Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by megedy View Post
    Yeah...I'd like to formally rescind everybody I've ever typed in an anecdote for now and just go read the book already hahah
    lol yeah I still need to read the book too I’ve read bits and pieces, but would like to read it front to back...

Well as I thought, as least you got the dimensionality correct! That’s something, right?!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    lol yeah I still need to read the book too I’ve read bits and pieces, but would like to read it front to back...

Well as I thought, as least you got the dimensionality correct! That’s something, right?!
    Yeah I started picking at it and reading some descriptions here and there but...ehhh it's a very dry book lmao

& yes! It makes up for getting quadra, temperment...the other stuff being off. At least I got the right IME & dimensions! So I wasn't off enough to get an ST type or something hahaha. & I can explain the strong Ne with creative subtype so that makes sense.

Oh yeah & I posted my vids in a separate thread so I don't clog up this one too much :3
    ~we're just out here havin a good time~

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-C!! You know how I said earlier it would seem wrong to me? He actually asked for my permission to use my 2nd video in demonstrations because I'm such a good representative of this type hahahaha.
    I am not suprised G asked that because solely based on your writings, your usage Fe is more apparent than an average XEI type. Hence, I also guessed Fe ego or at least Fe demo even it is less likely, your writting style is atypical for Fe-ignoring, Fe polr types.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I started picking at it and reading some descriptions here and there but...ehhh it's a very dry book lmao

& yes! It makes up for getting quadra, temperment...the other stuff being off. At least I got the right IME & dimensions! So I wasn't off enough to get an ST type or something hahaha. & I can explain the strong Ne with creative subtype so that makes sense.

Oh yeah & I posted my vids in a separate thread so I don't clog up this one too much :3
    lol everytime I start reading it I feel it’s stuff I’ve read before. I think I read a lot of stuff from the book off the website. I’m sure not all.

I will watch them. I have a toddler that loves my phone so
    it'll have to be later

I never shared the videos I sent to G on here. I’ve posted vids on the forum before but don’t feel like being evaluated by the whole forum right now (haven’t been in the mood) when I just wanted to be typed by G. And I talk about my personal life. But if anyone wants to see them out of curiosity, I would send them in a message...just FYI to whoever... figured I might as well put the offer up since I’ve seen others share
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Honestly if my best friend came off as more SLE than anything from the way I described her, I don't know if I trust my ability to type other people very well. I definitely notice the ITR, but it's placing the blocks in the right place I struggle with.
    It might be a good idea for you to go through Gulenko's articles and book about these types and relate them to how he typed you, while ignoring the other socionics things. Gulenko's descriptions don't always match up with others, and while this is typical for socionics as a whole, a lot of the things that he sees in LSIs are things that I had thought would be Delta Te after going through various other sources.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    It might be a good idea for you to go through Gulenko's articles and book about these types and relate them to how he typed you, while ignoring the other socionics things. Gulenko's descriptions don't always match up with others, and while this is typical for socionics as a whole, a lot of the things that he sees in LSIs are things that I had thought would be Delta Te after going through various other sources.
    Yeah I agree.

Alot of the stuff I relate to in more classical model A socionics could be gamma NT, while in G's system and writings I get the sense that this gamma NT stuff I relate to isn't particularly relevant to type. Indeed, alot depends on which traits one considers relevant to type, and different schools of socionics are really slightly different typology systems.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a farse

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol everytime I start reading it I feel it’s stuff I’ve read before. I think I read a lot of stuff from the book off the website. I’m sure not all.

I will watch them. I have a toddler that loves my phone so
    it'll have to be later

I never shared the videos I sent to G on here. I’ve posted vids on the forum before but don’t feel like being evaluated by the whole forum right now (haven’t been in the mood) when I just wanted to be typed by G. And I talk about my personal life. But if anyone wants to see them out of curiosity, I would send them in a message...just FYI to whoever... figured I might as well put the offer up since I’ve seen others share
    I noticed that too! Especially for the type descriptions, a lot of it must've already been translated well enough online since it all seemed so familiar. I think the most interesting parts were the subtype descriptions, and those were the only things I'd never been able to find outside of the book.

& Don't feel pressured to share just cause I did it! I was just curious about what other people would think since it was so different from what I expected, and since he was so confident in what I got. It would be totally up to you

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I noticed that too! Especially for the type descriptions, a lot of it must've already been translated well enough online since it all seemed so familiar. I think the most interesting parts were the subtype descriptions, and those were the only things I'd never been able to find outside of the book.

& Don't feel pressured to share just cause I did it! I was just curious about what other people would think since it was so different from what I expected, and since he was so confident in what I got. It would be totally up to you
    Definitely honestly until lately, last few months, I only felt like I very vaguely got DCNH. Admittedly never looked that far into it. So this has been a learning experience! felt like I’ve learned more about socionics in the last few months than in the last 6 years it’s like it all just started clicking for me.

oh no, don’t worry. I don’t feel pressured. I had been thinking of offering to send curious people my typing videos anyway. you posting yours was extremely helpful to my learning experience in all this and just spurred me to put the offer out there. The questions you were asked on your second video were different than mine, but a few were the same. I just didn’t want to start a thread to be typed. Been there, done that here several times
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    what a farse
    you sound like a grumpy old man
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am

@ooo
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

she provokes mighty logical SLEs to convince her

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i am

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    ok peeps ure having too much fun now

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ok, ok

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bunch of malarkey
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

what a farse
    "It's the end, what a gas! And who's read it is an ass"
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright, I’ll just put my Gukenko typing vids up here for a short amount of time, but god I am so awkward

1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbSm...&persist_app=1

2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9xn...ature=youtu.be

Full Conclusion: https://imgur.com/a/UT0959g

if anyone has any thoughts on what my enneagram type could be, I’d be curious to hear them
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright, I’ll just put my Gukenko typing vids up here for a short amount of time, but god I am so awkward
    No clue on enneagram, but I watched your videos! haha dang I relate to being envious of people with the energy to just do things all day with motivation that comes out of nowhere. Where do they get it from? lol. Your family sounds lovely, I can tell how much you love them (especially your kids) from how much thought you put into describing everyone. Also I can see how it'd be exhausting trying to be the "taskmaster" and be the stereotypical SAHM keeping the house in perfect order when that's not where your strengths are suited. But you do seem like a very good, thoughtful mom. Thank you for sharing!

(also i really love your christmas tree <3)

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Being a good mother and and loving wife is an ideal for sensory female types"

This marketing move by Gulenko is going to cost us 5 years of emotionally-challenged people posting "I don't understand what's wrong with my duality".
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No clue on enneagram, but I watched your videos! haha dang I relate to being envious of people with the energy to just do things all day with motivation that comes out of nowhere. Where do they get it from? lol. Your family sounds lovely, I can tell how much you love them (especially your kids) from how much thought you put into describing everyone. Also I can see how it'd be exhausting trying to be the "taskmaster" and be the stereotypical SAHM keeping the house in perfect order when that's not where your strengths are suited. But you do seem like a very good, thoughtful mom. Thank you for sharing!

(also i really love your christmas tree <3)
    haha, thanks! I try. My mom was an ocd clean freak growing up and I hate living in a mess, it really bugs me. I have it beat in my mind mess=bad. But yeah I’m actually really messy. It’s a constant struggle with myself and everyone else my house is a disaster right now . I’m also surrounded by go getters and they make me feel like a bum.

yes, thanks! (My tree) it was a bit of a wreck. Kids pull on the tree and move stuff around on it and at first I was like don’t touch, then oh, well...I thought it’d be a good seasonal back drop, but then after I made the second one I realized the flashing lights weren’t the best idea, and hoped I didn’t give anyone a epileptic seizer
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if anyone has any thoughts on what my enneagram type could be, I’d be curious to hear them
    You're not awkward, just thoughtful. My overall enneagram impression is 9 or 4, possibly Social instinct. Of course I could be totally wrong...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

alright, I’ll just put my Gukenko typing vids
    To claim the type of your husband as SLE based just on your "descriptions" instead of needed typing materials is so "objective" approach.

> god I am so awkward

You are looking sad there.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm beginnig to appreciate this trend of people getting typed by Gulenko. Especially when they share their videos. Thank you.

The more nuanced analysis and examples finally begin to shed light on why I was puzzled when users ascribed a type to people they are familiar with even if the description they made didn't feel quite right. Or typing videos by checking off stereotype boxes, very noticeable for me "isfp" when the person's aura totally screamed not isfp.

But now my doubts have G's stamp of approval.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before Gulenko typing thread, solely based on your writings, I thought you were EII~SEI>IEI>>ESI,because like others I also thought you had 4D Fi but not necessarily a valued one. I didn't see any indication of Ne/Si valuing over Ni/Se and eventhough I have seen clear indications of Fe and Ni on different posts, I thought SEI/EII were more probable because your writing style was so structured and organized and I generally associate that kind of order in writing and speech with process types. I disregarded the effect of Ji accentuation or preference.

After watching your videos, I cant think any other possible type, IEI is the only option. N type also make so much sense. VI-wise, you present classical representation of Fe-creative. You show some resistance/tension (and a sprinkle of doubt) that I think Ni egos and Ni-demos present, your focus is on your mind versus in reality. I think some typology concepts can overlap, your videos are good example to differentiate vibed positive emotions constructed by Fe from enthusiasm/joy presented by Ne, since your Ne ignoring/Ni-dom is apparent. Your choice of words and description also have elements of Se, what do you do, as it is etc.

I also think you are withdrawn type enneagram wise, 9w1 or 4w3.

Just to pinpoint essentials for future typings: Do you daydream? Do you imagine alternate universes or characters or lifelines in your mind? Or imagine extreme situations/scenarios which is likely to occur in real life?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Just to pinpoint essentials for future typings: Do you daydream? Do you imagine alternate universes or characters or lifelines in your mind? Or imagine extreme situations/scenarios which is likely to occur in real life?
    I'm not sure if you want to use this to narrow down to a specific type or if it's related to something else. If it's the former, perhaps there should be a more definite line pertaining to how intuitives and sensors daydream since it's not by itself a sure sign. I daydream to sort out moral issues with an entire cast of people living in an alternate reality.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    I'm not sure if you want to use this to narrow down to a specific type or if it's related to something else. If it's the former, perhaps there should be a more definite line pertaining to how intuitives and sensors daydream since it's not by itself a sure sign. I daydream to sort out moral issues with an entire cast of people living in an alternate reality.
    Can you give example if it isnt private? I would keep some of mine to myself so I understand if you dont want to share.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@aster you have a ‘sternness’ or sharpness to your vibe (confidence). Ofc it may be superficial only and not a deeper personality trait, but yeah...
    it does make me wonder about 1 vs. 9 fix though. Could also be partially “Ji accentuation.”
    as for your type I currently don’t have an opinion beyond ethical type.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, it seems enneagram 9 or 4 is usually what it always comes down to...

And probably 9w1 or 4w3. That does make sense. I didn’t think 4w3 before, but 4w5. But now I’m leaning maybe 4w3. Idk. I’m going to have to read more into it again. Just wanted to get opinions while vids were up
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    To claim the type of your husband as SLE based just on your "descriptions" instead of needed typing materials is so "objective" approach.
    well I think they were surmising from the information on hand.

I’ve seen you do the same

> god I am so awkward

You are looking sad there.
    Yes, I noticed that, too. But I wasn’t really that sad at the time, I don’t think. So I don’t know why, particularly. I think I’m just overwhelmed. And I already have a melancholic personality, so it is a recipe for disaster.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ @aster, I think you looked great in the videos. Slightly different than your still pics, but very good.

INFx, IMO.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This is a long post because fuck it I had nothing better to do

@aster You are hard to read for me at times, even through video. I think this is further contributing to my growing suspicion that you are 9w1. I think type 4 is vastly overtyped - it’s not a glaring eye sore on this site, because this site tends to be more well educated than MBTI forums in general but in the mainstream typology forums it seems like everyone who is openly emotional is a 4 and I’m getting increasingly irritated by this trend especially being a former victim of it, so I try to deflect perpetuation of stereotyping every chance I get but even I think in stereotypes occasionally too because it’s that deeply ingrained blah blah I like Ti we get it, but my motive here is to prevent a lazy typing of you as a 4 without any real thought. I think every INFx has a 9ish aura regardless of their type, it’s just the consequences of them being introverted, ethical, NF, 4D Fi, 4D Ni mixtures because all of those things reward an external perception by others of them being “ethereal and detached people, peacemakers, and non discriminating” and many INFx 4s are incorrectly typed as 9 because of this. But you don’t seem very emotional to me at all. I’m speaking of your exterior because you could possibly be very emotional internally and I’m simply failing to detect that, but you don’t seem very emotionally charged but you do seem incredibly empathetic when you’re interacting with other people and you’re comfortable in expressing yourself and that can seem rather emotional to some people but I think that might suggest you are healthy or balanced personality wise and that’s becoming more uncommon over time and I’m optimistically assuming the latter for now lol. The 1 wing in your enneatype incorporates 4 mimicking traits into the personality with elements of strong idealism, individuality (1 has a connection to 4 and in being idealistic, is not shy in endorsing underground beliefs or influence and they can be fairly passionate which parallels being emotional, etc. and the 1 influence is very apparent in 9w1 in the same way that the 8 wing in a 9w8 is so there is a lot to consider in this type competition. I think you seem anxious and high strung and humanitarian in a way that portrays 1 admixtures to me and I might actually consider you a 6 before a 4, even - you don’t seem to possess themes of individuality, feeling defective, or being envious that much but you do seem sensitive and individualistic regardless and that is very common in all IxFx types. I think many IEIs inaccurately self type as 4 based off stereotypes and overlapping behaviors and specifically they over identify with 4w5 because of their Ni when they are more likely 9w1 or 4w3 in reality, and those types compliment the idea of creative Fe marvelously. You are rather subdued in your emotional expression by your own accord but you are inclined to mirror others around you and you are always referencing your relationships at least on the forum. You seem very composed which makes it tougher to type you because you come off more Ij than Ip most of the time and that is probably related to that as well...

I don’t think you are a typical IEI if that’s what we’re all going with now, but you don’t seem scattered and infantile like your average Ne heavy type so EII doesn’t feel accurate either. I think you are definitely not the more common dominant and creative subtypes of IEI that we typically see. I might revisit my type evaluation of you later when I’m not stoned and totally think you’re an EII instead so don’t take this all too seriously. I also did skip around in both videos and didn’t spend a ton of time watching them but I’m too ADHD for the low key tones of one person interview clips because one person talking to themself does not provide enough stimulation for me and I have never watched any typing videos seriously and I rarely fully read written questionnaire answers either, because I can’t have measurable interest in someone I have no face to face impression of and a video does not feel genuine enough in whatever impression it leaves me with as well. Maybe someone else will watch it thoroughly and have totally different views of you than mine and have more authority in their take. But I have been told I can read others well so I’d like to think I’m on the right track. At the end of the day, anyone’s defining behaviors can be argued as the product of any function if you’re crafty enough. No one person’s typing is factual above all so there is no right or wrong in what we say, even if there’s popular consensus on one type exclusively. Typology shares the same pitfall of being a subject with no correct answer and the inevitable conflict that this creates with religion. There is typism, mob mentality, clique forming, dividing, stereotyping, and assorted things rampant in both communities, and typology is almost a religion for the die hard typology fans - they try to connect everything they can convincingly connect in life to typology and they ordinarily prefer one typology system over the rest and it has enough ingredients to evolve into a cult with minimal effort at this point. I think astrology has taken over the cultural collective to a degree that astrology could seriously be argued as a religion or it has an attainable chance to, I mean why not if LaVeyan Satanism and Withcraft are respected as such. They share a deeper motive of bringing meaning to what is around us but there is a difference wherein religion is more about the meaning of something bigger than us juxtaposed to typology being the meaning of someone’s observable method of operating... they carry conflicting auras of being altruistic vs. being selfish (typology is little more than an acceptable form of navel gazing in many instances, especially for the crowd of people who are one of a kind outcasts of society that need a reliable vehicle for breeding feelings of supremacy but are too progressive and intellectual to settle for lazier cult like ideologies like racism and sexism (though those are more like unsympathetic diseases if anything I have little tolerance for any of that bullshit and I promise you there’s better ways to stroke your ego... like obnoxiously celebrating your status as the superior type of socionics and categorizing everyone with it so you can treat them differently, if I wasn’t clear enough on how this sort of thing has been normalized enough by now. )

I don’t think I could handle practicing a religion on top of being active in typology on top of belonging to Narcotics Anonymous (something else that is basically just a religion, and it is even formally recognized as an expression of spirituality with religious connections as there is obvious religious connections in things like the recognition of a “Higher Power” -in Alcoholics Anonymous this is straight up directly referred to as the belief in a God- and the study of a universal book of rules and meanings rooted in tradition... I struggle even to this day to commit myself to the NA or AA (I do both) programs because I can’t fully accept the legitimacy of a God/Higher Power and both 12 step programs and religion are often self sacrificing philosophies (12 steps are designed for your personal recovery but a lot of it is progressed through participating in a selfless manner... correct your mistakes, banishment from non pure endeavors (NA advertises a desire to stop using any and all drugs, including alcohol, indefinitely and focuses on adopting a morally sound and stable lifestyle that it finds impossible to achieve with drugs being in your life... religion bans you from behaving in ways it labels as sinful and this prominently includes living by hedonism, for example the consumption of alcohol is prohibited in Islam which (alcohol) is a culturally expected way of fulfilling hedonistic desires in many other cultures... religion also claims to cleanse you of the evil of your dirty impurities and promise you an eternal existence of permanent nirvana as a reward for living a stable and morally correct lifestyle that it finds impossible to achieve without being religious) joining a cult of sorts, and they both require a buttload of work to survive and show results (only NA has been able to make me voluntarily burn my energy on something unappealing like surrendering your power by putting everything in the hands of something greater than you... it’s difficult to put that much faith in something that isn’t you fixing all of your personal problems with no involvement by yourself and no reason to - you are preparing yourself to spend years stuck in one spot because instead of taking personal action you are letting “God” take care of it. Science is partial to realism and blind faith in unconfirmed entities is a traitor to realism, and deities are anti-science; science is when a theory on something in our plane of existence has transformed into a provable fact in our plane of existence. I believe we must take the most scientific approach to every aspect of our existence in order to live a satisfying existence because making fantasy the priority of life leads to problematic levels of depression and self destructive patterns after long term prioritizing... but (your) life imitating art (like the old saying paraphrases) is a pursuit I consider more important than the pursuit of a factual meaning to life... a life rich in color and a unique style, like a work of art, that motivates you to keep living... a high quality experience of life has more value than the correct interpretation of what life exists for. I think that’s more logical than living a poor life where you have a strong sense of universal meaning simply because it tells you to always look forward to a perfect afterlife that makes up for your subpar life. Having an open mind to anything life offers me in order to live the fullest life I can might make me prone to do a lot of things for that purpose that I later regret... but I don’t think any of those regrets could compare to the regret of having never done something.)

Typology is sort of like atheism: an attractive black sheep cult theory that challenges the conventional ideas. Typology gives meaning to people and not life - it is the only cult I can think of that is about the individual and not shit beyond us. We are the stars of life and it is much more beneficial to study ourselves than the meaning of everything at large. We should all be grateful that we are developed enough as a society to have the comfort of the ability to ponder about deeper things than just how we’re going to physically survive for the next fifteen minutes... Religion is not a necessity for survival because we don’t see it in lesser advanced creatures - society, a social collection of humans working together, is necessary because we’ve been living in tribes from day one and go crazy from too much isolation. Typology helps us define who people are, and learning what defines us means learning about how we work and what we are best suited to do based off that and thus strengthens our capability to sustain a society. MBTI tests are often used to help determine the best career paths for someone, for example. Typology easily has the power to spark war just like physically visible differences between people, like the color of our skin; religion is obviously not a genetic feature but so many real things have been created in honor of it that it results in mainstream recognition of differences in religions that are physically oriented - their traditional clothing, their forever reprinted sacred texts, their style of architecture, common spoken language, etc. But the funny thing is, even though religion is not a physical attribute that varies considerably between different populations, in standard paid DNA/ancestry tests, (being) Jewish is considered an ethnicity/race that shares the same genetic history - no other religion is given this status even though Judaism is not the only religion in the world that was born in a special region of the world and was made official by a common group of people (I personally believe they might have inserted “Jewish” ancestry as part of some hidden agenda to spread the idea that Israel is a real state and to support their anti-Palestine politics but that’s a conspiracy theory for another day I’m kidding, I don’t believe that; I’m just showing you all how easy it is to say convincing lies ) Typology does not have this upper hand of so-called legitimacy. Even though it doesn’t require commitment and blind faith (typology never asks you to surrender your power and believe in it...), typology still has a lot of people that do not believe it exists - perhaps if it had physical tokens to its name like religion, it would have a majority following in the world. But maybe we are better off without dangerous fanatics in our community.

If you read this all the way through and understood every point, then my final typing of you is IEI-N 9w1. EII would not put up with such time consuming reenactments of Ni and Ti thinking, but they are skilled at emulating it - in a non serious way (Demo Ni, Role Ti). I hope you can take something away from this~
    Last edited by flames; 01-25-2021 at 10:41 AM.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

well I think they were surmising from the information on hand. I’ve seen you do the same
    Gulenko claims a type, - expresses the _assurance_ in whole type, based only on something said about someone.
    I could say _assumptions_ about some of types traits based on such. Even if I'd did the same somewhere, that would not give good objectivity to that Gulenko's opinion and a responsibility to his action, anyway.

> I already have a melancholic personality

If you have that emotions often - it's a depressive state.

By IR you may understand that IEI is a mistake. And your husband is not a dual.
    While Gulenko behaved as a seller, but not a typer.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    your husband is not a dual.
    assumptions about it based on information on hand. Not assurance, without decent typing material, huh. Ok.

you are possibly the most closed minded person I’ve ever come a crossed.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

putting a like to @Sol' s post only for his comment on Mr G.
    @aster, you looked great in those vids and you didn't look depressed to me... and even @megedy anyway, I fell a bit in love with her 'coz she seems a all heart kind of person and I cracked up laughing a few times.. anyway.

yes, my grumpy comment of the farce came from the same reason Sol says, well there's more but that was the most unsetlling after watching megedy's brief description of a friend and knowing that G typed her SLE because of that... nonsense. and this being confirmed by aster's even briefer comments about her husband... hmmm! not good not good...

and I won't comment on other things because really who am i but it all looks wrong to me

*in Sol's way*

considering chance of mistyping from the top super worldwide expert might be < 80% (at most, let's be positive), considering we have 20 examples... there are 4 possibly wrong types among G's squad. but probs more.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

putting a like to @Sol' s post only for his comment on Mr G.
    @aster, you looked great in those vids and you didn't look depressed to me... and even @megedy anyway, I fell a bit in love with her 'coz she seems a all heart kind of person and I cracked up laughing a few times.. anyway.

yes, my grumpy comment of the farce came from the same reason Sol says, well there's more but that was the most unsetlling after watching megedy's brief description of a friend and knowing that G typed her SLE because of that... nonsense. and this being confirmed by aster's even briefer comments about her husband... hmmm! not good not good...

and I won't comment on other things because really who am i but it all looks wrong to me

*in Sol's way*

considering chance of mistyping from the top super worldwide expert might be < 80% (at most, let's be positive), considering we have 20 examples... there are 4 possibly wrong types among G's squad. but probs more.
    no I agree with it. It was a red flag to me, too. However, like I said, I don’t think it was meant as definitive but surmising from information on hand, but that didn’t look good, I agree. It’s funny sol calling it out, as sol does the exact same stuff, in a much worse closed minded way, imo, so yeah pretty ironic.

as for the the people vids I’ve seen, and watched in their entirety, I agree with. I can’t say on people’s videos I haven’t seen, because forum behavior isn’t exactly the same.
    Last edited by Aster; 01-25-2021 at 01:16 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I wasn’t sure if you wanted me to answer these, but they are good questions. I thought about talking about daydreaming in my video, but they didn’t ask for that specifically, so I just jumped over it.
    This is sort of what I would say (different answering in text after thinking than in the moment vid)

Just to pinpoint essentials for future typings:
    Do you daydream?
    Actually, I was thinking about this yesterday. And what got me thinking about it was that I had been online a lot and was feeling a little down. And then I wondered if my internet activity was partially the cause. Then I thought, when I wasn’t online so much, I would daydream more. So I used to daydream a lot more, but the amount of time I daydreamed decreased after I started using the internet more, and especially after my purchase of a smart phone. I do daydream, but it’s definitely declined as I’ve gotten older, busier, and more distracted.

Do you imagine alternate universes or characters or lifelines in your mind?
    I sometimes imagine myself in alternate universes and the characters are people that interact with me. I used to write when I was younger, and I would spend a lot of time in my head imagining these things. But Moreso, I imagine lifelines. Sometimes I’ll think of someone and their lives and ways of how they could come to be will zip through me head like a lightning bolt. It happens very fast. It makes me sympathize with them more. It’s not always. I have to decide to think about it.

Or imagine extreme situations/scenarios which is likely to occur in real life?
    this a lot. actually, I space off a lot. For a while I was worried I was having derealisation or something because it was getting a bit out of control. My kids comment on it all the time. “Mom what are you staring at?” I had my daughter snapping her fingers in my face earlier. Because I’ll
    just stare at one spot at nothing but everything around me disappears and I’m not really ‘there’. But I’m not not thinking, I’m thinking about situations, running through my head, conversations, a whole bunch of stuff really. Things that could of happened, that could happen, conversations that could have taken place, that can, and what I would do. What would have happened if I would have done something else in this particular situation and where would I be now, and where would this other person be now? It’s complicated. A lot of times I don’t even realize I’m doing it, but my kids shake me out of it a lot. I dialogue in my head a lot, things I’m going to say. What others have said. Why they are acting a certain way. What their intentions are. I put a lot of attention and thought into it. Like I’m constantly scanning it.

@flames, I’m going to reply to your post next, but it might take me a while, and some thinking
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

After about 10s I decided you were IEI from your videos, I'm sure Gulenko didn't have much trouble typing you.

For enneagram I'm more interested in stacking and I'm afraid I don't have many ideas there, I think maybe Sx last?

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@flames. I think IEI normalizing is quite common. At least in real life. Most IEIs I've met are of this subtype.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)