Thread: Type me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me

I considered an Fe PoLR type (ILI or SLI), but I'm not sure.

Questionnaire used:
    https://wholesocionics.blogspot.com/...tionnaire.html

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTP Don Quixote or ENFJ Hamlet

https://youtu.be/zwHk0-R3E74
    Last edited by khcs; 10-19-2020 at 08:24 PM.
    This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI>ESI>SLI

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe SLI. You show schoolbook examples of Fe-polr, like: "All days are the same, there is nothing special about holidays".

You say some things that can seem "philosophical", but I think they are more tied to Fe polr and not to Ni. ILIs produce more substantial intuitive philosophy, often incomprehensible (to me).

Your eyes also look more sensing than intuitive. So I put my bet on SLI for now.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting answers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Leaning SLI imho, but that's from a short impression.
    What made your impression?

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    ENTP Don Quixote or ENFJ Hamlet
    Fe-valuing and 4D Ne? Hmm, never thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
    Probably introverted ig

and Ni, maybe
    Where did you observe Ni?

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    ILI>ESI>SLI
    So I'm seeing Gamma/Delta types here unlike one of the other posts that had Alpha/Beta types. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by user123 View Post
    IEI
    Any explanations?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Maybe SLI. You show schoolbook examples of Fe-polr, like: "All days are the same, there is nothing special about holidays".

You say some things that can seem "philosophical", but I think they are more tied to Fe polr and not to Ni. ILIs produce more substantial intuitive philosophy, often incomprehensible (to me).

Your eyes also look more sensing than intuitive. So I put my bet on SLI for now.
    Didn't think philosophical stuff can pertain to Fe-PoLR. Also, any observations of Si-lead?
    I also wonder about the observation of the eyes. What are the differences between sensing and intuitive eyes?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think ILI. Your like entire aura comes off as a Gamma male soooo badly.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLI > ESI

Whoops. I watched some more.

ESI > SLI.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

go to world socionics society to be typed. they are on Facebook and YouTube.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
    From what I watched, your second half of first video reminded me the elitism that especially derives from Ni (I have known well several Ni egos in my life, very similar sentiments there, I’m this half at least).
    Interesting. Didn't think of the word elitism here, but interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I think ILI. Your like entire aura comes off as a Gamma male soooo badly.
    Any explanations or just a vibe?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    SLI > ESI

Whoops. I watched some more.

ESI > SLI.
    What changed your mind? Were both videos different to you or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    go to world socionics society to be typed. they are on Facebook and YouTube.
    I'll try that too, thanks.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Any explanations or just a vibe?
    Just a vibe. But a bit more than 'just' because it's how you also appear aesthetically. The physical shape of your jaw, and face and eyes etc.

Dear Lord you think business management is interesting? lol. Sorry. But I'm the opposite. Yes that's clear Te over Fe valuing.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown5145 View Post
    What changed your mind? Were both videos different to you or what?
    In the first video, I saw some (not 4D) Te and you looked laid back and super relaxed and I associate that with SLI.

In the second video, you look more like a guy I know who is certainly ESI, plus you momentarily channeled both Bruce Springsteen and Bob Dylan.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown5145 View Post

Didn't think philosophical stuff can pertain to Fe-PoLR. Also, any observations of Si-lead?
    I also wonder about the observation of the eyes. What are the differences between sensing and intuitive eyes?
    Fe-polrs can be critical of social customs and attitudes, so it can show itself as something like a philosophical attitude. Not necessarily though.

Intuitive eyes seem to look at something invisible, beyond the physical world. Ne seems to look at ideas floating around, and Ni seems to look "into eternity". This is very exaggerated though, but it can sometimes be accurate.

I watched the video again, but I am not so sure anymore. And what did you say about existing? Like we don't know if anything exists or something?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Unknown5145 @Saberstorm
    Looks like I have to pay money for it. I totally understand it, but I can't afford doing that.

@BandD
    Well, yes, but I also took the concentration because it's generally deemed as "easy", even though I'm not doing that particularly well right now. As I said on my first video, my family pushed me to continue college, even though I didn't want to. I'm not very decisive when it comes to stuff like this, as it took me more than 2 years to do so. They believe I wouldn't have any other plans in my life and my plan would only be moving out from them, despite not having a job yet.

@Adam Strange

Hmm okay. I guess it's because of the questions in the questionnaire and the answers I gave to them, making me look different in both of the videos. I must have given answers that do not end up being consistent with one specific/single type. That's why I've been questioning my type. I also may have appeared lowered down in my first video and stood up higher in my second one. The thing is that I doubt being an ethical type as a whole since my Fe is quite weak to begin with, but nonetheless, it's still interesting to see.

@Tallmo

I see what you're saying about the eyes, I think that's true as well.

As for existing, what I meant was that seeing everything that's been happening in this world lately and how society has a strict and stubborn way of how the world is supposed to be in the first place and how they try to indoctrinate others with their beliefs is what makes me start questioning our existence for quite a while now. I know this may not sound relevant to anyone but I think it's relevant is because nothing that society is doing right now makes sense to me at all. They have these subjective views of good/bad, right/wrong, true/false, correct/incorrect that they decided to begin with and choose what's good/bad and for no particular reason other than brainwashing others into following them without knowing why other than saying it's "common sense".

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, yes, but I also took the concentration because it's generally deemed as "easy", even though I'm not doing that particularly well right now.
    That's weird to me that it would be considered easy. Easy for whom? What's easy for the spider is a PoLR hit for the fly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

That's weird to me that it would be considered easy. Easy for whom? What's easy for the spider is a PoLR hit for the fly.
    I'm guessing this is a metaphor of you being Te PoLR.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

yeah supper hard to tell if you're SLI or ILI. i am leaning on ILI

i suggest dating date SEE and IEE see which you jive with
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prevalent gamma introvert vi. ESI or ILI

Seem more IP than IJ but tough to tell from interview videos. Too many variables that can be causing IP > IJ impression

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    yeah supper hard to tell if you're SLI or ILI. i am leaning on ILI

i suggest dating date SEE and IEE see which you jive with
    I think it's kinda difficult to observe Si and Ni, as they may not be deemed as "conscious" IM elements, even though they're conscious to both the SLI and ILI.
    Dating is an interesting suggestion since it does relate to Socionics. However, I never tried it, so it will be difficult at first glance. If I get involved in a relationship however, I'd rather be it a long-term one than have multiple short-term ones leading nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Prevalent gamma introvert vi. ESI or ILI

Seem more IP than IJ but tough to tell from interview videos. Too many variables that can be causing IP > IJ impression
    I think I'm more in the IP temperament, even though I try to be more J-like sometimes, but end up not being one at all.
    I guess it's the way I sat and the answers I made from the questionnaire making me more P-like I guess.
    Last edited by SkyNova20; 10-24-2020 at 07:02 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post
    because you came across in the videos as firmly principled (even the laziness is backed by firm intent), decisive and unmoving in that way, I thought ESI.
    If not, ILI.

SLI is Ne-suggestible
    instead, your global critique on delusion, "mindset"/ point of view as a singular , use of music to blot the surroundings to "focus" strike me as Ni-valuing

...as if you want to realise the total significance of an undertaking prior to constructing a detailed plan. detailed plan would be more SLI-like, and they are content with tweaking it for fitness as they go.
    Interesting to see another ESI answer here.
    Last edited by SkyNova20; 10-30-2020 at 01:18 AM.