Thread: Stupid Baby Boomers

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    Too many people forget that it was the Boomers who had to deal with Nam, a war that, mind you, FRANCE started but our country had to finish and bear the consequences of.
    What on earth does that have to do with this thread? Unless you can say what you think about the war specifically that's just random, like why it had to be finished by America, what you think of the soldiers, and what you think of the protesters, the filming, etc.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The B people should hire A people. But they don’t, because they are B people and feel it is more important to not have potential competition than it is to have the best organization.
    Who hires the Bs? As who can't tell they're Bs? Ah never mind, this is a stupid joke

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    So A, B, and C just means first, second, and third quality for innate personality? I've never heard of this theory but I assumed it was type A, B, and C like As are anal and Bs are banal and Cs are canal or something. Yeah, equality of rank is good but capitalism depends on middle-managers as far as I can tell which is one of the problems with it.
    I was using A, B, and C to refer to different levels of constructive behavior.

In this case, A people would be fairly healthy and would not be afraid to hire people who are more talented than they are because they place the welfare of the group over their own welfare.

B people would never hire anyone who was talented enough to displace them or who might place the welfare of the group over loyalty to their boss.

C people have no plan whatsoever. They are just putting in their time in exchange for some money.

Now for the test: Which one of these describes our present President?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Who hires the Bs? As who can't tell they're Bs? Ah never mind, this is a stupid joke
    A very good question, @ouronis.

I’d say, people hire B’s when they don’t know what they are doing. Or even which game they are playing.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    What on earth does that have to do with this thread? Unless you can say what you think about the war specifically that's just random, like why it had to be finished by America, what you think of the soldiers, and what you think of the protesters, the filming, etc.

They get too much wrongful flak for supposedly being decadent spoiled leeches even though they bore the brunt of the biggest genocide against American people in our time. I don't care how much any zoomer in America suffers because you still weren't drafted like they were. None of them had a gun pointed to their head and got FORCED to participate in that shitfire on pain of getting killed in prison.

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    They get too much wrongful flak for supposedly being decadent spoiled leeches even though they bore the brunt of the biggest genocide against American people in our time. I don't care how much any zoomer in America suffers because you still weren't drafted like they were. None of them had a gun pointed to their head and got FORCED to participate in that shitfire on pain of getting killed in prison.
    ...Vietnam isn't close to a genocide since it wasn't even an attempt to stop all the hundreds of millions Americans from reproducing themselves, that makes no sense. Also, not all Boomers are decadent spoiled leeches, but all decadent spoiled leeches are Boomers (yuppies and the mega-rich.) At least the yuccies and the petit bourgeoisie are sort of halfheartedly trying to make something of life even if they're not great people either. Also, going to war or prison aren't even close to the worst things that could ever happen to anyone.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    A very good question, @ouronis.

I’d say, people hire B’s when they don’t know what they are doing. Or even which game they are playing.
    So Cs hire Bs. Actually makes sense from my experience

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12