Thread: Type Me!

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BenGen View Post
    Thank you! @MrsTortilla @thehotelambush: I seem to identify the most with EIE-Ni 3w4|5w6|9w8 sp/sx.
    @Beautiful sky (FYI)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    BenGen is an Ni ego type. She has a distinct, focused vision for what she wants to do in her life. For example, she makes plans to hang out with people in advance, according to a rough schedule. She tends to make decisions about future activities long in advance, and prefers to make her mind up ahead of time so she avoids the anxiousness caused by too much open-endedness.
    That will unravel over time. I can't definitively set my plans because things change over time. But I guess help motivate people towards long-term positive behavioral change.
    I'm just going to leave this here.

I don't see a problem with EIE, and agree with what Tortilla has said, but this is inconsistent.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This whole thread is inconsistent
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post

I (...) agree with what Tortilla has said, but this is inconsistent.
    *Holy... gasp!* That's MRS Tortilla to you!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just going to leave this here.

I don't see a problem with EIE, and agree with what Tortilla has said, but this is inconsistent.
    Well, you can't definitively make plans for how one is going to make an impact... That type of thing usually unravels over time. One can speculate but then that can lock you into a singular perspective when sometimes you have to reframe your perspective to get over a plateau. "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry." - Robert Burns

​Essentially, it's context-based.
    Last edited by DEFUNCT; 04-08-2019 at 10:26 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    This whole thread is inconsistent
    It's because Fe-Ni/Ni-Fe is contextual and perspective-shifting. ENFj and INFp is "about the box"/deconstruct the box and flips the box to see the different perspectives of that one thing. So those types tend to collapse information into a few general themes whereas ENFp and INFj are outside the box and are expansive in idea exploration.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, you can't definitively make plans for how one is going to make an impact... That type of thing usually unravels over time. One can speculate but then that can lock you into a singular perspective when sometimes you have to reframe your perspective to get over a plateau. "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry." - Robert Burns

​Essentially, it's context-based
    Generally with this sort of thing, one would make an overall plan that leads them down the path towards that general direction, and solve any issues if/when they needed to in pursuit of their goal. This is why I asked them as two separate questions.

Distinct, focused vision and can't set plans because things change are fairly contrasting points of view.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generally with this sort of thing, one would make an overall plan that leads them down the path towards that general direction, and solve any issues if/when they needed to in pursuit of their goal. This is why I asked them as two separate questions.

Distinct, focused vision and can't set plans because things change are fairly contrasting points of view.
    I do have a vision but I don't have it down to every last detail.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Congratulations duals
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, BenGen, you accidentally overdo it a lot? Like dehydrate yourself and not notice? Then drink a gallon of water to fix that problem you may or may not have? Shoot we have the answer already?

[I'm checking for Si polr]. If Beta, then logically yes we do if Si polr.

Logically, because of the Beta LSI saying dual, yeah, probably EIE. If not, some other beta, for all I know the LSI could be typed wrong or wrong about dual. Not worrying about it though.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 05-12-2019 at 01:56 AM.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123