EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@COOL AND MANLY what do you think about this? @Armalite as well. What do you think about the description
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew this topic was for me and yet I still don't understand what you want.

Maritsa, you better not start another thread and try to type me over 50+ threads. You always do this shit. Keep it all in one place. I'm not going to follow you around.

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another unnecessary thread

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    I knew this topic was for me and yet I still don't understand what you want.

Maritsa, you better not start another thread and try to type me over 50+ threads. You always do this shit. Keep it all in one place. I'm not going to follow you around.
    I’m not typing you here. I want to get your feedback and thoughts on the Se that’s very apparent in the that page. Also, stop observing what “I always DO”
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PussyInASarcophagus View Post
    Stop judging the effectiveness of my threads.
    -

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I’m not typing you here. I want to get your feedback and thoughts on the Se that’s very apparent in the that page. Also, stop observing what “I always DO”
    No. My message was clear.

TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What effectiveness? You make the same inane thread every day hoping for some kind of discussion? Yet you never address your points or even try to start up a dilemma. It's like throwing shit to the wall and hope it sticks

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What effectiveness? You make the same inane thread every day hoping for some kind of discussion? Yet you never address your points or even try to start up a dilemma. It's like throwing shit to the wall and hope it sticks
    Did you even look at the page that I linked to?
    -

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly. I don't like to be led. I'm not fucking dumb.

If you want to know something ask. I don't follow random instructions to satisfy people curiosities.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Exactly. I don't like to be led. I'm not fucking dumb.

If you want to know something ask. I don't follow random instructions to satisfy people curiosities.
    I did ask.
    -

TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did ask.
    Ask via dms the next time retard

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did ask.
    You told me to give you an opinion about something irrelevant that I could care less about.

You are obviously lying about this not being related to my type. If you are not going to be straight with me, I won't play.

I'm also surprised you don't remember me. We did this so many times and I always turn you down.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ask via dms the next time retard
    Hey ass hat why don’t you go find and stick with the threads you see as “relevant” bye.
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

“We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A typical Maritsa thread btw. Eight years pass and the tactics never change.

Look at this classic:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...99-Type-a-post

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I miss Absurd.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, could you explain why you lack basic intelligence?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

why? i thought u were Te seeking?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    why? i thought u were Te seeking?
    i was pointing out what he was doing
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i was pointing out what he was doing
    mhm okay whatever pleases you

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Anyway this is a great example of how Se perceives the object; obviously in this page the object stands out in a very highlighted way and the intensity of the attraction is captures well by the author. So many elements to consider. But, in general Se is attracted to objects that shine the brightest and stand out.

Being Se polr when I look at objects my mind goes blurry. In clothing I often do not pick ones that have nice textures or styles...just whatever the damn well I can wear until I feel uncomfortable
    -

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t think it’s exactly Se because it uses too many Ne-like metaphors (“hair spread out like angel wings”) instead of just clearly and concretely describing the damn thing and one’s own attraction. The second part might be an accurate representation of how Ni leading types feel but idk.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I don’t think it’s exactly Se because it uses too many Ne-like metaphors (“hair spread out like angel wings”) instead of just clearly and concretely describing the damn thing and one’s own attraction. The second part might be an accurate representation of how Ni leading types feel but idk.
    it is. it came from SLE friend
    -

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it is. it came from SLE friend
    It’s very heavy Ne role if it is. In any case I don’t find it very compelling or a good example of more raw Se. It’s also low quality writing.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    It’s very heavy Ne role if it is. In any case I don’t find it very compelling or a good example of more raw Se. It’s also low quality writing.
    It probably isn't, can't trust a typing from a pelican.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's neccessary for completing 1 million created threads task
    Maritsa is on N540 still

A typical Maritsa thread btw.
    it's she who made a drama masterpiece "Your typing of forum members"
    she just can't do alike every time. but tries hard

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I’m not typing you here.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway this is a great example of how Se perceives the object; obviously in this page the object stands out in a very highlighted way and the intensity of the attraction is captures well by the author. So many elements to consider. But, in general Se is attracted to objects that shine the brightest and stand out.

Being Se polr when I look at objects my mind goes blurry. In clothing I often do not pick ones that have nice textures or styles...just whatever the damn well I can wear until I feel uncomfortable
    Okay, I will be a honest for a bit.

I know you are a serious person so I do try not joke with you. But I find you very silly. It's hard for me not to insult you.

I get you are trying to be helpful but I don't find you helpful. It will just be me clowning on you. Like that part about your mind going blurry. That is a layup.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey ass hat why don’t you go find and stick with the threads you see as “relevant” bye.
    Reminder that we will all regret mistreating the lovely and humanistic Maritsa.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I will be a honest for a bit.

I know you are a serious person so I do try not joke with you. But I find you very silly. It's hard for me not to insult you.

I get you are trying to be helpful but I don't find you helpful. It will just be me clowning on you. Like that part about your mind going blurry. That is a layup.
    I’ve been waiting to say this myself for four years. Bravo!
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    She truly is a lovely person

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

a true humanist has spoken

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

indeed. her vengence in creating of more threads per a day may lead to terrible lags of the server