Thread: FULL 40Q. Please help type me. TIA

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Not quite how that works, because that's assuming I agree with your "values" (which I do not - as you can tell).
    That's also not my problem. You are choosing to be wrong, and you will burn in hell.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redundantoxymoron View Post
    That's also not my problem. You are choosing to be wrong, and you will burn in hell.
    Ah, so anyone who disagrees with you will burn in hell?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, so anyone who disagrees with you will burn in hell?
    Not with me.

You answer to someone else entirely.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not with me.

You answer to someone else entirely.
    I thought you liked realistic ideas? What about burning in hell for disagreeing with someone's type is realistic?

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paging @Adam Strange ! I know I'm not crazy. Does the OP remotely come off as ESI to you? Cause I'm not seeing it, like at all.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Paging @Adam Strange ! I know I'm not crazy. Does the OP remotely come off as ESI to you? Cause I'm not seeing it, like at all.
    Hi, @Alonzo.

I agree with @sbbds. I think the OP is ILI. Probably the Te sub-type. His answers to the questionnaire seem to be about as ILI as they come. He appears to be rational, bloodless, future-oriented, solitary, self-sufficient and acutely aware of the future value of money. Probably dresses in black and works in IT for a bank. (I haven't read the whole thread, so that's a wild guess.)

Seems like a nice guy.

I'm not sure why he thinks he's ESI, unless its some kind of slightly-off Dual seeking. However, I try not to battle-type and if he thinks he is ESI, then I'm not going to tell him he isn't.

I once went to a party with a thin ILI guy who wore a green skintight Riddler costume which left little to the imagination. The costume was really good in detail, and the guy was thin and had the body for it, but I'm not sure he could clearly see how he appeared to others at the party. His costume almost looked like body paint. Not many women approached him. In fact, he had an electrifying effect on the party's female host when he walked in and he could empty a room pretty effectively, but maybe this was part of his plan to filter for an SEE, IDK.

Dat Fe-PoLR, it's a Joker.

*EDIT*
    The OP's name, Redundant - Oxymoron, is a self-identifying statement of feeling "surplus" and unneeded, and of feeling self-contradicted.
    Almost the defining characteristic of ILI's is that they are Fe-PoLR Victims, which means that they don't appear to care what anyone else in society thinks and they aren't going to adapt to the crowd (they are redundant to society), but they very much want to be wanted by someone (Victims), which together can seem incredibly contradictory to them.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-19-2020 at 02:01 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Hi, @Alonzo.

I agree with @sbbds. I think the OP is ILI. Probably the Te sub-type. His answers to the questionnaire seem to be about as ILI as they come. He appears to be rational, bloodless, future-oriented, solitary, self-sufficient and acutely aware of the future value of money. Probably dresses in black and works in IT for a bank. (I haven't read the whole thread, so that's a wild guess.)

Seems like a nice guy.

I'm not sure why he thinks he's ESI, unless its some kind of slightly-off Dual seeking. However, I try not to battle-type and if he thinks he is ESI, then I'm not going to tell him he isn't.

I once went to a party with a thin ILI guy who wore a skintight green Riddler costume which left little to the imagination. The costume was really good in detail, and the guy was thin and had the body for it, but I'm not sure he could clearly see how he appeared to others at the party. His costume almost looked like body paint. Not many women approached him. In fact, he had an electrifying effect on the party's female host when he walked in and he could empty a room pretty effectively, but maybe this was part of his plan to filter for an SEE, IDK.

Adam, I suppose you only read the first post by the OP.

Since then, 1) I’ve changed my mind and think OP is IEI. 2) OP is a girl actually.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a real woman, who keeps my legs together and my heart with Christ, not a...
    Too bad not even Jesus would hit it, even if humanity were on the line

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I don't use type descriptions for typing and I've never read an ESI description.
    This does not smell like valued or high Te to me lol. @Adam Strange

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Adam, I suppose you only read the first post by the OP.

Since then, 1) I’ve changed my mind and think OP is IEI. 2) OP is a girl actually.
    Well, damn. I'm an idiot. And a sexist.

And Yes, I only read the first post.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, damn. I'm an idiot. And a sexist.
    I think everyone had a similar impression to yours lol

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, true, @sbbds, but there are people of all ilk who write on this forum. I just assumed that the OP was doing a fly-by of Socionics. You know, "Came from MBTI, just dropped in to drop a few bombs, then flew on."

Although I hope the OP sticks around. As I said, she seems like a nice guy. Or woman. Whatever.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, true, @sbbds, but there are people of all ilk who write on this forum. I just assumed that the OP was doing a fly-by of Socionics.
    They put an awful lot of work into that first post and some others, and clearly got very energized for fly-by lol.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm also a woman lol, I'm not an incel. The difference is that I'm a real woman, who keeps my legs together and my heart with Christ, not a... word that would get me banned.
    @redundantoxymoron, it is really hard to get banned for using words here. Almost impossible, in fact. What people usually get banned for is harassing members who don't like to be harassed. Harassing members who do like to get harassed is fine, though.

I see you are a strong believer in Christ. I sometimes find women on dating sites who express the same feelings. I interpret their convictions to their need to have some absolute certainty in their lives, and to provide a strong defense against intrusions against them by overly aggressive people. Do you think that applies to you, or not?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They put an awful lot of work into that first post and some others, and clearly got very energized for fly-by lol.
    Yes, in retrospect, I agree. You see things more clearly than I do. My 3D Ni is constantly pushing me into branches of alternate realities and away from the straightforward facts.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, in retrospect, I agree. You see things more clearly than I do. My 3D Ni is constantly pushing me into branches of alternate realities and away from the straightforward facts.
    Ur gonna get banished to hell and pronounced non-LIE soon lol, be careful Adam.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ur gonna get banished to hell and pronounced non-LIE soon lol, be careful Adam.
    Lol. I can feel it coming. Something is changing. Dat Ni.....

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The funny part about that post as well, is that in her defensiveness she misread my post and outed herself as a clear Te PoLR.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The funny part about that post as well, is that in her defensiveness she misread my post and outed herself as a clear Te PoLR.
    So it’s Se, Ti, Te, and also sarcasm that falls on deaf ears for her lmao. Deaf and blind. Maybe because what’s in between her ears and eyes is just empty or not there.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it’s Se, Ti, Te, and also sarcasm that falls on deaf ears for her lmao. Deaf and blind. Maybe because what’s in between her ears and eyes is just empty or not there.
    oh we can't be saying deaf ears, she'll be telling you to go to hell and calling you a FiLtHy WoMaN for insulting her. If she gets the joke, that is.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fundamentally, a Pi base/Ip temperament typing makes no sense for me because I don't experience boredom, inaction, or inertia. I'm always moving - mentally, if not also physically. I think of way too many things to do and have a running list of projects that are not yet started or in various stages of partial completion.

I've never needed someone else to push, motivate, or mobilize me into action. I don't care about pushing or mobilizing others into action either, and to be honest I don't believe that most people can get "bored" as they claim. I think they are lying. So I refuse to help them on principle. But I certainly don't need someone else's help with this either, and reject offers of advice in this area.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought you liked realistic ideas? What about burning in hell for disagreeing with someone's type is realistic?
    Type has nothing to do with it, and you know it. Your fate isn't up to me.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@redundantoxymoron, it is really hard to get banned for using words here. Almost impossible, in fact. What people usually get banned for is harassing members who don't like to be harassed. Harassing members who do like to get harassed is fine, though.

I see you are a strong believer in Christ. I sometimes find women on dating sites who express the same feelings. I interpret their convictions to their need to have some absolute certainty in their lives, and to provide a strong defense against intrusions against them by overly aggressive people. Do you think that applies to you, or not?
    Good to know.

No.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, @Alonzo.

Seems like a nice guy.

I once went to a party with a thin ILI guy who wore a green skintight Riddler costume which left little to the imagination. The costume was really good in detail, and the guy was thin and had the body for it, but I'm not sure he could clearly see how he appeared to others at the party. His costume almost looked like body paint. Not many women approached him. In fact, he had an electrifying effect on the party's female host when he walked in and he could empty a room pretty effectively, but maybe this was part of his plan to filter for an SEE, IDK.

*EDIT*
    The OP's name, Redundant - Oxymoron, is a self-identifying statement of feeling "surplus" and unneeded, and of feeling self-contradicted.
    Almost the defining characteristic of ILI's is that they are Fe-PoLR Victims, which means that they don't appear to care what anyone else in society thinks and they aren't going to adapt to the crowd (they are redundant to society), but they very much want to be wanted by someone (Victims), which together can seem incredibly contradictory to them.
    I would give a kidney for any part of this to be true.

I'm flattered.

Also. This isn't a "hit and run" posting. I don't check here every day. I usually only have time on weekends. So might not have time until next weekend now. I will remember to check later this weekend, maybe.

Just because I don't spend all day, every day on Socionics does not mean I'm planning to abandon this thread.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type has nothing to do with it, and you know it. Your fate isn't up to me.
    No but it has everything to do with the fact you claimed to be Ne PoLR because you dislike unrealistic ideas yet here you are telling others that an “omnibenevolent” magical being in the sky will make them burn in a fiery pit of doom for eternity because they don’t subscribe to your religious beliefs.
    Not only that but you describe yourself as confrontational and Se, yet you are one of the most passive aggressive members on this forum spouting shit like “your fate is not up to me”. The Te is non existent in you, and the fact you don’t see this hypocrisy proves that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread is very ironic. the title says "Please help me", yet all assistance in the thread has been rejected in favor your own conclusions. Ne PoLR might actually work for you.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@redundantoxymoron

The way you explained that you're being Se in this thread suggests unvalued Se. Lol. It's so passive aggressive and just telling, not showing. The way you're acting makes it seem like you're just begging for someone to come and attack you and get you off your high horse. You wouldn't even say the word whore to sb's face, merely bitchily insinuated it.

Fundamentally, a Pi base/Ip temperament typing makes no sense for me because I don't experience boredom, inaction, or inertia. I'm always moving - mentally, if not also physically. I think of way too many things to do and have a running list of projects that are not yet started or in various stages of partial completion.

I've never needed someone else to push, motivate, or mobilize me into action. I don't care about pushing or mobilizing others into action either, and to be honest I don't believe that most people can get "bored" as they claim. I think they are lying. So I refuse to help them on principle. But I certainly don't need someone else's help with this either, and reject offers of advice in this area.
    Congratulations. You've succeeded (where many others also have) in finding the secret, 17th type: asshole. We get it, you're a machine and you only need oil because motivation and fluctuation in drive is something for puny humans and whores who succumb to their base, ungodly needs... And btw, Se motivates not just oneself but others into motion too. Getting on top isn't the end goal, the end goal is influencing change and bettering your surroundings in one way of another: to lead means to have the trust of your people to do what's right. If you read it as totalitarian, that's just your own projection onto the description.

I actually don't have a suggestion for your type, because socionics isn't for you. You won't find a justification for your shitty personality in it.

Just one thing: "I'm always moving - mentally, if not also physically. I think of way too many things to do and have a running list of projects that are not yet started or in various stages of partial completion." This is a P trait.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys take this shit too seriously sometimes. Three pages that read a like a fucking raid instead of a typing thread.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    @redundantoxymoron

The way you explained that you're being Se in this thread suggests unvalued Se. Lol. It's so passive aggressive and just telling, not showing. The way you're acting makes it seem like you're just begging for someone to come and attack you and get you off your high horse. You wouldn't even say the word whore to sb's face, merely bitchily insinuated it.
    This, so much this.

@redundantoxymoron Stop using religion as a veil for your passive aggressive comments and just say it directly to that person. Deflecting everything on to others and claiming everyone else is not being "confrontational" or "impactful" in anyway, you just end up looking like a blubbering mess.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You only made points so you could insult me without having your comments removed. Also, you are the only one that thinks I have a shitty attitude. The others have been perfectly pleasant to interact with. Yet more evidence that I'm supervising your ass.
    Oh, how the tables have turned, retardedoxygenlessmoron.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    You guys take this shit too seriously sometimes. Three pages that read a like a fucking raid instead of a typing thread.
    I thank and apologize to those who took my side in defense of me.. I’m going to highlight the points in this thread that irked me and made me decide to want to poke OP to test “her” reaction, to make it more justified.

I am not going to bother requoting any of my own posts because it’s obvious that the majority of them were indeed constructive, and the OP did ignore them.

It is not typing that is being taken too seriously here, but a person’s shitty interpersonal attitude towards many people, which is being rightfully exposed and critiqued:

You missed the key point here, though: that I easily withstand intimidation.
    OP was saying that to remiges, who had been creating long in-depth posts in an effort to help her. Note that remiges has been nothing but charitably constructive in this entire thread. This might seem minor at first but let’s continue...

Generally, I don't relate to any of the IEs in the PoLR position, except some descriptions of Si PoLR and Fi PoLR. Occasionally, I do relate to Se PoLR and Fe PoLR, but rarely.
    When asked what PoLR OP relates most to. Wow, OP sees themselves as having no real weaknesses, really. Must have an extremely humble opinion of themselves. I couldn’t tell at all, especially not when they tried to pretentiously display their Ti prowess by pasting fucking code into a post in this thread lmao: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ality-2D-or-3D

Still, these little character beauty marks are brushed off or fly by the heads of posters, and they continue trying to read her extremely long, boring, self-absorbed post and trying to help her with long, in-depth replies. Note that most type me threads made by newbies do not typically receive such long, in-depth responses with people charitably helping them, but OP makes little dismissive quips towards them anyway. Let’s keep going. It gets worse.

Originally, I'd intended to go through your post point-by-point, since there are many false assumptions, but then I noticed these premises:
    [...]
    And I decided that your Socionics knowledge is too poor to be worth a point-by-point analysis.

I'm sorry, but this makes no sense. You think I have very strong Fe and also very strong Thinking, which is not possible within the theory; if Fe is 3D, then both logic functions must be 2D or lower. You also think I have strong Si and Si > Ne dimensionality, but you suggested LIE, a type with 4D Ne demonstrative and 1D Si PoLR. You also think I have strong Fe, but you suggested two types (SLI and ILI) that have 1D Fe PoLR.

All of the above should have thrown up red flags in your mind that you misinterpreted *something* in your analysis.

Since you helped me, let me return the favor. Tbh, I'd expect a Ti ego - even a Ti creative - to detect logical contradictions, and explain or resolve them, before posting.
    ^ The above was in response to Ajnas post, which was completely positive and non-critical, paying OP compliments, calling her long TLDR post interesting (I did too at first before I saw this shit, which is why I clicked Like on it). And this is the attitude Ajna gets in response where OP completely deconstructs, insults and dismisses the post rudely, as a new user who doesn’t even have a good enough handle on the theory to shut up and type themselves without asking for help from others.

Meanwhile, OP doesn’t even consider why Ajna would make such statements. Obviously “strong Fe” and “strong thinking” could be resolved by VALUING Fe, yet being a thinking type, or some such interpretation. But this retardmoron jumps to biting the hand that thinks for her.

Also, did you read my 40Q and note the obviously strong Si? Or are you just going off the one post you commented on before?
    Finally, the above is amazing. It’s a response to Aramas on the first page, claiming that somewhere in her long as post where she claims things like she hates memorizing things, and does not talk about food or comfort at all almost, she has “obviously strong Si”, and passive-aggressively insinuating that he didn’t read anything and should have combed through all of that bs on a wild goose chase for something that does not in fact exist.

In summary, OP is a dick with a high opinion of themselves. Acts like a dick to those trying to be helpful. Wants to be seen as a conservative traditional lady, but sadly everyone assumed they were just a boring dude, and failed at not making themselves look like a total asshole even as someone who claimed to have “higher than normative Fe” in another thread lol. Calls other people’s points contradictory and is a complete asshole to them about it, without even logically evaluating the content using common sense socionics premises for the intended meaning. Retypes others in her type me thread where she has convinced nobody that she herself is typed right yet. Thinks they have fantastic Ti role or HA, fantastic Si and Fe, amazing logic, and no faults that can’t be explained away by their deformed eyeballs and undying devotion to God.
    Last edited by sbbds; 03-21-2020 at 05:30 AM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spaceynyc View Post
    this thread is very ironic. the title says "Please help me", yet all assistance in the thread has been rejected in favor your own conclusions. Ne PoLR might actually work for you.
    Or just Ti-dom. In the first post notice the difference in detail for Ti vs. Fi and Ne vs. Se.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So, LSI. OK. Not bad.

Makes me wonder how did you match with IEE?

From my experience there are ESI's who (after initial judgmental phase) try to kiss my ass pretty heavily or they are just relived and do not think bad about me but they make me wary because they do similar tests others + the initial test procedure which is..
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    So, LSI. OK. Not bad.

Makes me wonder how did you match with IEE?

From my experience there are ESI's who (after initial judgmental phase) try to kiss my ass pretty heavily or they are just relived and do not think bad about me but they make me wary because they do similar tests others + the initial test procedure which is..
    Your conflictor has similar strengths as your dual and thus looks alike from a distance.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as a new user who doesn’t even have a good enough handle on the theory to shut up and type themselves without asking for help from others.
    OP is not new to socionics and probably thinks of themselves better or more experienced than anyone else. She said she has been into socionics for a decade. She has also been asking very detailed questions in her threads.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm only horny for the Holy Bible; is loving Jesus legal yet?
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    OP is not new to socionics and probably thinks of themselves better or more experienced than anyone else. She said she has been into socionics for a decade. She has also been asking very detailed questions in her threads.
    If that’s true then the fact that they’re still unable to type themselves is ridiculous. And the fact that they think themselves better or more experienced than others in light of that fact is even more ridiculous. Probably not a T type.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In summary, OP is a dick with a high opinion of themselves. Acts like a dick to those trying to be helpful. Wants to be seen as a conservative traditional lady, but sadly everyone assumed they were just a boring dude, and failed at not making themselves look like a total asshole even as someone who claimed to have “higher than normative Fe” in another thread lol. Calls other people’s points contradictory and is a complete asshole to them about it, without even logically evaluating the content using common sense socionics premises for the intended meaning. Retypes others in her type me thread where she has convinced nobody that she herself is typed right yet. Thinks they have fantastic Ti role or HA, fantastic Si and Fe, amazing logic, and no faults that can’t be explained away by their deformed eyeballs and undying devotion to God.
    Idk if it's type related but I've seen that "no weaknesses" thing pop up in other SEIs. Whenever I've gotten one of the SEIs I've known to take some socionics test they seem to answer that they are good at everything. I'd assume this is a coincidence, but thought it was interesting to bring up.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinks they have fantastic Ti role or HA, fantastic Si and Fe, amazing logic, and no faults that can’t be explained away by their deformed eyeballs and undying devotion to God.
    "Avatar, the trash type bender." I just don't understand how someone can allegedly study Socionics for a decade and still be so clueless as to what their type is...unless they're claiming that all of their functions are so developed and fully actualized that they've hit the God Tier and abandoned all petty mortal failings. lol OP gives strong sock puppet troll account and/or Bitter Betty vibes, like they're trying to make some point about Socionics' limitations.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alonzo Yeah, I honestly thought they might be an alt account made by @Singu for a while there lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast