Thread: Type me before climate change destroys us all

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    can’t believe I went through all my coke in one night lol, spent the last of my money onnit but I know I’m gonna end up getting more tomorrow, it has to be a real whole weekend bender
    The desire to take things to the limit and beyond is so Sx-first. Just be careful, because both the body and your friends have real limits.

I once thought that coke wasn’t as good as coffee as a stimulant. It’s great as a pain killer and because of that, it should be able to reduce psychological pain, too, but it has a secondary, more subtle (at first) effect. When I was able to do an effectively unlimited amount of the stuff, it removed some blocks I didn’t know I had and turned me into a true sociopath.

It opened a window into into a place that even I think is very, very bad. I haven’t done coke since then, and won’t again.

YMMV.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The desire to take things to the limit and beyond is so Sx-first. Just be careful, because both the body and your friends have real limits.

I once thought that coke wasn’t as good as coffee as a stimulant. It’s great as a pain killer and because of that, it should be able to reduce psychological pain, too, but it has a secondary, more subtle (at first) effect. When I was able to do an effectively unlimited amount of the stuff, it removed some blocks I didn’t know I had and turned me into a true sociopath.

It opened a window into into a place that even I think is very, very bad. I haven’t done coke since then, and won’t again.

YMMV.
    I feel like people have this idea that it’s this super, super hardcore thing but once they try it they realize it’s actually really casual. Yeah it’s addictive and once you do one line you just wanna keep it going (I did at least 3 grams with the help of other people in the course of one night) but I don’t think the addictive potential is particularly high. Hell, I think weed is a lot more addictive - psychologically and not physically of course - because it’s a better pain killer. And another huge thing I look at when it comes to addiction potential is how effective is it to do on your own. Sure, you could do a bump on your own but it’s really pointless if you’re just sitting around and it doesn’t last long enough to get lost into some solitary project.

If you’re looking for a stimulant that’s highly addictive and just as good when you do it alone (actually I highly prefer to do it on my own) then look no further than meth. It lasts 20x more than coke and it’s good for individual activities like: jacking off for hours on end, writing a book, posting on forums, cleaning, reading, etc. Coke is just a party drug but I highly prefer it. Speaking of, while I was in the middle of partying at the hotel some cops knocked at the door and I scrambled to hide that shit but it turns out they were just warning us to keep the noise down. We all took turns making out with this one girl and she told me I was the most passionate.

Anyways, I went back home because I wanted to sleep in an actual bed and not on an inflatable mattress or a couch or in a car (which is also a big reason why I’ve been on uppers a lot, to avoid shitty sleep) and also because I’m totally broke and the only way I can get free food is by being here. As soon as I get a job and/or start selling weed I’ll be out the door again. I’m slightly pissed at my friends for not yet helping me get quick cash like they said they would. I’m definitely gonna miss all the random chaos and freedom and not knowing what’s gonna happen next.

I’m not gonna lie, I get like emotionally attached to every person that I hang out with for an entire day because I’m looking for someone to be a permanent partner in crime in adventures and I get excited and think they’ll be the one.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen @queentiger i need help from my Fe sisters to rally people up in here!!!

@voider i need your Fi evaluation of my soul

the typing doesn稚 stop here bitches

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen @queentiger i need help from my Fe sisters to rally people up in here!!!

@voider i need your Fi evaluation of my soul

the typing doesn’t stop here bitches
    But what if I'm not your Fe sistah

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    But what if I'm not your Fe sistah
    sorry i woulda said Fe lover but Aylen already has my heart <3

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry i woulda said Fe lover but Aylen already has my heart <3
    I mean the sister wasn't the problem word, the Fe was the problem word.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean the sister wasn't the problem word, the Fe was the problem word.
    I know I’m just pulling your leg lol

I still think you are an ethical type (EIE-SEE)

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I’m just pulling your leg lol

I still think you are an ethical type (EIE-SEE)
    It would have to be the latter. Gamma > Beta. I don't care for aristocratic group think.
    But then 1D Ni doesn't really fit.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would have to be the latter. Gamma > Beta. I don't care for aristocratic group think.
    But then 1D Ni doesn't really fit.
    You know, it’s occurred to me that all this time I haven’t really asked you what I am.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, it’s occurred to me that all this time I haven’t really asked you what I am.
    Because I'm a narc who likes talking about myself LOL.
    I think SEE seems a better fit.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think SEE seems a better fit.
    whyyyyyyyyyyyy

yyyyyyyyy

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whyyyyyyyyyyyy

yyyyyyyyy
    All the drugs and stuff seems to reflect lack of forward thinking.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea so i waited outside in the heat for a couple hours got fired my other friend showed up and we got into a huge argument and im kind of contemplating suicide but idk yet

This kind of thing is a huge personal hint to you sent by the nether world to lay off the mind altering substances for awhile. Its a Siren Song to stop the zaniness and keep things as level and as physically safe for you as possible, at least for now.

Going into chemical journeys bring their insights, but you DO pay for it, whether during or after, and in ways you never expect. Mental health is key, because unlike physical ailments, its almost impossible to escape them (mental health issue) for the entire life journey and the mind always degrades backwards as the years march forward.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the drugs and stuff seems to reflect lack of forward thinking.
    If EIE, Ni is creative, the creative is used more situationally and much more flexibly than Fe -- it's plausible that he's aware of the consequences and simply doesn't care, or chooses to focus his Ni on different things. Also, we have to consider that he's sp blind; he's not going to focus his mental energy on sp related issues, and instead will gravitate towards relationships and intense experiences because he's sx dom. Just something to think about

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat
    I’m not gonna lie, I get like emotionally attached to every person that I hang out with for an entire day because I’m looking for someone to be a permanent partner in crime in adventures and I get excited and think they’ll be the one.

Can someone explain what this is specifically because it’s a common reoccurrence. Is it sx? Fi? I was meditating on IEE being another option again because this kind of seems like getting excited over possibilities (Ne) and how it connects to people and seeing where relations have a role (Fi).

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    This kind of thing is a huge personal hint to you sent by the nether world to lay off the mind altering substances for awhile. Its a Siren Song to stop the zaniness and keep things as level and as physically safe for you as possible, at least for now.

Going into chemical journeys bring their insights, but you DO pay for it, whether during or after, and in ways you never expect. Mental health is key, because unlike physical ailments, its almost impossible to escape them (mental health issue) for the entire life journey and the mind always degrades backwards as the years march forward.
    I’m kind of getting more stable because I’m recharging and catching up on food and sleep. I was considering suicide at the time of the post but I was considering it more as an option if all the other plans don’t work out rather than as an emotional decision or reaction to feelings of depression (which weren’t present). In nature, when a creature is totally starved of all resources it has no option but to die; if it was part of a pack but becomes too weak to keep up it’s left behind.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    If EIE, Ni is creative, the creative is used more situationally and much more flexibly than Fe -- it's plausible that he's aware of the consequences and simply doesn't care, or chooses to focus his Ni on different things. Also, we have to consider that he's sp blind; he's not going to focus his mental energy on sp related issues, and instead will gravitate towards relationships and intense experiences because he's sx dom. Just something to think about
    This is true. And I’m capable of seeing how things can play out but I say fuck it and let things happen as they come.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Can someone explain what this is specifically because it’s a common reoccurrence. Is it sx? Fi? I was meditating on IEE being another option again because this kind of seems like getting excited over possibilities (Ne) and how it connects to people and seeing where relations have a role (Fi).[/COLOR]
    yeah maybe ur IEE? do u relate more to 2 or 3

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    yeah maybe ur IEE? do u relate more to 2 or 3
    which one sounds more like me?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.per...t.html%3famp=1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.per...t.html%3famp=1

i see bits and pieces of both but the descriptions seem so similar to me

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I致e compiled a list of my traits that I think are Beta or Gamma:

Beta
    I like one on one time with people but I値l always prefer a rowdy group adventure
    I have a history of being dramatic at inappropriate times and places
    you値l rarely hear me talk about personal values and are more likely to hear me make an observation about something that i pulled out of my ass
    i am not easily triggered
    i don稚 need achievements to be happy
    I get easily bored in dry environments
    i change my presentation depending on what group I知 with

Gamma
    i value my relationships and will do anything to keep them running
    i have a good sense of how close i am to someone and what i can and cannot do in regards to that and i respect that
    i try my best to keep secrets and i succeed (depending on how serious they are)
    i like money
    i like nine inch nails

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I’ve compiled a list of my traits that I think are Beta or Gamma:

Beta
    I like one on one time with people but I’ll always prefer a rowdy group adventure
    I have a history of being dramatic at inappropriate times and places
    you’ll rarely hear me talk about personal values and are more likely to hear me make an observation about something that i pulled out of my ass
    i am not easily triggered
    i don’t need achievements to be happy
    I get easily bored in dry environments
    i change my presentation depending on what group I’m with

Gamma
    i value my relationships and will do anything to keep them running
    i have a good sense of how close i am to someone and what i can and cannot do in regards to that and i respect that
    i try my best to keep secrets and i succeed (depending on how serious they are)
    i like money
    i like nine inch nails
    youre like not gamma either way.

ENF for sure

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@fresh meat I'm laughing so hard at the gamma "i like nine inch nails" cus they're my fave atm and so many gammas like them insanely accurate

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@fresh meat I'm laughing so hard at the gamma "i like nine inch nails" cus they're my fave atm and so many gammas like them insanely accurate
    Can confirm, useful for scratching people's eyes out when they don't hand over the dollah

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ikr, i have three of their albums on CD. no one ever expects me to be into that kind of music

i think Trent is ILI

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ikr, i have three of their albums on CD. no one ever expects me to be into that kind of music

i think Trent is ILI
    Yeah I think so too and his music resonates with me so much, my fave currently is the Fragile lol, found my musical dual

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    LSI
    who's LSI??

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

who's LSI??
    You already chose a type so never mind
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who's LSI??
    my sister and one of my best friends

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who's LSI??

just ignore her.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    LSI
    why?

thats the first time i’ve heard that

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually i relate to Se hidden agenda

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

it's v. difficult to tell what % of your personality is youthful mania and what % is your personality. you struck me as more gamma-ish in your relations with others on this site if im honest. sometimes it's better to see how a person acts with others than just to look at one or two aspects of their personality. that's my (not useful) contribution.
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    it's v. difficult to tell what % of your personality is youthful mania and what % is your personality. you struck me as more gamma-ish in your relations with others on this site if im honest. sometimes it's better to see how a person acts with others than just to look at one or two aspects of their personality. that's my (not useful) contribution.
    Totalize! I知 glad to see you池e alive and well. Can you expand on how I seem gamma-ish in relations?

I know young people in general are prone to chasing impulses but a lot of people don稚 take it as far as me. Besides my Se ego friends, they influence me to not give a fuck.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love sneaking out of the house ^__^

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSI herpderp

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think this girl i’m with who’s my kind of gf is IEI (or possibly SEI secondly)

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m attuned to groups and feel best in them and I like to be in and keep up a wild atmosphere. I blend into whatever emotional atmosphere is going on (ex. a loud chaotic one or a lowkey listen to lil peep and chill one). I like Se creatives and many of my exes we’re ESIs and when they had bursts of Fi I would never understand it and disliked it breaking the mood. I have a hard time focusing on inner sensations and get uncomfortable by certain sensations and I am poor at taking care of my health. I can wear the same clothes for days and not shower and not eat or eat things others would deem inedible like getting McDonald’s and eating it several hours later. I am clumsy and not in tune with my body and this makes me unable to do things (like sports). I feel detached from the world which is why I have no problem with dying. I notice trends and patterns over time and I like to contemplate about my past and the future. I’m interested greatly in different time periods and imagine living in them. I have lots of ideas of what to do and brainstorm ideas but it all leads to a singular move. I am turned off by things that don’t have a pattern in them that I can analyze (I can’t think of any examples in lacking them but I have examples of things I like, like having a formula in math that runs in a pattern and solving it - even tho I hate math - writing poems with a central rhyme and writing based off of a singular concept - like an essay which I enjoy writing but I can be frustrated at the start before the idea hits me and I can write; reading something with a plot where you can imagine scenarios. I have low Ti but I still attempt to use it ex. making that list earlier and asking for logical explanations to things. I have decent Se and can be aggressive in getting my goals but in other areas Im weak and need someone to help me push Se. I like getting thrust into adventures and risky plans with difficult situations. I need to constantly do things and I am restless when I’m stable.

I think EIE is a plausible type.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as far as romance goes, I charm them and drop hints that I’m into them but I wait for them to make a move. In the past I would get intense crushes on people and reveal it through love letters. I used to get dependent on people. But I’m also uncomfortable in intimacy and say that I don’t “do” relationships.
    Last edited by flames; 09-26-2019 at 08:34 PM.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast