Thread: ILEs - Building Logical Frameworks with Ti - Introverted Thinking

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ILEs - Building Logical Frameworks with Ti - Introverted Thinking

How do ILEs use Ti? How do you build your Ti frameworks? What is the process, where do you find the pieces to the things you put together? How do you define things, how do you fill your categories and put the pieces together to build the logical understands you have? If you don't mind please go into detail about this and give some examples, thank you.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It varies. Sometimes it is fun to play with pieces sometimes it is compulsive need to figure out something for sure.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

From an observer perspective, ILEs seem to play with stuff; and every now and then, they'll stop and take stock of what's been happening. They don't spend that much time assessing before they're back experimenting with perhaps a slightly different tactic. It's as if they quickly fabricate a new strategy based on what has happened; however, they don't seem to like being interrupted when thinking, which may seem odd for someone who generally likes company. They can be rather detached and aloof, or disengaged in their manner of play. A phrase I've used with ILEs (just to remind myself so as not to get irritated) is "they test first, then think".

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    It varies. Sometimes it is fun to play with pieces sometimes it is compulsive need to figure out something for sure.
    Could you elaborate on your Ti process and explain how you view "deterministic links" in "chains of reasoning" and how you build your thoughts............

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VorticalFlow View Post
    Could you elaborate on your Ti process and explain how you view "deterministic links" in "chains of reasoning" and how you build your thoughts............
    I see something potential and build it up from a hazy picture. Like I knew a law that estimated the phenomena then I saw a measurement and I had I come across numerical estimation methods then I saw a computer and then I begun to build up a system for approximation where I ended up discarding whole integers for the sake of something being pseudo in terms of real world.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org