Thread: Si PoLR or Te PoLR?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Si PoLR or Te PoLR?

Last edited by 0i0; 09-24-2018 at 06:16 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post

well I don't see any si polr mentioned below!!

sound like weak Te and btw I like how you went about it (though paperwork is always boring)

do you mean you have difficulty memorizing combos? or when to use them?

sound like valued Si, did you consider ESE and SEI?

any examples?

why are you trying to explain those ideas to someone who isn't opened to them? also what type of ideas are you talking about?
    Last edited by Simo; 09-25-2018 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Kara deleted the OP, so I thought I should delete the quotes as well

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this sounds more like Te suggestive and Si valuing to me.. right down to the "tell me what this is on the basis of some anecdotes"

that said, I think your post is really just one more anecdote so the above is not necessarily conclusive, just a first impression

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only a few bits are still visible from being quoted. I think the “Si-Te complex”— ie these two IEs blocked together—means you’re describing both at once. The way certain kinds of red-tape-style instructions, forms, and administrative procedures are created combines those IEs, and your description of both not following something like that (Te) and feeling upset or internally dysregulated about it, in a maybe overwhelmed way (Si), possibly does too. Some stuff looks needlessly arbitrary from the POV that devalues the two elements, because it is a series of steps that “work” in practice but that probably don’t adhere to any Ti principles to organize them, and that don’t prioritize the human experience.

But just based on what I can see, this may lean a little more Te polr.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Simo, @Bertrand, @golden Thank you guys, I really appreciate your answers.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Simo, @Bertrand, @golden Thank you guys, I really appreciate your answers.
    you are welcome anytime, and btw I deleted the quotes I had of your OP since you deleted it

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    you are welcome anytime, and btw I deleted the quotes I had of your OP since you deleted it
    Oh, that's ver, kind of you, I appreciate it! I know though, that once I posted something, it will stay on the internet, and I'm okay with you or others quoting it.

I deleted my post, as I realized I should encourage other ways in myself to see who I am, and because I felt I lacked the knowledge about Si and Te PoLR in the first place, so it became very "anecdotal" (as Bertrand phrased it) therefore maybe lacking the necessary information. I'm sorry I wasted your time and thoughts, as others won't see them now, but they also gave me some perspective, and I'm very grateful for that.

I also truly appreciate your kindness, and how you respected my decision to delete my post, this honestly made my day.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, that's ver, kind of you, I appreciate it! I know though, that once I posted something, it will stay on the internet, and I'm okay with you or others quoting it.
    yeah but it won't stay forever

I deleted my post, as I realized I should encourage other ways in myself to see who I am, and because I felt I lacked the knowledge about Si and Te PoLR in the first place, so it became very "anecdotal" (as Bertrand phrased it) therefore maybe lacking the necessary information. I'm sorry I wasted your time and thoughts, as others won't see them now, but they also gave me some perspective, and I'm very grateful for that.
    no need to apologize, you wrote the thread to get more clarity so if our responses gave you some perspective then our time & thoughts aren't really wasted

to make you feel more guilt, I wasted more time to find these three parts of a socionics introductory
    http://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2...cs-part-1.html
    http://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2...cs-part-2.html
    http://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2...cs-part-3.html

I don't know if they are to basic for you, but I think they explain most of the basics after which you should be able to read more in depth articles and type descriptions as you like

I also truly appreciate your kindness, and how you respected my decision to delete my post, this honestly made my day.
    Glad to hear this

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    yeah but it won't stay forever

no need to apologize, you wrote the thread to get more clarity so if our responses gave you some perspective then our time & thoughts aren't really wasted

to make you feel more guilt, I wasted more time to find these three parts of a socionics introductory
    http://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2...cs-part-1.html
    http://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2...cs-part-2.html
    http://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2...cs-part-3.html

I don't know if they are to basic for you, but I think they explain most of the basics after which you should be able to read more in depth articles and type descriptions as you like

Glad to hear this
    I'll dive into them, thank you very much!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'll dive into them, thank you very much!
    "Jungian Dichotomies - The original four dichotomies that can be found in MBTI and Socionics but are given significantly more nuanced definitions in the latter. These are Energising/Integrating (also called Extroversion/Introversion), Intuition/Sensation, Logic/Ethics (also called Thinking/Feeling) and Rationality/Irrationality (also called Judging/Perceiving).
    1. Energising and Integrating"

it's not Socionics but a kind of heresy. do not waste your time on that

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Only a few bits are still visible from being quoted. I think the “Si-Te complex”— ie these two IEs blocked together—means you’re describing both at once. The way certain kinds of red-tape-style instructions, forms, and administrative procedures are created combines those IEs, and your description of both not following something like that (Te) and feeling upset or internally dysregulated about it, in a maybe overwhelmed way (Si), possibly does too.
    I'd say those things are Si+Ti rather than Si+Te. Which, if someone found particularly stressful might suggest EIE > IEI.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    I'd say those things are Si+Ti rather than Si+Te. Which, if someone found particularly stressful might suggest EIE > IEI.
    It sounded to me more like she created a Ti system of her own to cope with Te-style information and processes. I don’t remember everything she wrote now, though.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”