Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Great thread

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you forgot me????

Oh you havent seen me here? You dont know me? And you tell me that you know all these 155 people? Human is capable of knowing only 150 people. Wrong facts? They are right now, cause i said so... no? YES. no? YES. YES.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh hush, mikemex is doing "science" - show him a boob to distract him.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    Agree 100% with you. It was anndelise the first to notice it if I remember correctly, she says Eliza was a member of another forum and did the same there.

Sure, there is something off about Maritsa too. However, I have no idea about her type, she's a big enigma to me. I tend to trust people with their own typings in that case, so EII if she says so. If forced to give an alternative, I'd say SEI. SEIs have strong Fi like EIIs. She'd then be looking for a supervisor (LSE) instead of a dual. It happens often to people with unresolved issues.

LSI sounds a bit off to be honest, she doesn't seem to value Se at all.
    Well...I can buy that she's an I. I don't get the sense she has much external self-awareness.

S seems obvious from her overemphasis on physical characteristics in the way she types people (I'd also suggest this is one area where her suppressed Se-valuing shows up).

I'd also go with T. Fact-oriented and deductive...the way she types downplays emotional texture.

I contrast that to the more emotionally rich style of an INFj like Minde.

And j..

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Added Jimmers, StridingStrider, Reficulris, Jack Oliver Aaron, William, blackbury and Ananke.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's interesting to see lists with different types for a user's different names.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    It's interesting to see lists with different types for a user's different names.
    Who in particular?
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

William vs Mt Dew
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay, I made your list! I actually am pretty happy about this because you are someone who's opinion I value. I often see you making interesting and educated posts which I find I can learn from. So thanks.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe, I'm there.

But no subtype. Hmm.

As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think you may have gotten my type correct I think the descriptions fit me very well.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Added @Myst, @GOLDEN, @miss BabyDoll, @Kore and @Mega.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mega's type as LSE is wrong.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Added @Myst, @GOLDEN, @miss BabyDoll, @Kore and @Mega.
    Do me.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cubozoan View Post
    Do me.
    No, I'm decent.

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny, but give me a type.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cubozoan View Post
    Do me.
    dude, you behave like SLE ...but something whispers to me you're Beta NF. Take it with a grain of salt though. I've seen little of you.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wanna be boxed in too. All the cool kids are.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    I wanna be boxed in too. All the cool kids are.
    You've already been boxed, dear. Just open your eyes.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    You've already been boxed, dear. Just open your eyes.
    You're right. Must be my weak sensing. It looks like it's under my old username.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by K4M
    [10:08 PM] Myst : aixelsyd lol why?
    [10:08 PM] Director Abbie : Yes, Myst, but God also prolongues people's lives so they'll have another chance to accept Him. He wouldn't kill someone off right before they accept Him.
    [10:09 PM] Myst : DA: well but what's the point of this game, why doesn't god just do away with hell?
    [10:09 PM] aixelsyd : it is.
    [10:09 PM] Director Abbie : Of course, if you're just testing God up until the end hoping to slip in at the last minute though you have full knowledge, don't expect leniency.
    [10:09 PM] Myst : DA: wouldn't it be easier than paying attention all the time so that someone doesn't die before they got a chance to believe?
    the girl who never stopped asking questions....

[Today 10:17 PM] aixelsyd : and not a damn fool would believe they are a moral or righteous group. they pretty much reveal the whole lie
    [Today 10:17 PM] aixelsyd : so yeah, while protesting funerals is a shitty thing, i think Westboro has its own merits
    [Today 10:18 PM] Myst : DA: did you see my previous line: whats stopping god from simply doing away with hell?
    now she's asking questions about questions...she'll show up at your house in the middle of the night, "can you please answer my question?"
    i think myst is very persistent about getting her information, and how she doesn't let go of her questions was something that made me note for her. there's a tendency to keep at it until she's satisfied. i also think she's sometimes looking for deeper meaning, insight or hidden meaning, and that this feeds the persistent-ness too, so if there's a chance of a deeper meaning or understanding to be gained, she pounces on it. i also think she just likes to thoroughly get to the bottom of stuff, and arguing/debating is one way to do that. the last thing i wondered is if bringing up previous questions is actually a sign of creative in particular, because honestly, one might not see a single line in the chatbox, especially when multiple people are talking. it doesn't go with the flow of the conversation in the box, but, it seems fitting for "process types," although i guess ILE is also a process type. it would make more sense with "process types," that they might want to thoroughly finish one topic before moving onto the next?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i think myst is very persistent about getting her information, and how she doesn't let go of her questions was something that made me note for her. there's a tendency to keep at it until she's satisfied. i also think she's sometimes looking for deeper meaning, insight or hidden meaning, and that this feeds the persistent-ness too, so if there's a chance of a deeper meaning or understanding to be gained, she pounces on it. i also think she just likes to thoroughly get to the bottom of stuff, and arguing/debating is one way to do that. the last thing i wondered is if bringing up previous questions is actually a sign of creative in particular, because honestly, one might not see a single line in the chatbox, especially when multiple people are talking. it doesn't go with the flow of the conversation in the box, but, it seems fitting for "process types," although i guess ILE is also a process type. it would make more sense with "process types," that they might want to thoroughly finish one topic before moving onto the next?
    Yeah I like deep understanding and I'm quite Ni seeking too. As for the chatbox, right, that's a technical issue there with all those lines going on and some people skipping lines. IRL it's very different obviously, it's much more natural stuff without these technical issues. Though I'm less talkative IRL, I can do deep discussions with the right people. And yes I do like closure too.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do me plz

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'll add this to my signature.
    I want my disagreement to these typings to stand on this thread as my previous post got rerouted for "derailing' the thread. I'll leave out the part that I think might've caused the derail. However, the anal-retentive moderation is starting to piss me off. I request that nobody but Mike reply to what I post, unless you are the person I'm posting about and want to challenge me on a point as to your type.

Ath (noki): he's a data collecting 'machine.' absolutely nothing about him is NF. i'd guess that what you are confusing for IEI is the intellecually antagonistic behavior fives can display in some of the unhealthier levels.

siuntal (silke): her thinking is overly reductive. it's like she's paralyzed from the neck down and that renders her unable to grope things at a physical/kinesthetic level. IEIs aren't so bad at reading people. They have an easier time getting under people's skin and grasping their emotional centers. this is territory almost foreign to her and you need not look beyond her countless examples of poor intuition to see that. she's consistently out of the ballpark and seems almost entirely closed off from her unconscious. it's the type of paralytic handicap that renders her unable to see that Vladimir Putin and Gordon Ramsay are not the same enneagram type and same socionics type. she's very literal. What she lacks in life experience she makes up for in book smarts but that's not really enough to balance out her weak Ni.

Myst: ILE. She's martying herself to the world of imagination as a walking billboard for the impossible (LSI 8w7 sx). Don Quixote. So many things cut against her being SLE. I'll state just a few. She's too monkey-minded and definitely not an irrational. she has difficulty communicating her socionic ideas in a way that's clear and simple. she's more intelligently imprecise (alpha) than she is crudely precise (beta). her energy has a more speculative, ruminating quality and lacks decisiveness. She's never decided enough in her opinions that she's constantly drawn off course into debating (an ILE preoccupation). Asking > declaring is the easiest dichotomy to apply here. Let me remind you that the reinin dichotomies are not motivation theories, so the motivation for her asking questions is irrelevant, but in myst's case its to open the gate for her Ne-innovativeness:

Myst only makes declarations when the evidence points in her direction, when science has her back, when the logic is laid out perfectly, but to get there requires her to ASK what the evidence is, what science has to say on the matter, what the logic is...declaring types are more instinctive. They declare first from the gut and then will grab facts/evidence that back up their position. that's not what she's doing....she looks to the facts first in order to discover her position. it's just too mechanical....she's not a gut person but goes where the evidence leads her or else she's left in the position of skeptic. that quality doesn't convert well in real world conditions where SLEs thrive at making instinctive decisions. it's more common for ILEs to keep themselves insulated inside the bubble of academia (post-grad etc). The connection between SLE and what is is more direct, not requiring an intermediary to affirm that 'what is' is actually what is. it's also very rare that SLE would type themselves as a LSI and still, after being here for awhile, not have landed on SLE as their type. SLEs have an easy time getting their type and are one of the types that don't vacillate on what their self-typing is.

Kore
    Scapegrace
    The similarity you might see with Scapegrace is related to stack.

Allie: ESI? Hell nah. Of all the oldbies that mistyped (seems like there's no end to them) Allie was right on.

Airborne: Airborne posted a video of himself here awhile back. obvious introvert and so much different from the way he comes across here. it's actually the more introverted types that can seem the most extroverted in chat.

jessica129 (Te): LSE-Te is a very odd choice for Jess. She'd be much stronger in debate if she was LSE-Te and have all sorts of extraneous information to pull out of her ass. SLI works fine.

Aquagraph (Ti): He takes too many preemptive strikes on conflict for SLE. He uses the member ignore option more a lot and he started a chat that was devoted entirely to setting up a conflict free environment....SLE-Ti won't move to preemptively extinguish conflict before it happens. They're comfortable enough dealing with conflict when it does happen that it doesn't occupy them when it's not happening. SEE is just right for Aqua.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-13-2015 at 03:31 PM.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I suppose I'll join the "plz type me" waiting room.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me I know you enneagram typed me as 9w1 but what do you type me as in socionics?

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me I know you enneagram typed me as 9w1 but what do you type me as in socionics?
    ILI

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me moi?

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are like junk addicts. Please give me, please give me .

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    ILI
    Reasoning?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    I want my disagreement to these typings to stand on this thread as my previous post got rerouted for "derailing' the thread. I'll leave out the part that I think might've caused the derail. However, the anal-retentive moderation is starting to piss me off.
    Pissed off? Don't like it? Then fucking go and leave this forum. It's not exactly yours.

Anyhow, I'll repost my answer too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me
    Myst: ILE. She's martying herself to the world of imagination as a walking billboard for the impossible (LSI 8w7 sx).
    You have way more imagination than me, imaginative reading between the lines is what you constantly do here. And when I say imaginative it actually means you imagine ridiculous bullshit about my motives.

Don Quixote. So many things cut against her being SLE. I'll state just a few. She's too monkey-minded and definitely not an irrational.
    ILEs are Irrational types. Fail. You are the monkey-minded speculating here so much, btw. So, you are ILE or IEE.

she has difficulty communicating her socionic ideas in a way that's clear and simple.
    Nah, more like you are Ti PoLR.

now she's asking questions about questions...she'll show up at your house in the middle of the night, "can you please answer my question?"
    Again, your imagination is running wild.

Myst only makes declarations when the evidence points in her direction, when science has her back, when the logic is laid out perfectly, but to get there requires her to ASK what the evidence is, what science has to say on the matter, what the logic is...declaring types are more instinctive. They declare first from the gut and then will grab facts/evidence that back up their position. that's not what she's doing....she looks to the facts first in order to discover her position. it's just too mechanical....she's not a gut person but goes where the evidence leads her or else she's left in the position of skeptic. that quality doesn't convert well in real world conditions where SLEs thrive at making instinctive decisions. it's more common for ILEs to keep themselves insulated inside the bubble of academia (post-grad etc). The connection between SLE and what is is more direct, not requiring an intermediary to affirm that 'what is' is actually what is. it's also very rare that SLE would type themselves as a LSI and still, after being here for awhile, not have landed on SLE as their type. SLEs have an easy time getting their type and are one of the types that don't vacillate on what their self-typing is.
    Right, you are giving more evidence as to why I'm not ILE, then. I'm not an academic type in that fashion. I also have not changed my self typing after settling on my type and have no need to change it.

Your sense of me being more "mechanical" in a sense than SLE is one good point, I do have my reasons for typing as LSI over SLE.

I got bored at this point, I'm gonna ignore the rest of your wild imaginative bullshit.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Reasoning?
    Do you really take this idiot seriously or do you just want to get a good laugh out of reading his "reasoning"?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Do you really take this idiot seriously or do you just want to get a good laugh out of reading his "reasoning"?
    Not really. I'm asking to get a good laugh of course.

I think it's possible though he actually got my enneagram typing right as 9w1 but his take on 5w6 is mostly wrong IMO. It mainly applies to some unhealthy 5w6.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123