Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ I'm thinking similarly

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    The art gallery you linked to is very cool!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post
    In the end, it's up to you what type you think fits you best
    Yes I know, but all of you helped me a lot! Thank you for the video and your opinion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    your eyebrows are so lively
    Yup, they are indeed haha

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As you are ILE-Ne, don't be surprised if some ILI descriptions also ever happen to fit you in Socionics if they are written by Gulenko or one influenced by him. He started from classical norms, rewrote labels for his own system, and some of his data is ambiguous enough across quadras to keep people arguing.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

your eyebrows are so lively LII
    huh?
    Are you SEE?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    huh?
    Are you SEE?
    no I'm a fruit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, I was lately reading a lot about the types you suggested and so on and I somehow still feel confused. I really feel like there is a little bit of everything in me, I can never have the feeling like "yes! this type is me for sure". Maybe there is something wrong with me or with my understing of all the socionics? (hopefully the second option is correct)

I've read some of others typings here and I often see people answering the question about what love and beauty is to you. And people say often that love is a beautiful feeling blah blah blah which in general I agree, love is really amazing. But when they speak about beauty, I often found opinions that beauty is some kind a reflection of inner harmony or other things like that which totally don't speak to me... for me beauty is a totally superficial thing, if you see something that pleases you visually, that is beauty. Among my friends if they would ask me that question about beauty I can imagine myself joking that beauty is whatever can make my penis hard... which of course wouldn't be true because I consider for example the sea very beautiful though it doesn't have this magical effect on me I totally don't see any deeper meaning in beauty though I understand people that do. Is that something that EII could say? Or ILE?

Also when it comes to joking... there is a guy in the office that likes to ask philosophical questions. And once he asked us how we want to be burried after death... and I answered him whith a smile on my face, that it is kinda stupid question, that I totally don't care what will happen with my body after death, that it can be even thrown for dogs to fuck it or eat it. Kinda weird I guess not too weird for LSE or EII?
    In general we somehow enjoy quite dark sense of humour with my colleagues at work, often even disgusting I guess including jokes about different races and religions, although as I told before if we talk seriously than I always defend other races and religious since me co-workers are rather not that much "open for diversity". But I see a very clear difference between jokes and being serious. I generally think that people can joke about anything.

A thing that is quite unique in me or at least I haven't seen anyone doing the same thing is that I make notes of almost everything that I learn. Since I was I kid, I had my personal notebook where I was writing down a lot things that simply interesting for me, like the history of slavic tribes and the very beginnings of slavic countries, how does wolf's life looks, some single words in foreign languages that I found here or there, a lot about solar system and astronomy, a little bit about chemisty, mythology, something about the construction of guns, really a mix of everything that catched my attention and that I didn't want to forget. I guess I thrown away those notebooks few years ago, although I kept them for few years
    The habit of writing things down stayed with me up today. But now I rather don't use notebooks. I write little stuff in my mobile phone and bigger stuff in other ways, for example here I make my notes about programming languages: https://github.com/abik11/tips-tricks
    While learning foreign languages I always make tables with verbs conjugations or words, I print it on A4 paper and take it with myself whenever I go. Even if I don't read those things, I just feel better having them in my pocket here you can also see an example, this is my favourite one https://imgur.com/7NgHjne
    I think this whole thing is quite imporant in me, but personally I am totally not capable of assigning to any function for example... Ti? Te? Ne? Ni? Si? No idea

Also another quite typical thing for me which I cannot understand precisely is for example that I like watching movies and series, but I consider them a loss of my precious time. So to allow myself watching them I've started some day to watch series in foreign languages mostly Spanish at the beginning and now mostly Italian, soon I hope French. And this was like one of the best ideas of my life it allows me to keep my level of a language at a desirable level while having a lot of fun enjoying a series or a movie. I don't watch anything in Polish despite when I do that with others. I also listen some foreign language audio while I am at the bust to work and back or often when I go to take a walk (but sometimes I prefer to just enjoy the walk). I try to take as much as possible out of my time. Even when I listen to the music I rather choose Spanish or Italian stuff only sometimes listening other languages

Another thing that I think is worth mentioning is that I am somehow controlling in my relationship. I mean, I let my girlfriend decide what we will do, where we will go and stuff like that which is of little imporance to me because I just want to spend time with her, no matter how. But when she goes somewhere alone, I usually make a little (sometimes bigger :/) interrogation to her, trying to find any track of a lie or something that doesn't match. I am very cold at such moments, with very serious look on my face, asking questions like "where you have been", "what you have done", "who was with you" blah blah blah. I am getting very nervous and arrogant when she refuses to answer. This is a really bad thing about me, but even worse is that I kinda enjoy those moments. I don't mean that I like when she is afraid of me, totally not, but I like myself being like this. Sometimes it finishes with a quarrel. This whole thing is very difficult to her since she is very sensitive, I guess she is ESE, but you know how poor is my ability to even type myself haha would EII for example evet behave like this? Also she often tells me that I am very bossy to my closest friends.
    Moreover, our relationship is over a distance of 600km! We meet every two weeks, sometimes a bit less if it is not possible. I go to her about 10 hours by a night train, this is a nice experiance, I love night trains, but I would really love to live with her toegether and have her close all the time. I am very very jealous by the way. Although she says that I am very bossy, she also says that I am very tender and romantic. We are extremely open to each other, both mentally and physically. We love being close all the time, at least holding our hands if nothing more is possible is this information somehow helpful?

By the way, in comparison to her, she is always losing her things. She lost her mobile phone many times, her ID card. She also can get lost in a new city I am different, I almost always put my things in the same place and I can always notice if some has moved them or not. Those difference are a bit funny, when we go somewhere, especially abroad I often take her phone and all important things and take care of them

I've read that sometimes it is useful to remind how a person was as a child while finding type? Is that true?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by albetini View Post
    Hey guys, I was lately reading a lot about the types you suggested and so on and I somehow still feel confused. I really feel like there is a little bit of everything in me, I can never have the feeling like "yes! this type is me for sure". Maybe there is something wrong with me or with my understing of all the socionics? (hopefully the second option is correct)

I've read some of others typings here and I often see people answering the question about what love and beauty is to you. And people say often that love is a beautiful feeling blah blah blah which in general I agree, love is really amazing. But when they speak about beauty, I often found opinions that beauty is some kind a reflection of inner harmony or other things like that which totally don't speak to me... for me beauty is a totally superficial thing, if you see something that pleases you visually, that is beauty. Among my friends if they would ask me that question about beauty I can imagine myself joking that beauty is whatever can make my penis hard... which of course wouldn't be true because I consider for example the sea very beautiful though it doesn't have this magical effect on me I totally don't see any deeper meaning in beauty though I understand people that do. Is that something that EII could say? Or ILE?

Also when it comes to joking... there is a guy in the office that likes to ask philosophical questions. And once he asked us how we want to be burried after death... and I answered him whith a smile on my face, that it is kinda stupid question, that I totally don't care what will happen with my body after death, that it can be even thrown for dogs to fuck it or eat it. Kinda weird I guess not too weird for LSE or EII?
    In general we somehow enjoy quite dark sense of humour with my colleagues at work, often even disgusting I guess including jokes about different races and religions, although as I told before if we talk seriously than I always defend other races and religious since me co-workers are rather not that much "open for diversity". But I see a very clear difference between jokes and being serious. I generally think that people can joke about anything.

A thing that is quite unique in me or at least I haven't seen anyone doing the same thing is that I make notes of almost everything that I learn. Since I was I kid, I had my personal notebook where I was writing down a lot things that simply interesting for me, like the history of slavic tribes and the very beginnings of slavic countries, how does wolf's life looks, some single words in foreign languages that I found here or there, a lot about solar system and astronomy, a little bit about chemisty, mythology, something about the construction of guns, really a mix of everything that catched my attention and that I didn't want to forget. I guess I thrown away those notebooks few years ago, although I kept them for few years
    The habit of writing things down stayed with me up today. But now I rather don't use notebooks. I write little stuff in my mobile phone and bigger stuff in other ways, for example here I make my notes about programming languages: https://github.com/abik11/tips-tricks
    While learning foreign languages I always make tables with verbs conjugations or words, I print it on A4 paper and take it with myself whenever I go. Even if I don't read those things, I just feel better having them in my pocket here you can also see an example, this is my favourite one https://imgur.com/7NgHjne
    I think this whole thing is quite imporant in me, but personally I am totally not capable of assigning to any function for example... Ti? Te? Ne? Ni? Si? No idea

Also another quite typical thing for me which I cannot understand precisely is for example that I like watching movies and series, but I consider them a loss of my precious time. So to allow myself watching them I've started some day to watch series in foreign languages mostly Spanish at the beginning and now mostly Italian, soon I hope French. And this was like one of the best ideas of my life it allows me to keep my level of a language at a desirable level while having a lot of fun enjoying a series or a movie. I don't watch anything in Polish despite when I do that with others. I also listen some foreign language audio while I am at the bust to work and back or often when I go to take a walk (but sometimes I prefer to just enjoy the walk). I try to take as much as possible out of my time. Even when I listen to the music I rather choose Spanish or Italian stuff only sometimes listening other languages

Another thing that I think is worth mentioning is that I am somehow controlling in my relationship. I mean, I let my girlfriend decide what we will do, where we will go and stuff like that which is of little imporance to me because I just want to spend time with her, no matter how. But when she goes somewhere alone, I usually make a little (sometimes bigger :/) interrogation to her, trying to find any track of a lie or something that doesn't match. I am very cold at such moments, with very serious look on my face, asking questions like "where you have been", "what you have done", "who was with you" blah blah blah. I am getting very nervous and arrogant when she refuses to answer. This is a really bad thing about me, but even worse is that I kinda enjoy those moments. I don't mean that I like when she is afraid of me, totally not, but I like myself being like this. Sometimes it finishes with a quarrel. This whole thing is very difficult to her since she is very sensitive, I guess she is ESE, but you know how poor is my ability to even type myself haha would EII for example evet behave like this? Also she often tells me that I am very bossy to my closest friends.
    Moreover, our relationship is over a distance of 600km! We meet every two weeks, sometimes a bit less if it is not possible. I go to her about 10 hours by a night train, this is a nice experiance, I love night trains, but I would really love to live with her toegether and have her close all the time. I am very very jealous by the way. Although she says that I am very bossy, she also says that I am very tender and romantic. We are extremely open to each other, both mentally and physically. We love being close all the time, at least holding our hands if nothing more is possible is this information somehow helpful?

By the way, in comparison to her, she is always losing her things. She lost her mobile phone many times, her ID card. She also can get lost in a new city I am different, I almost always put my things in the same place and I can always notice if some has moved them or not. Those difference are a bit funny, when we go somewhere, especially abroad I often take her phone and all important things and take care of them

I've read that sometimes it is useful to remind how a person was as a child while finding type? Is that true?
    Isn’t it clear to you that you are a sensory type as you do view beauty in a personal “superficial “ sense?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by albetini View Post
    lol if you think there is something wrong with you then don't ask socionics. Besides, no, you're not crazier than the rest of us. It's not uncommon for users here to change their types over time (so did I). Give yourself some time if you're still confused. Try to type the people around you to get a better feeling for the types and how well you get along with each type.

You've summarized it pretty well. The beauty question is from an old questionnaire (most people here use thehotelambush Q) and let's agree that it's useless to type someone based on their subjective understanding of beauty.

I wouldn't try to make this type related. Sure you could find stereotypical EIIs who have no patience for dark humor but in generall maybe you're just not as emotional or thin-skinned about certain things. If you want to align that with socionics you could call that a T-type trait but if you look through the forum that's certaintly not the rule.

I would say excessive notes and tables are quite the Ti-ego trait :') and the number of your interests indicate Ne. Ti-Ne or Ne-Ti

That means you're a lifelong learner. And a quite dedicated one. I would still say Ti-Ne > Ne-Ti

I don't think that EIIs would do that. There are always exceptions irls of course but that behavior sounds more like LII. That may be surprising because the Se-PolR, at least for me, indicates a more passive character, but trying to be the boss and being controlling is actually in line with Ti-ego types. ExE can tolerate that but it will be useless with an LSE. And least we know that you're a j-type.

edit: Fi-PolR (like ENTp) can be authoritarian, too but I don't see 1D-Fi for you.

Do you get lost in cities, too? How well do you handle crowds of people, especially in unknown cities/places? Se-PolR don't manage that very well the first time. So many people at once when trying to navigate through an unknown place can be overwhelming for them.

Maybe. Just remember that people from a personality perspective can be like ugly ducklings. They develop and become different people when they're adults.

this is something I wrote in another thread:

That's mostly subjective.

Do you expect people who are close to you to express their (hopefully positive) emotions to you openly? Do feel let down when they fail to do so? (Fe-ds)

SLIs expect IEEs to have some sort of emotional counter. They intuitively know how much emotion they're allowed to express to not make the SLI uncomfortable.
    LIIs on the other hand need the emotionality from ExEs. Especially when they doubt the correctness of their own emotions. With ExEs they become more loose, joke around, feel accepted even with their awkwardness. Also ESEs share the same mentality for fairness while not being as proud and prickly as IEE-SLI can be. ('can' !!)

Also SLIs tend to change their plans often. They're unpredictable while LIIs as ij-type don't work well with that. They think people should keep their promisses, argue logically (-SNIP-)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lol if you think there is something wrong with you then don't ask socionics. Besides, no, you're not crazier than the rest of us. It's not uncommon for users here to change their types over time (so did I). Give yourself some time if you're still confused. Try to type the people around you to get a better feeling for the types and how well you get along with each type.

You've summarized it pretty well. The beauty question is from an old questionnaire (most people here use thehotelambush Q) and let's agree that it's useless to type someone based on their subjective understanding of beauty.

I wouldn't try to make this type related. Sure you could find stereotypical EIIs who have no patience for dark humor but in generall maybe you're just not as emotional or thin-skinned about certain things. If you want to align that with socionics you could call that a T-type trait but if you look through the forum that's certaintly not the rule.

I would say excessive notes and tables are quite the Ti-ego trait :') and the number of your interests indicate Ne. Ti-Ne or Ne-Ti

That means you're a lifelong learner. And a quite dedicated one. I would still say Ti-Ne > Ne-Ti

I don't think that EIIs would do that. There are always exceptions irls of course but that behavior sounds more like LII. That may be surprising because the Se-PolR, at least for me, indicates a more passive character, but trying to be the boss and being controlling is actually in line with Ti-ego types. ExE can tolerate that but it will be useless with an LSE. And least we know that you're a j-type.

edit: Fi-PolR (like ENTp) can be authoritarian, too but I don't see 1D-Fi for you.

Do you get lost in cities, too? How well do you handle crowds of people, especially in unknown cities/places? Se-PolR don't manage that very well the first time. So many people at once when trying to navigate through an unknown place can be overwhelming for them.

Maybe. Just remember that people from a personality perspective can be like ugly ducklings. They develop and become different people when they're adults.

this is something I wrote in another thread:
    Someone who feels a crunch on their time and doesn’t have enough time is No polr
    -

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Someone who feels a crunch on their time and doesn’t have enough time is No polr
    who wouldn't love to have No polr?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ni
    who wouldn't love to have No polr?
    -

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@albetini I still know you are ILE and yes typing can potentially get more confusing as we age because one might grow into a fuller more individuated self over the years.

My fiance is ILE-Ti or else LII but no matter, he does often get bossy with me and I secretly like it - coming from him. Sometimes I need the kick in the ass to be more assertive about some matters and not procrastinate and he helps me with that. Yet a few things now and then I rarely insist on having it my way and so it is. I can't let him control everything if something goes against my better judgement. Usually his direction is getting me to move in a way I already agree with yet am too wrapped up in less important things I need his help to switch focus from (Ne) instead of obsessing.

I have a theory under Viewpoints that I called my Enlightenment Model. I wonder if you might see if it may have any validity for you. I know it works for me but whether it is a replicable pattern has yet to be proven.

You VI like other ILEs I have known in real life. They tend to be really smart in that they have interests all over the place. I think such a broad Ne perspective couple with Ti logic gives excellent abilities for finding out about the reality of phenomenon plus a lot of creativity comes with that. This is based on my experience. I have been studying typology including socionics over 19 years now and have graduated past the point of regurgitating potentially contradictory published material to having my own ideas now about things that now incorporates a lot of sensing experience. I am a traditionalist when it comes to functional analysis a bit and used astrological archetypes to augment them plus cognitive science brain functioning to try to align claims with better data through more interdisciplinary perspectives to add weight.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    IEI Fe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are ESFP 😎

TIM
    IEI Fe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Uncle Ave
    as I've explained, the support and help from other people, when you are a part of a collective, - rises individ's chances to be alive and makes you practically stronger. as we see, you have no reasonable contrargumentation to this
    in Rome there was a symbol of this idea - fascia. Rome was democratic initially, with low social sergegation and was strong because of collectivistic idea of people serving to the common good, to each other.

individualistic propaganda is made to make people separated from each others, so they had lesser of their support from others - to make them weaker. so they'd were easier to be supressed by a minority which exploitates them, parasities on them

you have an interest to Socionics. Socionics is opposite to individualism as says that you are a individ inferior, will feel and live better with a help of a dual - in mutual cooperation with him. it's collectivism! also it says that all values and types are equally important, in general. what rises the needed quantity of people for better efficiency to 16 people, at least. as all types have predispositions to underesteemate some parts of the reality and behavior. but together as so called "socion" they create the minimum quantity of people for a society. the term "socionics" goes from this collectivistic idea of "socion"
    seems it's also known that the most common living group people tend to create is ~30 people. 16 types * 2 sexes = 32, mb there are links with this. besides the resources limitations for a number of people and how long people may go to get them. ~30 people in study groups should be also not accidental decision, but what is part of peoples natural predisposition - seems with higher number to establish social contacts and control becomes quickly harder and harder

Socionics was created in USSR. In the state with socialistic collectivistic politics. The population grew there until capitalistic overturn of 1989-1993. Since capitalism and its individualistic ideology the majority of people have become more poor, lesser healthy, lesser cultural, lesser educated, lesser happy, live lesser, born lesser, more die as youngs, do more crimes due to moral degradation and harder life. The population decreases with individualistic ideology what was not with collectivistic ideology - it's one of the facts of what makes worse to people in general, lesser fits to their personal interests, makes them weaker. This fact with the population clearly shows what kills people on practice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12