Thread: Scientology is Real here is some things

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Scientology is Real here is some things

People hear the story of scientology and immediately dismiss it as retarded. That is because their mnids have not opened up to the possibilities of their own perceptions- empowerment, acceptance of death, the truth and the path, etc. Scientology is actually a pure mockery of religion for the purpose of communication to the insane. Scientology is essentially a compilation of our own percepual truths about progressive nature; an archetypal 'will we survive' question- scientology begs the answer is no, get real. Scientology is the number one form of subversive communication.

Scientology is a mathematical-physical accumulation of all our known senses of possibilities transmuted into scientific, tiered probability matrixes as if they are structures of reality themselves. The mathematics supports the structure and the structure represents the shape and fabric of reality.

Scientology is a method of creating art which is a mockery of stupidity.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to get incredibly famous and then blow my head off. Although I know this path involves me gowing down in flames I am completely content with that. The reality is that is what my most powerful, influential future beholds.
    Note: This is only a religious rant

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazedratReborn View Post
    I would love to get incredibly famous and then blow my head off.
    why wait
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You never know if a cult leader beleives his bs until he does blow his head off...

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    You never know if a cult leader beleives his bs until he does blow his head off...
    and then you still don't know...

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ITT:

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Nice picture

Creepy-male

Cults creep me out, I've watched a few documentaries on them, if you really think about it though the social fabric is basically composed of a series of cults. Take the Mormon / Evangelical Christian attitude in America, it was in the same vein as other offshoots of Christianity at the time. When the protestant reformation occurred it wasn't a single unified movement against the Catholic church, it was a grassroots movement started by a monk rebelling against the Catholic church's authority and culminated in a social current where it was OK to defy the authority of the Catholic Church. In that environment, many experimental religious groups occured. Many of which had utopian ideals, they moved over to america, hence the inception of the "american dream".

The reality of these groups was that conditions where far from ideal, and frequently entire colonies died off. This is typically what happens to people in cults, they try to go against the current social current, try to form their own way, try to boost people's morale towards these new ideas and prospects, but it can sometimes have horrible consequences. Take the social current in the 1960's or 1970's -- you saw the nation polarized and fractured over the fear of communism, civil rights, and many other key issues. This polarization was similar to the polarization between Catholics and Protestants. In that environment there was a key opportunity for people to experiment and change society and many of these were failed experiments. Charles Manson being one, the second one that comes to mind is Jonestown Massacre.

These kind of failed experiments always make me very skeptical. But you'll find all sorts of weird dogmas, laws, traditions or whatever in areas where there is a more antisocial attitude, such as in war torn regions, third world countries (with social instability), or in areas with high levels of poverty.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

look around you HLD.

you're in one.

Creepy-male

Lol you mean socionics? I don't embrace socionics as a dogma, I'm just some guy who spends time on the internet and reads/thinks/writes about stuff.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the record, I don't see any connection between Scientology and science. The allusion that this title gives is a total scam.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another massive breakthrough in Bolt Logic!! SCIENTOLOGY IS A SCAM!! ZOMG!!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Those who seek out Scientology may have some desire for
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labocat View Post
    another massive breakthrough in Bolt Logic!! SCIENTOLOGY IS A SCAM!! ZOMG!!
    Now I realize that Ne-PoLRs forget the concepts of "another take on", "another look at" and "new insight in" until reminded.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh god... he seriously thinks this is a "new insight"...

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My views on this thread are henceforth represented by labocat.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Those who seek out Scientology may have some desire for
    And those who seek out socionics have some desire for , right Maritsa?

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

double illuminati and a snake

L. Ron Hubbard is EII and a greedy, for-profit schemer! He prescribes DA shock therapy for crying out loud!

Tom Cruise SLI
    Heidi Montag SEI

Iggy Azalea SEI

Alison Michelle Ernst EII is not a greedy, for-profit schemer.
    Last edited by IBTL; 12-10-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The word Scientology essentially means knowing how to know, coming from the same root word as science scio meaning knowing. It does not come from the word science itself, with Dianetics being of the science and Scientology being an applied spiritual philosophy

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scientology is very Ne and Ti, not Ni at all really. L. Ron Hubbard was an ILE.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's always sad to see some people arguing "scientology is real" or "scientology is scientific" to justify them being scammed by a monetized pseudoscientific "religion". At some point you got to choose, religion or science?

I've always found unreflected dogmatism that relies on conviction and pseudo scientific "evidence" instead of thought to be utterly abject.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY View Post
    Scientology is very Ne and Ti, not Ni at all really. L. Ron Hubbard was an ILE.
    Not Ti enough to avoid mixing Latin and Greek roots.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ron Rhubarb VI's as LIE but dunno mb IEE could work.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just found out the state is actually hiring scientologists to "lecture" on drugs around the nation. Everything must burn.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Not Ti enough to avoid mixing Latin and Greek roots.
    FreelancePoliceman tries hard to earn the "Most Excessively Pedantic User" award on this site.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

First thought was that this may be the stupidest post I've seen on the forum yet, second thought was why someone dug this up from its rightful grave. It's a psy-op

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I literally don't care about Scientology. I feel like Hollywood only wants us to hate it because it's so popular with their peanut-brained actors.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    First thought was that this may be the stupidest post I've seen on the forum yet, second thought was why someone dug this up from its rightful grave. It's a psy-op
    Ikd dug it up to intentionally annoy me. Yeah, sure he'll say it's just a coincidence he searched for a 2 year dead and buried thread on my religion to insult it immediately right after I tell him off. He's a communist you know. LRH had choice words about communists. Literally the only political view that disqualifies you from joining the Sea Org.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Scientology is too sci-fi for me. I prefer to read about demons and angels. Some things are quite amusing though like E-meter, sci-fi terms like "thetan", "tone scale", "Xenu" and this:
    https://www.cchr.org/

Scientology's stand against psychiatry was actually one of the things I first found appealing before I was apart of it and had negative biases against the religion. The life destroying bullshit psychiatry gets away with without any opposition is insane.

big desperation-big hope environments may tend to be where carrot-dangling approaches thrive the most

@ouronis how can we ever know that something is not a psy-op?

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    big desperation-big hope environments may tend to be where carrot-dangling approaches thrive the most

@ouronis how can we ever know that something is not a psy-op?
    Use your gaydar

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Use your gaydar
    My gaydar sucks. Can’t I just keep crashing into things?

I guess that gaydars will be redundant when people won't have an issue with getting punched for asking others if they are gay

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Hm, I would like to think that people can be evil everywhere. For example here's one for Scientology:

This is quite interesting because it's quite a big thing to criticize the whole profession like that. I would like to think some practice for evil but some actually want to do good and the whole profession comes from motivation to pursue knowledge and solve problems.
    My criticisms of psychiatry doesn't just come from what Scientology says against it, as I said prior, this was something I first respected about Scientology were its criticisms of psychiatry meaning I already was of the impression that it was a harmful industry. My personal experience with psych drugs, seeing what they've done to me, seeing what they've done to family, friends, associates and strangers, seeing the horrible institution system that gives men less human rights than federal prisons, the extreme connection with big pharma to push drugs for money, electro shock and various forms of mental torture such as lobotomy that was considered standard treatment until relatively recently, the amount of politics and lobbying involved in the industry, etc.

I've time and again on this site refuted the black pr that people have on Scientology, of which 99% of the time is based on hear say and not an ounce of personal experience. Eliza and I have literally several long pages of posts back and forth arguing on the matter.

People will criticize things such as Dianetic therapy, but if I ask what is an engram, they can't give a basic explanation. They will criticize the concept of a thetan and theta, but be perfectly fine with the concept of a soul. They'll criticize the e-meter, without even knowing what it does or how it works. They'll criticize the concept of a suppressive person, but have no issue with the concept of a narcissist or psychopathic person. Pure hypocrisy and ignorance time and time again.

Before deciding Scientology is something to criticize, gain a basic understanding of what it is from the perspective of Scientology, is all I ask of anyone. You or anyone else can easily do so for free on scientology.tv or scientology.org or scientologyhandbook.org

Banned
    TIM
    istp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know scientology is real because i know myself.