Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Questionnaire - thought I should post

Tooger’s Questionnaire (only kewl kidz allowed)

1) What makes you respect individuals, groups, or organizations?
    To gain my respect, don't be a pussy about your opinions. Also anyone who can keep up with me in a debate while I'm trying to spin them in circles secretly earns my respect. For organizations however, things are a little different. Organizations need to show they are competent, but also not gonna let their fans walk all over them. Balance in that aspect is required. I tend to jump between groups, but I will like a group that is down for a good laugh and can take a joke. I respect people who don’t take themselves too seriously. Like, if you’re a boring bitch, you can fuck off.

2) What kind of things turn you off about a person, a brand/company, or a particular environment?
    To reiterate, if you’re boring that is an immediate turn off. While I would want a submissive boyfriend, I also don’t want him to be a complete pushover outside the bedroom or we won’t get anything done- and he also has to have abs. Bad business practice turns me off about a company, not in the moral way but in the logical way- you need to put your feelings aside for fuck sake. I love a competitive environment, so an environment where “everyone’s a winner” would turn me off. Not how life works, get over yourself.

3) How good is your memory for detail, such as specific conversations you’ve had in the past, little tasks that need to get done, what you were doing the first time you heard a song or tried a food, etc.
    My memory isn’t good for specific details. However, damn do I hold grudges. Well, that sounds overly harsh but I kinda do. Like, I’ll sometimes bring up things people have said in the past in order to manipulate them and get what I want, especially when unhealthy. I will often point out loopholes and call people out on discrepancies in what has been said.

4) What do you spend the most time thinking about - the past, the present, the future? Practical topics, logistical issues, relationships with people, theoretical concepts, issues of morality/ethics? Do you find yourself fixating on one thing, coming back to it, and trying to figure it out, or are you more prone to meandering through multiple tangentially related topics? Do you often daydream/space out? When you do daydream or fantasize, what kind of things do you imagine and think about?
    I think mostly about the future, and all the possibilities the future holds. I don’t like to limit myself to one path. Mostly theoretical abstract thoughts, often about things that don’t really exist. Like, hey imagine if cows had jetpacks powered by their farts. I very often struggle to concentrate on things, daydreaming and zoning out happens far too often and it is a bit of a problem for me. I often do lots of topic jumping, seemingly randomly and I can appear very “up in the clouds” at times.

5) Think about a topic or two you’re really interested in and like having conversations about. Do you think you would generally have more fun talking about that topic with an enthusiastic, curious listener who asks you lots of great questions, or do you think you would generally have more fun listening to an interesting, entertaining person talk at length about it and answer your questions enthusiastically?
    I would definitely prefer to talk about the topic to an enthusiastic listener, I love back and forths though where we both talk and ask and the conversation goes very abstract (usually on to parallel universes I’ve noticed). I need someone who can keep up with me and my tangents, I have lots of energy in conversations and I literally never stop talking. I could cause an argument in an empty room.

6) In the last question, what topic(s) were you think about?
    Well like I’ve previously stated one of the topic was parallel universes, but the overarching topic of that would be conspiracy theories. I’m a massive conspiracy theory fan. I also love a good rant, about literally anything. I don’t even have to be passionate about it, but I can make myself seem very passionate about anything even when I couldn’t give less of a fuck. No fat Carol, I don’t care about the fact you like pineapple on pizza like the greasy fucker you are, but sure as shit I’m gonna rant about it.

7) If someone is doing something that you strongly disagree with, how likely are you to confront them about it? If you do confront them, how do you usually tend to do it? How does your answer change depending on your relationship with the person, and whether their actions directly affect you?
    I probably will confront them about it, but not in an aggressive manner. I’ll firstly just tell them that they might wanna change the way they go about things. However, this being said, if someone has annoyed me I do like to vent about it - which can get me accused of being 2 faced and talking behind people’s backs. Which is annoying really, because I don’t do it with malicious intent but the perlocution is always that it’s done with malice. Shame really, lost a couple of friends over this. They were probably snakes anyway. I would definitely not say I am conflict avoidant, but in conflict I can come across as passive aggressive

8) How interested are you in trying new things - traveling, trying strange and exotic foods, going on roller coasters, jumping out of airplanes, things like that? Regardless of how interested you are, how willing would you be to do those things if someone asked you to? How often do you actually do things like that? Give examples.
    I love to try new things, and even more so, I love to think about new ideas. This is likely one reason I have trouble typing myself. However, due to being a picky eater and having very sensitive taste buds, I am definitely NOT open to trying new foods. I’ll just stick with chicken, don’t need any of your shitty cooking to put me off steak forever do I Susan? Vegans, go shove tofu up your arse. Also wouldn’t be interested in doing a bungee jump, nah not for me no way.

9) How would other people describe your demeanor? It may help to ask people you know. How emotional do you seem to people? How rational? Do you tend to be quiet and reserved, or more loud and talkative? Do you seem to choose your words carefully, or talk stream of consciousness, or do you sometimes think so fast you stumble trying to get all the words out? Do you tend to finish your sentences, or skip to the next sentence in the middle of the one you’re saying, or skip to new topics entirely? Do you interrupt - if so, when and how often? How do you feel if someone interrupts you? How often do you feel like you have so much energy you can’t sit still and need to be up and moving? How hard is it for you to get out of bed in the morning, or get up after relaxing for a long time?
    I think I initially come off as quite bitchy (I definitely have a severe case of the resting bitch face) which can lead some people to immediately assume I’m a mean girl - and they’d be right LOL. I don’t come off very emotional at all- in fact I can come off quite cold in this regard. I often walk in a “Regina George” like manner with a sort of mischievous smirk at most times. People would view me as loud and talkative, and I would definitely agree there. Like I just don’t shut the fuck up, so don’t try stop me. I just talk a stream of consciousness with lots of fillers (‘er’ ‘um’) because I think so fast and need to slow down my speech. I often skip around in sentences, not usually finishing before just completely talking about something else- this annoys my ISTJ friend especially. I am very guilty of interrupting people and can come off as not wanting to give other people a chance to talk - I love the sound of my own voice. When I relax for a long time I do not want to get up and struggle to get out of bed in the morning and often end up falling back to sleep. I am very energetic like I said earlier, but this is more so in speech than movement - for example, I’d much rather debate than do sports because I fucking hate sports.

10) Are you involved in any creative activities or projects? What are they and why do you like to do them? What are your goals in these areas? What have you felt most proud of or satisfied with? How likely are you to finish a particular project you start?
    I have been involved in various creative activities. One of these was doing GCSE Textiles in which I designed and made a dress. I mean, this would’ve been enjoyable had the teacher not been so shit she couldn’t have taught a cow to eat grass. One thing I do enjoy doing now and it relates to the career I’d like to go into (Journalism) is persuasive writing. I love the idea of swaying opinions and convincing people through language use - I do it all the time in speech. I do have trouble finishing projects I start, especially when it starts to become tedious.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"LIE-3Te"

look at real LIE

notice the "natural" emotionality? rigid motions?
    compare with yourself

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    "LIE-3Te"

look at real LIE

notice the "natural" emotionality? rigid motions?
    compare with yourself
    Firstly, I do notice similarities.
    Secondly, how do you know she's a "real LIE". That's your opinion, isn't it? And if it's an opinion, then you shouldn't use the term "real".

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Beta values, either EIE or SLE. I would say more SLE because of your perceived romantic partner desires.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG I hate it when people opinionate on a person's type without justifying their conclusions! Please, let's be productive here.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RebelRebel View Post
    OMG I hate it when people opinionate on a person's type without justifying their conclusions! Please, let's be productive here.
    Omg this sums up this forum haha well played

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@queentiger I think it’s so interesting you’ve settled on LIE as your type. Something about EIE didn’t seem to fit from my point of view you know, but I really don’t like correcting or criticizing people’s self-typings (especially not on an Internet forum). Anyway, I’ll be honest, you don’t exhibit much Fe and I like that. Something about your brashness amuses me very much.

Plus you said I seemed cool and wanted to talk to me - dual seeking, right?

Reminds me of something. I remember when my old best friend (LIE) met me. After observing me for a while she came up to me and said, “Hey, you seem cool.” To which I replied in what I realize now was a super bitchy manner: “Hmm. How do you know I’m cool?” And yet she still wanted to be my friend, ha...

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your answers sound very ILE. Def not ENTJ. You speak with random tangents and random thoughts interupting what you are saying, you start projects you don't finish. Head in the clouds. You don't like choosing one path. You are very Ne. You also don't value Se, you are energetic in speech not movement, averse to sports, don't like thrills like bungee jumping, and I've noticed some Si valuers who are picky eaters, including myself. You arent' Si PoLR as you do like comfort aswell.

Things that sounded ILE

-Liking to convince people
    -Spinning people in circles in debates secretly (trolling)
    -can passionately rant about something you don't care about
    -everything you said in question 4 is very Ne
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 03-19-2019 at 08:06 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    Plus you said I seemed cool and wanted to talk to me - dual seeking, right?
    Yes, people only ever talk, or want to talk to, their duals.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    Reminds me of something. I remember when my old best friend (LIE) met me. After observing me for a while she came up to me and said, “Hey, you seem cool.” To which I replied in what I realize now was a super bitchy manner: “Hmm. How do you know I’m cool?” And yet she still wanted to be my friend, ha...
    Yes, that sounds about right.

@MrsTortilla, I’m curious. What eventually convinced you that you two should be friends?
    Was it constant exposure to the LIE? Shared goals? The LIE’s “intelligence, education, wit, and great smile”*?

Because this sure ain’t working on the dating site I’m on.

(Even in real life, when I approach an ESI, they are immediately suspicious. I say “Hi, you seem cool” and they look at me like I want to sell their kidneys.)

Phrase taken from an ESI’s dating profile describing what she seeks.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-19-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

@MrsTortilla, I’m curious. What eventually convinced you that you two should be friends?
    Was it constant exposure to the LIE? Shared goals? The LIE’s “intelligence, education, wit, and great smile”*?

(Even in real life, when I approach an ESI, they are immediately suspicious. I say “Hi, you seem cool” and they look at me like I want to sell their kidneys.)

I have thought that LIE's usual pick up routine is the following:

LIE : "Hello, I'm the official rapist of this town. Nice to meet you."
    gets slapped all over the face.
    LIE: **umm.... FEISTY!*
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Yes, people only ever talk, or want to talk to, their duals.
    Oh brother. I was being slightly jokey there.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Your answers sound very ILE. Def not ENTJ. You speak with random tangents and random thoughts interupting what you are saying, you start projects you don't finish. Head in the clouds. You don't like choosing one path. You are very Ne. You also don't value Se, you are energetic in speech not movement, averse to sports, don't like thrills like bungee jumping, and I've noticed some Si valuers who are picky eaters, including myself. You arent' Si PoLR as you do like comfort aswell.

Things that sounded ILE

-Liking to convince people
    -Spinning people in circles in debates secretly (trolling)
    -can passionately rant about something you don't care about
    -everything you said in question 4 is very Ne
    Turns out, you're right. Congrats, 10 points to whatever hogwarts house you are in.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEE's have issues with their decisions LII's might have issues with their decisions as do many LIE's aka result vs process orientation (and ESI's in the result end realize having dead end careers and yearning more). As a matter of fact ILE's [and EII's as in Ne] really tend to stick with stuff [until exhausted end rears its ugly head].
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

I’ve been meaning to respond to this all day. I’ll get to it in just a little bit. :-)

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Most of what you wrote seemed ILE; those that I've met:

1. were somewhat arrogant and fickle
    2. would compete but weren't that seriously competitive; they did seem to feel that they were somewhat entitled
    3. could be very vindictive and seemed to get a charge out of manipulating others; they didn't seem to like people smarter than them
    4. preferred to bring up other possibilities rather than finishing what they were doing
    5. lectured more than communicated
    6. were also party to conspiracies and creating unrest
    7. liked to subvert but weren't very confrontational unless called out - then becoming rather viperous
    8. loved to experiment with new but didn't like any aspect of production
    9. were usually seen as personable in an aloof sort of way not liking to get dirty; they did seem to interrupt a lot and irritatingly throw in tangents
    10. were very creative and persuasive but would often pass by their own inventions without realizing that they had something - needed 'note-takers' so things wouldn't be lost.....

a.k.a. I/O

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Most of what you wrote seemed ILE; those that I've met:

1. were somewhat arrogant and fickle
    2. would compete but weren't that seriously competitive; they did seem to feel that they were somewhat entitled
    3. could be very vindictive and seemed to get a charge out of manipulating others; they didn't seem to like people smarter than them
    4. preferred to bring up other possibilities rather than finishing what they were doing
    5. lectured more than communicated
    6. were also party to conspiracies and creating unrest
    7. liked to subvert but weren't very confrontational unless called out - then becoming rather viperous
    8. loved to experiment with new but didn't like any aspect of production
    9. were usually seen as personable in an aloof sort of way not liking to get dirty; they did seem to interrupt a lot and irritatingly throw in tangents
    10. were very creative and persuasive but would often pass by their own inventions without realizing that they had something - needed 'note-takers' so things wouldn't be lost.....

a.k.a. I/O
    Lol you literally just described me, I definitely do relate to a lot of that.
    Also, I'm not familiar with the I/O thing - what does that mean haha