Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LII so needy for Fe / LII-IEI benefaction

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I before told him he would have made a hell of an OBGYN, walking women/girls in labor and in assuring way, one commanding practical assurance.. And he is methodical, step-by-step with a calm, gentle presence that does not dominate, but listens and gently, yet with a firm grasp, guides.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do IEIs not value LIIs version of Ti? Do IEIs believe LIIs are overly rational?

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    They are generally more skeptical of insights because of unvalued Ni and being a rational base, but in my experience with the older LII I talk to, he is more in awe with me than anything else..

My biggest issue with him is how he tries push Ne and Si on me. Ne is not as much bothersome for me as is the Si. He always is trying get me to relax and simmer down, soothe my emotion, when they need an outlet to channel through. His Ti is not as much an issue, but I do prefer people leading by their instinctual, intuitive thinking.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Ne/Si approach especially is bothersome, because his role is more advisory, and so it is advice that often just goes our through my ears and it appears as if I just disregard what he oftentimes has say.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The people who complain about no one ever listening to what they have say (not the case of the LII. He is very patient and never complains) just have incompatible information elements most time.

Dragons:

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    The Ne/Si approach especially is bothersome, because his role is more advisory, and so it is advice that often just goes our through my ears and it appears as if I just disregard what he oftentimes has say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    They are generally more skeptical of insights because of unvalued Ni and being a rational base, but in my experience with the older LII I talk to, he is more in awe with me than anything else..

My biggest issue with him is how he tries push Ne and Si on me. Ne is not as much bothersome for me as is the Si. He always is trying get me to relax and simmer down, soothe my emotion, when they need an outlet to channel through. His Ti is not as much an issue, but I do prefer people leading by their instinctual, intuitive thinking.
    This is kinda interesting cause my SEI buddy does a bunch helping others. Cause of that, figured I'd go Se & offer to buy food for her pets. Seems she doesn't dig practical help, which is fine. Not sure how wise it is not accepting help, even if from an unvalued function. I may not value Si but I can appreciate if a person bought me a "comfy" coat just cause they fuckin' cared.

I get her position but stubbornness isn't always the best choice.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i can kinda answer this from self-typing xei. sometimes i find lii has over-complicated the ti from my pov. like how it must make a whole system its own and redefine all the definitions (see gulenko even lol and how he's like noooo in model g i shall call the demonstrative the creative! not to be confused with the creative in model a!" it's mainly that i'm not DS-ing Ti, so the 4d Ti from LII can be very concentrated? Ti creative more cuts through all the dense 4d logic of both kinds and um satisfies Ti HA with the point (TM).

i'm not sure if i necessarily see LII as overly rational... i mean i often can find the IJ types in general quite rational and i'm not sure LII stands out among them in this.

i feel like the realm of quite complex Ti though is oft to be found among the LXI-EXE dual pair. the EXE seems to favor incredibly precise language and/or ways of presenting information (a sort of perfectionism worthy of 4d Ti), and the LXI can deliver an entire Ti thing they built, but i am more haphazard i guess... like the Fe/Ti for me is like a tool or something.

or maybe a way of putting it is that i have an understanding i'm working on with my 2d Ti so i don't need an entire baked by someone else understanding delivered, i just am trying to work on mine haha.
    My LII buddy tends to be absolute in his Ti analysis/classifications. If disturbed he gets obviously irritated by it. For me, though I might prefer others dig my Ti, I don't give a shit whether people really buy in

Guess it's the "hero" function thing. LXIs might take it personal if their Ti analysis isn't appropriately acknowledged

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh of course we do, but here IEI only needs creative Ti-level help since we don't suck that bad at it, and it feels like base Ti goes overboard.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIIs and Ti doms in general want to be a part of the group, the ones I've known in my life like to be involved in the group atmosphere but they are also very logical and opinionated. They will navigate Fi fine but find it tedious as one would find their role function, they want to be in a group that will let them say their thoughts without fear of being judged or questioned Fi ethically for espousing them.

LIIs aren't normally loud boisterous people and tend to get drown out if the atmosphere gets too rambunctious, as Fe valuing groups tend to get. ExEs love to listen to Ti, almost like they have a special ear for it (I often pick it out of a crowd). They will naturally want to hear from the LII and allow them to be heard and feel like they are a part of the conversation.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    LIIs and Ti doms in general want to be a part of the group, the ones I've known in my life like to be involved in the group atmosphere.......
    I have not met an LII who really wanted to be "part" of a group although they'd be comfortable watching or inputting to a group. They value their autonomy much too much to actually integrate.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    I have not met an LII who really wanted to be "part" of a group although they'd be comfortable watching or inputting to a group. They value their autonomy much too much to actually integrate.

a.k.a. I/O

I agree that they are autonomous, but they will still want to "input" into a group. I don't really see inputting into a group as different from being a part of a group.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So about the Fe doses and withdrawals.. I have a problem where if I am out and about with people and getting Fe, and then I come back home, I'll feel energized and everything. If I was constantly around someone Fe I definitely would annoy them, because it'd be like playing with a new toy all the time - you don't want to do anything else because this one thing is so much better and you cant even think about anything else. But after a while of this (days?) the awkwardness of always sucking at this person's nipple for entertainment would overtake my willingness to suck said nipple. And then I may get cold towards this person as I want to just be left alone. And it would probably stay this way for a long time, becoming the rule instead of the exception. Bursts of wanting to be engaged in Fe would become few and far between, maybe months between each "binge".

But this is just me and my level of self-control. An ESE can always do this much more intensely than I ever could, and that's what's offputting about it. It's like I instantly reach my saturation point and need to cool off even though I am still on an Fe "high". I could completely drop off engagement after this point, so it looks more like 5 seconds of Fe binge followed by 5 months of nothing.

But an Fe creative reaches that saturation point much more slowly because the interaction always maintains a feeling of "play" where the call and response is more on my level and never quite burns me out, which could leave you continuously coming back to that ball of yarn, tossing it around.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    I agree that they are autonomous, but they will still want to "input" into a group. I don't really see inputting into a group as different from being a part of a group.
    It's the "wanting to be" that's not really LII; they will input if necessary as they would belong if necessary but they prefer to remain detached if only mentally. Now Ejs and to a lesser extent Ips are group-think types.

a.k.a. I/O

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII are define by fear. The perversion is them trying to think about the worst things possible and how to handle them. Repressed Fe because being caring is not manly. I g
    Hate how often IEIs handle LIIs. Repressed Fe results in perversion due to exploration and fine tunement of possibilities and solving them logically. LIIs have deep anxiety because they are sensitive, or because they are embarrassed they Hate being exposed because it means they become a target and someone can exploit their vulnerabilities. They are a crybaby with inert uncontrollable emotions on the inside. Want to be alloewed to be themselves with someone thep0y trust. All u had to tell him was the truth, but u didnt
    , cuz u were afraid of hurting him, cuz he could argue better than u, which means u are in the wronf and have no reason to be agitate by him, at the same time he would want to tear u apart logically cuzu lead him on, manipulatively. Ofc him being better at Ti doesnt meanhe is actuly right, but if u are worse u cant explain all u see with Ni. This geys him frustrated and think u are bsing him. So u should have told him that.

LIIs want to care for someone to exercise their Fe and prove themselves to not be perverted Monsters. Their perversion May be Ti reaching the Li its of whats okay and not ok. They thought about, everything considered means its ok.

@thehotelambush do u feel like confirming?
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 09-10-2021 at 05:13 AM.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is kinda interesting cause my SEI buddy does a bunch helping others. Cause of that, figured I'd go Se & offer to buy food for her pets. Seems she doesn't dig practical help, which is fine. Not sure how wise it is not accepting help, even if from an unvalued function. I may not value Si but I can appreciate if a person bought me a "comfy" coat just cause they fuckin' cared.

I get her position but stubbornness isn't always the best choice.
    Its not stubborness, its when u need something and u get something else thats bad for u. I see LIIs as lacking awareness they try to compensate for by trying to figurr out things consciously.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The neediness that is described in the original post is really baggage that's independent of type. LIIs tend to be detached from others and value their autonomy above anything else, which is somewhat counter to being needy. Cognitively, IEIs need people far more than LIIs and I've met more than a few who were very high maintenance but again high maintenance has more to do with baggage than type.

a.k.a. I/O
    LIIs being able to be alone doesnt mean they dont need Fe. Everyone is needy as long as their cognition exists needing maintenance. NEED is the same as want

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    LIIs being able to be alone doesnt mean they dont need Fe. Everyone is needy as long as their cognition exists needing maintenance. NEED is the same as want
    For me, "so needy" has a different connotation than "a need". I agree that LIIs could use some Fe rationalization. I doubt that they want it or truly search for it.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me, "so needy" has a different connotation than "a need". I agree that LIIs could use some Fe rationalization. I doubt that they want it or truly search for it.

a.k.a. I/O
    They dont actively Search it because possibilities obstacles procrSatination, Si loop, Ti rationalizationa of it being meaningless or Unworthy of risks of exposing or even being perceived as vulnerable. They would be disrespected by someone Who doesnt undetsramd their Fe. THIS INTj expised his Fe "perversion" gets disrespected and weaned off. LIIs Def seem to enjoy Fe a lot as someone said it gives them something for the apathy/meaninglessnes.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not relate to that description. Lazyness is what mostly hinders me, since interacting with the real world requires a lot of boring concrete activities which give little reward to me internally. IEI at least try with their suggestive Se
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by persimmonism View Post
    Seriously? And besides,
    "LIIs are defined by fear" is a exaggeration and bias due to you valuing Se and them being Se-PoLR individuals.
    i think N types in general are more defined by recession/fear than S types but depending on what u mean by fear u can turn it the other way around but i can mess with words forever without saying anything
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12