Culture is most relevant in considering the "volume" of gesturing and movements. People from areas with high population density are much more animated than people from areas with extremely low population density. I could consider making more videos but I'd prefer actually talking to a real person in that case.

Enneagram is more of a fun game of categorizing people on the surface than a serious theory of cognition, but I took a few looks at it and decided to fill in the types that seemed most fitting. For me this forum is more for fun and meeting people than serious theoretical discussion which quickly starts to bore me.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It wasn't a real conversation, just a recounting of things that I didn't need to think about, so obviously there was little need for Ji pauses to consider things. Yeah, believe it or not, but I don't stare at people during conversations. ILI tend to do this and I notice it, their eyes seem "empty" as if not focused on what they're actually seeing. Culture is most relevant in considering the "volume" of gesturing and movements. People from areas with high population density are much more animated than people from areas with extremely low population density. I could consider making more videos but I'd prefer actually talking to a real person in that case.
    Like I mentioned earlier, it is still possible for you to value Fe (as in Creatively.. ). Ji leads will show Ji pauses and many more Ji signals even when recounting things. As for culture, I must repeat that the research I'm basing my comments on disagrees that culture has significant value in reading type (ESPECIALLY when we're speaking of sub-cultures within the Western world).

Enneagram is more of a fun game of categorizing people on the surface than a serious theory of cognition, but I took a few looks at it and decided to fill in the types that seemed most fitting. For me this forum is more for fun and meeting people than serious theoretical discussion which quickly starts to bore me.
    My position on the Enneagram is vastly different from yours (it isn't a game in the slightest, and "surface" seems to reflect your personal stance, not that of the Enneagram), but to tie this into Socionics: you say that you aren't much interested in serious theoretical discussion (it bores you..), and I'm inferring that you don't care much for accuracy, even when engaging in 'fun games.' Well then there really isn't much pointing to Ti for you in here.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I mentioned earlier, it is still possible for you to value Fe (as in Creatively.. ). Ji leads will show Ji pauses and many more Ji signals even when recounting things. As for culture, I must repeat that the research I'm basing my comments on disagrees that culture has significant value in reading type.

My position on the Enneagram is vastly different from yours (it isn't a game in the slightest, and "surface" seems to reflect your personal stance, not that of the Enneagram), but to tie this into Socionics: you say that you aren't much interested in serious theoretical discussion (it bores you..), and I'm inferring that you don't care much for accuracy, even when engaging in 'fun games.' Well then there really isn't much pointing to Ti for you in here.
    From Fe PoLR to Fe creative now? That's quite a leap. You can't be serious.

Yeah, I admit to not taking enneagram seriously, it doesn't seem to have any kind of scientific basis. More like a "spiritual" pseudoscience, even the "enneagram figure" is pretty ridiculous and has no theoretical basis. Amusing, yes. Convincing, not so much. Socionics isn't all that scientific either but it's standing on a bit more solid ground, with research and publications that seem relatively more concrete.

I care about accuracy, that's why I'm even bothering to contrast the two types I've narrowed down for myself a while ago already. It doesn't have any impact on my self-image but it's satisfying to pin something down precisely to confirm an understanding.

However, theoretical discussion on something that is not concrete and very subjective (such as personality typologies) easily gets boring since there's no falsifiability and in the end it only boils down to an exchange of opinions. And then there is no question if my own opinion matters more. Theoretical discussion on real-world things that are based on objective facts is allright in my book. But this is not really the place for them, it became more like a Fe outlet for me. My day job is technical and scientific enough, I don't need to seek that stimulation.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From Fe PoLR to Fe creative now? That's quite a leap. You can't be serious.
    Did you read my earlier comment on this? I had mentioned how your Je was very low-key (though not as low-key as your Ji) and that there may be some leeway here.

I am still insisting on Pi lead. There is no "leap," there is exploration of options. Rest assured that my suggestions are serious.

Yeah, I admit to not taking enneagram seriously, it doesn't seem to have any kind of scientific basis. More like a "spiritual" pseudoscience, even the "enneagram figure" is pretty ridiculous and has no theoretical basis. Amusing, yes. Convincing, not so much. Socionics isn't all that scientific either but it's standing on a bit more solid ground, with research and publications that seem relatively more concrete.

I care about accuracy, that's why I'm even bothering to contrast the two types I've narrowed down for myself a while ago already. It doesn't have any impact on my self-image but it's satisfying to pin something down precisely to confirm an understanding.
    You say you care about accuracy, but you have no qualms about leaving your type up when you don't have any in-depth understanding of the system it is referring. That is a very conflicted message.

However, theoretical discussion on something that is not concrete and very subjective (such as personality typologies) easily gets boring since there's no falsifiability and in the end it only boils down to an exchange of opinions. And then there is no question if my own opinion matters more. Theoretical discussion on real-world things that are based on objective facts is allright in my book. But this is not really the place for them, it became more like a Fe outlet for me. My day job is technical and scientific enough, I don't need to seek that stimulation.
    This is straight up Te > Ti. It's a pattern I have noticed through this thread and in my interaction with you. You seek out the pragmatics of a situation. Rather than arguing the rule, you argue exceptions to the rule (such as culture and conscious choice overriding type -> these are very pragmatic stances, yet they dismiss the search for the universal rule).
    Even just now, in your critique of the Enneagram, you emphasize a perceived lack of scientific ground to it. You don't argue the core rules that make up the Enneagram, but you instead employ the pragmatic method. It is kind of funny how your protests are only fueling my conviction of Pi>Te for your type.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you read my earlier comment on this? I had mentioned how your Je was very low-key (though not as low-key as your Ji) and that there may be some leeway here.

I am still insisting on Pi lead. There is no "leap," there is exploration of options. Rest assured that my suggestions are serious.

You say you care about accuracy, but you have no qualms about leaving your type up when you don't have any in-depth understanding of the system it is referring. This is a very conflicted message.

This is straight up Te > Ti. It's a pattern I have noticed through this thread and in my interaction with you. You seek out the pragmatics of a situation. Rather than arguing the rule, you argue exceptions to the rule (such as culture and conscious choice in the moment overriding type -> these are very pragmatic stances to take that dismiss the search for the universal rule).
    Even just now, in your critique of the Enneagram, you emphasize the perceived lack of scientific ground to it. You don't argue the core rules that makes up the Enneagram, but you employ the pragmatic method. It is kind of funny how your protests are only fueling my conviction of Pi>Te for your type.
    So you're just exploring options, that doesn't seem very convincing at all. I have no qualms fucking with a system that I don't respect much at all, that's a common theme allright. This forum is a role-playing game, not a serious discussion board. Just look at all the people that don't even post pics and videos, where are yours? I'd like to contrast to a self-typed LSI.

Yeah, one of the reasons I'm leaning to Ti-creative rather than Ti-lead is that I'm more interested in poking holes in universal theories to see if they hold water than creating or promoting them myself.
    The biggest issue with Te types is that I just can't stand the Fi, including the sappy Fi-seeking of Te egos. Instead I enjoy receiving Fe, especially the brand that EIE and IEI keep putting out. I can't really do that myself but I definitely value it. Trolling, provocation and drama are fun, not distressing.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you're just exploring options, that doesn't seem very convincing at all.
    I don't seek to convince you.

I have no qualms fucking with a system that I don't respect much at all, that's a common theme allright. This forum is a role-playing game, not a serious discussion board. Just look at all the people that don't even post pics and videos, where are yours? I'd like to contrast to a self-typed LSI.
    If this is just role-play to you, then my efforts here are wasted, along with the efforts of anyone else on this thread who had serious motives. If you can't even take this seriously, then my good looks are wasted on you.

Yeah, one of the reasons I'm leaning to Ti-creative rather than Ti-lead is that I'm more interested in poking holes in universal theories to see if they hold water than creating or promoting them myself.
    The biggest issue with Te types is that I just can't stand the Fi, including the sappy Fi-seeking of Te egos. Instead I enjoy receiving Fe, especially the brand that EIE and IEI keep putting out. I can't really do that myself but I definitely value it. Trolling, provocation and drama are fun, not distressing.
    In the off chance that you may take some of this seriously, a Pi typing is worth looking into. Good luck!

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also another thing pointing towards Fi PoLR for you. I don't think an Fi Role LSI would label sappy Fi feelings as 'distressing'.

I agree btw lol I think Samson is an IEI. He typed as that for a while, then changed his own typing a few times.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I agree btw lol I think Samson is an IEI. He typed as that for a while, then changed his own typing a few times.
    Hi sbbds. Is this still an issue for you? I thought that you said this was no big deal in PM? Do we need to have another talk...?

Just so you know, and I'll repeat this for whoever cares, I have been typing at LSI for almost two years now. Confirmed with visual typing from extremely reputable source (the research I have been referring to in my comments). To add, the descriptions are best-fit.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't seek to convince you.

If this is just role-play to you, then my efforts here are wasted, along with the efforts of anyone else on this thread who had serious motives. If you can't even take this seriously, then my good looks are wasted on you.

In the off chance that you may take some of this seriously, a Pi typing is worth looking into. Good luck!
    But you did strongly urge, heh. Fe creative is just too silly to take much else seriously either.

This isn't roleplay to me, that is why I haven't been shy with pics or videos from day one. Input is appreciated, but not when it's way too off. Those I just take as provocations and and answer correspondingly.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi sbbds. Is this still an issue for you? I thought that you said this was no big deal in PM?

Just so you know, and I'll repeat this for whoever cares, I have been typing at LSI for almost two years now. Confirmed with visual typing from extremely reputable source (the research I have been referring to in my comments). To add, the descriptions are best-fit.
    It’s not an “issue” for me lol, it’s my typing of you, on a socionics forum. If you were so uninterested in convincing others, you wouldn’t be saying crap like that lol. You are the one with an issue.

PS Saying that you have information from an “extremely reputable source” makes it sound like it’s the exact opposite lol.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s not an “issue” for me lol, it’s my typing of you, on a socionics forum. If you were so uninterested in convincing others, you wouldn’t be saying crap like that lol. You are the one with an issue.
    This is nonsensical emotional drivel. I'll PM you.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi sbbds. Is this still an issue for you? I thought that you said this was no big deal in PM? Do we need to have another talk...?

How can one first type IEI and then LSI? That's worlds apart. I've never considered ethical or intuitive types for a nanosecond. Link this research source that you never mentioned by name, and your VI material, this is interesting.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is nonsensical emotional drivel. I'll PM you.
    No thanks lmao, I’m blocking you while you cool off Rambo. “Ur being nonsensical and emotional, now let me into ur DMs reee”. No. Blocked.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can one first type IEI and then LSI? That's worlds apart. I've never considered ethical or intuitive types for a nanosecond. Link this research source that you never mentioned, and your VI material, this is interesting.
    This isn't my typing thread, but I'll humor you. Those types are both Beta introvert. Socionics 101.

Do you want my source? You never inquired before, but now you want to know?

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No thanks lmao, I’m blocking you while you cool off Rambo. “Ur being nonsensical and emotional, now let me into ur DMs reee”. No. Blocked.
    I suppose you did me a favor. I don't need your toxicity in my life.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This isn't my typing thread, but I'll humor you. Those types are both Beta introvert. Socionics 101.

Do you want my source? You never inquired before, but now you want to know?
    The T/F and N/S dichotomies are by far the most defining aspects of one's personality, way more important than quadras and more advanced dichotomies that come far behind when starting out to type someone.

Sure, humor me with it. I usually don't care about sources and prefer reasoning to stand on its own merits rather than quoting others (blind leading the blind usually), but you made it sounds so mysterious and imposing!

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The T/F and N/S dichotomies are by far the most defining aspects of one's personality, way more important than quadras and more advanced dichotomies that come far behind when starting out to type someone.

Sure, humor me with it. I usually don't care about sources and prefer reasoning to stand on its own merits rather than quoting others (blind leading the blind usually), but you made it sounds so mysterious and imposing!
    But you did strongly urge, heh. Fe creative is just too silly to take much else seriously either.

This isn't roleplay to me, that is why I haven't been shy with pics or videos from day one. Input is appreciated, but not when it's way too off. Those I just take as provocations and and answer correspondingly.
    I am receiving conflicted messages here. You dismiss my argument based on an irrelevant comment by sbbds (of all people), a comment that this user is too afraid to defend (note how they blocked me at the slightest hint of actually addressing their problem) and you blindly believe this? Note your own comment on "blind leading the blind". YET you wish me to humor you. I don't respect this lack of integrity one fucking bit.

On top of that you straight-up lie about not considering this to be roleplay:

This forum is a role-playing game, not a serious discussion board.
    So basically, now that you've got backup from the local bitch you finally feel confident enough to question me, my type, and my methods? Before you were being some lukewarm in-betweener, but NOW you want to know what I base my typings on. Eat shit asshole.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most assholes are shit assholes.

I think you mean. “Eat shit, asshole.”

PS I think you are Fi type.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose you did me a favor. I don't need your toxicity in my life.
    LOL

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most assholes are shit assholes.

I think you mean. “Eat shit, asshole.”

PS I think you are Fi type.
    So you didn't block me? What the hell is your problem? I'm dead serious, spill the beans. Why do you want my attention?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you didn't block me? What the hell is your problem? I'm dead serious, spill the beans. Why do you want my attention?
    I can still view your posts after I’ve blocked you lmao.

You’re the one who keeps insistently trying to PM me, weirdo.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IRLOLing thank u Samson

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can still view your posts after I’ve blocked you lmao.

You’re the one who keeps insistently trying to PM me, weirdo.
    I PM you because you keep on trying to get my attention. You have the stage, spill it.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I PM you because you keep on trying to get my attention. You have the stage, spill it.
    I’m not trying. Stop imagining the problem is me. Maybe you’re just obsessed with me and think I’m attention-grabbing. I just disagree with your typings and it’s a discussion forum. Put your stage back in your pants, I’m not spilling it.

Also stop derailing Northstar’s thread. Post your “highly reputable source” (LOLOL) or stfu.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m not trying. Stop imagining the problem is me. Maybe you’re just obsessed with me and think I’m attention-grabbing. I just disagree with your typings and it’s a discussion forum. Put your stage back in your pants, I’m not spilling it.

Also stop derailing Northstar thread. Post your “highly reputable source” (LOLOL) or stfu.
    Address my argument on type or GTFO. Your derailment via ad hominem (making it about my type rather than my arguments) is the clue you seem to miss.

Yet, clearly this isn't what you care about. My type is what bothers you. So spill your problem.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Address my argument on type or GTFO. Your derailment via ad hominem (making it about my type rather than my arguments) is the clue you seem to miss.

Yet, clearly this isn't what you care about. My type is what bothers you. So spill your problem.
    Me thinking you’re IEI is irrelevant to the points you made. Why would it be relevant? The fact that you think it removes anything from your arguments only makes you more likely Te polr lmao.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me thinking you’re IEI is irrelevant to the points you made. Why would it be relevant? The fact that you think it removes anything from your arguments only makes you more likely Te polr lmao.
    Exactomundo! What you brought up is completely irrelevant to this discussion!

Address my points if you have anything to offer. If not, and you still want my attention, it better be about resolving your problem with my self-typing - which, btw, should happen ELSEWHERE as to not derail this thread any further.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactomundo! What you brought up is completely irrelevant to this discussion!
    You didn’t deduce this by yourself from the beginning lol.

Address my points if you have anything to offer. If not, and you still want my attention, it better be about resolving your problem with my self-typing.
    I don’t have a fucking problem with your (in my opinion wrong though) self-typing LoL.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You didn’t deduce this by yourself from the beginning lol.

I don’t have a fucking problem with your (in my opinion wrong though) self-typing LoL.
    Good, then you can quit begging me for attention about it. Adios!

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am receiving conflicted messages here. You dismiss my argument based on an irrelevant comment by sbbds (of all people), a comment that this user is too afraid to defend (note how they blocked me at the slightest hint of actually addressing their problem) and you blindly believe this? Note your own comment on "blind leading the blind". YET you wish me to humor you. I don't respect this lack of integrity one fucking bit.

On top of that you straight-up lie about not considering this to be roleplay:

So basically, now that you've got backup from the local bitch you finally feel confident enough to question me, my type, and my methods? Before you were being some lukewarm in-betweener, but NOW you want to know what I base my typings on. Eat shit asshole.
    I dismissed your argument(s) already in all of my posts, in case you didn't notice. That bit about your self-typing confusion was interesting. I did ask for your VI already before that since you came in so confident in VI typing me. You've just discovered what I mean by giving people the benefit of doubt and starting off amiable despite that not being what I actually am beneath the surface.

Integrity, lmao, that word reeks of Fi to me. It's not about integrity, it's about crushing your enemies in a debate, seeing them driven before you, and hearing the lamentations of their women. If you seek backup from a source, then post it. Or then don't mention "trustworthy sources" at all.

Dude, your self-typing being constantly questioned comes with the territory. You should be the one to know it by now after almost 5 years here. If you can't stand the heat...

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I guess it is relevant actually in that Northstar wanted to compare himself to you as a supposed “LSI” @Samson . Now he can see more of your interactions with other people to observe your behavior. You’re welcome!

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dismissed your argument(s) already in all of my posts, in case you didn't notice. That bit about your self-typing confusion was interesting. I did ask for your VI already before that since you came in so confident in VI typing me. You've just discovered what I mean by giving people the benefit of doubt and starting off amiable despite that not being what I actually am beneath the surface.

Integrity, lmao, that word reeks of Fi to me. It's not about integrity, it's about crushing your enemies in a debate, seeing them driven before you, and hearing the lamentations of their women. If you seek backup from a source, then post it. Or then don't mention "trustworthy sources" at all.

Dude, your self-typing being constantly questioned comes with the territory. You should be the one to know it by now after almost 5 years here. If you can't stand the heat...
    My typing isn't being questioned. If sbbds wants to challenge it, they can open up the conversation. Instead, they run whenever I challenge. This isn't about my self-typing.

Ti is huge on integrity. Come one man, this is elementary Socionics. What you are talking about re:debate is, once again, Te. You say you want my source but you're not addressing my points, you're just looking for exceptions and not taking this seriously. Apparently no one here has seen underneath the surface? After all, you're just role playing... ?

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I guess it is relevant actually in that Northstar wanted to compare himself to you as a supposed “LSI” @Samson . Now he can see more of your interactions with other people to observe your behavior. You’re welcome!
    *sigh*
    Open a thread on my type if you care so much.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My typing isn't being questioned. If sbbds wants to challenge it, they can open up the conversation. Instead, they run whenever I challenge. This isn't about my self-typing.

Ti is huge on integrity. Come one man, this is elementary Socionics. What you are talking about re:debate is, once again, Te. You say you want my source but you're not addressing my points, you're just looking for exceptions and not taking this seriously. Apparently no one here has seen underneath the surface? After all, you're just role playing... ?
    I’m not running. I’m still here replying to you. I just blocked you because I don’t want you to keep sending creepy unnecessary PMs to me.

And Ti is about logical integrity, not moral/character integrity, noob.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*sigh*
    Open a thread on my type if you care so much.
    No. I don’t care about you and I’m not discussing it with you over PM either. Leave me alone.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m not running. I’m still here replying to you. I just blocked you because I don’t want you to keep sending creepy unnecessary PMs to me.

And Ti is about logical integrity, not moral/character integrity, noob.
    Oof, that hurts. LSI are people too, don't you know?

If you're not running, then address your grievances with my type (preferably elsewhere, you can start a thread or we can PM, whatever).

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oof, that hurts. LSI are people too, don't you know?

If you're not running, then address your grievances with my type (preferably elsewhere, you can start a thread or we can PM, whatever).
    Stop creepily asking me to PM you.

I guess that’s your way of (not) admitting you’re wrong—changing the subject. LSIs do have Fi Role. Northstar is in the right however for labeling your statements about (moral) integrity as essentially Fi. It’s the exact same reason I called you Fi type, semi-jokingly under that post.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop creepily asking me to PM you.

I guess that’s your way of (not) admitting you’re wrong—changing the subject. LSIs do have Fi Role. Northstar is in the right however for labeling your statements about (moral) integrity as essentially Fi. It’s the exact same reason I called you Fi type, semi-jokingly under that post.
    If you're too uncomfortable to discuss your grievances about my self-typing in public, it is only logical to offer an alternative course. I am not here to discuss my type, however. This is Northstar's typing thread.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast