Page 124 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,960 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    My typing of forumites who haven't been typed:

Adam Strange: ILE
    Inumbra: EIE-H
    Consilience: Beta NF, probably IEI
    Voider: EIE-H
    Dead: EIE-C
    Kingslayer: EIE-N
    Loaded Piss Gun: EIE-C
    Slytherin Power: EIE
    Froody Blue Gem: EII or IEI
    Sol: LSI-H or SLE-H
    Nanashi: EIE
    lkdhf: IEE
    Capitalist Pig: LSI-H
    myresearch: LSI-H
    Subteigh: EIE-N or LSI-H
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-28-2021 at 07:33 PM. Reason: *

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    and you say you are 2L and not 2E in PY? the personal or emotional attack seems to be your forte/go to.
    The second function/letter in PY is meant to support others, the 1st and 3rd are attacking functions iirc.

i didn't really do any distorting. i simply direct quoted you. and yes, it was a move to discredit. you have been bratty (and that's putting it lightly) to most of the forum for a while now and it's exploded in this vendetta against beta and EIE in which you've declared just about the entire forum beta (in a seething hatred kind of way), so this seemed like it might pertain to why you are doing this.
    You did post it in a certain light though, and freaked out when she responded. An eye for an eye, as the saying goes.

Moving away so I don't double post. Are people really surprised that she doesn't like Beta or EIE? She has always been vocal about not liking either, why is now any different now that people are being typed Beta? Socionics is about ITR, the positive and the negative. I don't expect to bring anyone together but you guys, EIE and SEE are essentially "programmed" or "cognitively hardwired" to hate each other, and so are Beta and Gamma. Are you guys really going to get mad at her for talking about her theories, which is how this all started? I am not looking to unify people here, there is a reason why ITR exists in Socionics and it is not always fluffy unfortunately, but please take her posts for what they are which are theories and her takes on socionics, and don't twist past posts to frame her as someone that she isnt. Unfair and rude.

I do wish people would stop insulting each other and dragging each other. This place really does become a beta echo chamber. That's all I'll say despite my own views.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sayonara View Post
    Capitalist Pig: LSI-H
    lmaoooo

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ive hung out with im irl a couple times and i was typed lsi by gulenko and i get the sense of a little more logic from that guy

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The second function/letter in PY is meant to support others, the 1st and 3rd are attacking functions iirc.
    i seem to remember that 2L and 2E troll from many descriptions. she is trolling, just not in any light-hearted sort of way. there really doesn't seem to be a lot of L.

You did post it in a certain light though, and freaked out when she responded. An eye for an eye, as the saying goes.
    it was a move to discredit. i didn't start this mess by going after everyone for their self-typings or for not being typed by gulenko. it seems that perhaps both of you can't let people be. gulenko is cool. we don't all need to get typed by him if we don't want to, and yes, people are allowed to self-type and some of them will even be "correct" in their self-typings (as much as one can be in socionics). to paint it as though she was being perfectly reasonable all along, is simply untrue, and looks like an attempt to save face since the two of you used to tag team on the insistence the forum adhere to gulenko.

Are people really surprised that she doesn't like Beta or EIE? She has always been vocal about not liking either, why is now any different now that people are being typed Beta? Socionics is about ITR, the positive and the negative. I don't expect to bring anyone together but you guys, EIE and SEE are essentially "programmed" or "cognitively hardwired" to hate each other, and so are Beta and Gamma. Are you guys really going to get mad at her for talking about her theories, which is how this all started? I am not looking to unify people here, there is a reason why ITR exists in Socionics and it is not always fluffy unfortunately, but please take her posts for what they are which are theories and her takes on socionics, and don't twist past posts to frame her as someone that she isnt. Unfair and rude.
    have you not been here? every other post is harassing people over their self-typings. it doesn't matter if it's surprising that she is full of hate, what matters is that she has been unleashing that hate on the forum for a while, and you can't expect people to not eventually respond to it as the bile it is. eventually when you find your lake has turned into an acid bath you address the one pouring the acid in.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    ive hung out with im irl a couple times and i was typed lsi by gulenko and i get the sense of a little more logic from that guy
    Possibly Normalizer.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was a move to discredit. i didn't start this mess by going after everyone for their self-typings or for not being typed by gulenko. it seems that perhaps both of you can't let people be. gulenko is cool. we don't all need to get typed by him if we don't want to, and yes, people are allowed to self-type and some of them will even be "correct" in their self-typings (as much as one can be in socionics). to paint it as though she was being perfectly reasonable all along, is simply untrue, and looks like an attempt to save face since the two of you used to tag team on the insistence the forum adhere to gulenko.
    I must assume that it's my mere presence on the forum that "won't let people be", because IDK what to tell you since I don't aim to do anything in the latter of what you say. I've repeatedly said I don't care if people get typed by Gulenko or not, or what people self type as. I'm of course going to stick up for my friend. I did not even say my post was aimed to unify, but to explain the dissonance that came from her theories. Gamma and Beta hate each other, and EIE and SEE hate each other. I agree people are allowed to self type, and that people don't have to be typed.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    you’ll have to put your head on the chopping block, too. Do you feel like other Betas won’t throw you under the bus to save face?

I have no idea what's going on here... but I just want to point out that yes, betas absolutely do this. Its all about giving away responsibility in order to save position. If you are "them", or have become "them", then they will ruin you, or at least try, lol. Some sociotypes are above beta, so its not an issue.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but doing the same thing to @Alive and letting @Uncle Ave know you "have receipts" is "decent"? have you been "decent" by launching into personal attacks against people for their self-typings or berating the forum at large for not being typed by DarkAngelFireWolf69? what is "decent" anyway?

and you say you are 2L and not 2E in PY? the personal or emotional attack seems to be your forte/go to.

i didn't really do any distorting. i simply direct quoted you. and yes, it was a move to discredit. you have been bratty (and that's putting it lightly) to most of the forum for a while now and it's exploded in this vendetta against beta and EIE in which you've declared just about the entire forum beta (in a seething hatred kind of way), so this seemed like it might pertain to why you are doing this.

well, it seems i'm being your punching bag. i am also not sure how this is going to work... am i the LSI's punching bag first and then they throw me out on the street for being the "trash i am"? sounds like this hypothetical "LSI" is the real trash. it's like, "you're trash because i disapprove of your character, but I'M a batterer!" lol
    The problem is Betas can dish it but can’t take it. Betas are literally a bunch of defective memes screaming at anyone who don’t follow their orders. That shit works with each other but not with Gammas.

You’re such a lil coward and feel threatened over nothing. No wonder you’re duals with bitchass LSI who tries to be the punisher corrections officer with the little data that fits in their tiny instantaneous perception until they're told to FUCK OFF. An ILI would never be stupid enough to tell you that you're being reported. They don’t even care about that shit. LSIs are little bitches pissing themselves constantly feeling threatened by shit that aren’t even remotely serious affronts/damage, just like delusional EIE.

You're freaking out trying to figure out my psychosophy L and still fucking up royally. I even showed my results and it said I’m 2L-3 and you’re that retarded you can’t even look that shit up. Perfect dumbass dual EIE-LSI stuck in their retard Fe echo chamber freaking out that the world don’t conform to your fantasy hierarchies. Your existence is what you can’t escape and that’s already punishment enough but icing on the cake is you’re stupid enough to be desperate for more beatings from your dual master. Beta sadomasochism at its finest.
    Last edited by Lolita; 03-27-2021 at 03:59 AM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You’re such a lil coward and feel threatened over nothing. No wonder you’re duals with bitchass LSI who tries to be the punisher corrections officer with the little data that fits in their tiny instantaneous perception until they're told to FUCK OFF. An ILI would never be stupid enough to tell you that you're being reported. They don’t even care about that shit. LSIs are little bitches pissing themselves constantly feeling threatened by shit that aren’t even remotely serious affronts/damage, just like delusional EIE.

You're freaking out trying to figure out my psychosophy L and still fucking up royally. I even showed my results and it said I’m 2L-3 and you’re that retarded you can’t even look that shit up. Perfect dumbass dual EIE-LSI stuck in their retard Fe echo chamber freaking out that the world don’t conform to your fantasy hierarchies. Your existence is what you can’t escape and that’s already punishment enough but icing on the cake is you’re stupid enough to be desperate for more beatings from your dual master. Beta sadomasochism at its finest.
    jesus christ.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I have no idea what's going on here... but I just want to point out that yes, betas absolutely do this. Its all about giving away responsibility in order to save position. If you are "them", or have become "them", then they will ruin you, or at least try, lol. Some sociotypes are above beta, so its not an issue.
    I know. Finally someone who’s reasonable actually acknowledged this. Thank you.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know. Finally someone who’s reasonable actually acknowledged this. Thank you.
    You need to calm down. You are projecting something onto what is going on here way to much. Your socionic opinions might be correct, but your application of them is poor right now.

Calling people retarded? That makes you look like the retard. You got to get yourself out of this whirlpool.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jesus christ.
    Values

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You need to calm down. You are projecting something onto what is going on here way to much. Your socionic opinions might be correct, but your application of them is poor right now.

Calling people retarded? That makes you look like the retard. You got to get yourself out of this whirlpool.
    The issue is that Betas do start wars and then roll over when they can’t handle the other side striking back. This is literally an eye for an eye where a bunch of Beta memes overreacted to what I say and try to get me “banned” because I’m friends with Sayonara. No one tells them they’re being retarded lil bitches.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The issue is that Betas do start wars and then roll over when they can’t handle the other side striking back. This is literally an eye for an eye where a bunch of Beta memes overreacted to what I say and try to get me “banned” because I’m friends with Sayonara. No one tells them they’re being retarded lil bitches.
    No, but its just funny that you think that is what is happening right now, and not maybe something else not explained by your socionic explanation. It sounds like you are being in your head about it and then running with it.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The "war" was pretty fun, but it shouldn't last too long. I want something new...

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moharu View Post
    The "war" was pretty fun, but it shouldn't last too long.
    Kenjataimu.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kenjataimu.
    lol

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

society is a hierarchy itself. Where does this “polite society” exist? Perhaps your oh so competence in this area of psychology could enlighten in explaining that phenomenon since you’ve been on the forum for over 15 years and still haven’t found a type.
    I didn't say I was competent in the discipline of psychology. But I hope I at least qualify my remarks.

It is news to me that I haven't found a type in this typology that has little or nothing to support it.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You’re a hypocrite. If you weren’t bothered then you wouldn’t have come out of the woodwork backstabbing me after we’ve been on good terms and I’ve helped you. I still have the message receipts.
    Yes, you have tried to help me with my type, and yes, we have been on good terms. I just find your behavior lately to be atrocious and I've called you out on that. Perhaps I could've done so in a different fashion, since we were on good terms, but also being on good terms doesn't mean you tolerate everything someone does and never call them out.

I find it funny that you don’t support G but want to go tattletale to him as if you had some authority to persuade his decision. You only paid for a typing which you’re even ashamed of admitting what you’re typed as. I’ve paid for a typing, classes, and I’ve sent people to him to get typed. I actually find value in his work and don’t mind sharing some of the things I’ve learned.
    What would it mean for me to "support G" anyways? I'm not ashamed of his typing of me. Why would I be?

Also I didn't say I would tattetale to him. I just said I hoped if he found out about your behavior (presumably from people who are regularly in touch with him, such as @Alive, who said just before that he would contact G) he would ban you from his classes. A strong reaction on my part perhaps, I do feel that G deserves to know what's going on, so he can take an informed decision about who he wants in his classes or no.

Also I don't want you banned per se...I want you to behave like an adult. Ideally, at least. Instead you've been behaving like sbbds's little sister going into tantrums and nothing more. I've seen you capable of better than that, so I have to wonder.

EDIT: All of this to say that just because you are/were on good terms with someone doesn't mean you can't call them out when you feel they are doing something that is really wrong. I don't have to "take your side" here. I have told what I feel about your behavior as of late, I guess I owe you that much since honestly is a priority to me. I also wish you would realize that actions have consequences. Just how long you can try and maintain a facade of anonymity behind the internet while engaging in dubious behavior is anyone's guess, but it can't go on forever. But that isn't for you to learn at my expense. Cheers.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 03-27-2021 at 08:35 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Also I didn't say I would tattetale to him. I just said I hoped if he found out about your behavior (presumably from people who are regularly in touch with him, such as @Alive, who said just before that he would contact G) he would ban you from his classes. A strong reaction on my part perhaps, I do feel that G deserves to know what's going on, so he can take an informed decision about who he wants in his classes or no.
    that seems pretty extreme for a forum conflict, i mean that is more like actual doxxing... it's not a good forum precedent...

(i just have to stand up for my abuser! it's the principle of the matter!)

ETA: to elaborate, the forum is safe right now in that people can get out their angst privately, but if any kind of doxxing goes on, the forum will no longer be safe... it's not a usual forum in a lot of ways in that it has light moderation (which i like) and doesn't have a ton of restrictions on self-expression (which i also like)... but it means that conflicts can get more intense on the forum (the trade off, which i find more than acceptable). i wouldn't want it to become a place where people go after each other irl, that would ruin everything. and really it's just an awful thing to do, especially over this...

honestly this whole conflict has gone way too far already...
    Last edited by marooned; 03-27-2021 at 09:39 AM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that canceling is unnecessary despite the forum histrionics. Taking it to real life canceling is worse than behaving like a deranged cunt on an obscure underwater basket-weaving pseudoscience forum. It’s an asylum for taking out your mental issues after all.

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”

You people would do well to swear fealty to Gulenko and not critique his vision.
    Last edited by Socionics Is Not A Cult; 03-27-2021 at 01:54 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Yeah, and the best minds discuss penises.
    Your mind has penis envy.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

There we go. Saved $120.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nvm, this got old and boring fast.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I owned the site, every time anyone opened this thread, I'd play this song

16 sleepies recommends
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mind has penis in it, Sayonara

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Fi - mindbreak in this anime is sooo good

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's too fucking dramatic it's funny lmao

Edit: Btw, I tried reading some stuff about that anime. They all seem to have deep problems lol
    The show is a real classic. The End of Evangelion is perhaps the most effed up movie I've ever seen, though.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Your typing of forum members

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    ah yes, it's free speech to be able to call other people retarded and that they should kill themselves. in what kind of twisted reality do you live in? you know why everyone here is sick of you? it's because you're constantly insulting others for no reason. since you also know DCNH you should know that I have accentuated Se, and I just don't have the patience for weirdos like you and sayonara who are losers irl but pretend to be big shots online. it sucks that you're representing DarkAngelFireWolf69's school here since he's clearly on another level than you and I will recommend him to keep a distance from you.
    You clout chase G and somehow believe that gives you social cred larping LII on this forum of bottom feeder hobbyists. Then you act like you’ve got some mysterious influence over him when you wouldn’t even get typed by him.

Why don’t you pay money to take the next class with me and then you can show off how much influence you have over G by telling him to distance himself from me? We can even have a debate in class and G will be all over that. Put money where your mouth is. Zugzwang.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on this forum of bottom feeder hobbyists. .
    I've been called worse I guess.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've been called worse I guess.
    That's why we taste so good

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    The show is a real classic. The End of Evangelion is perhaps the most effed up movie I've ever seen, though.
    As effed up as it is (you know the parts), it's quite literally one of the best and most impactful movies I've seen.. I don't think I've ever felt such a strong and complex array of emotions from anything else, esp as some of the themes are directly relevant to my life. But yeah, both the movie and show are absolute masterpieces :)

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adam Strange: ILE
    Inumbra: EIE-H
    Consilience: Beta NF, probably IEI
    Voider: EIE-H
    Kingslayer: EIE-N
    Loaded Piss Gun: EIE-C
    Slytherin Power: EIE
    Froody Blue Gem: EII or IEI
    Sol: LSI-H or SLE-H
    Nanashi: EIE
    lkdhf: IEE
    If accurate, I guess I'm dating my quasi-identical. Lol

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

society is a hierarchy itself. Where does this “polite society” exist? Perhaps your oh so competence in this area of psychology could enlighten in explaining that phenomenon since you’ve been on the forum for over 15 years and still haven’t found a type.
    Was it Gulenko who taught you that SEEs are aristocrats and thus see things as hierarchies, or is this your own perspective?

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Was it Gulenko who taught you that SEEs are aristocrats and thus see things as hierarchies, or is this your own perspective?
    Nice bait. Shouldn’t North be attending to your holes? You should dualize up close and personal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Nice bait. Shouldn’t North be attending to your holes? You should dualize up close and personal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everything she’s said is boring, dumb, idiotic, irrelevant, and it’s like why would you say dumb shit like that??

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Wow you know how to quote and be a passive aggressive lil Beta NF bitch. Be useful and bend over and maybe North can fuck that Te PoLR out your ears.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Wow you know how to quote and be a passive aggressive lil Beta NF bitch. Be useful and bend over and maybe North can fuck that Te PoLR out your ears.
    You are incapable of allowing yourself an original thought of value because you defer everything to Gulenko and your own prejudices.