Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Billie Eilish

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheFairyGeometry View Post
    Billie has Pisces Ascendant in Astrology, also Mars in 1st house
    Mars in 1st house according to what? As far as I know, she has Mars in 12th.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe she's using whole houses

@Pawste. Yes, I'm using whole house system. I have most of my planets moved because of my shift from Placidus to Whole House, and I found the latter to be much more accurate so I decided to follow it.

But you have to agree Billie does things which are very typical for Mars in 1st house. Tomboyish, athletic, confident, cocky, "aggressively being herself" (so she thinks) are traits of Mars in 1st house. But her clothing style is combined in a very... strange way, which is a trait of EIE.

Astrology aside, this is typology forum so her whole personality is counted. I'm still vote up for EIE (ENFj).

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her 1 hit is kinda funky. To bad it will get overplayed 10 million times by Ryan Seacrest for the next 2 years until I punch the radio dial and say fuck the hits station

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se is perposterous. Blank eyed monosyllables doesnt mean Se. I bet her live shows suck without dat autotune. When I worked concerts teen girls like Avril all sounded like horse shit live.
    Last edited by timber; 06-10-2019 at 04:30 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post

She comes off as a really genuine person to me.
    Thats how we all seem when we're that age, then we get ruined

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eko View Post
    Thats how we all seem when we're that age, then we get ruined
    Since I was that age in the past, I distinctly recall a whole lot of selfish, fake, even cruel shitty people of the same age, and unfortunately most of them have gone on to remain assholes and idiots. YMMV.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Since I was that age in the past, I distinctly recall a whole lot of selfish, fake, even cruel shitty people of the same age, and unfortunately most of them have gone on to remain assholes and idiots. YMMV.
    true. idk what YMMV means

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your mileage may vary. it means that you might have made different experiences

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know anything about her type. I don't like her music except for fooling around to Bad Guy and memes made with that song.
    But the strange thing is that I find her adorable as fuck. I want one like her and I promise I'll name her George.

Hope she won't end up in Tumblr's music industry garbage bin like Melanie Martinez.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE

TIM
    EII-Fi, 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE-Ti: Billie Eilish

Last edited by toska; 06-18-2020 at 05:45 PM.
    Typing
    Gallery
    | Sedecology
    Network
    Tumblr
    Assessment (Beta)
    Socionics | Instinct

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE normalising subtype
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    EII-Fi, 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe: Finneas O'Connell

Last edited by toska; 06-18-2020 at 05:45 PM.
    Typing
    Gallery
    | Sedecology
    Network
    Tumblr
    Assessment (Beta)
    Socionics | Instinct

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    There's nothing really Beta about her.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se base. Leaning SLE. I'm not seeing much Fi.
    7w6 core with 9 and 3. Head leads, not heart. In fact, she is heart last. Where's the type 4, people?...
    J lead is impossible. She is a P type and an extrovert.
    Last edited by Samson; 11-23-2019 at 04:52 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she is an IEE-Ne. She acts very much like an IEE-Ne friend I have, especially the obvious “playing dumb” act. I don’t know how people confuse her Si seeking for strong Si.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd lean towards ESI. She reminds me a lot of Avril Lavigne when she was the same age, who I'm pretty sure is also ESI.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she looks IEE-Fi to me ...

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she’s an SLE. She reminds me of Scarlett Johansson.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I second reminds me of Scarlett Johansson. Was thinking the same thing this evening upon seeing this post.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    I second reminds me of Scarlett Johansson. Was thinking the same thing this evening upon seeing this post.
    I type them both EIE, along with Charlize Theron and Shirley Manson.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel that she is ESI. I believe she is a crisp example of how ESI tend to set trends. Now that I think about it, I feel that the trendsetting ESI tends to be E4.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    Only in terms of being authentic (Fi) to themselves, no more. Like cat ears or glitter in their nostrils. Billie has a combination of Fi and strong Se. A lot of the times she wears things its because it "looks dope" a.k.a no PoLR Se ever.

Don't trust your typing...

I agree with this. For IEE it's more about authenticity and individual flair, I don't think IEE's obsess on what they are going to wear, they just wear what is true to them and expresses their inner self, which usually isn't very hard for them to do and yes something like ears or glitter might be a part of that truthful self-expression lol. Don't think they are usually the type big into brands or any of that shite

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I noticed the baggy clothes and figured this could be Si valuing, so it’s interesting to see the real reasons behind it. I respect her choice to wear looser clothing.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI-Se

Combatitive Fi attitude comes first in everything she does. Clearly Se/Ni valuing in her music videos and lyrics.

Bruises, on both my knees for you
    Don’t say thank you or please
    I do what I want when I'm wanting to
    My soul? So cynical

So you're a tough guy
    Like it really rough guy
    Just can't get enough guy
    Chest always so puffed guy
    I'm that bad type
    Make your mama sad type
    Make your girlfriend mad tight
    Might seduce your dad type
    I'm the bad guy, duh

Ne is not that straightforward and aggressive in its delivery. Has a goofy sense of humor in interviews which is not atypical of +Fe and Se subtype; being “quirky” does not = Ne. Very clearly introverted and IxFx:

No fair
    You really know how to make me cry
    When you gimme those ocean eyes
    I'm scared

I've never fallen from quite this high
    Falling into your ocean eyes
    Those ocean eyes”

^This has ExI written ALL over it, I don’t see how it’s not obvious. She has stated herself that she hates smiling: not a 4D Fe type, I could never imagine 4D Fe claiming that even if their Fe isn’t valued. VI isn’t always the best way to type but her eyes hold a ton of Fi and Ni in them -> Fi base + valued Ni. They look as if they’re staring directly into your soul which is a distinctly Fi and Ni trait IMO. IEE’s eyes and overall body language gives the impression that they’re “everywhere” at once, soaking in every trace of mental excitement. Very childlike. Very bright. There is absolutely nothing childlike about her and she is very beyond her years -> Gamma. IEE and Se ego alike can wear bold clothing but her style is way too put together for an IEE IMO and:

"If I'm in a bad mood, or if I'm uncomfortable, it's probably what I'm wearing that's making me feel that way."

^This is the definition of base Fi, lol. Only they have this extreme of a connection to what makes their identity; yes so does creative Fi but this is almost over the top. Her physical presence is also quite strong in my eyes. I think the IEE typings are solely a case of viewing her -Fi and +Fe. 469 tritype as well which is far more common in ESI; when I think of IEE 4 I generally picture an IEE-Fi 478 Sx/So because those are truly the only kind that I’ve encountered. Think Harley Quinn: Billie’s personality is the opposite of that if anything, the only similarity is an appreciation of “darkness” or “edginess”.

Her style of dressing screams “go away” or “do not disturb me”, whereas an IEE has a much more open and warm feel.

Lastly, her temperament is extremely stable, to the point that I have also considered 9w8 as her core type and it’s definitely a major fix in her. IEE is the most obviously restless, scattered type in socionics from what I’ve gathered. They are constantly chasing butterflies so to speak. Billie comes off as grounded and sure of herself, and not inclined to fidget. Quite frankly, I think IEE is a shit typing for her.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    Her EIE brother wrote this whole song. ^

I'll respond to rest of this later. You shouldn't use her songs as reference though.
    Fair enough, though everything else I said still stands.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way she dresses and her music means nothing honestly. She has a team behind her. The way she responds to questions about her style implies that she is not making these decisions herself. If she really had a style she would be able to articulate it and not just skip the question every time. She probably does not want to look a certain way, so I wouldn't say she is being exploited, but they probably give her a few choices to choose from to support her brand.

I do think Se ego is obvious. You can't teach gait and presence. She doesn't seem physically vulnerable. SLE is actually a good type, just from my impression of her. I'm not really sure of it, but it's not a bad guess.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, re: baggy clothes, I think the major component of that is her not wanting to be sexualized. I recall the like, one time she actually let her figure be shown everyone was going crazy over it.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    ^This has ExI written ALL over it, I don’t see how it’s not obvious. She has stated herself that she hates smiling: not a 4D Fe type, I could never imagine 4D Fe claiming that even if their Fe isn’t valued. VI isn’t always the best way to type but her eyes hold a ton of Fi and Ni in them -> Fi base + valued Ni. They look as if they’re staring directly into your soul which is a distinctly Fi and Ni trait IMO. IEE’s eyes and overall body language gives the impression that they’re “everywhere” at once, soaking in every trace of mental excitement. Very childlike. Very bright.
    If you valued VI you'd be able to see that she is Se lead and expresses Ti/Fe. Fi does not smile the way she does. Plus, her looseness in her gestures are just not Ji heavy.

469 tritype as well which is far more common in ESI; when I think of IEE 4 I generally picture an IEE-Fi 478 Sx/So because those are truly the only kind that I’ve encountered. Think Harley Quinn: Billie’s personality is the opposite of that if anything, the only similarity is an appreciation of “darkness” or “edginess”.
    She is core type 7, as is the character Harley Quinn, and they have much more in common than general edge. They are both impulsive head types whose identity is not deeply detailed, which is opposite from 4. I don't understand the typing of 4 for her as this woman shows very little in the area of identity creation outside the area of fame, which is more type 3 anyway.
    Last edited by Samson; 12-02-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@flames did she say why she hates smiling? there could be other reasons behind this, such as insecurity about teeth. i know i smile way more than i used to, also just noticed she's 17...

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... hates smiling? there could be other reasons behind this, such as insecurity about teeth...
    Yeah. You basically describe me. My tooths resisted every attempt of aligning them using braces. So I don't like to show my crooked teeth.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah Winnie, things like this I think are things people neglect to pay attention to sometimes when typing. I started smiling more because I just became less concerned with my teeth's appearance, but then also I ended up getting braces, pretty late in my life lol, in bigger part I think due to dental issues I wanted corrected. Someone not smiling doesn't necessarily indicate being Fe ignoring.

Honestly though Winnie, as you know, we are all our own worst critics. A lot of times having a different smile is quite endearing to people.

Billie's age I personally think would make her harder to type. Sounds like she's had a lot of influence surrounding her in how she comes off, though I do see all the indicators of Se valuing. Lol, her hair is rather IEE-like anyway, in both colors and styles. All kinds of types do crazy stuff with their hair though nowadays. I've seen where someone with Se interests actually turns out to be Si valuing though, so idk... she does have the "tough" girl demeanor though and I agree that her presence and gait would be a stronger indicator more than her hair, lyrics (written by someone else) etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Yeah. You basically describe me. My tooths resisted every attempt of aligning them using braces. So I don't like to show my crooked teeth.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

i think she might be 9w8. she's very agreeable and chill. she also seems "out of it" and in her own little world. i get so much positive triad vibes from her.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah Winnie, things like this I think are things people neglect to pay attention to sometimes when typing... Someone not smiling doesn't necessarily indicate being Fe ignoring.
    The reason why I'm typed as ILI by some forum members after I posted a picture of myself showing a dead serious facial expression. But that's for an other thread...

Honestly though Winnie, as you know, we are all our own worst critics.
    Maybe. I can't tell if this is true for all people, but I guess I'm rather self-critical.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think SLE is still a better typing than IEE.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I don't know much about her or pay attention to her to tell you the truth so it's hard to say. I was wondering why she always looks high though lol. Knowing her background, what kind of neighborhood she comes from, etc. could be helpful. I know someone who had a kind of tough guy persona like her based on who he was was friends with, insecurities and such, but I would never type him SLE having known him quite well. For him I was actually undecided between IEE, SEE and he got VI'ed as potential ESI, haha. I typed him E9 lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast