Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: shotgunfingers VI

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is a love of contentious topics, compulsive devil's advocating & trolling Fi PolR? Also stuff like being indifferent towards ppl I've never personally met / interacted with.

This sounds like me :/

Expressions of deep personal sentiments are awkward for the individual, whether coming from another or himself. He does not see it as his "right" to place the burden of his true emotions on another, both because he knows how uncomfortable those of others make him (even when they are positive and genuine), and because of his own awkwardness in expressing them.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-15-2020 at 07:48 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok so far the list is:

1) VI is that of a irrational intuitive probably Ne base
    2) Filatova's test results reinforces irrational intuitive, unclear if introvert or extrovert, thinker or feeler.
    3) Looking at the functions Se role caught my eye, because that is very similar to what happens in my case. Si suggestive makes a great deal of sense considering previous posts.
    4) Clear Judicious dichotomy preference reinforces Ne and Si preference along with Role Se doing the same.
    5) I almost always test INTP, possibility of test mistaking social introversion/ambiversion, badly designed tests, but it hints at NTP.
    6) Lack of information / stimulation to process leads to boredom in my case, boredom = torture. This is a possible lead that shows actual extroversion that is not social. How I answered certain questions in Filatova's test reinforces this idea.
    7) Looking at Fe.. there is no way in hell I have the 4D Fe of an IEE. I'm partially disinterested in the social realm, bad at it & in need of help in this area despite being "animated".

Judging by everything in the above, looking at Fi PolR and Fe activating.. I think its safe to assume I'm ILE. Further research is needed to fully clarify what this means.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how Si-Fe is this vid: https://youtu.be/MbkyUeqjlpU because I rematch it every damn day and its still good.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-15-2020 at 05:29 PM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I could get behind an ILE typing at this point.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

T type. Please post a side profile picture
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could definitely see ILE now. You're very likable. Sure, you admit to being a bit troll-ish, but I haven't really seen you get on anyone's bad side. It's more for fun and entertainment rather than for malicious intent. F POLR =/= bad with people It just means that you are more likely to have blindspots.

But oh man, Ne-lead + e6 could go down this rabbithole for years... Just warning you.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEI's are like light version of EIE darkness. Where EIE is like corpses and funerals [ESE's are about weddings, IEI's are about cosmic intercourse or something sick along those lines] SEI is like I'm not dead yet, lol.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    T type. Please post a side profile picture
    e_e I know what you are looking for, its there and I don't want to show it. Plz respect my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    SEI's are like light version of EIE darkness. Where EIE is like corpses and funerals [ESE's are about weddings, IEI's are about cosmic intercourse or something sick along those lines] SEI is like I'm not dead yet, lol.
    Lol, that's a good way to put it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustWandering View Post
    I could definitely see ILE now. You're very likable. Sure, you admit to being a bit troll-ish, but I haven't really seen you get on anyone's bad side. It's more for fun and entertainment rather than for malicious intent. F POLR =/= bad with people It just means that you are more likely to have blindspots.

But oh man, Ne-lead + e6 could go down this rabbithole for years... Just warning you.
    Trust me when I say.. I know very well what you mean -.-

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get that sense of "random innovative technical thinking" from you @shotgunfingers that I get from ILEs

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    I don't get that sense of "random innovative technical thinking" from you @shotgunfingers that I get from ILEs
    Maybe because I'm dumb? IF she is a SEI, she is significantly higher IQ than me :3, damn she cute tho: https://youtu.be/2zwZsjlJ-G4

Ok, so observations? I'm always open to alternatives. IEE is a weird possibility.
    Do keep in mind that I'm suppressing a part of my self for the sake of avoiding compulsive trolling/mischief-making on this forum so i don't get banned, especially now that my face is out there. (yes it can get that bad) I hold many contentious opinions on a vast array of topics/subjects and I like to argue for fun. (I'm impish like that)

I'm also neurotypical - not displaying or characterized by autistic or other neurologically atypical patterns of thought or behavior.

In terms of what I'm sure:

intuitive
    irrational
    judiscious

If I were a sensing type, it would be a tossup between SEI or SLI for similar reasons.

These dichotomies leave only ILE and IEE on the table. Se role makes sense considering how incapable I am of maintaining a routine, organization and even motivation if bored. For stuff I find fun tho I have tremendous capacity for focus & flow as well as energy. A lot of the time I'll be up all night doing something or researching something interesting. I partially don't make plans because I never follow through, so why bother. As an alternative I could see Se suggestive working, but with Ni doms there are several problems, such as me not being decisive or farsighted (I don't prepare in advance, don't plan, and I take everything in my stride / go with the flow ,a kind of "Ill deal with it when I get there / cant prepare for everything kind of attitude")

however I do make very long term predictions, such as recent events in the US (amusing and exciting stuff) being predicted by me 6 years ago. <== I do this forecasting thing quite often with bizarre accuracy. Best way I can describe it is me seeing chains of causality connecting in many different areas of life forming patterns which are by my observations not obvious to most other ppl. Example I find Duschia to be incredibly short sighted in this regard ^^; (sry if that offends).

This pattern recognition is something I do with everything. I keep forming and evolving a macro "picture" or abstract model of reality. Its even how I play League of Legends, my forte has always been the macro game / map control. Macro gameplay in League of Legends is the way in which you use micro in conjunction with the information you receive about the game during the game (including during Champ Select) to press your win conditions over others by gaining and utilizing your advantages on a map-wide scale. Small things lead to late game crushing advantages, every small thing you do on the map, even champ select from start to finish adds to it. Eventually the enemy team is just overwhelmed by making one bad decision after another and losing control of the map and objectives.

I sometimes think I could just as easily be SEI or ILE at the same time. Its almost like they are the 2 sides of the same person... very odd. The difference I guess comes in with the type 9-ish earthy warm way they are described e_e to which I can't relate.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-16-2020 at 12:44 PM. Reason: thinking/adding

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Maybe because I'm dumb?
    What I had in mind had nothing to do with high IQ

Ok, so observations? I'm always open to alternatives. IEE is a weird possibility.
    I don't think IEE either. Observations I gave earlier about your video

Don't really have any new ones except that I find Ne lead unlikely for you in the way that you analyse details a lot

however I do make very long term predictions, such as recent events in the US (amusing and exciting stuff) being predicted by me 6 years ago. <== I do this forecasting thing quite often with bizarre accuracy. Best way I can describe it is me seeing chains of causality connecting in many different areas of life forming patterns which are by my observations not obvious to most other ppl. Example I find Duschia to be incredibly short sighted in this regard ^^; (sry if that offends).
    Could be Ni mobilising

I'm interested if you have examples of Duschia being short sighted in this aspect. No offense meant on my part either to him. But your note in () is supposed to exclude Fi PoLR hahahha

This pattern recognition is something I do with everything. I keep forming and evolving a macro "picture" or abstract model of reality. Its even how I play League of Legends, my forte has always been the macro game / map control. Macro gameplay in League of Legends is the way in which you use micro in conjunction with the information you receive about the game during the game (including during Champ Select) to press your win conditions over others by gaining and utilizing your advantages on a map-wide scale. Small things lead to late game crushing advantages, every small thing you do on the map, even champ select from start to finish adds to it. Eventually the enemy team is just overwhelmed by making one bad decision after another and losing control of the map and objectives.
    That sounds really strategic (I'm not talking about reinin, this was just the first thing I thought of regardless of typology)

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JustWandering View Post

Yeah that’s what I was basically implying in one of my posts, like, if you’re actually an Ne-lead... good luck settling on this LOL and with E6 yikeeessssssss

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    What I had in mind had nothing to do with high IQ

I don't think IEE either. Observations I gave earlier about your video

Don't really have any new ones except that I find Ne lead unlikely for you in the way that you analyse details a lot

Could be Ni mobilising

I'm interested if you have examples of Duschia being short sighted in this aspect. No offense meant on my part either to him. But your note in () is supposed to exclude Fi PoLR hahahha

That sounds really strategic (I'm not talking about reinin, this was just the first thing I thought of regardless of typology)
    .. I discovered something disturbing about myself yesterday. I seem to lack real emotional empathy or its limited in some way. I have cognitive empathy.. sympathy only when in direct contact with the person/event and I can feel personal distress when I see someone in pain. Outside of this I basically treat people, with the exclusion of family and close personal circle, as if they were all the same / equally. I'm aware of no strong feelings for or against people and situations (basically neutral here) most of the time, even if they are an acquaintance. I seem to act based on what I think would be appropriate / fair / make sense.

Even with family its odd, when my uncle died I felt nothing right up to the point where I saw him in his casket.. at which point I started sobbing uncontrollably out of nowhere.

My most commonly felt emotion is anger tbh.. I probably haven't cried once in a decade.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-18-2020 at 05:15 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.. I discovered something disturbing about myself yesterday. I seem to lack real empathy. I have cognitive empathy.. sympathy only when in direct contact with the person/event and I can feel personal distress when I see someone in pain. Outside of this I basically treat people, with the exclusion of family and close personal circle, as if they were all the same / equally. I'm aware of no strong feelings for or against people and situations (basically neutral here) most of the time. I seem to act based on what I think would be appropriate / fair.

Even with family its odd, when my uncle died I felt nothing right up to the point where I saw him in his casket.. at which point I started sobbing uncontrollably out of nowhere.
    Did you play a lot of violent videogames or something as a youth?

If you can feel it in direct contact with people then it’s somewhat more normal. Your body is just overly detached.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Did you play a lot of violent videogames or something as a youth?

If you can feel it in direct contact with people then it’s somewhat more normal. Your body is just overly detached.
    Hi, you were right. I'm sorry..
    I didn't really have access to video-games and the internet until later after high-school / beginning of university, when I could afford them myself. I played some Age of Empires, Icewind Dale, Dune and counter strike during late high-school at the gaming shop with the guys.
    Its like I'm detached, cognitive empathy. If I'd see someone abusing a cat for example I'd fly off the handle and rush to stop it / help the cat, but its not because I feel what the cat feels, I'd just be in distress / angry.

Last edited by SGF; 06-18-2020 at 05:49 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, you were right. I'm sorry..
    I didn't really have access to video-games and the internet until later after high-school / beginning of university, when I could afford them myself.
    Its like I'm detached, cognitive empathy. If I'd see someone abusing a cat for example I'd fly off the handle and rush to stop it / help the cat.
    That sounds fairly normal and like fairly typical Fi polr to me.

You could try reading some posts and contributing here https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...erstood/page14 @shotgunfingers

Maybe rather than being desensitized to digital content you’re just not as used to it then. Have you ever watched PETA videos and how do you react to those?

Lol at the bolded. That’s what my bf always says to me. The magic words.
    Last edited by sbbds; 06-18-2020 at 06:03 AM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmmm. ILI's tend to lack affective empathy. All I know that I lack sympathetic responses. Like if someone has experienced something butt hurting I just slide it away and say it will pass or something like that. It is possibly because you can treat me as a common laughing stock and I'm OK with it. Like my own emotional pain is something to revel in and take it in and turn it inside and have no complaints about it. It is bit twisted. Dude that never talks about feelings but on the other hand it is not even something that would bring relief because it is a source for inner struggle that keeps me going.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 06-18-2020 at 07:30 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sounds fairly normal and like fairly typical Fi polr to me.

You could try reading some posts and contributing here https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...erstood/page14 @shotgunfingers

Maybe rather than being desensitized to digital content you’re just not as used to it then. Have you ever watched PETA videos and how do you react to those?

Lol at the bolded. That’s what my bf always says to me. The magic words.
    EDIT: I forgot to add, I don't trust most people I interact with.

Hmm yeah.. I basically forget people exist if they don't interact with me for a prolonged period. I forget to keep in touch. IF the person ever gets in touch with me again it will be like they never left. There is no real "Hi, how you been." ..more like "Yo." LDR is impossible for me.

"forgot you existed
    made no effort to maintain contact
    moved on
    replaced you"

I'd add:

disregarded feelings in pursuit of "truth" (I don't really register how I or other people feel when I'm dissecting information)
    values depend on specific context aka relativism
    slow to form attachments
    often unsure how I feel about people I barely know / neutral
    in the moment perception of feelings / reading body language necessary for other people's feelings to properly register or for me to form attachment
    detached cognitive empathy

I still feel like beating the shit out of anyone who abuses animals/people for "fun" tho :/.

Morality is important to me tho (very).. which is odd considering the above. I invest effort into treating people fairly despite no relational feelings.

Hmmm. ILI's tend to lack affective empathy. All I know that I lack sympathetic responses. Like if someone has experienced something butt hurting I just slide it away and say it will pass or something like that. It is possibly because you can treat me as a common laughing stock and I'm OK with it. Like my own emotional pain is something to revel in and take it in and turn it inside and have no complaints about it. It is bit twisted.
    Can't relate to the bolded. You are strange tbh. I can be more defensive of people I actually know and like than myself if that's what you mean.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-18-2020 at 08:57 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao, my Enneagram tritype describes me better than my socionics type:

Working with the 468 Tritype
    July 20, 2017

Why are 468s so intense?
    All 468s, regardless of the order of the types in their Enneagram Tritype, have a strong innate sense of urgency. The 468 is the Enneagram Tritype that is comprised of the emotionally expressive type from each of the 3 centers: head (567), heart (234), and gut (891). As such, they are visceral and reactive. They respond immediately to any and all perceived threats, whether real or imagined.

Truth Teller
    I call this Tritype the 'Truth Teller' because those with this Tritype feel an intense need to call off their view of reality and say that ‘the emperor has no clothes’ even if they will be chastised for saying it.

Biological Imperative
    Think of the 468 viewpoints and responses as important biological imperatives. Everyone and every family and/or group needs those that will not delay and will act instantly in an emergency.

The Enneagram 468 defense strategy is uniquely designed to handle emergencies. Many professions, such as high-risk emergency medical services, require employees that are sensitive to the needs of others but are still able to make life or death decisions straightaway and without hesitation.

The 468s have a finely tuned sense of emotional attunement and sense what others feel (4). They feel potential threats at a sharper pitch (6) than the other Tritypes. They also have a visceral experience of their emotions with an intense need to take immediate action (8) and voice their concerns (468). They are highly intuitive and are alert to imminent threats long before others. They are fiercely loyal and protective of those they love and whomever or whatever they care about. They are willing to speak their truth regardless of the consequences. They track their instinctual intuitions and warn others in an attempt to manage their own emotional distress.

Too Intense?
    Due to their emotional sensitivity and sense of urgency, 468s tend to react immediately to whatever upsets them before they can stop and think about the best way to say or do something. There are times when their immediate reaction is essential and necessary but there are far more times when their style is perceived as far too much and expressed far too often. The reason for this is that the 468s can often react prematurely before they have all the facts. Due to their impulsivity, they also find it difficult to stop and consider how they should deliver their message in a manner that others will respect and value.

The problem is that in a heightened emotional state 468s say things with a great deal of intensity. They can lose sight of what is called for and also what is in their own best interest. When they are emotionally upset and feel unheard they often become angry and can say things they really don’t mean. At these times, others see them as over the top and inappropriate. Ironically, the very same attributes that make them great in an emergency can make them appear emotionally out of control when there is not an emergency others can see. Having said that, the level of health of the 468 has a lot to do with how they voice their concerns, both what they say and how they say it.

When the 468s are stressed their reactivity increases. This intensity of emotion begins to diminish the value of what they are trying to address. To others, they are seen as complaining and crying wolf… Over time, if the 468 remains in distress, they will often lose the social skills needed for others to listen to what they have to say. If this continues, the 468s often become even more anti-social and can be so intense and belligerent that others will ignore them. Sadly, their concerns will go unheard and be invalidated.

Dominant type leading the 468
    648, 684
    These Tritypes with type 6 leading are paradoxical. Ironically the 6s with this Tritype are the most hyper-reactive 6 but they are still tentative and apprehensive. Their mental projections can make their reactions very confusing to others. They may at times show their anxiety and look timid and in need of support and at other times they can be so intensely assertive and provocative that their needs go unseen. The high side of these Tritypes is that they are extremely devoted and dutiful to those to whom they are attached. They are very loyal and protective.

Working with a 468
    The 468s are meant to sound the alarm. They are the most emotionally intense Tritype. They are not trying to be too much. They are trying to protect those in their world. We need these fierce protectors. A good rule of thumb is to remember that even though they have 8 in the Tritype, they have trouble self-soothing. They need to learn how to internalize their own trusted authority to let go of their need to convince others of their viewpoint. When triggered, they are in red alert and are asking to be heard and validated so that they can calm down. Remember that no matter how much the 468s are over-reacting, there is always some truth in what they are saying. Also remember that what the 468s are saying is that they need to know that you have heard them and have validated their concerns. Most of all, they are saying that they need your help to restore a sense of inner calm. If you can help them to remember to have faith in whatever happens they will find their own sense of equanimity.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, so I wasn't getting very far with typing and I know I said I wasn't going to make a VI vid, but here we are. @Sol , I read your minimum requirements for VI, I hope I managed to meet them.

Vid: https://youtu.be/i8Mhrxad5rA
    wtf u removed the vid already lol

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    wtf u removed the vid already lol
    Yeah. RIP

According to this I belong in Beta Quadra...e_e I'm as Beta as they come lol...probably IEI. Maybe @Northstar was right. I need to read Gulenko's IEI.

Last edited by SGF; 06-19-2020 at 01:16 PM.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>delta being all work and all serious

Yes, but no.

(Seriously, please don't care about that meme)

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    >delta being all work and all serious

Yes, but no.

(Seriously, please don't care about that meme)
    if it were, I'd 100% be Beta Quadra.. minus the edgy thing, I'm not edgy. The rest tho.,

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. RIP

According to this I belong in Beta Quadra...e_e I'm as Beta as they come lol...probably IEI. Maybe @Northstar was right. I need to read Gulenko's IEI.

thank you for confirming i am delta ;p

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

time for some colorful puke, then
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

time for some colorful puke, then
    Prefer something more "Gothic".

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meme??? Someone use meme??? Let us meme together (plz no steal it is MINE or else I will watermark)

Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it’s possible you could be IEI too now. If you are though, you repulse me.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sooo, I didn't use memes to figure this out.
    Basically what happened was that I binge watched Jack's videos (World Socionics Society).
    In one of the vids he was interviewing a woman (Diana) who turned out to be EIE...O.o but I related to everything she was saying minus some specific extroverted Fe things.
    So I binge watched / read information on quadras until I internalized it.

From all that I gathered I had Fi-Ti preference, so it made sense when ppl here kept saying that "you are not a serious type*. However when it comes down to it I just don't have Alpha quadra's "avoidance" of harsh reality.
    Since I seem to display Ne and test intuitive irrational...BUT found out that I don't do the exploration for it's own sake.. watching that vid with the EIE I figured out that I just narrow down the possibilities and try to build this underlying structure to reality or "Ti vision" of where society is, was and will be heading to. (makes sense why I'm always in my head thinking, even when out in nature)
    Basically some kind of demonstrative or just not valued but strong Ne.
    e_e so at this point I was Ti-Fe valuing beta intuitive irrational who polishes his Ti vision and tries to make everything in his life fit this. That could only be IEI and suddenly it made sense why i tested INTP in MBTI. A lot if INFJs actually are like this :/ and mistype as some kind of NT.

I'm just not a type 4 snowflake who is into poetry. I don't care about being unique *shrug*

So yeah. IEI

:3 hah Fe ppl always put a smile on my face, this vid helped clear up a lot, but it took much more than this to fully comprehend why:

I think it’s possible you could be IEI too now. If you are though, you repulse me.
    Thats ok I guess, we didn't get along from the first post.

Last edited by SGF; 06-21-2020 at 08:30 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found this amusing lmao definitely something to think about and take seriously tho:

Mustache man was EIE tho.. lol @ MBTI

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1 for iei

you don't give off creeper vibes - at least to me lol. probably a beta/types phenomena goin on

eii - lord of the rings Gollum/edward scissor hands/smiling-in-the-dark creeper vibes

ile - your classic creeper. tend to be overly anonymous. watches you from afar while hovering from above vibes.

***I joke fellas love yalll
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 06-21-2020 at 10:24 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forgot to say, Se is like a flame and I am a moth flying to it's doom.

also bulging eyes man here makes good points:

Last edited by SGF; 06-21-2020 at 02:01 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forgot to say, Se is like a flame and I am a moth flying to it's doom.

also bulging eyes man here makes good points:

i think you're too open/transparent to be an eii/infj .... eii's shine in the private/behind closed doors type of environment.

but omfg

the weak se / te of iei

to me its adorable (sometimes haha), but others (especially LSE) hates that shit lol
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 06-21-2020 at 04:59 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think you're too open/transparent to be an eii/infj .... eii's shine in the private/behind closed doors type of environment.

but omfg

the weak se / te of iei

to me its adorable (sometimes haha), but others (especially LSE) hates that shit lol
    EII isn't INFJ man, thats a mistype. Plus I can't be MBTI INFP, I spent time on an INFP subforum years back and ended up pissing off all the type 4 snowflakes by just being myself.

my Te isn't that bad tho, I fall asleep when doing accounting, but that is easy to solve, I just hire my own accountant. Otherwise fixing stuff is ez. I can probably take apart a car and put it back together without prior training. Its how I learned a lot of IT, by taking things apart and on site self education. Been taking machines apart since I could talk. Dealing with technical things is easy, if that's what Te is. building stuff like my home server rack, internal network, custom built PFSense firewall, irrigation system. You name it I can probably do it. Next week i'm building a hologram projector prototype for the boss, never done it be4, but I got enough info off the web to build one from IT scrap and clear plexi (basically trash we have at work).

Now if you ask me to write poetry or argue some subjective bullshit in literature. I'll fail at that.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-21-2020 at 05:51 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII isn't INFJ man, thats a mistype. Plus I can't be MBTI INFP, I spent time on an INFP subforum years back and ended up pissing off all the type 4 snowflakes by just being myself.

my Te isn't that bad tho, I fall asleep when doing accounting, but that is easy to solve, I just hire my own accountant. Otherwise fixing stuff is ez. I can probably take apart a car and put it back together without prior training. its how I learned a lot of IT, by taking things apart and on site self education. Been taking machines apart since I could talk. Dealing with technical things is easy, if that's what Te is.
    there are two schools of thought regarding J/P flip theory

1. the j/p flip is correct
    2. the j/p flip is incorrect

im in the second camp. im a believer that ISTJ is LSI and ISTP is SLI

when going from MBTI ---> Socionics...

MBTI has incorrect introverted functions because the Archetype they are describing (ISTJ) for example matches with the FUNCTIONS by socionics (LSI).

for example
    A sense of right and wrong is extremely important, and I will not just stand by and watch people doing things wrong. It really tears me apart. I tend to want things in order and people doing the right things. I want to have some rules. I always wanted to please people, and a safe environment to me is where I don't have to compete with anyone else's wishes. If I get into a situation where I feel very strongly and can't articulate the words or can't win, I just don't say anything. I tend to put up with conflict rather than deal with it. I try to deal with stress, but I am not necessarily a good confronter. I would like to be more of a stress avoider.

I find myself duty bound sometimes and find that I do things because of what's expected of me. People can trust and count on me, and I am very dependable, almost to a fault. I strive to keep balance between work and home, and if I'm going to provide for my family I'm going to have to swallow some things at work. When I see families that really want to be together, that's a relationship that those people worked at for many years to achieve. Being a friend means caring enough about an individual to call them to see how they are doing, and if I can see someone has held true to their word, then they've probably gained my trust. If you were to ask me to define the word love, you would get responses like caring, responsibility, and loyalty...

I get up in the morning and do my routine. And I take time at the end of each day to try to plan what’s happening the next day, what I’m going to be working on first, second, third, and so on through out the day, to eliminate the unexpected. Sometimes I might carry a book or something in case I have to wait somewhere. That makes life easy and full. Stability is important to me and change may not be that easy, but variety is good too. I seek advice when I need to change.
    That is an MBTI description of ISTJ..... to say this would be SLI is wrong. SLIs are more chilled back, easy going, free-spirited. This description does not fit that SLI archetype

SLIs are more individualistic (internal stability) , while LSI are more collective (responsibility to society)

but then you'll have Te types come in here and scold u that is wrong, simply just go with what the experts are telling u

nahhhh

---

and really? how do u interact with LSEs?
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 06-21-2020 at 06:07 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are two schools of thought regarding J/P flip theory

1. the j/p flip is correct
    2. the j/p flip is incorrect

im in the second camp. im a believer that ISTJ is LSI and ISTP is SLI

when going from MBTI ---> Socionics...

MBTI has incorrect introverted functions because the archetype they are DESCRIBING (ISTJ) for example matches with the FUNCTIONS by socionics (LSI).

for example

That is an MBTI description of ISTJ..... to say this would be SLI is retarded.

but then you'll have Te types come in here and scold u that is wrong, simply just go with what the experts are telling u

nahhhh

---

and really? how do u interact with LSEs?
    yeah, I thought the same, however there is 0% chance I'm MBTI INFP.
    Most INFPs I have met are weird thin skinned bleeding-heart idealists, who want to be unique.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most INFPs I have met are weird thin skinned bleeding-heart idealists, who want to be unique.
    LOL!!!!!

sounds like you

maybe you're an infp that wants to be cool and organized so u think you're an infj

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100 percent MBTI INFP here. I'm too lazy to scroll, what is your MBTI shotgun?

From what I've observed, granted I am not the most well-read and informed on this, but I think I've been steadily improving as time goes on/the more I read... It seems like it's about half and half. For example half MBTI INFP will be EII and half will be IEI (not exactly half as many people fall outside of these two types if MBTI INFP, I think SEI for example is a big possibility for MBTI INFP, but you get the point)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers what about this description

I have a very internal focus. I think I look at myself through other people's eyes, but sometimes I can lose touch with how things work for me. Then I can get introspective, going very deep and staying there, not coming out too quickly or easily. Somehow I find it very difficult to put into words and communicate the things that really matter to me. Most people don't have the foggiest notion about what goes on with me.

I like harmony and seek consensus and do well with the deep issues. My values and the things that are important to me often feel outside the mainstream in the sense that I feel impinged upon and uncomfortable with so much of what goes on. I'm too private to push my values on to other people, but I am convinced that one ought to be congruent in their own life if they are going to expect congruence from others. In a sense I hold other people to that standard, and I worry about my own incongruities, inconsistencies, and contradictions. Groups can be hard. I can put myself in the group process so rapidly and so completely, and it's important not to get sucked in. I need to be predictable about what I believe.

I am a global thinker and I like to learn interactively. My thoughts need to be connected with some person or value. On reflection, don't all thoughts have to be connected to something? I feed new information into other things I've read and my thoughts, and I can have a marvelous time just sitting with ideas. And I like to discuss or write things because I seem to have a lot in my head and I've got to get it out. I love bringing together different eclectic ideas and seeing what's similar. I like to have my own ideas, hear others ideas, and have ideas challenged, bantering back and forth. Chitchat has no interest for me. I tend to do a lot of mental rehearsal and play in problem solving, and the fun part is figuring out how to do something. Motivation comes when something has real meaning or value for me, and while I enjoy ideas I don't like having my values challenged.

For me, asking questions is just a different form of being quiet, a way to explore an inner thought stream or check out of reality and back into my thoughts. Sometimes I chuckle at myself that there is really no sequential way that I work though tasks...

I'm concerned about how others feel when they are around me. Lack of honesty or ethics or integrity in interactions-when someone is saying one thing but doing another-really puts me off. So does when someone doesn't honor, or accept as valid, my communication or feeling as I try to talk to them about something that matters to me. And I don't need to talk about myself. I don't enjoy it. Sometimes I'm frustrated trying to communicate, and sometimes a metaphor or a joke or a story is a way to effectively express myself so what I'm saying can be heard by someone who hears or experiences things differently.

I don't know what I am going to do next, but I trust in myself that something will come in as a new idea, with challenge and inner meaning. Whatever it is, it will be right. Although I would never actually say it, it feels as though I am grounded in the very being of who I am when I talk like this.
    damn so deep and emo *lol*

u should play some sad music in the background while reading it

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL!!!!!

sounds like you

maybe you're an infp that wants to be cool and organized so u think you're an infj
    I remember speaking with a clear INFJ who stated INFP, in his experience, were actually more organized in their physical environment. INFP do try to place emphasis on Te (MBTI) things when stressed as you know and they have Si tertiary. I guess they suck at it, but value it. INFJ seem to potentially live in a more Ni-Ti realm (MBTI, I know there are differences), and may be more detached from reality than INFP.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers @thegreenfaerie

its yo IEI jam

also,

go to the grocery store and buy some roses.

then yall sit at the picnic table and gaze up at the stars, as your tears drop and evap into the wilderness

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast